user also thinks slightly higher of a lot of africa than he does western europe

Why love Canada?

>Angry because of Aussie and Leaf shitposting
>Loves Chinese debt lords

blue = home
this place is pretty comfy though

Not sure about grey areas

what the fuck are you smoking

Anyone that hates Iran is a kike or amerimutt.

lil bit of this and that

where my balkan bros at?

Balkan people's themselves are good but the governments are horrid, they sold you all to the EU

wall jumper reporting in

the only way to remove the corruption from the goverment is to hang all the corrupt politicians from the Arch of Triumph and leave them there for everyone to see and fear

kangaroo fucker

r8 pls

how can you like mongolia

chad chinks (average height of american)
badass empire
still has no allies

>kill off the whole middle east except Israel
excuse me

Its sad that Bosnia is literally the only Balkan country who wants none of NATO and the EU around.

We can do better thats all Im going to say.

why do you love moldova?

>NATO
what is the alternative russia

catalonia

i like this one

forgot pic

yes

fuck off soviet liberator

why you hate us like wtf?
did some gyppo steal your koala bear pelts what gives?

Shitposting rivals

You are a very conflicted individual and likely are suffering from a mental illness.
Please visit a professional.

why hate canada but not usa? canada is just discount america

>Loves belgium
Finally! a purpose in life

ok

>india is street shitters

i just want to live in poland

i feel honored, thanks user
have this pic as a thanks

Thanks swedebro, love you back.

Why would you love Abruzzo? inb4 muh grandparents are from there.

t. Somali American

Found the commie

ITT: I cant name 5 African countries but its le fucking niggers so fuck it xDD *paints red*

nigger

/thread

very interesting, why do you are either OK or like argentina? this shithole shouldnt be anything but red, or is this just based on the people you've seen on Sup Forums with the argentine flag? if you know what its truly like it'd be on the genocide now tier

Quiet Ĩefur.

Shut up, you paraguayan immigrant shill. We have the richest and most intellectual culture of Latin America with hevy european ethnic background only on par with Uruguay in Latin America. We are hard working people that are going through a hard time with the millions of immigrants and corrupt politicians, that's all. But we are not genocide tier, you shill. Fuck off.

>Czechia
>hates muslims more than le based catholic Poland
>highest rate of atheism in Europe after Slovenia

Meanwhile :

>Ireland
>Highly religious place in Western Europe
>Loves muslims
>But muh christianity is a barrier against Islam, D-Devs Vult guys !

Christcucks BTFO

You are gypsie, yuck

*huggerino*
*Takes away rope*
Ghana
Chad
KFC
Niger
Nigeria
NIGGER
South Africa
Rwanda
Laquisha
Tanzania
FOOD STAMPS.
I think I got 5 countries.

Chezchs
have Asians hence hate for everyone.

You guys really do hate the Japanese haha

im not a paraguayan subhuman, if anything this whole continent (except maybe Canada, MAYBE) should be nuked into oblivion.
Also pls stop with the "rich culture" when everyone on the media is a jew, the "arts" are jew dominated, architecture is awful. do you call cumbia/folklore rich culture? . also please don't start with the heavy european when we are only 30% white..... and lay off the "uruguay is white meme" when its just mini-brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=4vzgiZ22ITg

Tried to keep it to countries that I have an opinion on instead of dumping buckets of paint everywhere. Netherlands gets a like solely because of le cut inside man.

BLACK bull

I am a citizen of planet earth and I equally love every single country

Love is what unites us all

>somali
>american
Good try, nigger.

such a soy boy

stfu virgin

U cheeky cunt. I see what you did there with Macedonia, why should it go to descendants of Bulgars and not Hellenics?

>Can't offer proof without validating Turkic claims to Anatolia

>gypsy 3% pop
>nigger comes from nigger land to land with 13%nigger plus larget pop of gypsy 1milion

almost good bait croat
here a (you) from me for trying

Lol that word doesnt work on me, Im not black, kek nigger nigger nigger, infact Somalis are very anti black you dumb idiot. Why do you think most of Africa is red in my map.

Because
1.Bulgars live there since the 7th century.
2.Has been in bulgar hands for a longer period of time
3.Enormous historical significance to the bulgarian nation.
4.Ethnically it has a bulgarian majority both during ottoman times and today.
Greeks can have claims on Aegean Macedonia, but Vardarska is our.

Except Canada? They are one of the most faggy and leftist population in the world. Men are women and women are men.

All the media and art nowadays in Europe is controlled by the jews, does that mean that they do not have a rich culture? Cumbia is a LatinAmerican cancer that only got into our country with the immigrants; Folklore is just native amerindia music. If you want to speak about music or dance, lets take Tango, our Rock, Metal and Pop scene of the early 70s and 80s (the major of Latin America)... and that is just music, what about our literature? Our cinema? Fuck off.
Our architecture is one of the most beautiful of this continent. Have you take a look of the Parisian architecture in Buenos Aires or the Spanish collonial ones in the North?
Oh, you mean our architecture now? Oh well, go to Europe or USA and see the new architecture. It's awful. Just like here. But they do have beautiful architecture, it's just the current "artistic" movement.

Argentineans are white or at the very least 65% europoids. The rest are immigrants. I think we understimate the numbers of immigrants we have.

>Wants to prove that Uruguay isn't white putting the vid of an African immigrant.
Wew lad, then Sweden must be an arab nation!

Superior map comin through

T b h outside London, Birmingham and Manchester, Britain is 95+% white.

>tatar delusions

t.rapefugee

>serv arguments

Missed a few spots

>tatarogyppo damage control

yeah knew that already
by any chance do you have a map of the % of children in schools that paints a differrent picture i