Danberu nan kiro moteru? Ch 11

Well Here's the chapter. sorry for the delay after I said that I was going to do it right away, but I got caught with things IRL, so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-nSPVZuKwI&index=27&list=RDMMUbQgXeY_zi4
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/danberu/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reverse push-ups? I know that one.

and extra page

What a fatty.

Thanks for everything. The book reminds of Charles Atlas system, that bodyweight routine that was advertised in all those silver age comic books

Thanks for the dump, OP.

God damn, get her at home and her examples get even lewder.

Dat bod.

>Found this
>Start reading it
>This song comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=S-nSPVZuKwI&index=27&list=RDMMUbQgXeY_zi4
Perfect

Still here?

*4th panel
>This is the first time we all enter the gym together!
Should be
>This is the first time we've all entered the gym together!
I think.

That guy looks like that one fodder professor from Kengan Ashua, even the art style kinda resembles it

Author for Danberu nan kiro moteru? is the same author behind Kengan Asura.

As some people pointed out in the last thread
>all the girls in this manga go to a certain women's university
>
look at the 3rd panel here

Dunno if TS user is around. But the translations and TS are delivered in weekly threads thanks to the joint effort of some anons. You could help with QC if you want.

Same author, different artists.

The author seems like an otaku musclehead. Based as fuck.

It's highly likely it's an homage to that one book, silverman's gym it's an homage to gold's gym

Sometimes I do. Most of the time, though, I find myself missing the threads.

According to this, seems like they usually deliver on thursday: desuarchive.org/a/search/text/danberu/type/op/

Yo! What's up up homie? Super awesome to see it come in, thanks!!

Same author. There's been quite a few crossovers now:

Crossovers/Cameos

1. Koyō Girl's Academy/Koyō Women's University
2. Soryuuin Akemi's older sister is chairwoman of Koyō/Soryuuin Shion = chairwoman of Koyō
3. Akemi's older sister is the one who got her interested in macho men and lifestyle - Shion is a Kengan Association member, she's surrounded by fighters.
4. Akemi's sister is shown in Chapter 11, profile of a busty blonde with a lit cigarette/Shion is a busty blonde who always smokes a cigarette.
5. Glory Boxing Gym/Kouei Boxing Gym (Means "Glory")
6. Glory Boxing Gym trained at least one champion, a famous-around-the-world athlete depicted "Gaoran Wonsawat"/Famous Thai Kickboxing champion who matches that photo is named "Gaolang Wongsawat"
7. Akemi's bodybuilding book is written by Ozu Toshio - identical to the Ozu Toshio who is a professor and scholar and fighter for Koyō in Kengan Asura.
8. Koyō Girl's Academy winter uniform is dark navy blue seifuku with light ribbon/Kure Karla, a high school girl, wears her school uniform once; a dark seifuku with a light ribbon.

I'm the QC guy, here. I meant for it to be as "we all enter" rather than "we've all entered." The verb conjugation of the original line is accurate for the act of doing it in the moment, as there are doing. The second conjugation is already speaking in a passive, nearly past tense manner. Akemi speaks very proper and extremely eruditely, so the slightly odd but accurate example used here is just like her. Same reason Hibiki gets lots of contractions and negatives and a bit more curt. Still, I'm happy to see you're taking in interest in more than just the art aspects of the manga and looking into even the translation details! I encourage that immensely, please do come back on Thursdays (every other) when we translate and edit this for our OP typesetter friend, I personally would appreciate the second pair of eyes!!

Is this by the same artist of Oreimo by chance?

I make it around 10-11 am CST on the Thursdays urasunday releases the chapter. I then try to keep it alive until our translator swings by to drop off the, frankly, spectacular translations. A little editing for characterization and then let TS notice and work his magic.

So yeah, come by in the afternoon every other Thursday. Happy to have you.

AND TS, man, this is excellent work, once again. It just looks magnificent and clean. I found myself noticing details I must have overlooked or you helped clean up this round because this was a great looking chapter, as all the others. Excellent work, man, thank you!!

So far, MAAM has been the official artist for only this manga. So, no, this is MAAM's first credited work (that I or most of the english websites know of).

This is seriously such a happy chapter for the trio at Akemi's house. Love it.

Yup, it's the guy, meant to be.

thanks man, I'm glad to see that my work is appreciated. But, I have to thank you too and our translator user for your work with the translation.

>her sister is the Soryuin Shion

oh FUCK

Currently, however, there are ZERO Sakuras, Ueharas, Naruzous, Tachibanas in Kengan Asura. So, Hibiki, Ayaka, Machio and Satomi (cosplay christmas cake) do not have named relatives in Kengan Asura. It's strictly limited to the fact that Koyo is a school that exists in both (possibly a highschool-->university elevator or a single school), that Ozu Toshio has written a self help book and that Glory Boxing Gym has helped produce a super elite champion athlete.

So if you're worried about any of these characters doing anything in Kengan Asura, they don't. The author is simply having some references for fun (so far). This is just a manga about cute girls lifting cute weights and the other is about fighters brutally beating the shit out of each other at inhuman levels, often leading to death.

I will say, I do kinda hope I see Karla in the background in a future chapter, somewhere. That'd be pretty funny to me. She does attend Koyo, after all. Note that the sleeve length is inconsistent when drawn by the Kengan Asura artist.

Honestly, I ship Fatty with Kengaan MC

Good lord.

Not fat! STRONK!