>it's not Thursday yet

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11897747
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperart_Thomasson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like flip flopped

*flappers
autocorrect must've messed up your post, shitty phoneposter

What? Were the DVDs/BRs already released and they sold poorly?

I want that coconout to have hot and cuddly sex with her partner.

What was her problem?

>ywn have someone like papika to love you no matter what and go on adventures with

Just kill me now

she was busy writing "do a flip faggot"

They don't need to be released to know it's going to flop

Hoping for a better ending than Izetta.

strawpoll.me/11897747

>strawpoll.me/11897747
Wrong question. If Papika stays in PI forever, does she die or not?

So guys, I unfortunately figured out how they are going to make the ending bittersweet.

>start of episode 1
>cocona has no idea about what to write about when the topic is "where do you want to go one day (but can't go right now)"
>end of episode 13, the paper is finally due, she turns in an essay about wanting to go to PI so she can be with Papika again.

Nyunyu is the key to all of this

>Cockona

>I don't even know this kid

I HAET YOU

SHE HATES US

Nyunyu is the key to my dick.

I want to make yayaka a happy bride!

ENTER THE VAGINA COCONA

Go for it, Sayuri!

Reminder there is a chance this might have happened.

I will be honest I hated her till I read the article on thomasson. Now i have such a strange appreciation for her. To be both deliberate and without a purpose.

She didn't have to stick her face in there

but babby doesn't formed in anus

She saw her chance and she took it.

>At the same time, the damage has already been done. I waited and waited for Flip Flappers to finally show its hand and commit to its strongest ideas, only to be supplanted by a conclusion that feels like a different show entirely, mandated by a faithless or scrambling production committee. At best, the last two episodes will have to be damage control for a largely failed story with some beautiful imagery and a tragic amount of promise.

>Rating: C+

Is he right?

How can she be so adorable, with such limited on-screen time?

I want to give Nyunyu a buttbaby.

Don't jump the gun, she might actually do something. She's got two episodes to work with.

Not this shit again

Fuck off already.

Now you're baiting already. We had enough about it in the last thread.

DAI KIRAI

YAMERO

I wasn't sure it was possible to create a character as cliched as Nyunyu, but those crazy bastards actually did it.

he/she/xir/it/insert favorite pronoun

is an idiot, he wants magic girls learn to be lesbians in oppressive america where people make fun of homo. Not story about a girl learning to grow up while dealing with her first puppy love.

You shouldn't let your own expectations get in the way of a good story

This really wasn't necessary. Japanese culture is truly corrupted to normalize the sexualizing of 8 year old girls.

>a determined Papika ready to grab her waifu
>a determined Yayaka ready to save her only friend and forcefeed her the pup

Can anyone stop them?

Chapman was one of the idiots continually whining about WHERE THE PLOT AT THO, his tears are fucking delicious.

If she actually does something I would be disappointed. The setup as some key part of the KKK plan and then just to leave her around as a useless girl was brilliant

Fuck off.

Is this still yuri?

Anime isn't real life.

pffft

In the end, Cocona must save herself. If she doesn't do anything in the final battle all that character growth will amount to nothing.

Of course, getting out of Mimi's grasp is ultimately Cocona's decision

This is true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperart_Thomasson
Read it user, she goes from cliche to awesome

DELET

Have the fixed version then.

Now this is halal

Reminder that Chekhov gave Nyunyu the gun

Mobilefag, but if death of the author user is still around I was talking about how I dislike it's misuse in general more than how it shows up in anime, particularly yuri

I meant more of a purely visual design cliche.
And moving from one trope to another trope is hardly awesome.

>Chekhov gave Nyunyu the gun
the purpose of which is to be a Thomasson.

After watching it, I think the premise would make a really interessing game. Think about it:
>you create a character and go to procedurally generated online worlds alone or with friends
>each world has an item that you must find for some reason
>there're defense mechanisms attempting to stop you from getting the item
>other people can log in the world you are in to try to get the item before you and your friends, pvp is fully unrestricted
>if you die, you are not allowed in said world anymore
>the monsters and defense mechanisms get progressively harder the longer you stay in a world and also according to how many people are online
Would a game like this flip flap or flop?

this is canon now

A Thomasson has no purpose.

what you're describing is every roguelike ever

That actually looks a lot better, though.

What did they mean by this?

to have no purpose is its purpose

So what you're saying is that you're a faggot

>And moving from one trope to another trope is hardly awesome.

I would argue it is, specifically in relation to what said.

The very idea of deliberately putting something into a story to serve no purpose is not something I see a lot in media.

But online and in open areas!

lol, that butthurt. Its funny reading his reviews of earlier episodes, and then reading this one. He is honestly complaining about the same sort of stuff he praised previously.

If not being attracted to loli in fanservice fapbait means I'm a faggot, then yes, I am a faggot.

Would you want Mimi to be your mother?

>people actually getting bothered by Nyunyu and editing her outfit
I know tumblr and such crowds occupy Flip Flappers threads but this is lame.

Show this to the director

>Chekhov gave Nyunyu the gun for the purpose of being a Thomasson.
I love these threads.

I'd rather she be my girlfriend

No, I want to be her.

Senketsu?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperart_Thomasson
Oh shit, this literally explains why all the episodes are named "pure something".

If you want to be really amused, also go read his article that praised Yuri on Ice to high heaven right as episode 4 hit and the show went into complete "here's your sexy gayboy shlick fantasy of the week" mode.

Only if she molests me.

What would sex between Cocona and Mimi be like?

It's pretty funny but Thomassons have no creator (as art) by definition.

I'd rather impregnate her.

There are people in these threads that have used the term male gaze, as a negative, unironiclly, what did you expect

does anyone else want to ravage nyunyu or is it just me?

>I can't take a joke and construe humour as a personal attack
You're soundin' pretty tumblr yourself, bud.

Day of the Rope when?

>I wouldn't say they are experiencing the same journey that a lot of western gay folks experience
Just because some viewers and reviewers read their relationship as romantic doesn't necessarily mean they're applying their western vision of queer identity to it (not like they would have a full grasp on it anyway: most of them aren't even gay).

Similarly, just because we can't assume that neither Cocona nor Papika would have the same experience nor carry the same baggage as real life lesbians doesn't mean that actual gay people can't identify with some individual elements of the former's journey to discovering what love is.
In that sense, I don't think merely dismissing people who did interpret Cocona's feelings as romantic as baka gaijins is proper (especially when the show's first seven episodes have spent so much time on portraying and developping the two girls' growing intimacy through both the visuals and the writing).

Just you.

It's just you. Everyone else just wants to tickle and watch anime with her.

I only want to ravage her ass.

Where is Yayaka tickling her?

Not me. I want to play Smash Bros

Any day you wish, PI is closer then you think

That other guy got it right: There's nothing wrong with seeing at least the first half of the show as some sort of gay discovery story, the text absolutely supports that interpretation. The problem is just when you then throw a bitch fit about how the rest of the show doesn't keep on doing that.

>deliberately introduce a character that serves zero purpose

bravo oshiyama

On the glans.