#auspol JJJ soyboy edition thread #2

Evening lads. It's that time of day again.

>Labor Set to Win Queensland Vote in Blow to Turnbull, Adani Mine
bloombergquint.com/politics/2017/11/27/labor-set-to-win-queensland-vote-in-blow-to-turnbull-adani-mine

>No resolution on energy after COAG meeting, but Government remains confident in National Energy Guarantee
msn.com/en-au/news/other/no-resolution-on-energy-after-coag-meeting-but-government-remains-confident-in-national-energy-guarantee/ar-BBFyWid

>Australian politics live with Amy Remeikis
Matt Canavan splits with colleagues on bank inquiry – politics live
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2017/nov/27/coalition-national-liberals-banks-queensland-politics-live?page=with:block-5a1b3800688f5106e9bd722f

>Queensland result leaves Australian PM closer to edge
crusaderjournal.com/2017/11/27/queensland-result-leaves-australian-pm-closer-to-edge/

>The bug man 100 won't be on Australia day anymore
news.com.au/entertainment/music/triple-j-will-not-hold-hottest-100-on-australia-day/news-story/efd19827806f9df36da914f06a738719

Important: I think we should make memes to maximize the public outrage of the triple J moving the hottest 100.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCZdNzTyVTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is over. Life is over. There is no more hope. Old ladies driving around in mercedes with 5 investment properties. It is done.

Jobs that are all fucked up, stressful, low paid relative to house prices.

Everything must burn.f

fuck soros and fuck labor green people

>stressful
soy boy

from previous thread
you dipshits push us into the hands of the left by not caring about the environment and supporting the deregulation of literally everything. Being young we dont have high paying jobs and so get fucked by those that do in their quest to make even more at the expense of future generations. So we often turn to the left, because the right wants to privatise everything

>vote Yes
>ruin best day of the year

I deserve this, I learnt my lesson. I shouldn't have doubted you Sup Forums.

What's on for the weekend lads?

It's only fucking Monday edition.

>soy boy

t. blue collar worker

Oh well today you land the tonne.

why are auspol threads such shit Sup Forums?

Lads, turn on The Project - it's a Muslim refugee sympathy piece. It seems that the mayne streem meteor is going after buddhists now. Strange how "they" prefer crazy Muslims over peaceful Buddhists.

>watching The Soyject
I know, it's not my choice.

>voted yes

Fucking neck yourself you stupid motherfucker. You asked for this.

because you're a pussy

digits cobber.

>cobber
literally no one says this cunt

Because we (Australians) are complete shitheads

australians are the first step above nigger.

jesus, and it's always such an own goal too because they break their backs to please their masters even when it goes against obvious principals

How can people not cringe every time they do things like suck miner cock and try to support shit like dumping garbage in the Great Barrier Reef when it's so fucking easy to say they're protecting it because it makes fucking billions of dollars for the country every year

Something is dodgy about that Queensland election result

P-Palmer is that you?

Q&A on tonight lads

>Senator James McGrath, Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister;
>Murray Watt - Senator for Queensland;
>Lenore Taylor, Editor of Guardian Australia;
>Jan Fran, Presenter, The Feed SBS VICELAND;
>Nyunggai Warren Mundine AO, Former adviser to the PM on Indigenous Affairs.

Yes they do you poof. Just because you're a uni numale doesn't mean aussie culture is dead.

>The Guardian Australia

nah mate, go to back to britain if you wanna speak like a nigger

Oldfag here and I've been saying it for years cunt. kys fag

every auspol thread is a bunch of fitters and turners from toowoomba talking in sub 100 IQ language.

nah

Another nigger episode. Great. The worst possible scenario would be a high-school boong episode.

So who is next? My money is on Daryl Somers.

John Howard, for molesting my rights

Exactly. What part of nationalism involves deregulating markets and taking massive dumps on the land for the pursuit of profit? People may be more tempted to vote further right, but most right wing parties are globalist shills or trad fags obsessed with christianity. So to the left the modern generation goes

this might be the most australian post ive ever read

Melbourne is run by a pedo ring. Nicole kidmans father was part of it and going to be nailed before he died.

Without us you fucking yank wannabe poofters in the cities would starve to death. Amazing how many sheltered city dwelling cunts live in aus. What a shit life

We don't choose to live here or do these stupid ass jobs.... guess what, there aren't 6000 jobs out in the fucking bush.

Watching the show about this now on abc

His accuser is lying about something

I'll bet he was all over Dr. Katrina back in the day

>Neocon Turnburg shit
>Labor shit
>Lefttist 2smart4u journalist shit
>Leftist 2smart4u media shit
>Boong shit

Wow, another biased ABC episode. Who'd have thought?

it might be time to stop making these retard magnet threads, ey Sup Forums?

Then move there you whinging cunt.

this sums up auspol. Literal retardation.

Don Burke has been known for many years to be a total cunt. Ask any horticulturalist. This isn't all that surprising.

She's like, fifty now

Where does the time go lads?

>go to bongland for a week
>nobody working in the airport is lighter than chocolate
Europe is a lost cause lads

Fuck off soyboy.

Generals are horrible. They attract faggots.

The muzzie shits will win the cooking show on 9 - family food fight. I said this from the beginning. This is all part of a greater agenda to "normalise" muslims.

nah cunt, I work 50 hours a week bein' a sparky. Grow up and find a job faggot stop whinging

I like these aussie generals because plenty of you guys join in on them and its always a valuable insight into penal colony culture

>go to same wog barber I've been going to for 10 years
>as he's shaving my neck with a cutthroat razor he starts humming a familiar song
>it's saleel es-sawarim except just slightly different enough that it's possibly not

Never been so glad to finish a haircut with my neck intact in my life, now I need to find a new barber

its fitters and turners from the bush who have never seen a muslim talking about the muslims.

shut up pussy

I also predicted this. Just wish I got on sportsbet a little sooner.

>it's saleel es-sawarim
How the fuck do you memorize the name of that English tune like that?

That may be so

But the women talking had some very strange body language

I sure do, cunt. Go back to your inner city apartment and suck some more pozzed cock.

>he doesn't listen to ISIS nasheeds

Yeah only 50+ gerifags say it

hello I am australian too now :)

Mr. Squiggle

>They were complicit but not in the useful idiot way gen y is. They just went along with the flow and didn't kick up a stink and actually threaten people with job losses and doxing just for having a contrary opinion
Perhaps im being too hard on gen X, but from a millennial perspective its painfully obvious that the past few decades of quiet compliance have led to what you blame on gen Y.
Also like I said. Gen X is in power, Gen X is composed of libshits in both labour and liberal.
previous bread

Everybody already knows he was perving up ann maries skirt

>almost 12 years shitposting on Sup Forums

I just want the nukes already famalam

Cheer up lads we won the first test

Based Geoff Jansz

Anyone else in the Christmas spirit already? Anyone especially getting into it to fuck off the PC cunts.

Welcome, cob. 'ave a seat.

Huey. Look at this beast. He probably fucked them like a stallion too.

ChristMass is a joke these days. I ignore it unless there is a direct reference to Jesus.

Merry Christmas anons, God bless you

Not really tbqh

Nice soyboy job. 50 hours? Is that all? What type of pissweak tradie are you?
Some city dwelling faggot I bet.

And you too, user.

All Australian generals go to shit, you should have seen what happened to /dat/ on /o/.
The only good Australian thread is the weekly Q and A thread.

crikey o'reilly!!

Loser
Merry Christmas to you too :^)
Your trip suits your post.

The true Christmas spirit of rocking into work late and leaving early

It's good shit.

Thanks

Don't you want to celebrate the day our Messiah was born, the one your tribe had killed for speaking up against usury?

Hand reaching out to grab a boob.

I haven't been in the Christmas spirit in years

It's a profitable time of year, I don't mind it really.

I am, and I live in a hipster Northern suburb of Melbourne that still puts up council Christmas decorations on the street. Makes me happy knowing the council isn't as completely cucked as I assumed. Even as a total degenerate Melbourne drug-taking punk you still need to have good christian values.

lol Don claimed he's as sperg as a defense

I bet he has an absolute mammoth cock

youtube.com/watch?v=dCZdNzTyVTw

Merry Christmas anons. May you have the merrier Christmas and happiest of new years and eat loads of prawns and ham.

Go back to Melbourne.

I live in maryborough you ingrate, shows how much you know. I bet you still live in mums house aye

oi ay cunts, me dog is fetching me bloody xxxx so just while Im waiting wanting to tell you all to fucking off.

run me own business, at this rate I'll be retiring at 35 or 40 at the latest if I wanna be truly "rich"

maryborough is fine enough for me, why would I want to live somewhere expensive and pozzed you stupid nigger

>Don is a sperg
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Speaking of Triple J. Is it out of the question that we fuck with the Triple J hottest 100 in January and get a Nazi song to the top? Too ambitious?

/ourdon/

Well yeah because whatever aus/pol/ wants never gets accomplished.

Muslim on food fight just said she was going to go out with a bang. Why am I watching this?
>nervous

>michael buble

thanks mom

u should be safe in mt binga there mate.