How does Sup Forums Feel about the Golden dawn and ELAM // ELAM is the nationalist party in cyprus

How does Sup Forums Feel about the Golden dawn and ELAM // ELAM is the nationalist party in cyprus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_ujC6m8k2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEcu6t_qIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the logo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_ujC6m8k2Q

Also why do nationalists make the best songs?

Boring and ineffective

Im more concerned about finding a crack for my fav vidya.

This one's better

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjEcu6t_qIU

Heil golden dawn
>Sieg Heil

glorified thugs

How so?

They will slowly and gradually replace the government and become a paramilitary and parallel government if the Greek government continues to capitulate to German greed.

Government weakness and ineffectivity will always fuel right wing revolutionaries rise to power.

Golden Dawn will grow and grow as they actually try to help the people of Greece.

Btw, don't believe lies about Greeks being lazy and all that media bullshit.
Before they joined the Euro, they had a very large manufacturing base due to cheap labour as the dracma had low value.
The Euro priced Greece out of the business.

They avoided paying taxes when they realised their taxes were being used to pay off wealthy European banks and Germany at astronomical interest rates.

This is when the EU army will come in and 'Liberate' the Greek people

Hell yeah dude

aesthetic

glorified thugs, degenerates

Homonazismus

routinely get btfo by anemic anarchists in exarchia and aging public servants

I see them as a necessary evil to counter rabid leftism. We're past the point where averages j%js are willing to listen, they whine sure but they do fuck all.

Golden dawn are cool don't know anything about ELAM but if they are natiolnlst and fight for a better Europe then they are good in my book

EU army will never happen the EU will crash and burn before that and thank fuck for that the EU is first step towards a one world goverment

Their two flag bearers aren't even dressed the same, it looks like shit and makes me doubt their credibility

Also are those white laces with black boots? Jesus christ

Lol you sound like a raging autist
>THE FLAGS ARENT THE SAME THE SHOELACES ARE THE WRONG COLOR REEEEEEEEE

You're just making it obvious you've never served, it's called a uniform for a reason and it's a vital part of demonstrating discipline

Essentially they are showing the world that their para-military has no discipline and will fall apart in any real conflict

>Essentially they are showing the world that their para-military has no discipline and will fall apart in any real conflict

It's not a para-military organization it's just a political party.

Also they seem pretty interesting. I'm surprised the EU allows them to exist when they are openly fascist, praise Hitler, and actually have seats both in their own parliament and EU parliament.

>It's not a para-military organization it's just a political party.

So were the Browshirts, and it's clear they're trying to emulate them

Irrelevant retards

Just like UKIP are irrelevant but they were able to get the country to leave the EU.

No need to dismiss them so quickly if they've actually got seats. Nazi party was able to eventually take total power by starting with just getting a few seats.

This

They're gonna be treated like Venezuela/North Korea and it quickly end up in a counter-coup unless they launch terror, which would only deepen isolation

Those socks look mega gay. No wonder they lost.