Sup Forums creates the next big thing

Sup Forums how would you create/tell the ideal story to the manga/anime audience?

katawa shoujo 2

A fantasy Prussian princess falls in love with a fantasy Belgian tourist and develops a delusional form of love with them, and does everything in her power to stalk him and have him fall for her. Becoming yandere if needed.

All while the fantasy Prussian kingdom prepares to annex fantasy Belgium and make it rightful clay.

it could actually be the girl's phone but from another universe, where this girl is in love with that guy

I just had this great idea.

>A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone

>that last panel
What the fuck? Do they print these backgrounds first then draw the rest of the page with traditional media? I'm finding it hard to believe that background was made on paper.

>orphan mc
>has colorful hair
>likes a girl
>girls doesn't like him
>has a rival
>rival is much cooler than him
>rival is black haired
>girl like the rival
>"i'm gonna show that rival"
>loses miserably
>discover him and rival have the same dream
>"i'm gonna be the king of that dream"
>six seasons and a movie timeskip
>mc loses final fight with rival
>rival become the king of something
>rival wins the girl
>mc commits suicide

Obviously, I'd pander to the masses, not the otaku.

>rightful clay.
what

Is this the thread where we pitch bad ideas and Keit Ai?

World ends, groups of people are sent back to the beginning of time with their bodies and memories intact. They either become “observers” or “historians” (placeholder name), able to either observe the changing landscapes of the world (similar to the God of the New Testament) or change the outcome of the world (similar to mythological gods or the God of the Old Testament). The show follows both an observer and a historian throughout the entire history of this new Earth. Other notes: observers are able to influence the world, but not directly. They can “descend” to Earth and attempt to cause the lifeforms (protozoan all the way to highest evolved life) to change the world on their own. Historians can also influence others to shape the world, but prefer to do it themselves. Both observers and historians are immortal, unaging, and unable to be seen unless they want to be. Though the observers and historians are not opposing factions, the two main characters have slightly different ideal visions of the world (neither good nor bad: there’s no real “protagonist” or “antagonist” in the series).

MC is a hero in a magic world, he comes from a middle class family as his father was a very known blacksmith and his brother served the royal army. One day a strange disease kills off more than half the country's population leaving MC as the sole survivor of the village.
After finding out that everything was planned by the demon lord as his army couldn't beat the humans up front, MC decides that he'll hunt down the demon lord.
Now, as an op hero he's about to give the final blow to the demon lord when a light surrounds them, the hero is now in the middle of Akihabara, in front of him is a maid handing out tissues, however this maid looks exactly like his childhood friend.
Story revolves around MC trying to find his way back home in order to settle things with the demon lord while adapting to modern day japan. He still has all of his skills and can use magic.

Magical gladiators adcenturing in fantasy Rome. MC is gladiator slave in world where exists ability to enchant weapons. She goes to seek for revenge after her master and mentor are murdered. Follow her and her companions travels trough Not-A-Rome and other kindoms when she grows in both arts of swords and magic! Find the true reason of why she was kept as slave! Find out who was the murderer! And how are they connected to a secret society to overthrow the emperor and senate! And why does the legions keep losing on the eastern front, what could be menacing the eternal empire? Meet the always hungry MCess, cool-headed blacksmith, barbarian gladiator dualwileding axes, foreing slave with katana and their armoured wolf they keep as pet!

go on

but where does the ecchi harem part of it come in?

Yes, it's a photoshopped photo that is then tweaked traditinnally, Solanin's author did that.

She is the main girl of the ecchi harem. Everybody in her group is a girl.

There needs to be more stories about MCs that aren't relatable at all in mindset, that makes it much more fun.

I have many great stories, that would work really well as manga. But unfortunately, the best I can do is write. I'm not that great at drawing, and I don't know how to form a artist/writer duo for a manga.

>I have many great stories

I do. There is nothing wrong with having some.

A robot crash lands on a planet, saving a young girl from being sold into sexual slavery because of her red hair which would fetch a good price in those circles. Several years later the two decide to team up and travel from tournament to tournament, gaining prize money and unbeknownst to them fame. Catching the eye of a general, the girl is recruited into his army along with the robot who believes can turn the tides of the war in their favour. Just as things look like they are going well for them, suddenly and unexpectedly, thousands upon thousands of similar looking robot's to the girl's crash land and their leader now announces that their world belongs to them now.

What is it with Nips and selling gingers into slavery?

I'm a writer, and my friend is a talented artist, but we're both incredibly lazy and have been unable to actually get any work done on our many story ideas. I've turned to simply writing short stories and working on a few novels. Hopefully we can do a manga some day.

Then write a book

Remember to send everything you write, to different writing contests. In my country, there are 4 competitions coming this year and I'm going to send my two novels and 3 short stories to all of them.

Already did. Multiple books even, but I want to make manga, since i like the visual storytelling and because it is a niche medium.

What if I said there was a robot emperor who gets fascinated by the idea of a feudalism dictatorship society and demands to genocide all the humans?

>I have many great stories
Examples?

I need to do that. I've never been confident enough about my writing to try.

MC is a new recruit and joins a group of people fighting demons/monsters/people in post apocalyptic Tokyo. He and his new friends (which he has to prove himself to) have different powers and his is to increase his strength and speed to unfathomable amounts via listening to music. Different kinds of music make him act differently and can alter his personality and strengths. He always wears a pair of headphones with an mp3 player that contains all his music. One day best girl gets abducted by the demons and he ventures out to save her. Can the MC prove himself useful? Can he save best girl? Why did the demons abduct best girl and where are these demons coming from? Find out and MC fights his way to the truth.

Headphones sponsored by Dr Dre

Any publications?

No, I have been writing for a group of friends, relatives and other aquaintances for a while now, but this year I thought about publishing. I hope that one of the 4 competitions will publish me. My parents own a small company and have published a lot of books, but all of their books are about a certain topic, and my books would not it in there.

Lets see, the MC is a blind man, not too thin but not very muscular either, very skilled at fighting. Doesnt like to use guns, even though he can use them, just use a knife, a sword or a katana as a weapon when the time demands it. He´s past it's very tragic, and now he's basically a loner, and just go wherever the road takes him.

>Bunch of cute funny girls
>Slice of life
>Main girl parents kill themselves
>MC doesn't understand why
>Then one day entire world resources, economy, food pretty much everything starts to fall
>In a matter of days people start freaking out killing and steal wathever they could, the famine is strong, the country in chaos
>the government starts losing its power, mainly because most of the important figures ran away or killed themselves they knew that there was no way to stop this
>In a world where most people lost their easy way of living it's normal that will bring most to insanety
>The whole story be about how cute girls survive with friendship in a world full of rapists, murderers and pretty much not trustworthy people

Moe slice of life edgy shit the manga/anime community is pretty much pleased with this

Well good luck then, hope for the best.

At least you've actually finished a book. I can't seem to get past the first few chapters.

There are three short stories which all feature a episode about a teenage boy named Kariya. It's a metaphysical tale about the young mans relationship with the human representatives of his lovely past, present stagnation and unreachable future.

Another novel is called heart wars, and it's more action orianted. It's about a annoyingly idealistic and arrogant thief who thinks that he is the modern day Robin Hood. He gets in a near fatal accident when doing a job. A group of criminals steal his heart while he is helpless and he dies. He then makes a Faustian bargain with a vampire, in order to get a second chance. But getting his heart back is not easy. It challenges his moral code and the lines between being an idealistic hero and a self serving villain begin to blur.

The last novel I wrote is called Soul:Alpha and it's plot is really hard to explain. It is about 12 strangers who meet in a hospital and find themselves to be trapped in there. They form bonds and start working together. Along the way, they discover that their environment is being manipulated by their feelings and thoughts. suddenly, they start to suspect and turn on eachother because their thoughts are being influenced by someone. They have to work together to find that someone, while being afraid of everyone they are working with.

These are the most spoiler free descriptions I can give of my works.

After coming home from club activities our mc hears a little girl crying inside his house, he immediately enters only to find what seems to be a younger version of his older sister sobbing in the living room.
Story follows his struggles to find the cause and cure to what has happened to his sister.

>Ore no onee-san imouto da!

An asexual man finds himself unable to escape a steadily increasing number of girls who proceed to forcefully form a harem around him. This results in his everyday life getting severely compromised.

I hope English isn't your first language and these stories were written in a different one.

>Ikinaridesuga, ore ga ne-san no otousan ni natta

hardcore action girl as the MC.

Got two projects with that, one which I'm working on fairly actively.

5 minute anime series adapting a poet's anthology. It needs to have good animation, or otherwise people wouldn't bother with it.

t. newfag

Yeah, I live in the baltics and I'm not that good at english.

You're better than most people here, so color me impressed. If I knew your language, I'd be interested in reading what you've written.

Here is a manga idea, that while low on thought provoking and deep messages, will still sell like crazy.

It's a subversion of the Mahou Shouju genre. It's about many different MS teams that either fight eachother or their comon enemies. The cost of using their powers is rapid aging.
However, the twist of this series is that all of the Mahou Shouju are actually traps which makes it the first ever Mahou shonen in existence.

Also, it's a long story and goes to a few parts and thanks to using their powers, the cast goes from preteen traps, to bishonen teens to FOTNS style manly men .

Big man fight and kill many thing

Just take Alien 9 and turn it into a 24 chapters anime.

I have had this idea for a new fighting shounen manga in my head for some time now. MC is orphan who lives in desert kindom. One day a princess appaer on a boat by deus ex machina. Princess is kidnapped by some powerful warlord and MC tries to save her. On his journey he meets an old wise sorcerer who teaches him magical attacks. With help of a pirate they locate the princess on some mysterious island. They save her but it turns out that is not an island but a huge as floating fortress desinged to destroy whole kindoms. They try to get to warn people of this warlords new weapon and with the prinesses connections to her kindom and others they get a war fleet to attack the fortress. Later it would tell the true origins of the MC and he would need to train his sorcerey powers to win the antagonists in the end. It doesn't have to be set in the time of sailing, it could work as well in feudal Japan or space or WWII setting.

Do these kinds of things ever come up with good ideas?

> preteen traps, to bishonen teens to FOTNS style manly men .
Would watch

Samurai Jack?

>cute girls doing cute things
there, you can send me the check later

it's really a shame though.
thanks to purity fags we can't get proper stories, otherwise the autistic screeching would never stop.
it's literally just cute girls doing cute things, or edgy spergs being edgy

>MC is a highschool boy
>one day he suddenly got sick and skip school
>next day his whole class is gone
>actually they were transported to a different world to be heroes
>this has been happening all around the world
>governments make special task force that made from magicians and scientist from all around the world
>they take you in as a special case
>that is because it is rare for people to be able to avoid getting transported
>you are in a group to take back your classmates
>need to finish it in time or the governments will send a nuke to the other world
>you and your group with special magic and went to the other world to save your friends

I like maybe 5% of the ideas posted here. Most are p shit, though.

>Along the way his sister's best friend who also happens to be one of the prettiest girls in school starts helping him while slowly developing feelings for him, they end up together Or he ends up with his sister to have an oreimo/usagi mix.

I made this all up when I was 15 and I DGAF about it now.

A mecha story with funny animals and non-human elf-like people. Their politics mirror the human world in some way I never figured out.

The robots are all gasoline powered, must be started by a laborious cranking process. They are always oily and dirty all over. As they are based on combustion engines and a complicated transmission system, every movement goes from totally disengaged to full bore with very little inbetween. They jerk and lurch like a drunk cerebral palsy patient when under the control of a moderately skilled pilot, but move gracefully and fast when the pilot is good. A measure of the skill of a pilot is what's the highest gear ratio, I.E. speed, that they can operate their mech at.

One group of creatures, dogs-things that look like vaguely like Goofy, is carrying out a genocidal campaign against the other clans, and has already successfully wiped out a few, laying claim to their lands. Only the nation of elves offers any token defense, and they're stymied by complicated rules of engagement, because they don't want to provoke the Goofy nation into a full-scale war.

A group of misfits get ahold of a really large, powerful mech, and threaten to upset the balance of power. They are using the robot to break into secure facilities to try and solve some mystery about the past.

Anyway it turns out that the creatures were created by the human survivors of a world war to replace them and live as some kind of utopia, while keeping them from developing the means to kill each other using some orbital mind control device. The device was subverted by the Goofy and Elf nations in an attempt to gain supremacy on their world. The MC is given the option to make it work like it was supposed to, so that they all go back to being peaceful, or to destroy it, and let the nations of the world try to find a new balance, and learn to control themselves.

Ever wonder why only NEETs, people who's had bad luck (got fired from job, etc), and "average guy" kind of people get sent to isekai adventure?

They are actually kidnapped to be used as test subjects in the world of virtual reality, used by government agencies to test how people would react to certain political systems, ideologies, or just situations like famine, war and terror attacks.

MC is an employee at one of the research facilities who got thrown into the "isekai" virtual world for trying to leak this information to the public. Follow his story as he tries to find other real people and disrupt the system, or maybe force themselves out of it.

Sounds pretty cool desu.

I hate how in kaiju movies the army is always just there to get destroyed to prove how strong the monster is and how weak man is. I mean, OK, godzilla is great, but you never see them use any kind of tactics. They never try to blind the thing or knock it off balance. The army just lays down and dies. That gets kind of tiresome.

I'd like to see a story where a professional human army actually manages to successfully take down kaiju on the reg without giant robots. They'd have to use strategies, such as drawing the them into choke points, pelting them with small arms fire to induce blood loss, or setting traps, all while staying mobile, or having safe places to escape to. You know, the things you really wish the stupid armies in kaiju movies would actually do.

Tanks and other kinds of large armament are extremely precious and must be deployed carefully. Things sometimes go wrong, and how the different commanders react to emergencies should be a big focus.

I'm sure you could shoehorn an actual plot in there somehow.

AoT comes kind of close here but it's too gimmicky, making the titans these solar-powered vapor things that don't have any realistic anatomy or normal weak points. It's basically set up so that only other titans can really effectively fight them.

I think you'd fucking love the new Godzilla movie, the 2016 one by Anno.

Cute Christmas Cakes Doing Cute Things

I can see this working out. Also introduce an intrigue plot where there's this girl that looks exactly like the demon lord and the hero can't verify whether it's just another case of not-childhood-friend maid or she's actually the demon lord transported with him. It wouldn't sell if the demon lord isn't a cute girl.

Maybe you can sprinkle some episodes about how MC's OP powers don't mean much in modern society.

> (OP) #
>I hate how in kaiju movies the army is always just there to get destroyed to prove how strong the monster is and how weak man is. I mean, OK, godzilla is great, but you never see them use any kind of tactics. They never try to blind the thing or knock it off balance. The army just lays down and dies. That gets kind of tiresome.
In the new godzilla movie, they can't take out a weak dinosaur like godzilla, because bureaucracy, and when they attack a fully grown godzilla, they go for the eyes and legs. That doesn't work, so they use bunker busters. Unfortunately Godzilla adapts to every attack and takes them out. But this is one of the only Godzilla movies, where the regular army wins against godzilla, with no supernatural/scifi tech.
>I'd like to see a story where a professional human army actually manages to successfully take down kaiju.
The 2004 show, ultraman nexus has a human team that is really competent at taking down kaiju. They take almost as many down as ultraman himself, which is unusual for this kind of a show. But this is a "darker and edgier" ultraman show, so the human characters have to be more competent.

My mind is freaking blown! Best idea in this thread!

>nobody has posted nobuo uematsu holding his hands up saying "wait", "no", "okay".

That's it, I'm gone forever.

so is .iike japan animation called animay from japan! so many kawaiis from WOOOOOOOWWW good thing alcohol isnt in cute girls anim show or girls be sad and lonly like me :(((

i feel like am gong to VAOMIT

ichigo parfat ga tomaranai!

nice doubles

thanks! wowwwo

i really shoul not had alcohol tonit i have to WORK AT 9 in the morning!

A young girl whose parents have disappeared and her telepathic dog are drifters in a cyberpunk world. Hackers, corporations, the worst of crime ridden drug dens, you name it, they have to live through it.

Through the dog's tutelage, she has mastered the art of "whispering," in short, hacking people to make them more amenable to whatever she wants them to do. It's not an actual direct mind control, but an application of advanced information gathering and very subtle suggestion. Not only does it help them negotiate encounters with malicious characters (or avoid them entirely), but it gives them a huge advantage in the world. They can insert themselves into people's lives, live with them, bum meals and money off of them, just like they were old friends or family. They are basically extremely effective con artists.

The drawback of this for the girl is that the emotional manipulation she pulls on others also has an effect on herself. If she insinuates herself into someone's life, makes them accept her as one of their own, she inevitably loves them in return, and often commits selfless acts on their behalf. This makes the dog extremely angry, as he thinks she's being weak, and will probably meet a bad end because of it.

It gets especially hard later on, when circumstances force them to move more often.

She wants nothing more than to find her home (or really ANY home), but every day she's drifting farther from it.

dude yuo shoudl go to sleep

Pretty sure you ripping this off from something else, I can't remember what, but I swear I've seen this thing of emotional manipulation and of being also affected.

In the not so distant future, society in japan has rapidly embraced harems to counter declining birthrates. The prevalence of the "harem end" rose to such absurd levels that 4 out of every 5 males never form a healthy long lasting relationship with women and 9 out every 10 women engage in polygamy. In this society harems are now treated as small business entities in themselves with all the new tax breaks and subsidies that each new harem member brings resulting in NTR on a scale never seen before.

One man reviles this shift in society as the one woman he's in love with is constantly under threat of being swallowed up by one of these harems. It is only through his valiant borderline criminal efforts that he's been able to protect their budding relationship from being nipped before it ever gets the chance to blossom. This same man however, has only himself to blame for his situation as he was the cause of all this.

One day after watching his favorite girl in an anime series lose to the main heroine in love, the frustrated young teenager cursed copout endings and wished that harem routes would be the true end. Unfortunately for him, the gods had listened and they granted him his wish by pushing the young man's best friend into pursuing such an end for his girls leading to a public confession that went viral popularized the harem end movement.

Now years later, he finds himself visited by one of those gods who herself detests the situation and wants it reverted. To do so, he must partner up with the foxgirl and break his bestie's harem to undo the magic binding the men and women of their nation. Hijinxes and moral quandries are abound as the two become closer to each other and the man must come to a decision on what it means to live his life correctly.

I call it "To NTR or not to NTR? That is the harem!"

Jesus fucking Christ

>Make Japan pursue pure (irreal) relationships to enhance birthrate decline ; The Animation.

>Killing To Love Ru: The Movie.

You're right user only successful anime that comes to my mind like this is Madoka.

Would buy for this

I wrote something similar to this in a "what geass would you have?" thread

>rightful clay
This is not Sup Forums, you fucking retard.
Belgium is rightful Netherlandish clay, not German clay.

Would watch if its similar to the other demon lord working at wacdonadls.

Yup that's it. Oh, I guess you're not ripping it off, since it's your idea. Accusation retracted user.

literally just reverse maou-sama you unoriginal fuck

I'm actually kind of surprised someone remembered that.

Cute girls piloting huge mecha
There's canonical lesbian relationships and thicc black lolis too.

And I'm kinda surprised it came from another Sup Forums thread, and not an actual thing. I guess it's a small board sometimes.

A private detective is approached by a client to investigate a series of truck accidents which have been killing apparently random pedestrians in a tokyo suburb. He immediately notices something off, according to the accounts of eyewitnesses the same truck hit multiple people on opposite sides of the ward at the same time. Digging deeper he finds out that all of these trucks apparently originate from a particular company. On his way to investigate he is hit by a truck and dies. He wakes up in a strange room and is offered a job in the mysterious trucking company. It turns out the company was established to protect the timeline by killing specific people at specific times. He was killed to prevent their secrets from getting out. He obviously doesn't believe a word of this, so to prove it they have him ride sidesaddle to his own death. He eventually decides to take the job, hoping to learn the true motives of the people in control.

While looking at the window, mc feels a slight shake as if he was taken out of balance and as he recovers all of his surroundings have changed, he's no longer in school, he's standing on what seems to be an old boat and there's people waiting for his orders, but before he can make a sound he's back in the classroom however something feels off, he's in front of the blackboard and everyone is watching him, then, another shake and he's once again looking at the window.
There are multiple universes containing the same mc doing different things, in one he's a hero, a president, a shota, etc. however the window looking mc isn't supposed to exist and that's why he's suddenly merging with his different versions.
Story is about him trying to find a way to make his existence prevail in his universe while keeping up with his other selves as the merges last longer and longer.

It's entirely possible I picked it up somewhere and didn't remember it, but I'm pretty sure it's original.

That sounds pretty good. Kind of like a cross between Paranoia Agent and Bokurano.

School boy loses his diaries before trashing them on school grounds ( it's mostly stuff about his time as a student and other antisocial rubbish). Is then confronted by his past in the form of people who happened to find his diaries (conveniently they all have there own agendas when they return the pages). I should note that MC is also trying to go back on his edgy ways while this is all happening, hence the diary trashing. Whether the people he encounters help this change is or prevent it is undecided

MC is a serial killer who is forced to relive the lives of the ones he killed, while only realizing his own identify at the very end.

Does the story start after the killings or would we get a few edgy episodes/volumes of serial killing before hand?

I'd watch it.

I'd watch it

Since people seem so taken by it, some further details:

>Bestie's harem are KEY-esque girls: sick girl, magical demon hunter, future prime minister/demon, time traveler, living delusion
>Girl who MC's after is the best girl that doesn't get a scenario: the untouchable former shrine maiden senior OL that helps out with love problems
>Fox goddess is affiliated with heroine's shrine and can't materialize in the mortal world without possessing someone
>Bestie himself is a super swell guy that's running himself ragged to make all his girls happy and only has some slight regrets about his situation
>To break the spell: the original harem must be undone, any miracles involved with them must be taken out of the picture and the MC must absolutely want to undo his wish
>All these must be fulfilled by a certain day within a year's time
>Twist the true impetus for Bestie's leap into haremhood was a life principle MC shared with him days before he made the actual wish

I'm sure you can see the ending with this additional info.