AMA

Hello! My name is Kyle. I just left prison on Wednesday following an early release on my 4 year 11 month sentence for threatening to shoot up a school in Ohio from my home in Florida on Sup Forums. In no way, shape or form should you do this. Please learn from my mistake if you are taking the same path of trolling and internet addiction.
I am here to share my story and answer any questions related to trolling or prison. I want to help encourage you to talk about the dangers of cyber bullying, threatening, and trolling. Nobody should have to go to prison for being an idiot like I was. Consider me a cautionary tale!

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7fskbu/iama_guy_who_went_to_prison_for_trollingswating/

fuck off

"Were you someone's bitch in prison???"

Ok.

What a cuck. Should've hung yourself in prison

kys

>when trolling is such a threat to the establishment that it has to trot out reformed ex-trolls to lecture kids on the dangers of trolling

REEEEEEEEE

OUT OUT OUT!

He was a janitor

Is this what you thought during your 5 year prison stint? Was it 'Oh man, I can't wait until I can use the internet again to shit up Sup Forums with my cautionary tales of common sense!'

that's the dude from Sup Forums

gay
sage

This is why you don't post. Just do. Leave memes that only we would get and be subtle. Don't forget to false flag the kikes.
Also fuck you FBI,CIA, and everyone else watching this.
We will put every single traitor in your organizations to the rope and there is nothing you can do to stop our memes.

Also if you had posted from anyplace besides chan you would have been ok.

>reddit
Fuck off and die

State of Florida Asst District Attorney here.
Don't the conditions of your parole require that you not visit this website?

>implying Sup Forums and reddit are different sites since the 2016 elections
neck yourself straya

God I wish this were true

So what do you do, answer phones?

No,

The district attorney leads a staff of prosecutors,assistant district attorneys(ADAs), who represent the state and investigate and prosecute criminals on behalf of the district attorney. Depending upon the system in place, DAs may be appointed by the chief executive of the jurisdiction or elected by the voters of the jurisdiction.

>implying you're not just some frat kid

Sage reddit faggot

autistic faggot friend of a friend did this and the cops found cp on his computer lmao

I've never been on /out/ but I imagine this is what one of their memes would look like.

Am aware of your story OP. Is never troll as you did, but I probably fly a little too close for comfort sometimes. Might keep things in check.
Have learnt from your mistake.

>never been on /out/

>OP has won.
>OP loves Big Brother
>1984 final paragraph: the post

>there are people on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums who have never heard of Lexplorer

This

What a spineless, cucked faggot.

Basically handed himself over to fall on a sword he didn’t need to over him acting like an autist having a sperg-fit, only to come back here like some shill lapdog to talk about the dangers of trolling.

Fuck you.