en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Osbaldeston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retarded

good, she did the right thing

like i'm an ant

Big.

Like Adam Sandler

Philippines confirmed for ants

I was just thinking , would the (((media))) make a story if Sup Forums donated or made a gofund for this family just because they are white? They could title it as something like "Alt right donates thousands to a family of 10 just because they are white" imagine the backlash of the 44% that this family got money because they are white while majority of them wage slave their lives

Pic for better resolution

Imagine being an antifa passing this family while going to the pool with your slighty overweighted bad eyesighted biracial orc gf
Day ruined

for you

Hopefully Dad is a damn doctor or something. How the fuck are they going to save any money for a college funds or retirement?

This is the necessary number of kids white couples need to have.

More White Girls For The Superior Black Man

and the taxpayers are supporting this leech i take it?

Like you're an Ant posting on human sized boards

Even bigger picture and original blog:
mybabydolls.se/
It's in Sweden.

Where's the father?

i wanna stick my tongue and dick in those little girls puccis.

at work

This is the father. Is he white?

glad some western women have a fucking backbone. and good child-bearin hips...

Like my screen is greasy

That one daughter is ready to be married off and start a new generation. Mmm.

>Brown eyes on all of thrm

This is what happens when niggers fuck white women, some of the traits get passed on to the offspring

Original hair of girls.

Not all ethnic Swedes have blond hair, r-right?

>What does this pic make you feel pol?
Like I'm on a forum meant for ants that have English as their second language and think that Sup Forums is one person?

What for? To prolong the agony? Or to serve some mudslime as a sextoy? One who can't protect his family, mustn't have one.

Is she white?

The one is glasses is absolute bait.
She needs a dad around with a gun to stop people like me at the door. Holy shit.

Is horny the wrong answer?

The girl with the glasses looks like a young version of Elsa Jean. I want to see her blacked

Ok it seems I'm not the only one

kek

what's next for her career?

>brown eyes on all of them
Could just be an anglo father, brown eyes are the dominant gene

Most European children are blond with blue eyes, but that can change later in life.

This is my dream come true.

You're ok.

This thread confirming nazis are pedos lol. Taking a lot of screenshots atm.

Already done.

The father is from Uruguay.

>Sup Forums btfo

So if someone has brown eyes they're not white? :o

Definitely.

Why? South american can be still 100% white

It's rare for European children to have non-blond hair or non-blue eyes, but it's a norm for Asian, African and Arabs.

100% communist too

It's not fucking fair. Nature is the true cunt. Why can't legal women be that attractive? Think about it. Mom is the only one in that pic wearing makeup.

God is a fag.

Makes me feel smart. I actually know how to save an image at a proper size

their eyes are dark but they def. aren't all brown.

Saviorofthewhiterace/10

Is she Finlandic? Look at her necklace.

Maybe we should accept the islam and marry 9 year olds

sadly, This is what America used to look like in the 1950s. Supporters of the immigration changes in the 1960s have doomed us all.

No. There has to be limits and any strong man knows he must remain in control. Imagination and 2D replacements will have to suffice.

Still, it's pictures like that that make me loath the "grand designer". Fuck you dude, whoever you are.
There's no flaws there, visually. You can say-
>she has no tits
Fuck tits, they only lead to boob cancer anyway, and
>she has no ass
And I'm not a fucking nigger.

>Satu Nordling-(stupid spanish surname)
yep must be

Splendid! Tbqh'senpai

I mean ... Bix nood...

She’s Finnish and her husband is a spic. Her kids have all darkened by now and look like spic clones.
Yes, Ethnic Swedish men are paying for this whore and her spic parasite husband and low IQ:ed dwarfed spic clones.

Angry because I'm talking to a fucking ant

Hes, then you’re a wog.

happy.

They will darken

Hard.

Blog says it’s the kids cousin.

Look at the wog to the right, that’s how they’ll all look like. Add dwarf height as adults due to their spic father.

like OP is a fucktard

I knew something looked wrong with those kids
absolutely disgusting

Sven, seriously dude, you got a problem

And wtf are you? A goddamn neanderthal mixed with a sapiens.

OH FUCK! No one is pure, you chode.

Don't talk shit. It's incredibly common in England to see white people with brown hair and brown eyes.

You people are making the white race a fucking unicorn, available only to a select few who are golden haired rosy cheeked blue eyed 1-in-a-millions. It doesn't work like that.

Must be straight Iberian, with little or no indigenous blood.

>id = iq13

I guess I'm talking shit then.

>ywn have a beautiful wife to bear you 8 children

we should ban thumbnail posters

Traitor. Die

Not only that but both are a recessive trait, meaning nature itself does not select for it as a desired thing.
Just like nature doesn't select for niggers and wants to make them go extinct.
The very same function of nature trying to rid the world of blue eyes(a trait born from inbreeding) wats to rid the world of morons/niggers/etc.

Put that in your ass and fart them, you dumbasses.

Swimming is good exercise and fun as well, I approve of her choice in recreational activities for her brood.

third world tier

t. third world

I look somewhat slightly jewish but my father is fair-haired from Ireland and my mother's side is all from france if you go back far enough, however, I can trace my mother's side of family for hundreds of years back to Roman Catholics.

My great great etc uncle is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Osbaldeston

A fucking beatified catholic Martyr.

How many of you can claim this?

It's difficult to tell what is actually 'white' and what is not.

Uruguay has more pure White population than Southern Brazil, Northern Argentina and Valdivia (Chile).

>traits are selected by nature
>nature is conscious and has a plan
>recessive = bad & dominant = good
Were you born retarded or did you have to work on it?

mullattos larping as white

which of those girl is a little trap?

Op is faggot who saving thumbnails

>How this pic makes you feel
It makes me wonder why aren't white people following this woman's husband example.

>Sweden
This won't end well.

What I'm getting at here is that most of you seeing a picture of me would probably call me a jew, but I'm definitely not, and I can prove it.

All this race shit is just divisive.

The real problem is religion, the jews and the muslims. The rest is Divide and Conquer tactics by JIDF.

>Amerimutts
>Slavs aren't white
>South Americans can't be white
>If you have brown eyes you're basically a nigger

It's not helping us at all.

Things that last in the world tend to be those things best conducive to survival(by ability to adapt to change) unless some idiots get in the way and preserve something that should not exist artificially(retards, niggers, blue eyes, etc).
It's that simple. One of those above things, the blue eyes, just happens to look good, only because blue is generally displayed as a clean color(the clear sky) in nature.
Clear sky means good weather so we're naturally attracted to blue.

Makes me feel like you simply like posting thumbnails

>dwarf height due to spic father
Don't put Argies and Uruguayans in the same bag as Mexican beaners, please
I'm 1,90m and i'm not very tall here.

i bet they all browse Sup Forums

>)
Was just about ro post this pic

retirement
with that many kids, they'll have their own support system when they're older. I'm serious.

college funds
that'll be harder. kids will have to borrow.

>college funds
Or the live not in a shitty country like the USA. University if free in most european countries

shut the fuck up Sven is right.

Strong Nordic genes made white people out of that South American. USA need to import about a million nords and we'll fix your spic problem! We'll make white people out of all of them. Easy fix.