Greek football fans attack sandniggers celebrating prophet's birthday

youtu.be/S6Yev7pApFU

And they say the byzantine spirit is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars
sputniknews.com/analysis/201711261059449779-belgium-riots-brussels-violence/
friatider.se/uppgifter-de-flesta-ensamkommande-f-r-stanna-i-sverige
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My people will rise again. I await the day of the great cleansing. Let it start in Greece!

Unironically based.

I literally can't tell who's who.

Reconquista

Hate to point out the obvious BUT!
Your people like the rest of the civilised world are so conditioned that they run away from a half dozen cops....This is merely a bitch shouting match and will remain so...

>tfw you have been attacked by Golden Dawn for being from FYROM
>tfw you realize islam is the enemy not slavs

How do they keep from hitting their own team?

they are attacking their own kin.. so sad

Did you even watch the video "their own kin" are not Shitskin niggers.

Prophet's birthday isn't today, it's the 30th of November.

And why the fuck are they celebrating? Only shias celebrate it. It's his birthday AND death day, they shouldn't celebrate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Persian_Wars

the long awaited sequel

These are shia Muslims and most of them are Afghans pakis and iranians not arabs

Nice

What are they celebrating?

Is this the 'holiday' where those disgusting pigs self mutilate?

Thats literally fake news,the goatfuckers were doing some stupid protest and thought the PAOK fans were goldden dawn members and attacked them FIRST,the hooligans then kicked their asses

they are going to get exterminated if they dont go back

Thats fucking rad

They both look the same btw

eh who to fuck cares, beaten muds is all that matters

this
>greek
>white

This is how terrorists are made btw

:^)

good, a terror attack in Greece (never had one) would allow us to start genociding left and right

can't tell greeks apart from sandnigs...

Makes me proud to be 25% Greek. Although I was already proud from reading the philosophy and mythology to begin with. Not to mention ancient Greek art.

They're pakis. They are speaking urdu.
Wtf are pakis doing in Greece?

Meme flags and meme countries

>tfw no terrorist attack in Italy yet
They know what they're doing

Yet they're the ones in the streets beating up the camels.

>don't be mean to muslims or their peaceful ideology will force them to seek vengeance

To many moslems, way to many.

>mfw both of our countries are gateways to the rest of Europe and half of the terror attacks in the past years were carried out by people that passed through our borders
>meanwhile we have 0 terror attacks

are meds, dare say, still the most based people on the planet?

yeah it's a bit funny
people who try to use not being white as an argument/insult (even if we don't give a shit, never did) are mostly those from completely cucked countries
pottery

well that's nice

the corrupt govt treats italy towns like dumps though, literally

Was I defending them or saying that attacking them isn't going to make them like you?

lel islamic terrorist attack in greece would be interesting we had ethnic pogroms for far less important reasons.

So which ones where the muslims?

why would I want to make people that literally want me and my country dead like me?
off yourself

This lmao

Subhuman Amurican nigger mongrel

>Implying it's not a deliberate strategy since the moment one of them tries anything here or in Greece no one is getting through anymore

One of the London Bridge guys literally had an Italian mum

Yeah I know

Yeah, but muh wite skin, right?

>rough up a bunch of peaceful muslims
>no casualties. not even one dead
>soy boys think they're fighting back

you are in for a surprise if you think this low level faggotry can scare holy warriors like us.

Because if you're just antagonistic without deporting them, you're just instigating?
Either coexist or vote for harsh immigration laws, retard.

2 of the Bataclan shooters passed through Greece :^)

if they want to prove that whites are the most cucked race on the planet... well, it seems like it's working KEK

what's wrong with instigating? if they don't like it they can GTFO, they came here in the first place

not to mention that if they attack someone that would be super good because then we'd kill hundreds throughout Greece

Fucking pin point it then fag, they all look the fucking same.

Did the Muslims who didn't like it in France just gtfo?

Breh, the Berlin Christmas Market guy travelled through 3 or 4 different European countries before being shot by two fascist cops near Milan. Literally is the rest of Europe even trying.

Debts: paid

Indeed. Keep removing kebab, I hope we'll do the same soon.

not even memeing, literally can't tell them apart

Ok Ahmed. Go rape a donkey or something

Im sorry dude but u cunts literally look the same, just tell me a noticeable difference?

Sweden just orderd that all migrants who came in 2015 will be staying so no, we arent even trying to get rid of them

Greeks aren’t white. Pay debts

why do you care?

Meme flag shitskin

(you)

lol SOURCE

>a literally shitskin rapebaby calling somelse non white

lmao.Greeks are on the streets fighting goatfuckers while on your irrelevant pathetic 3rd world islamic shithole,mudslims rioting and you are too afraid to fight back

sputniknews.com/analysis/201711261059449779-belgium-riots-brussels-violence/

/thread/

Nice change of argument dumb cunts, you literally couldn't show me a difference between you and them

I like ham.

Some Greek user said the Muslims threw rocks at the hooligans first and got their shit kicked in.

Just move to Denmark

“PAOK Thessaloniki fans were in the capital Athens to supprt their team when they ran into the procession celebrating the Prophet’s birthday”.....away days are so much fun.

A Greek defending faggotry. What else is new?

i wonder who could be behind this post

They are also huge pedos like their arab cousins so expect that

how do we harness the energy of sportards?

Kill em, my malaka

>”We-we’re t t taking over white boys!”
>run like cowards at the first fight back even when you outnumber the attackers.
>all look like inbred brown Manlets
Hahahahahaha

What Club, so I can buy a jersey?

I dont think you can read it but here
friatider.se/uppgifter-de-flesta-ensamkommande-f-r-stanna-i-sverige
Enjoy, an official governmental response will come today about this. Its been a fight for a long time over if they should stay or leave
Oh and ''''migrant children'''' are who are getting to stay and they made up ~35 000/163 000 who came in 2015 and generally ~60% get to stay if they are adults and 100% if they are kids so do the math
Its bad for Sweden

I wont abandon my country like a piece of shit
I want Sweden to fix its shit, i want a uniform asylum policy for all scandinavian countries. If you get rejected in one you can fuck off from all of em

you forgot to change your flag back you pathetic larping shitskin albanian diaspora hahahahahaahhaha

In Australia we group the Greeks the same as all the other cunts like Turks and shit and we call them wogs so that us anglo-celtic Australians can avoid them

Albanian nigger

PAOK

thanks, RIP
isn't 30% of your population non-native anyway?
yeah it looks bad

>we

implying you are not a albanian shitskin yourself lmao

hope they dont start blowing shit up here

I was just curious to see what are they celebrating with a protest

shoo shoo

Typical Greek. Greedy for money yet so stingy in paying back debts

>isn't 30% of your population non-native anyway?
Thats funny...I found a study and told that to some guy yesterday because he asked about it for his replacement project

I assume you were there?
But yeah, right now in a national sense Swedes to swedish born are ~70% but if you look in major cities we are 60% at best and in some smaller areas (poor areas) its closer to 20-25%
Im so sad that there are areas in my country where 70% of the people dont even speak the language

third post best post

I hope they do, so we can kill them all

Hahaha it's fucking this!

not the point
no one cares about Brussels or Belgium, fuck off

nukes were a mistake
if they didn't exist all these subhumans would be killed before the US can send troops in
but they had to invent some shit that can murder everyone here within 2 minutes of a button press

top kek

Cheers m8.

Yeah I was there
couldn't read the study so I took your word for it

don't really want to sound pessimistic but damn, good luck

>that damage control

haahhaahha kys already mudskin camelfucker

Based spartans

Shitty far left groups blowing shit up don't count?

I like this one better

>Albanian
Dont know who those cunts are and couldnt give a shit about them

really showed me there tyrone