Serious discussion

What's wrong with my country ans how to fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In india rich and elites force lower class to do such filthy jobs.

Caste hierarchy and oppression of masses by the hands of uppercastes

Bump

>What's wrong with my country
the "culture"
>ans how to fix it?
cultural revolution or genocide

>indians think virat kohli is better than steve smith

you poo in the loo

Unironically, this

>Anonymous (ID: uWeUWIge) 11/27/17(Mon)04:33:07 No.15107

One cannot stress the utmost importance of poo in loo.

After that, maybe knives and forks?

But what about other social issues? Goverment is acting on open defecation issues and sanitation but that's not gonna solve other social evils like pic related?
Genocide of ruling class or genocide of poor who have no food and no toilets who die because of malnutrition?

too many chads

both

>Genocide of ruling class or genocide of poor who have no food and no toilets who die because of malnutrition?
both
since the ruling class think it's ok to run a country like that and the poor are happy (literally) wallowing in their shit
like wtf are you thinking limiting land ownership so everyone and their offsprings stays a peasant forever and you end up with a dystopia of 70% work force working in agriculture

a lot of poos love hitler. he was the real reason for indias independence, not pedo hippy ghandi.

There are many stories of poor people making it. All over the world.
But if you are an untouchable in the caste system, your chances of making it is the lowest of the low.
You along with your family will be shit scrapers in the street forever if you are an untouchable.
That fucking disturbs me the most.

I cringe with disgust and loathing when I see that corpse and shit infested river being overrun by people drinking from it. Washing themselves in utter fucking pestilence and corrosive shit.

But when I comprehend the torment the untouchables are shackled to, it angers me.

So much truth in your post brither. I think millenniums of caste based discrimination and slavery created a huge impact of lower and middle lower castes. You can see this slavish and meek behaviour when a normal indians go abroad. Caste system eternally destroyed native population of india. Sometimes i unironically support communism so that we can purge the ruling elites and Higher caste people but even after that i can't expect great things from lower middle class because instead of purging their enemies they would prefer working for them. Brits leaving india was the worst thing imo.

1. poo in loo. This may include spending millions in campaigning such ads and building well-maintained public toilets. Most of the public toilets built aren't maintained well.

2. Stop segregating boys and girls in kindergarten/schools. The bobs and vegene phenomenon that white people have just noticed in the form of memes has a deeper, insidious cause- and I think that its because of segregation of the sexes.

3. Make English the sole official language.

4. Grow grass/ plants over pavements instead of just putting sand. Indian roads are so dusty and its because of the lack of plants in the cities.

There are a few more. I'm just too lazy to type.

start using deodorant

is durgesh /ourguy/?

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>Sometimes i unironically support communism
that's like replacing cancer with aids

Communism is unironically the only solution for your nation, much like it was for China

think back to when India or parts of it were truly a great civilization. Long before the Muslim conquest and then the British colonization. That old history of India. Frankly I think "India" just got too big and diverse (Hinduism basically allowing for any belief to fit under it). It had a racial caste system going back millenia which kept things under control sort of, but the substrate of society had already been polluted and mongrelized. As a result, Indian society became relatively weak over time, and when someone decided to invade, India was taken over. It had been in a subservient position for centuries, and has only been independent for less than 100 years

how to fix it? no idea

Yeah but take a look at kerala and how it's doing good with Communism. I am not a supporter of it but atleast it will help us with current problems of inequality, discrimination and poverty.
I think lowercaste people should have adopted islam during middle ages. Christianity and buddhism is popular among lower and mid lower castes after independence but i don't know why muslims never welcomed lowcaste people in their brethren or maybe lowercaste never showed any interest?

DURGESH THAT RASCAL!
THERE IS NO INDIAN LADIES IN INTERTUBES ONLY DURGESH!

>genocide
>t. Iraq

Bitch lasagna

You can fix t by reworking the class system which puts us alpha keralities at the top as ruling class while lesser Indian races like north Indian street shitters and tamil abos serve us. This will unironically be better for India

I'm not a supporter of racist caste system because i think it caused all the problems. People sitting at top of the caste hierarchy like brahmins, warrior castes and merchant caste only became richer and prospered but poor lowercastes only suffered. Even now you can see the divide caused by 4000 years of discrimination and i don't know why no one talks about it like how they discuss slavery in america. Descendants of shudras are still living in streets suffers from hunger and defecating in open. The isolation of lowercaste by elites caused all the problems like overpopulation of lowercastes and low living standards.

open bob
show vagen

>It had a racial caste system
retard.
flag fits
>kerala
is doing good because it's selling temporary slaves to gulf arabs
>i don't know why muslims never welcomed lowcaste people in their brethre
because you have to pay an extra tax when you're an infidel under muslim rule
you don't simply kill a cow you're milking
iraq for example stayed majority christian till the 10th century, a good 300 years after muslim invasion

Nah bro your country is fucked.exe

Youre not going to be a superpower.

There is WAY too much pollution in your major water sources (probably causing all the retardation and mental deficiency)

People are too stubborn to change their ways, just look at the toilet situation. Even with the government providing sanitation to EVERYONE people still refuse to.

Your upper class doesnt give a shit about the poor and will do nothing to help them. I know an indian guy in australia who thinks exactly this. He belives your country is beyond repair and trying to fix it is out of the question.

Questionable morals and justice system will always plague your society with rape and murder. Nobody really gives a shit about anybody but themselves.

Your roads are COMPLETELY fucked. I dont understand why everyone has to beep their horns. If everyone is beeping their horn, nobody is. Roads and public health being some of the fundamental jurisdictions of the government, just shows how fucked you guys are, because of how little care there is.

TLDR
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE

wtf, I see no problem in street shitting and love poos now.

>is doing good because it's selling temporary slaves to gulf arabs
Implying Kerala isnt getting all the the good jobs while other Indians do all the slave labor

Bitch Lasagna

>you don't simply kill a cow you're milking
Oh that totally makes sense. Now i can see the whole picture.
This is also true.
>Upperclass doesn't give a shit
this line explained everything. The Rich and uppercastes are so full of hateful for lower class that when they see a poor indian they actually make fun of him and blame the poor for being poor and living a pathetic life. They take everything for granted and never give a fuck about anyone.

>le ebil caste
>le revolution
Have you consider Sucide?

And still a backward caste is the PM of our country, really makes me think

Its pretty fucking depressing because your population is generally very hard working and could definitely be a superpower if the resources were distributed evenly.

You can discard my opinions with your sarcasm and fascistic attitude but that doesn't mean anything. I guess you are posting your comments from expensive mobile phones and living in luxury thanks to all the money your ancestors looted from mine. How can you even think that you have authority to act as if you know everything while living a luxurious life? What do you know about reality?

the free market can fix you

>your ancestors looted from mine
Wut? We were under foreign rule for 500 years who exactly stole from who. Man are you for real, you make these tall claims about me not knowing your situation but you are quick to judge mine, your attitude reflects typical communist attitude of blaming everything on the majority /bourgeoisie while playing into their divide and Conquer game, their were sc/St kings and still those communities are in ruins, the brahmins in kerala are one of the poorest demographic how does this fit into your world view, to me we are a people who need to be together and fight our slave master not make new slave masters

Secondly, I'm a self made man same as my father and his father before him I come from an agricultural background, my father cracked exams as a general category students and so did I, so whatever I have is the product of my brain and my father haedwork and intelligence, your ancestors had no contribution to it

The only slave masters are you and your people and you and your people are the real enemy of poor
>Kerala brahmins are poor
Serves those bastards right. That's what you get for discriminating and exploiting native indians for millenniums.
>Communist attitude
Yeah we need that attitude to wake you up so that you can experience life in this pathetic country without your uppercaste privilege.
>Brits looted
I agree. You traitors uppercastes sided with Brits and exploited native indians with your new Brit friends. But atleast brits were better than you and cared about lowercaste.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk

i can assure you, the (((brits))) did not care.

The west needs to understand the Indian culture. We need to know the caste system so we can identify and remove super skitskins. If we know their faggots caste system we can justify their extermination.

>native Indians
Yeah those people 5000 years ago who were tree nigger, is that who you associate with, not the civilization that our subcontinent produced?

>slave master are your and your people
Yeah the communist revolution will give power to the communist part and they will be your new slave masters.
>brits cared about the lower caste
Do you understand how zamindari worked before the British or has the DU education gotten to you, it was a facistic dream come true the lower caste were well off apart from the fringe tree nigger who still want to be Christians, your just uneducated and illiterate while being used by commie as a voting base, why hasn't 60 years or reservation changed anything your thoughts on that

You need an airborne plague strain from Madagascar if you want to fix your country.

STOP FIGHTING YOU DAMN NORTH INDIANS AND BEND DOWN BEFORE KERALITE SUPERIORITY

Yeah Australian kumar posting is banned

>kumar
Wat?

Yes i can help you with this and maybe you people can create negative image of uppercastes in the western world. We can successfully demonize the uppercaste people of india and make everyone hate them. Take a look at this pic related these bastards are only 20% or something of our population but they rule and exploit majority of us indians. I hope you can expose these elite bastards so WE THE REAL INDIANS can be free from these blood suckers.

why not just let them try a communist revolution and then nuke all of the communists and install a pinochetesque dictator to hunt down and exterminate them with paramilitary death squads so that only decent people remain with a new sense of nationalism??

You do realize these lists consider obc as upper caste which make up 40 percent of the population and fool you?

India has fuckin reserved election seats, what black pot are you people smoking?

Fit me faggot are you a typical commie who won't debate when proved wrong?

wow you're desperate to prove me wrong. Are you afraid that I'm exposing you racist elites in front of foreigners?

U fuckin parambuthori the dalti went to clean streets ages ago

>racist
Hahahaha

Pic related, 20 percent of the population represent around 10 percent in the cabinet Ov vey it's another shoa, tell me about those reserved election seats are they a lie to?

I didn't know even the keralite communist people are racist bastards. Do you guys act like this way to look cool in front of foreigners here or are you actually like this?

>two presidents of India were dalits
How?
Just popular vote of the inferior ones, or did they gain traction between the upper classes too?

Im not a commie i just post this to piss people off and also a good amount people in Kerala genuinely assume if u r from any other state you r here to work shit tier jobs especiallly if its TM or WBbut i dont hat u cunts though

hate

See. Forward castes are just 20% of our 1.2 billion population but 15% of these people are ruling while the other 5% are exploiting natives in other ways. Pic related you are ruling us without solving our problems and only becoming richer and wealthier.

President is a meme position but their lower caste status had no play in the elections, our current PM belong to a backward caste and won with one of the biggest majorites in history

I love 3rd world engineering, the extent they go to is always over the top, ever seen that guy in China that built a helicopter out of scrap medal that actually flew

The bastard uppercastes are smart. They use these dalits just for votes to show how they love lowercastes people but in reality they just use them as puppets. Do you think the rich and wealthy 20% would allow poor uneducated people from 80% population to thrive. They use these people to gain votes from dalits just like how republicans in america ise Latinos and blacks for votes.
That still doesn't prove anything man. Stop repeating what is modi's caste it means nothing.

Honestly? I can draw with sharpie the places on the world, that are so inherently corrupt, there is no escape, even when they immigrate. India is one on the top of the list, and that includes Sikhs. I have never met any peoples so horrible and damaging to, and with respect to, the environment and community they live in.

The Western and Eastern world should quarantine South Asia, the MED (West Asia and North Africa), and Central Asia until it figures itself out.

You do realize everyone has been complaining about the Gandhi family and still majority Congress support comes from Dalits, now riddle me this WHY AREN'T DALIT LEADER WORKING FOR YOU, your narrative is just le ebil upper caste while the upper caste suffered foreign rule as much as the lowest caste, we as a country suffered now make me understand how were the Dalits oppressed before the Muslim invasions, their are sc/St kings in India are you still buying the aryan invasion nonsense or do you understand how our case system works

Lower caste make up for around 20 percent of the population, either your stays should reflect obc as a lower caste or you should stop counting them among your self.

>modi caste means nothing
>it's only oppression when its suits my narrative
>bjp is castist
>leader is backwards caste
This is your brain on communism

*stats

>The bobs and vegene phenomenon that white people have just noticed in the form of memes has a deeper, insidious cause-
i think it's probably dietary or biological, it's mainly poor people doing that stuff and i dont think they have supermarkets with food regulation like in the west, so theres probably hormonal imballances

LOL

>Bjp is CASTEIST racist
>Congress is CASTEIST racist
>they use dalit and OBC leaders to fool the majority into believing that uppercastes and their partys love lowerclass
OBCs and dalits form 60% of our population. We are united in our fight against racist elites.

Well your stats don't represent them as sepreate, you understand the reason for that don't you lad cause the number will be too real then, and no one wants to be a part of your fight fuckin faggot Arbeit Macht frei faggot look up what it means, work for your people as I will work for mine we are the same fuckin people who you are straining through your racist ideology (unless you are a tree nigger) the caste system represent nothing more than tribes that lost your du education system is just agitation of communist a ideology they use to gain power over you

there is no free market, the us gov is constantly undermining national sovereignty and promoting harmful behavior

you know your nation fucked up when you don't even need jews for this kind of shit

I have said this before that Forward castes use OBCs for vote banks and use OBC politicians for this job.

Tell me, how hard is it for you to understand
THAT 20% FORWARD CASTES HAVE 15% REPRESENTATION IN RULING ELITES.
How hard is it?

>need jews for this kind of shit
Need jews for what? I'm confused what are you saying?
Also what is this tree nigger thing? Tell me the meaning of that word.

That's why the Indians coming to the west call themselves the "new Jews". Semitic bastards they all are.

poo jews

>20 percent of the population 15 percent representation in the ruling elites
>le ebil upper caste are using the OBC with representation and progress
What happened to your 85 percent narrative are the OBCs getting in your narrative are all of them controlled by le ebil brahmin media?
Think hard about it, you seem the kind who can make an FIR over that

Please not every indian is like that. Its mostly those bastards Higher caste people who enslave lower class people. There is no point in hating poor enslaved indians direct your hate towards 20% uppercastes. Pic related see how just 20% people with superiority complex (because they have 2 tone lighter skin tone) control the country and exploit 70% poor indians living in unlivable conditions. Dying from hunger and are forced to live like animals for eg. Open defecation.

Yeah, and they want to make you the "poo in the loo", like they did their own.

jej

This

why not just do this?
it would wipe out most of the jews since theyd naturally attach themselves to the communism, since they just use communism to manipulate idiots into killing off the competition. caste system would end up destroyed and a decent percentage of the population would die, helping with the overpopulation.

>85% OBC
What I'm saying is simple. Forward castes hire OBC politicians to get OBC votes like how they elected Kovind.
>Fir
I'm not a pussy

I know that, and you know that. Trouble is, I only meet a very small percentage of "good" peoples. Compound that with relationships festered in the other areas of that world (MED/West Asia), even Christians from those areas, they are ubermensch selfish. More than any American, Jew or Russian I have ever met, or had to deal with. Like I said, the fact they screw their own through a brain drain, says' about enough of them. They weren't even happy enough to be the middle class in their region, they are like vampires. I am starting to wonder if that is why Vlad got his name, in dealing with them.