In the end, actually, I am...!!

>In the end, actually, I am...!!

What did they mean by this?

>mfw the ride ends

The whole school is shouting that part in unison. And then devolving into chatter because not everyone is the same kind of being.

Wow the series really does feel like it's about to end.

Well it had to end eventually, cant just keep making chapters when you are done with the main point of the series.

It feels like it got axed.

There are still like 5 or 6 chapters to fill tankobon.

RIP UFO

;_;7

Oh yeeeah, future crisis averted.

Principal was serious about a place to coexist, huh. What a good girl.

So Asashi's friends are a superhuman buddha and a person with esp, but is Shima just a mundane pervert?

No it doesn't.

The future refused to change.

But the future DID change, and pretty radically too.
>Instead of being outed as a vampire, Youko revealed herself while saving the snow bitch
>She didn't force herself to go into hiding, and leave her child with Kuromine, before never being seen again
>Instead, literally everyone is happy
She might still be pregnant from all that unprotected blood sucking, though. In fact, she probably is

How is Asahi supposed to fuck that?

Spoiler alert, he's a monkey
If he has any kind of secret aside from being a scummy rapist, it'll probably be revealed as a gag soon

>He's not into tall women
She's half vampire, anyway. She'll probably just shoot up to Princess size for some dumb femdom

Rude

It'll be cool femdom.

No no, it wouldn't be cool, she confessed that she wasn't a cool beauty after all!

Those idiots were made for each other.

>To prevent what happened with dadpire from repeating itself, dumon enrols shitloads of monsterkids into the school
Is dumon the true hero?

I'm glad pic related made me get into this shit. What a long, strange, dumb journey it's been

I don't know, there was some netorare going on in the last chapter. Asahi might not be as loyal as we thought if he's going to let just ANYONE drink his blood

He's probably one of those super lame niche youkai.

When she's not being a complete shit, which is admittedly extremely frequent, she's pretty solid.

Like in the first gorillion chapters I think she's the only character who tried to spell out to Youko that Asashi liked her. Everyone else beat around the bush.

Some kinda youkai of lust.

>Dumon and Mamagami were actively trying to hook these two retards up for about 90 chapters
I love it when a plan comes together

>tfw alium didn't win

I mean, it's not exactly news anymore.

But it still hurts. Just think, if Asahi had tried asking out Youko instead in the previous year, he'd have been rejected in the same way and for the same reasons, and the entire situation would have probably gone the other way.

I understand, I like her too.

But what a love triangle.
>normal-sized dude
>normal-sized girl who may or may not turn giant
>miniature girl who can turn normal-sized via f̶a̶u̶s̶t̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶g̶a̶i̶n tactical application of cake