As an Asian nationalist, I just realized my race is on top whiles others are on the bottom

The objective of the Chinaman is to put their own people at the forefront while others can take a back seat. In matter in fact all Asian ethnicity's should have my mindset. The goal is to make China stronger. A stronger China means a stronger Asia. You should have pride in your race and ethnicity. Give only death to enemies of Asia and kill any Asians who are traitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e0FYqQpIlLU?t=34
scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/1906325/how-beijing-and-hong-kong-sent-billionaire-george-soros-packing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966
youtube.com/watch?v=IbssnE9OsQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the east is superior
>resides in the west
doesn't check out, thought you guys were intelligent?

>Asian nationalist
>China

You mean you're a chinese nationalist you faggot.

The problem with pan-asianism is asians inevitably put their nation/ethnicity first before "asians".

Japan should have killed you all off.

Isn't diversity great?

Think of me as a mongol invader. Also you're using Sup Forums and watch anime which is influenced by Asians. So you're the weeb homo and I'm not.

I just impregnated half of hong kong

I impregnated many white women. They keep coming back for more.

OP you’re already successfully implementing your colonisation program of Australia, Canada and Nee Zealand via the expolitation of the unregulated student visa programs in these countries, when will your appetite for global hegemony ever stop???

Can you explain to me what "American" nationalism is, because from my observation all you whites do is bend your ass like a whore and pander to minorities. American nationalism is translation for pandering.

We are stronger than them now and we have already been more relevant than Sweden.

Dream big

OP what is China’s position on the eternal Jew, are they aware of their deceitful and underhanded ways???

Off to the labor camps Zhou

I think Asians benefited from isolationism for their culture and as such have a far superior society due to it not being crumbled by Jews.

Your superiority likely isn't genetic but gained through societal conditioning. Chinks and nips born state-side are fucking retards, for example.
Genetically I think Asians are equal but different, edging on superior only in some areas but inferior in others.
Because Asian Aryan hybrids aren't superior to both I do not believe either is the master race.

I don't care, as long as you stay in your own countries it's all good.

That's normal behavior for based Asian fellas. When a Chinaman impregnates a caucasian woman, our genes are more dominant. Hence the offspring looks more Asian than white. That helps to destroy their demographics. Also you're thinking that whites our are enemies only, but the nigger, kike, Arab, and beaner can get their share of destruction by the Chinaman if they get in the way.

Your Golden Age was built on the bodies of millions of your own PPL. The Chinese are some of the most heartless fuckers on the planet, to them only the family counts for shitanything

That's pretty based. I like robots because they do their job and then they die until they're needed to do their job again. They don't shit, they don't argue, they don't sleep, they just do exactly what they're suppose to until they physically cannot do it.

What makes you think any white woman would want to fuck you?

Yellow power.

That's not how genetic works. I mean you can continue to think that's how that shit works, but everyone you talk to is going to think you're retarded.

As a Filipino, don't include us in your dog eating race. Filipinos are SOUTHEAST ASIAN/HISPANIC ISLANDERS.

I'd rather ally with burgers than a chankoro.

youtu.be/e0FYqQpIlLU?t=34

Did someone say China?

China?

China.

Yep we will kill them if they get in our way including your kind too. If you ask me New Zealand and Australia are just begging to get invaded by Asians. I think all Asian ethnicity's should carve out Australia for their taking.

scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/1906325/how-beijing-and-hong-kong-sent-billionaire-george-soros-packing
>Chinks and nips born state-side are fucking retards, for example.

You westerners get the domesticated and self-hating ones. In matter in fact all Americans are cowards because their descendants moved to that country because they can't handle it back home. Talking about all races in the USA. Also you can't even properly deal with niggers and beaners in your country. I ain't impressed boy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966
I really hope this'll happen again with bigger wave

As a native American I can't disagree more. Americans wanted a better life and they fought, killed, and won for it.
That's probably why they got targeted by Jews almost immediately, check out the Knights of the Golden Circle.

>It's a "canadian makes retarded thread" episode

Can you please fuck off and die?

This is why we hate you Canuckistan.
You let China take over BC.
They will bring war, maybe a nuke someday to our doorstep.
Fucking gutless, commie, liberal and faggotized country.
Just remember Canada chose sides with Communism and China.

>respects heaven and earth
Kek
>spiritual
Chinks have no soul
>poetic
We all know chinks can't into these things

Sorry Filipinos are Asian and you're making me laugh since Duterte has Chinese blood and leaders like Marcos are of Chinese descent. Stay in your lane and help the Asian race your sub double digit IQ monkey or traitors like you will get killed.

Hell yea

What in the name of all that is holy?

This is an abomination.

"native Americans are the same thing, but instead of Mongloid, you would be a neomongloid.
sorry but just entering another continent does not create a new race.
Just say your Asian, stop lying to yourself.

I see you are a Jihadi, you want a another Mongol conquest of your people mudslime? Next time we will finish the job. After all we ended your golden age.

I fuck my slavic blonde everyday and the main reason why I can fuck any white girls are thanks to my other slavic genes that gave me height (6'1) and somehow being taller than avarage here.

If I were a pure asian I would be manlet guy who would jerk to anime everyday.Stop memeing, real asian are the worst at the dating scene.
Most White guys can easily land any type of woman because they have bigger muscle mass and height and I am greateful that I had these characteristic.

Yes, that's why Duterte and Marcos are soulless animals. They brought poverty, grief, and destruction to the Philippines. They won't last. Philippines messiah will come. Jose Paulo Pepe will come.

>Asian Nationalist
>Leaf
You know what? I'll take China West as a neighbor over the Maple Caliphate, since Canada isn't interested in existing anymore.

a fucking chinese leaf

>implying this is bad
What’s wrong with advancing your own bloodline and honoring your ancestors?

Ruthlessness and brutality are just tools to achieve a goal, China especially learned this the hard way first from the Mongolian invaders, then from the British. If anything I would argue the Chinese soul was destroyed when the west pushed into the east when the whites wanted to force our submission and exploit us for our luxury goods.

Now the west will suffer for waking the dragon. Feel free to shittalk about small duck or whatever, your insults won’t mean much when you have to choose between living on the streets or paying rent to your Chinese overlord.

China.

You were barbaric and you are proud of it now you animal fuck. Mongol invaded Abbasid and literally burned and threw books to the river because they didnt even know wtf those was.

>kill every traitor asians
i guess you have to kill half of us, since that half hates your guts.

mongrels are also (race) traitors too.
please leave us alone

OP, what will you do when the baizou’s in Australia and New Zealand finally wake up to your project to colonise them???

>Slavic genes
Stopped reading there

Timur the great went the other way.
So it goes.

There won’t be a hot war user, China is in the process of undermining US hegemony in the Asia-Pacific via the colonisation of Australia, Canada and Nee Zealand via the exploitation of the unregulated student visa schemes in these countries.

I'm an expat and did you know we come to your country to learn your weaknesses. We help fester them and then in the looming future we will destroy you inside out. While you were preparing your day, I was banging your women and subverting your institutions. Also I can't respect a race that panders to niggers and kikes.

Yea and in Northern China the average height is 6 ft and Xi Jinping is taller than Putin haha.

settle down Ahmed

I'm not Asian though, I'm a mutt by far. countless generations of pure Dutch Stadig DNA turned into mush. At least I get free dental.

>china=japan
Lmao. Can't wait for nanking electric boogaloo btw

Timur was islamized and tukified

China.

Cool my ancestors are Mongols and Manchus. I'm from Northern China, Hansu to be specific. The lower part of Hansu used to be the state of Qin. You wanna know something you American, your multiculturalism experiment isn't working. It's clear to me that the whites in that country are homosexuals for all the pandering they do for minorities.

You are all bland fools.

The jew is the intelligent race. and they wage war only in intellect and wisdom.

All races are capable of intelligence

sex wealth race

all constructs to warp intelligence

a white male with money tends to be intelligent.

We are the sheppards of our species and we must not squabble amongst ourselves with such racial based arguments ever.

Let it go and seek your fellow intelligent brother who can admit he is wrong and learn.

All races are equal. Because the intelligent are greater than the stupid.

China.

Asia is for Asians. Hoka Hey

As a white ethno-nationalist I literally have no problem with this sentiment. I wish you and all of your race the best of luck.

Provided you stay in Asia of course, if not for trade or tourism. Otherwise gtfo. I wouldn't expect more from anyone else. Also I'm sure we can find a peaceful way to split Africa ;)

why don't you overseas chinese took back the mainland from the poisonous "commie" party grip

China?

China.

I agree with this user, I don’t have a problem with this. What I do have a problem with is “Open borders” policy of the West and its embrace of cultural marxism which destroys the internal stability of said countries.

Putin is the king of manlets no need to discuss.
I don't know about Northern China if you are natural tall then good for you but from my experience there is a lot of mixed asians or chinese/korean and they are all smaller than avarage white dude.

I know one korean/white mix like me and genes fucked him really bad.He is 5'6 while avarage girls here are 5'9.
He is the type of person who is always visiting gamecon and animecon to play competitive street fighter like other asians.They can't even date a asian girls because every person are taller than them.Even stupid stacy has more muscle body than avarage asians.

Yea and it's your job to make the process much more smooth.

First of all I'm an Asian nationalist and in the Japanese prisoner of war camps Asians were on the the top while you whites were on the bottom. If a Jap kills non-Asians I'm Japanese too. If a Filipino kills non-Asians I'm Filipino too. If a Korean kills Americans I'm Korean too. The objective of Asians is to put our people forward and crush others who get in the way.

Sure. Just saying he was like the islamic Ghengis.
Savage who destroyed civilisations all around.

>mongol & manchu
>china
pick one
you're repeating the same mistake your ancestors made
you're supposed dismantle china not become one
t. korean

Half of China is passed off on every "Native American " page these days.
Chinese, gook, injun, Chink, Zips, Nips, wagon burners, Eskimos, First Nations.
All the same thing. One race with 80 names.

>Cherry picks starving children from China after decades of civil war and ww2.
If anything, compare this to modern china and bask in the glory of the master race.

China!

>ASIANS
Newworld delusions westernised bananaboy. Go to asia and see what chinese will say to you when you lump then together with japs and how viets will react if you put them together with chinks.

I don’t have a problem with “Asian Nationalism” per se, but you can’t keep your colonisation program secret for much longer. I don’t hate you for it user, I think it’s an expression of Chinese/East Asian strategic thinking in its most purest form, however it will be met with resistance.

>If a Jap kills non-Asians I'm Japanese too. If a Filipino kills non-Asians I'm Filipino too. If a Korean kills Americans I'm Korean too. The objective of Asians
bullshit
you ain't korean and you'll never be one
you sound like those chink-koreans

Koreans will always hate China for being partially responsible for North Korea.

All you need to know that China is more competent than the EU which you belong too. The Koreans or Asians I only care about are ones who are pro-Asian, are anti-west and don't assimilate.

>The objective of the Chinaman is to put their own people at the forefront

Have you never seen a Chinse hate thread, your "people" are the most soulless people on this Earth

I think a strong China is better for everyone.

Hopefully it will stop the beast that is US interventionism.

(Watch: Oliver Stone's The Untold History Of American to understand how bad it is.)

>china
>outnumber Japan 10:1
>get btfo
>straya
>outnumbered by Japan 10:1
>Btfo them in Nigger jungle.
Can't wait for ww3 desu. Japs are gonna rape the shit out of china.

If you were truly Chinese you would still be pissed with Japan especially after they still haven't apologized for nanking

to be korean is to not be chinese
it's the main reason why we never got assimilated as one of the chinese minorities

The Dalai Lama and Tibetans are a bunch of boy loving homos, that we had to do heavens message to subjugate them and there is nothing you virtue signalling westerners can do about it.

Asians.

What do y'all think of Vietnamese.

Asians must unite together in the near future race war. We are not Chinese, Korean or Japanese we are proud Orientals, East Asians, all students of Confucius. (Forget nigger gooks in SE Asia tho, Vietnam can mediate).

We isolated ourselves from the decadent West and they forced our doors open in the name of free trade and when we got better than them they preach protectionism.

viets are alright in my book as long as they stand firm against china

As OP said, China will only act in the interests of its own people, they’re not going to worry abt US interventionism in the Middle East, the Balkans, the Ukraine or Africa because it diverts US attention from the Chinse colonisation program of their most important allies in the Pacific, Australia, Canada and NZ.

Why does Sup Forums think this is an insult? The average Japanese citizen are sympathetic to Koreans and Chinese over their ancestors’ war atrocities. Also kinda hard to take anyone seriously when you have enough nukes to glass every inch of Japanese soil.

Yes, I love having a chink fifth column in my country. Soon enough chinks will be running us over and randomly start beating babies in the streets like in those "soulless chinks" videos.

Fuck you, we koreans will ride the dragon that is the US of A until China is dismantled for good
An independent country for every chinese minority nations

you mixed konfutius with shit.

Yea ur right. But as i'm a Sunni i only recognize 4 waves of caliphates, the rashidun, muawiya, abbasid, and ottoman. Even tho he's sunni we didnt do bai'at at him.
Just for the record im not jihadists sympathizer.

Id fuck them, all, no shame, even the IT one looking

What about hong kong, singapore, taiwan and macau?

They try to look european as much as possible? and really strange their country don't look bad like mainland china.

It's up to you to be a domesticated pet for westerners. No matter how much you lust for their women or bang white women, no white will truly see you as their own Korean.

That means it will just be easier to put you westerns on the chopping board. We don't need to debate like social justice warriors what to do.

>implying non PRC chinese will ever side with PRC scums
Leave us outta this

>we
that was the point bananaboy.
Its like an american going to to ucraine wondering why the "white brothers" dont hold together.

Soulless albinoids.
>This happens weekly in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbssnE9OsQU

>implying japan is going to be fighting against rice farmer militia this time

Has all the petrol huffing finally rot australia’s Brain?

Singapore is an example os a successful Chinese colonisation program. Whilst the British were ruling Malaya they thought they were safe because they controlled Singapore and the most strategic choke point on Earth, all the while, the Chinese were colonising the island so as to become the demographic majority.

white women are fucking gross tho
they take nignog cock

50 years of servitude under americans singlehandledly outdid the benefits gained from kowtowing to china for the bulk of our history

no way in hell we're gonna stop that gravy train

>betting BTFO by two older women

Gook 'men' truly are the weakest on the planet, no wonder their females over here only date white guys.

Come on brown Chinese, PRC China is dumping communism for traditiobal Chinese authortarinism and classic state capitalism. (You the dude going around saying you fuck white girls on a daily today?)