This is the toilet sign in my cities most popular kebab place which is run by legit muslim brown dudes... whats up?

This is the toilet sign in my cities most popular kebab place which is run by legit muslim brown dudes... whats up?

What's the problem exactly?

>eating filthy mudslime food

spam twitter with that, dont mention the place.
after the shitstrom post the place and it`s owner

Most alpha bathroom sign ever

Well made kebab that doesn’t give you diarhea is actually pretty good food dude.

I generally go for Greek gyros, but every so often I go to a Turkish place that's great. I'd go there more often, but it's not that close to me and it's more expensive than the Greek drive through down the street owned by a high school acquaintance's family. They always hook me up.

This. But I only eat kebab if I see that the meat is new and was recently put in the spit, most of kebab cooks thend to be filthy and cook with days old meat.

Yeah, it really depends on the kebab place. You just have know which ones to avoid.

This guy gets it

>pretending your autism allows you to eat anything but tendies.

+1

this.
women should be constantly reminded that they're nothing but sex objects
if this was a sign made by a white man you'd be rejoicing

pakistānas kebabā?

Wanna help me with that?

Protams

You are talking about my countries women. Not all have gone haywire and turned into retard feminazi sex objects like yours burger.

Tweet it. Say its at a christian steak house in texas. Once it gains traction tell them it is a muzzie. Watch the wheels spin in the mud.

>not loving kebab (the food) wowwwwww

>forgetting to new line
wowwwww

Pakistāņi?

white women are made for muslim cocks.

white women belong to muslim men

Jup

Did I ever say that?

I can’t do it alone ;)

For those that are interested this is the place.