One Piece

James Morris
James Morris

Will the last chapter(850) of the year deliver?
I hope for a Caesar or Reiju chapter.
It will most likely be a Jinbei chapter though

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/151007040/anime
youtube.com/watch?v=kqDfco1q1bM
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Trafalgar_D._Water_Law/Abilities_and_Powers
youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YXqOI5h5E
twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/810393864934592512
youtube.com/watch?v=7LXvw3LAmvM
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/810462924796002304
youtube.com/watch?v=CEVxt6EZ17Y
youtu.be/EFo84MVbVQ8
a.uguu.se/R2nM1JGSCKsl_001.png
supforums.com/thread/151118736/anime
veekyforums.com/thread/163103463/video-games
supforums.com/thread/151120508/anime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

SanjixNami chapter please.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

no

David Murphy
David Murphy

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Why are Mods deleting Pudding?
Is she really that ugly?

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Because your forced meme is shit.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Fuck off dumb frogposter

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

This is now a SanjixNami thread

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

I support this.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

Kiss soon

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

yes

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

For the Jump Festa
Look dope

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

Carrot is CUTE and CHRISTMAS and NAKAMA

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

BASED MODS.
Pudding confirmed for ugly

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Fucking bullshit

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Here is another one

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Weevil confirmed nakama

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

What happened to jinbei??

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Guesses for what Jinbei lost?

William Perez
William Perez

Kek
isn't her hair color shit color(brown) though?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

Wait why did you edit Zoro into Law???

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Can't argue that.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

mfw I thought it was legit
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Where did you even find this?

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

The law edit? I didn't post that. I think that user edited himself.
That shit looks real as fuck though. I didn't notice

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

This looks kinda eerie.

What do you guys think?

James Jackson
James Jackson

What are the chances that Oda gives Luffy a golden tooth?

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

those outfits are pretty lit

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Impossible. Clones don't work that way.
Too ghetto, even for the monkey. So idk

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Whatever he did I hope he gets it back. I don't want Oda to nerf Jinbei

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

This thread is more than Monet

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

more dead*

John Lee
John Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=kqDfco1q1bM

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

That soundtrack at the end always give me goosebumps when it was used in such moments. Scenes such as this works better in the anime with the music.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Do shipping posts get banned yet?

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

They look retarded

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

SaNa is /our/ ship.
SaNa doesn't get banned. We all love SaNa

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

It's kind of unfair if you think about it. Only those who can read the poneglyph can reach raftel.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

This. Oda fucked up big time here. I'm still pissed about it. That being said I hope Blackbeard BTFO's all that stupid shit and gets to raftel without a Robin

William Green
William Green

Is that those things for your car to smell good?

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

I need these 2. And Carrot

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

What do you guys think?
I'm thinking about if Robin ever had lesbian sex with herself.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Robin is pure and would only fuck Luffy

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Shiiguretto confirmed as nakama

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Why is she so perfect for the crew?

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

I hope Oda makes her join. Her quirk is really good.
Funny, Cute, Strong etc

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Law and Luffy make a pretty cool bad ass team. Why does no one want him to join the crew?

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

He basically is part of the crew already. What else do you want?

Adam Young
Adam Young

Because he has his own crew?

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

Roger couldn't read it and he wrote in the language of poneglyphs because he heard "the universe" or some shit.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Yeah same shit. Not everyone can do that. Pure bullshit

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

He is too overpowered.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

I love SaNa. I can't stop thinking about it

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Could Perfect Time Skip Enel shock Luffy with Haki infused lightning?

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

He has his own crew. The closest he could get is joining the Straw Hat grand fleet.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Didn't stop Franky from joining.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

You will never convince me that you need more than 3 road poneglyphs

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

You actually only need two.

Nathan White
Nathan White

Doffy was on the ground for a good 20 seconds after Luffy hit him here. Why didn't Law just slice him up?

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Laws crew is different. They got nowhere to go other than with Law

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Because you are watching the anime.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Did he really get back up instantly in the manga?

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Not anyone could reach raftel, what did you expect? Only top tier special snowflakes could make it even if the poneglyph thing wasn't needed

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Will Sanji do something cool for once?

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Because that's not entertaining in any way?

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

That's only like six or seven years away.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

So you're amused by plots intentionally doing doing stupid things for the sake of the story itself?

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Yes, it makes things interesting. It would be a massive letdown to everyone.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Current/previous comments by OP editors that were revealed at Jump Festa

Editor Asada
Oda and I went to a bookshop in Hibarigaoka on the release date of OP volume 1. Both of us raised our fists in triumph when we saw a reader bought the volume. After that, we held a meeting. Such an innocent days.

Editor Onishi
Oda amazingly finished creating the draft sketches of chapter 498 including the character designs of all Supernovas only in 5 hours!! I thought he is indeed genius.

Editor Habuta
When I received color spreads from Oda, I always wondered why he had time enough to draw in detail.
The mystery solved when I saw him drawing a color spread in "Jump Ryu". Oda is incredibly fast at drawing with his pen!!

Editor Kawashima
Oda's favorite food is "MEAT". He always bought beef bowls (a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and onions). Even after he stayed up all night, he devoured a beef bowl... I thought he looked exactly like Luffy.

Editor Hattori
I had much trouble working with Oda. For example, he made super-long phone calls and unprecedented demands to me. That being said, all of Oda's ideas and actions lead to the big success of OP. I was happy to witness the awesomeness of OP.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Or, you know, the writer could just avoid bad situations like that in the first place and build a logical and consistent story.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

yeah dude I'm sure kids like logical and consistent stories, yep, sure is a lot of shonen with that.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

waaah it's a bad situation because Oda didn't do what I want
xD

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Oda is a luffyfag confirmed

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

No, the situation is bad because if the character did the blatantly obvious thing the plot issue would be resolved.

Doffy is on the ground, unable to move. Law has the ability to cut through anything, from range. He has more than enough time to fully dismember Doffy. Doesn't do it because if he did it would trivialize the whole plot issue.

How can you even try to argue that him not doing something so obvious is good writing?

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

why doesn't Luffy just stretch to raftel. xD amirite?????

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

Why can't you just accept that you are wrong instead of shitposting and shitting up the thread?
Is it really that hard for you?

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Because you're too retarded to ignore.

Why didn't Kizaru just kill all the pirates in the world at light speed?

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

unable to move
I don't recall his arms and legs shattering. It's not odd for OP characters to lie on the ground when they have the ability to immediately get back up.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

I always laugh who think they can just call someone retarded and instantly proves everything they say wrong. And Kizaru can't actually move at the speed of light.

Yup, because having your arms and legs shattered is the only thing that can stop you from moving. You got it.
Law had a very large window of time to try and dismember Doffy, and he didn't even attempt to.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

In the manga doffy is only kneeling after taking the red hawk, right after this Law is still dealing with Trebol

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

are you really this stupid? law couldn't do shit to Doffy with his DF in the first place.

Jordan White
Jordan White

I was having a pretty shit day today. Then I saw your post pic and laughed. It cheered me up.

Thank you, user.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

he was kneeling on the ground for a few seconds laughing. he wasn't immobile, he wasn't even hurt. law even says so right after.

if law was capable of doing that to Doffy he would've done it the moment they got there and he wouldn't have needed Luffy's help in the first place.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

That's not kneeling, he's all the way on his ass.
Either way, the whole scene leaves ample time for Law to cut him up. Even more so considering he could hus just angled his swings to cut both Trebol and Doffy at the same time.

Just stop talking. You're not even smart enough to type correctly. If Law couldn't hurt Doffy with his powers, why did be bother dodging his slices the multiple other times they fought.

Why do you just refuse to accept the OP fights are poorly written?

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

No, Law only said it didn't kill him. He was coughing up blood. And no, he was fully on his ass, you can see it in the mange page you already posted. Law also can't just cut him whenever he wants, because Doffy knows to move.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

that one guy who is insanely obsessed with OP and refuses to accept it has any faults

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

Self inserts as Sanji though

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

you're retarded. please stop. you're literally arguing why didn't Law one shot Doffy, when it was made painfully obvious he isn't strong enough to.

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

good luck doing that with doffy's clone right fucking there, you're giving law a little too much credit. It took everything he had to cut Vergo in half, what makes you think he's gonna be able to slice Doffy just like that?

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

it's a fault because I said so!
sorry, no

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I like how you literally refuse to type correctly. And no, you are the one who needs to accept that OP isn't a flawless masterpiece. You also need to stop being wildly belligerent and shitpositng.

Because he fairly easily sliced Doffy's face in one of their previous fights.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

No, it's a faulty for the reasons that were already explained to you. You just ignored them and acted hyperbolic instead. While typing like a retard, I might add.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

because it's not a flaw. there's zero indication that Law could just simply one shot Doffy.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

DUDE WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST FLY TO RAFTEL XD

William Collins
William Collins

You're wrong, and I'm done replying to you until you stop typing like a retard.
I see you got your phone out, by the way. Like you always do.
Actually, I'm done replying to you altogether. Because you are one of the most insane shitpsoters ever, and I honestly believe you are like 15 years old.
This is the part where you reply to the same post like five times.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

No, it's a faulty for the reasons that were already explained to you
again, just because you think it's a fault doesn't make it so, sweetie

you got called out for thinking like and now you're all pissy. just get over it.

Asher Price
Asher Price

sweetie
Oh, no wonder you're so fucking dumb. You're that dip shit retard who was blogging about how you're jealous of males for being able to piss standing up, and talking about go girl piss devices. The worst shitposter in these threads is a female. It all makes a lot more sense now.

And you fail to realize that you done literally nothing but insult people baselessly and say "nuuuh uuuh ur wrong". That's not a valid argument.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

nice thread we got here

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

One Piece is a gateway anime and manga of the worst kind. It’s a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn’t very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and FRIENDSHIP. The normal member can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the Devil Fruits, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Pirate faggotry and everything about the One Piece world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on adventure, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

One Piece is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to mankind, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every member to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no One Piece threads ever encourage the retards to show their faces here.

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

sticks fingers in ears and walks away saying "lallalalala I'm right"
haha, godspeed kiddo. while you're at it don't forget to ask Oda why Luffy doesn't just stretch to raftel.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

Oh, no wonder you're so fucking dumb. You're that dip shit retard who was blogging about how you're jealous of males for being able to piss standing up, and talking about go girl piss devices. The worst shitposter in these threads is a female. It all makes a lot more sense now
actually, the only thing that makes sense here is that you might actually be autistic.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

nice meme did you type it yourself or is it stale pasta?

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Everything there is true. You can't deny it

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Posts like yours turn this place into /v/ or /vg/, pure cancer

Jose Green
Jose Green

p-please don't attack Muh wan piss
Jesus... the dick sucking is real here

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

I didn't even read your post desu senpai because it's obvious bait

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Are you by any chance retarded? Just asking. You seem like you're on the spectrum.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

one piece is perfect lala lala I won't read something if it criticizes one piece
One piss babies Ladies and gents

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Did someone in this thread legitimately argue that Law should have been able to insta KO Doflamingo?

I mean I knew that Lawfags do lurk in these threads, but I never thought I'd actually see something so painfully retarded. You'd have to suffer from some kind of severe menta illness to even type a statement like that.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

It was an exaggeration, but my point, as I said, was that it's not odd for OP characters to lie on the ground when they have the ability to immediately get back up. Doffy stayed on the ground, that doesn't mean he couldn't get up. To say he would not have a way of dodging Law simply because he got hit by a red hawk seems silly. He tanked gear fourth attacks.

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

pasta
criticism
wew

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Yeah, but he was sitting on the ground, that meant Law could have easily killed him. Please ignore the next 30 chapters of Doflamingo easily out maneuvering Law and Luffy. Please.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

never mind the fact that Doffy wasn't even defeated by Law's strongest attacks, but yeah other than that Law should have easily been able to beat him after he took a single hit right??

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

law should've been insta-btfo'd here

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Did someone in this thread legitimately argue that Law should have been able to insta KO Doflamingo?
No, no one at all said that. You should try reading instead of shitposting. With Doflamingo unable to move, Doffy is the one person who has the power to dismember him in seconds.

Also, sucks you can't piss standing up, huh. I also find it funny how I called exactly what you would do. As in, replying to the same thing many times over.

Gear 4 attacks are literally nothing like what Law does. Him being on the ground means he is drastically slower to react and move. Law's power let's him cut through anything. Even if Doffy could block it, he was in a situation where it would be much harder for him to do so.

How do you not understand how Law's powers work? He cut through someone fully covered in Haki. It's not just him "beating people up", it's him exploiting how his powers work.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

says that's not what he said
follows up by literally saying the exact same thing he said he didn't say
Dear god, looks like we've got ourselves a retard.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

He wasn't unable to move, why do you keep saying this?

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Gear 4 attacks are literally nothing like what Law does.
How do you still not understand the point I'm making? That is irrelevant. I'm saying that getting hit by red hawk means diddly shit considering how much abuse Doflamingo was shown to take and still be capable of moving around.

Movement is the point, I'm stuck on. You're claiming that Doflamingo is somehow capable of getting hit by law this early on in the fight. I don't see him being slow enough just because he got hit by a red hawk. Look at the rest of the fight.
but he's on the ground
and that's why I said twice that OP characters have commonly been on the ground while still being capable of moving incredibly fast. Doflamingo is on the ground. Yes. What's stopping him from moving off the ground, moving through the sky, cutting a hole in the ground, etc. You're not giving me a reason why Doflamingo shouldn't be able to dodge beyond, he's on the ground.

I really don't understand how you keeping missing the point I'm making. It's not very complex
Gear 4 attacks are literally nothing like what Law does.
has nothing to do with the point of me acknowledging that
Yup, because having your arms and legs shattered is the only thing that can stop you from moving.
is clearly an exaggeration on the point that Doflamingo is in no way immobilized

I understand you're replying to a lot of anons but fuck man, try and process these posts before replying to them.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Law states he has no chance against Doffy
Needs Luffy's help to try and defeat him
His strongest attacks can't even defeat him
Gets repeatedly outclassed throughout the whole fight

b-but Law should have beaten him in one hit!!!!!!
lawfags are the epitome of delusional.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Thinks every post questioning your "logic" is one user
That far up your own ass that you think only one person could possibly question the shit you're pulling out of your own ass

Do we really need this in every thread? I understand you're hurt deeply by having people question your fanfics, but to think that, with all the people posting here, only one person think you're a moron is ludicrous. You look like a huge butthurt faggot trying to assert that only one person is replying to you on a website like this.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

Doffy is the one person who has the power to dismember him in seconds.
If that was the case none of Dressrosa would be fucking necessary. Like Jesus Christ, you're completely ignoring that Doffy outclassed Law in every way. He would have been EASILY beaten had Luffy not been there.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

no one said that Law should have one shotted Doffy
But Law should have been able to cut him up into pieces in seconds
You literally cannot make this shit up

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

I hate discussing anything with females so much, you're literally fucking retarded. I also can't stand how you samefag like crazy any time you have an argument. Yeah, I'm sure there are totally tons of people in the thread here at this EXACTLY second just to defend you say something stupid.
Him being on the ground means he is unable to move. That's why you don't fight laying down on the ground, retard.
Law cutting someone is not him one shotting them, you fucking half wit. You literally refuse to accept how his power works. It let's him cute through anything. Do not remember how the people he cuts are are still perfectly fine after they get put back together? But, him doing that to anyone would totally incapacitate them in every way for the fight. Giving you all the time you need to work with.

You also forget that while Doffy was on the ground, Law cut that other person

You have samefagged a reply to the same post five fucking times. Kill yourself, you insane retard. I hate female posters so much. Again, right, there just happens to be five retards here, all who don't understand how Law's powers are not a one shot, how sitting on the ground drastically slows you down, are all here at the same time, at a dead hour, and all acting exactly the same way.

SIX times. Seek medical help you fucking insane piece of shit. Can you seriously not see how you ruin threads by doing this?

You also refused to address how Doffy dodges Laws attacks, which totally invalidates your claims that he can't cut him.

I like how you have gone ballistic now that you have been out as the worst shit poster in these threads and as a female.
You can't honestly think anyone at believes this is more than just you samefagging like crazy.

You are actually so stupid you think that your shitposting "downvotes" actually make you less wrong.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

You are the reason people hate female posters, by the way. You literally shit up and destroy any thread you touch.
I can't wait to laugh at you as you try to pretend a doctored screen shot of this post proves you aren't samefagging.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

Law is the user of a Devil Fruit called the Ope Ope no Mi, which allows him to create a spherical territory of light blue aura. In this territory, he is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside (including himself), referred to as that he can "operate" on anything within the spherical "operating room".

he is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside
Get fucked you retard. It AGAIN is not that he is over powering people. It is him exploiting how his power works.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Him being on the ground means he is unable to move
says what

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

How can you not see that every argument you make is directly contradicted by the manga?

All you're doing is pulling shit out of your ass and saying "well Law should have been able to do blah blah because blah blah" when everything in that fight shows the exact opposite.

Law canonically cannot scratch Doffy enough in any significant way that would allow him to actually defeat him.

If anything you were saying about Law was actually true he wouldn't have needed Luffy's help. He wouldn't have been wrecked by Doflamingo every second of the fight.

Or just stop acting like a fucking child.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

see
I actually think only a single person would ever challenge my logic
That's hilarious, I can't imagine the mental hoops you would jump through if you brought this up to a group of people in real life and they disagreed with you
Someone is telling you to disagree with me! Aren't they? It's that Anonymous guy, isn't it

You have autism

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

he is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside
False. Did you even read their fight? He couldn't do shit even with Room.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

This is what autism incarnate looks like right?

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Says you're a total failure at life and don't even understand basic human functions. Why do you think you don't sit down and fight? Why do you think in every fight scene ever the character don't just lay on the ground and roll around at each other? Fuck, you're retarded. As expected a samefagging shitposting female.

That's hilarious
It's actually just sad. Because your sheer insanity is ruining the thread.

False
Totally, the wiki with cited information is false. You shitposting hold more weight. Your shitposting means the screen shots in this thread showing Law cut Doffy don't exist.

I like how you go out of your way to make sure there are two posts happening in under a minute

This is now the 8th fucking time you are replying to the same post. Holy fuck, you mental issues.

Law canonically cannot scratch Doffy
You are so focused on samefagging and spamming, you don't even see how there are screen shots in the thread that prove you are wrong.

Epic down vote, cunt. You totally proved you aren't subhuman shit that destroys threads because you're too pathetic to ever admit you are wrong.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

MODS please gas this thread, one retard is having some kind of mental breakdown.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Tell me, how do you function in real life when you get proven wrong?
I'm sure you actually just look and ground and mumble then walk away in shame. Here, you just spam shitpost and derail threads.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Yeah, no kidding. Look at the one insane female post spam samefagging literally dozens of posts.

I mean, you can't really expect there to be that mean people in this thread at the exact same time all who don't even understand something basic about the series. Such as how one character powers work. That would be retarded.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

oh boy the weekly retard who can't take being proven wrong has arrived

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

I don't get how you think your behavior is acceptable. What in the living fuck is wrong with you?

who can't take being proven wrong has arrived
You mean you? No, really, point out a single post where you actually make a valid argument and didn't just name call and insult people.

You have been proven wrong my multiple sources. And you have ignored it every time.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

this is what happens to lawfags when he's out of the story for too long isn't it?

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

Law canonically cannot scratch Doffy
said while ignoring there is a screen shot in the thread of Law slicing Doffy's face
Not only do you have a bad memory, you are belligerent, spamming, spiteful, and stupid.

What in the fuck is wrong with you. Do you actually think you're making yourself look good?

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

I think you should take a break user...

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

he's right, Law couldn't do any significant damage to Doffy

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

nice thread

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

I think you should hang yourself, you crazed cunt.

he
That your post. And you are a female. And are just in massive damage control mode. You are also like talking to a literal retard. You can't even keep a coherent thought in your head.

Law was given the situation where he could use him Opt Opt fruit to dismember Doffy because Doffy was still for a while after being hit. He doesn't actually have to do damage to Doffy, just dismember him with his devil fruit power. The reason he couldn't do this before is because Doffy was always able to block or avoid him. Which he couldn't do when he was on the ground.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

it's a delusional lawfags think he could actually beat Doffy thread

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

The sad part is he will also refuse to let this thread which is full of shit just die so a new one will can be made.

This thread, with a deleted OP image and is full of shitposting is going to be up for probably a whole day because one insane female refuses to let things go.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Law was given the situation where he could use him Opt Opt fruit to dismember Doffy because Doffy was still for a while after being hit. He doesn't actually have to do damage to Doffy, just dismember him with his devil fruit power. The reason he couldn't do this before is because Doffy was always able to block or avoid him. Which he couldn't do when he was on the ground.
No, he couldn't. You read the fight right? Doffy would've countered it like he did to all of Law's other attacks.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

shut up retarded lawfag

Jack Young
Jack Young

it's a fucking retard can't actually read post
No, really, that's all there is to this. You are just so fucking stupid you can't read. No where in this thread did anyone say Law could beat Doffy by himself.

Fuck, why do you refuse to stop samefagging and shitting up every single OP thread.

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

When will Lawfats ever learn?

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

you've already posted this an uncountable number of times. you got proven wrong. the manga disagrees with you. it's time to let go and stop sanefagging.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

nobody coming to your defense in a thread with several posters, several more lurkers, and several more on the website in general
Do you really think this website is just two people? Why are you the only one replying if you think only one person thinks you're wrong?

Connor Price
Connor Price

I love how you just keep changing your argument to avoid admitting you're wrong. First you say Law's powers don't work on Doffy, that was proven wrong. Then you say Law couldn't even scratch him, screen shots prove you wrong. Now you are trying to argue he could deflect it. You just keep changing what you say and refuse to admit you are wrong.

durrr xdd character-fag fanbse warss liol epic
No, you fucking mongoloid. This is not about any character, you stupid fuck. This is about how Wan Piss has ban writing.

Save for the fact you are the one samefagging. And you are literally saying "ur wrong because I say so".

Do you really think this website is just two people?
Nope. But this is all you samefagging. Because there is no way there are multiple people as pathetic stupid as you all here at the same time.

John Foster
John Foster

Golly gee, more panels of Doffy being perfectly fine and Law getting wrecked.

But he could've definitely one shot Doffy r-right?

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

I love the bunny's Christmas outfit here. I hope they make an actual figurine of that or make like a Christmas poster with just her on it.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

thinking that matters when Doflamingo was shown on the ground
forgetting that characters are left completely immobile when they touch the ground in OP
thinking that Doflamingo, the strongest arc boss so far, could possibly get back on his feet and dodge an attack after getting hit by an entire attack

he was LITERALLY on the ground. How the fuck can you possibly explain him dodging an attack when he was ON THE GROUND. It's impossible and Oda is a hack. Everyone but you agrees with me even though nobody has ever challenged this before to any degree at all. Fuck you girl gamer.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

one shot
There you go using that term again. I love how this the most literal case of strawmanning ever. Because no one ever claimed Law could one shot Doffy. Not once did that happen in this thread. All this stems from your literal retardation and not understand how Law's devil fruit works.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

nobody coming to your defense
calling others pathetic
xd

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

Nice false flagging you are doing there. Though, not really. Considering you're just as retarded as always.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

First you say Law's powers don't work on Doffy,
They don't, Law couldn't do anything to Doffy that was enough to significantly damage him. This is not up for debate.

Then you say Law couldn't even scratch him, screen shots prove you wrong.
user, it doesn't literally mean he couldn't make a scratch on him. Stop being retarded. It means he couldn't do any real damage to him.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Good thing I don't need anyone to come to my defense because who's correct and incorrect is not based on the number of people who say something.
You're so pathetic you have to samefagging dozens of times to delude yourself into thinking you're correct.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Holy shit, you fucking retard. He could never damage Doffy because he was never in a situation where he could use his opt opt powers to slice up Doffy.

That's how this all started. He was presented with a situation where he COULD use his opt otp fruit to slice doffy without him dodging or blocking and he didn't even attempt to go for it.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Only

Though I guess for as long as we've come, that's not too far off
I'll be middle aged seeing One Piece end with my children.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

well it isn't dependant on the number of times you keep samefagging and pulling shit out of your ass either, and that's all you do so I guess you are wrong.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

You're right, being correct has nothing to do with how much you samefag. Good thing I didn't samefag at all this thread and only you did. I actually made arguments explaining why I was correct. You spammed and insulted people.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

No he can't. You keep pulling that out of your ass.

Doffy wasn't immobile. He could and would have easily dodged or blocked.

Brody Young
Brody Young

still responding
What are you seeking to get out of this user? You will never convince him of anything.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

He can do it on anything, you fucking retard. That's LITERALLY his power. If he couldn't why do you think he was cutting Doffy in their previous fights. If the power didn't work on him at all, why you do you think Doffy even bothered to dodge him attacks? Fuck, you're stupid.

No, you can not easily dodge and block when you are on the group. Kill yourself.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Hello, same person. You will never make anyone other than yourself think you are more than one person.

You just keep ignoring how everything disagrees with you. Well, everything other than yourself samefagging.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

He can do it on anything, you fucking retard. That's LITERALLY his power.
Evidently not, seeing as he couldn't do shit to doffy

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

He was never in a situation where he had the option to. It's funny how you keep specifically ignoring how Doffy dodged Law's attacks, because you know that means that they would have otherwise cut him.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

how come doffy got the fuck up immediately and went to assist trebol when he was "immobile"? If he's that fast don't you think he can dodge a sword swipe?

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Law cut him multiple times, even with his strongest attacks. Guess what happened? He still was wrecked and Doffy was still ok.

You're literally, objectively wrong. Get over it.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

stop making an already shitty thread even shittier

Liam Young
Liam Young

got the fuck up immediately
Save for the fact that wasn't even close to immediately.
Trebol was already cut up.

And no, there was never a case where Law hit Doffy with his cutting otp otp power. It was always either deflected or dodged.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

got the fuck up immediately
Save for the fact that wasn't even close to immediately.
Trebol was already cut up.

And no, there was never a case where Law hit Doffy with his cutting otp otp power. It was always either deflected or dodged.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Nope, Law landed multiple hits, none of them doing much of anything.

The manga says you're wrong about everything. It's time to stop.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

If he can move fast enough to help an ally in the brink of defeat then he can surely move himself out the way of a large sword swing in time to save himself even though he was on the ground

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

You realize just because keep saying he landed multiple hits doesn't mean he actually did, right?

For two pages and two different attacks he spent trying to finish off the snot guy he could have been attacking Doffy who was on the ground. It was not as fast as you are trying to pretend it was. Fuck, he also could have even started cutting up Doffy at the same time Luffy was hitting him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YXqOI5h5E

Law can do nothing to him
ignoring how he destroyed his organs
Just because he keeps fighting after that doesn't mean Law didn't damage him.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

So I've only read to the part where Luffy meets Bellamy but I also have some basic knowledge of what happens later in the series. So can someone explain what exactly stops Law from just killing even the strongest opponents the second they enter his room?

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

his ability can't be used to kill

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Other than Scalpel and and Shock, nothing law does can actually kill anyone. When he cuts some one up their body is still treated as actually being together.

Pic related is what people were trying to say he should do to Doffy if he had the chance. Just cut him up into a bunch of piece so he couldn't move. Not a one shot kill, but stopping him from effectively doing anything.

John Walker
John Walker

He did land multiple hits.

For two pages and two different attacks he spent trying to finish off the snot guy he could have been attacking Doffy who was on the ground. It was not as fast as you are trying to pretend it was.

You're literally retarded. "Yeah he could've spent the time he was fighting Trebol to fight Doffy". Yeah, except the fact that he was fighting Trebol you imbecile. Last time I checked Law can't clone himself.

It wasn't as slow as you're pretending it was. Doffy wasn't immobile like you're pretending he was. Doffy wasn't nearly as injured by a single attack as you're pretending he was. Doffy isn't nearly as slow as you're pretending he is.

Fuck, he also could have even started cutting up Doffy at the same time Luffy was hitting
The whole reason Law needed to do that in the first place was because he couldn't hit him. Nothing would change.

posting the anime
You're only hurting yourself with this

Just because he keeps fighting after that doesn't mean Law didn't damage him.
Doesn't matter. If he still keeps fighting after it's clearly insignificant and isn't going to help at all.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

twitter.com/sandman_AP/status/810393864934592512

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Looks like a lot of things will be going down next year.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

if I keep repeating myself it means im right!!!
No.

Last time I checked Law can't clone himself.
And you have the nerve to call other people retarded.
No one is saying he should copy himself, you fucktard cunt. They are saying fight him instead of Trebol. You also seem to this that Law couldn't have fucking cut the whole building in half and get both Trebol and Doffy at the same time.

it's clearly insignificant
Yeah, not at all like during the whole series people have kept fighting with significant damage done to their body. Fuck, not at all like a character in this specific arc fought while missing a leg. Not at all like Luffy has multiple times kept fighting after being stabbed through. Or, you know, even at the very begining of the story Zoro fighting with his body nearly cut in half.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

190+ posts
32 IPs
Fucking hell

Christian Green
Christian Green

No one is saying he should copy himself, you fucktard cunt. They are saying fight him instead of Trebol. You also seem to this that Law couldn't have fucking cut the whole building in half and get both Trebol and Doffy at the same time.
Except he evidently couldn't do that.

This is where your whole argument falls completely flat. If it was really that easy none of this would have occurred. Law wouldn't have needed to rely of Luffy. Law wouldn't have gotten beaten by Doffy so easily. Law wouldn't have admitted they wouldn't stand a chance against Doffy.

You're severely overestimating Law and his capabilities. This is like saying just because Fuji can control gravity that he'd easily be able to crush every person in the world at once or easily defeat any Yonko. It's just not true.

Yeah, not at all like during the whole series people have kept fighting with significant damage done to their body. Fuck, not at all like a character in this specific arc fought while missing a leg. Not at all like Luffy has multiple times kept fighting after being stabbed through. Or, you know, even at the very begining of the story Zoro fighting with his body nearly cut in half.
You've completely missed the point. If not even his most powerful attacks could stop Doffy, then trying to argue he could easily cut up Doffy is a dumb argument.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Except he evidently couldn't do that.
No, he could do that. But he didn't. Because that would resolve the whole arc in seconds. Which the writer does not want. Which is the whole fucking point, you retarded shit for brains. That the writing has the characters intentionally do stupid things for the sake dragging on the story. That's literally what this whole thing has been about since it started. Just because he didn't do doesn't mean he couldn't have done it.

Want another good example of the series being retarded as fuck? In the alabasta arc when Luffy fought Crocodile the second time. There was a time when the exact same thing happened here. Crocodile was on the ground almost knocked out, and Luffy waited for him to get back up to say, "okay now I'm going to try and cover you in water so I can win". You know, instead on doing it while he was on the ground.

Or even before that n Sanji's arc. Luffy knocks Don Krieg out through the spiked sheet and then just sits there. Instead of killing Don Krieg while he was knocked he just stands there and waits for him to get up. There are tons of other examples like this in the series.

Anyway. We know Law's powers. We know Law's powers can work on Doffy. I also didn't miss the point of anything. You are just saying the words "you missed the point" because you can't actually form a real argument. Law's power to cut things up is just a part of his power. Like how Luffy could beat Enel because he was made out of rubber and lighting could not hurt him. It's just a loop hole around actual power levels.

he'd easily be able to crush every person in the world at once
You keep equivocating like a fucking retard and trying to make false equivalencies like Luffy stretching to Raftel.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Serious question! Serious serious question!

Are you the same guy that got into a huge argument a few weeks ago about why people in One Piece haven't invented airplanes?

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

He waits for them to get up because that's the manly thing to do.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Sanji X Nami
implying Nami actually loves Sanji when she won't let him act affectionate and lustful at her

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Serious question, why are so fucking stupid that you samefag constantly whenever you get into an argument?

that's the manly
Watch some war footage or hell, even some war movies. And see how they double tap even corpses that they walk by just to ensure that they are dead.
It doesn't matter if they are on the ground. You are fighting for your life and the life of people you care about. Do the smart thing and win.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Me too.
Imagine this gag but with carrot being hype as fuck instead of being like Nami & Robin.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LXvw3LAmvM

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Nope.

Just like Mihawk can't cut buggy.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

That's not Luffy's beliefs, Luffy likes a good fight, even if it's detrimental to him and others around him. Not to mention it makes him far more likable and respectable to readers.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

if
you mean how often

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

based slav ninja

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Will Gomu-Gomu fruit turn into logia once awakened?

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

He self inserts as Luffy.

That's why when Oda's first kid was born he drew Luffy holding the kid he had with Nami (his wife)

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

The blue colour spread which was shown at Jump Festa was confirmed to be used in chapter 851 in issue 6, so updated chart, no breaks immediately after the next chapter

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

I'm going to be THAT guy and say:

I think Doffy would have been 1 shot by KKG.

He used his strongest attack and defense move to try and stop it.
Just that nigga's body hitting the ground caused half the city to fly up into the air.

If Doffy didn't have plot armor string healing no jutsu he wouldn't even have survived Gamma Knife.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

when you're an invincible ninja, but kunoichi still don't want you

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

no you fucking retard, roger had an oharan on his crew.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Not according to Rayleigh, he didn't. But Oden could read Poneglyphs.

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Big Mom is one awesome villain. I'm really enjoying this arc.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Big Mom
villain
Vinsmokes are the real bad guys of this arc. Big Mom just wants everyone to be happy.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

look at this fucking cocksucker
could oda's dick be further down your throat? i don't think so

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

My bad, I meant antagonist.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

It's going to be a Pudding chapter.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

For people not wanting the random law edit.

Luis Young
Luis Young

A lot of things are more dead than Monet.
Because she's alive.
Next cover story, mark my words/

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

A spoiler image is out already.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/810462924796002304

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

Wow did luffy and big mom have an argument again?

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Moonlords, why Ruffy so pissed off?

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

that's not true
don't screw around with me pudding

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Kill yourself, uncreative little dipshit.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

What the hell is this real?

Jinbei is dead lol

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

CARROT WILL JOIN MY CREW

Holy shit

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

PUDDING CHAPTER CONFIRMED

William Perry
William Perry

He says something to the effect of 'I wont die here'.

Pudding is evil confirmed is what it means.

John Diaz
John Diaz

From sandman:
In the next chapter, Luffy yells
I'm not the kind of guy who dies here!!

P U D D I N G E V I L

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Stop lying

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

"I won't die here", if my moon fu is correct.

David Thompson
David Thompson

Probably was, the anime draws everything out so fucking long
When Luffy did king kong gun, in the manga it pretty much instantly destroyed Doffy, but in the anime it was like 30 seconds of them gritting their teeth at each other before it did anything

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

PUDDING CUTE FAGS BTFO IN NEXT CHAPTER

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

I don't think so

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

kys fucking shipfags
Reiju and Nami pics are cool tho

Bentley James
Bentley James

Crocodile > Dofagmingo

youtube.com/watch?v=CEVxt6EZ17Y

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

I haven't read One Piece, since Dressrosa, but is this the last chapter of the year or the first chapter of next year that got leaked early?

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

Nope. Post time skip crocodile is debatable but pre time skip croc is a shadow of his former self. He got too lax staying at the first half of the grand line for so long.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

Law has the ability to cut through anything, from range.
Except that's not his ability at all.

It's okay if you think Law didn't try to cut Doffy because of plot, that's cool, it's true that the battle could've unfolded differently, but if you think that it's not logical and consistent that Law couldn't cut Doffy with his ability, then you are a retard that can't read.

Use the birdcage not being cut as example for a more believable issue in logic and consistency.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

evil pudding confirmed

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

When is the chapter meant to be out

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Usopp's hand between Nami's legs
Wew

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

why didn't Vergo try to dodge Law's sword at all?
He went straight for the cut, this is probably because he was sure Law wouldn't be able to cut him. Vergo was wrong.

Law won't try to use that attack on Doffy either maybe cause he knows he can't cut him or maybe cause Doffy could easily reassemble and continue fighting even when sliced up since he's made of strings, there could be plenty of possible reasons.

And if the case is that Doffy is strong enough to withstand a room cut, we don't know how well he can protect himself from sharp attacks, we've seen how blades are capable of piercing even G4's armored skin.
So it's not that weird for Doffy to avoid Law's blade.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Nevermind, it just looks wierd

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

It's a pasta old as time
It shows itself in different fandoms with this same structure.

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Wait... you honestly think you've been discussing with only 1 person and that it's been the same person?

kek'd

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Spoilers when? Tomorrow?

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

Luffy won't do that, you should know that by now

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

No ones to comment on the fact that Nami is crying? That's not just an argument with Big Mom.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

1 or 2 chapters before year's end?

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

If a one piece villain unconditionally loved you, how would a relationship with them be like?

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

1, don't listen to that faggot

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Schichibukai abolished soon.
Hancock going to Luffy when?

Levi White
Levi White

cut the Birdcage
strings neither disappear nor stop and keep contracting
That's why it wasn't cut, genius.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

holy shit the spammer from the yuri shows also posts in one piece threads now

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

introduce Weevil
he loses his Shichibukai status before he even appears again
What was the point of making him a Shichi?

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

It won't happen. Maybe it will be brought up

I hope 'Reverie' being listed alongside the other arcs means it will be an actual arc or mini-arc, hopefully without the SHs so we can see the world move by itself

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

it won't happen
You sir are a retard

Logan King
Logan King

Abolishment of Shichibukai will definitely happen. There won't be any reason to keep them around after WG gets BTFO, anyway.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Oda hinted at the abolished of the schichibukai with fujitora for nothing
Dumbass

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Sure something will happen but I don't think the abolishment of the shichibukai will culminate in the reverie arc so close from now

More likely it'll establish the issue in order for it to make sense when it's disintegrated on the spot by some high up dude on a tense moment

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

I don't think
Well I do think so.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Reverie sounds like a good occasion to introduce Ryokugyu.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

ITT. Scared Lunafag

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

clearly his power can't cut through anything you fucking retard otherwise that retard Virgo would have backed off

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

do the smart thing
are you fucking retarded? Have you actually read one piece?

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

no he didn't you dumb fucking faggot

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

I love SanjixNami. Please make it happen Oda.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

this again... pull out your MS paint and play around with the points. start by connecting only two of the dots. you'll see that you can connect ANY two dots and its possible to not be on the correct line 2/3 of the time. then try connecting the 3 dots. you'll find yourself with a triangular space. you can search the perimeter of that triangle and find it but depending on the sea, that may not be the best idea. it could be treacherous and this is one piece so it probably will be. 4 would probably be the best idea.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

It's an instrument to show how fucked up the shichibukai system is.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Reverie will be like Zou, with a massive info dump.

Hopefully, we get to know a little bit more of the World Government's origins and at least more hints to the Void century.

I still expect the SHs to be in that place in the future so details on Mariejois interior and overall structure would be nice too. I also want to see what the top of Red Line really looks like (any vegetation / other structures, etc.)

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Mihawk on Shanks crew when?

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Soon to get BTFO by Shilliew

Jackson James
Jackson James

I love how, at the end of the day, they're all adventurers at heart and can't help but get excited over this. It's not about the treasure. They just want to get to the place. Not even for themselves but for Luffy.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

I was hoping Momo and Kinemon would go to the Reverie as well but it seems that won't happen

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Are you retarded or a speed reader?

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

And buzzwords to you too

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

obviously both

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Happy 12th birthday

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

t. powerlevelfag

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Happy 12th birthday
Wat
I'm genuinely confused

David Smith
David Smith

No Law can't cut anything he wants. He couldn't cut Doffy. He previously wasn't able to cut Virgo. He couldn't cut the birdcage.

You're the one who has no argument here. You can keep saying Law can do all these things as many times as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that the manga says you're wrong.

You keep equivocating like a fucking retard and trying to make false equivalencies like Luffy stretching to Raftel.
Nope. Explain why it's false. Fuji can use gravity on anything. Ergo, he can defeat everyon in the world and any Yonko at once.

Don't like it? It's ok. I'm only going by your logic. Clearly it's flawed if you're this mad about it.

James Ward
James Ward

ive never wanted to fuck a rabbit before

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Why is this guy so mad?

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

autism brings out the worst in people

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Why is Robin checking Sanji's ass
Where is Luffy arm
Why is Zoro always grumpy

Lucas James
Lucas James

It's a handful of people arguing with this same cunt.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

Reverie and Wano arc at the same time. Oh boy.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Reverie will be a mini arc before Wano, retard

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

I still don't. Just wanted to clear any confusion.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

ghostly fire around brook
Luffy is sailing with king of underworld, king of swords, king of ships, king of history, king of medicine, king of weather, king of snipers, and his chef.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Retard

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

Wow, nine hours later, and you are still samefagging and trying THIS HARD to make people actually believe that you aren't the easily the worst most inhuman shitposter to ever touch these threads. It was obvious since the second you make it obvious you are female and that you were the one blogging in these threads that time. You aren't even make a new argument, you are literally just repeating yourself and spamming more personal insults.

It's a handful of people
This is you literally BEGGING people to think you're more than one person. Save for the fact that no one other than you is actually stupid enough to think "I would never lie about not samefagging over the internet take my word for it." And that you have multiple times tried to use nothing but your word as proof shows how stupid and new you are.

And of course, no one is mad other than you. Because you're upset you got called out as being a brain dead female who blogs about pissing in these threads.

Don't like it? It's ok. I'm only going by your logic.
No, you're not going by my logic, you mongoloid. Your example is something that is outlandish even for the manga itself. Law using a single slicing attack is not outlandish.

It's obvious that you will refuse to ever admit you are wrong about anything, because you refuse to accept your wrong about even the most minor things. Like Kizaru not being able to move at the speed of light. You just side step it and keep arguing for the sake of refusing to admit you are wrong.

You are easily one of the most cancerous people to have ever used this site.

William Young
William Young

youre a curmudgeon

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Different user here. You seem to enjoy licking sweat off of a donkeys balls?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

attention whore and autist

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

i just got 5 (you)s in a single fucking reply
also pic related

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

samefag

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

Different user here
Thank you for 100% confirming that you are exactly the same user. Because again, it's not normal to be stupid enough to think saying "durrr I wud never lie on the internet" is a valid alibi.

attention whore
No, the ideal situation is you kill yourself. No one wants your attention, they want you to stop shitting up threads.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

chapter 850 drops
Puddingfags BTFO
nice

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Every OP thread has someone accusing half the posts of being one person
Easily last 100+ posts in itself
This person has yet to be banned

Didn't the mods directly approach One Piece threads to make a point that they are being less tolerant about shitposting? How has this gone on for so long without a ban?

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

I've posted 5 times in this thread you underaged, you've posted at least 10 times

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Puddingfag got his shit deleted. But that just might be because pudding is ugly

James Martin
James Martin

It's funny because One Piece threads were actually less shit before the faggot mods warned us to be better.

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

Different user here. You have fetish for toe nail grime?

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Save for the fact you are the one shitposting.
Look at how literally all you do is spam personal attacks, samefag, spam reaction images. You literally refuse to accept Wan Piss has any faults and you scream and go crazy if anyone says it does.

I've posted 5 times
Different user here.
Why do you think anyone at all will believe you? Again, you being THIS fucking retarded is what makes it obvious it's only you.

Your life is literally consumed with this series and you go blind with rage if anyone says anything bad about it.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

It's a well-known ban evader.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

This guy is somehow the ultimate ban evader. He shits up threads for shows like flip flappers and izetta regularly and gets banned multiple times only to come back with a seemingly infinite amount of proxies. I can tell it's the same person because of writing style and obvious autistic tells like accusing other people of "downvoting"

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Try 20 posts.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Oda cocksuckers are in denial
More news at 11 this is not new user

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

ironic

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

You gaught me

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

blimey

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

I like how you literally can do nothing but samefag to try and convince people that you are "correct". You can tell it's the same person, all you can do is get upset that you always get called out for shitposting in every single thread you're in. You are that bad of a poster.

like accusing other people of "downvoting"
Because that's what you are doing, you fuckwit. You don't actually make an argument to support your claim in anyway at all, and instead you just spam baseless personal insults. A vote is something you give without reason or explanation. Exactly like your spamming.

You literally get mad at people for spelling out what you are doing.

Easily last 100+ posts in itself
Right, isn't it insane? You samefag that much.

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

It's pretty funny how you almost flat out admit yourself that there is shitposting in every single thread you are in. Which makes you the common denominator.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Youre all the same faggot. anonymous

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Even if it was only a single person replying to you, you're still a shitposter and deserve to be banned. That is unchanging. I don't care how much of a faggot you think the other poster is, you're worse.

Hell, it being a single poster would only make it worse. You responding to what you think is a single person for this long, just to tell him that he's a single person, is banworthy in of itself. You're not accomplishing anything.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

ACK getting mad
I suspected you to be Park Ranger but I'm sure now that you are this pathetic loser who hates !akemi or something.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Oda making mistake after mistake
people still suck his dick
next thing this Faggot will do is add romance
Oda just pulls shit out of his ass 1 hour before the chapter gets shipped out
There's no way out, I wrote myself to a corner
Oh I know what to do, I'll make a ship move by itself xd
I-I was just kidding guys Sanji actually is a prince lmao xd
H-Hopefully my retarded fans won't notice this is not Brooks first time riding the submarine. They are all speed readers anyways so I doubt they will notice
I-I don't even know how Luffy will beat Kaido myself. Lmao xd! But of course my dicksuckers will defend me and say I have everything planned already
I-Im only 65% done because nothing literally happens in my chapters, but don't worry I still have a lot to pull out of my ass
Luffy before timeskip
"People can die, you can't save everyone. I will protect you and my crew because you are my friends!

Luffy after timeskip
"you've made my friend cry! I will beat you and I will save everyone! no one is going to die! everyone on this island is my friend"
Oda dicksuckers will defend the asspull Oda just did with "Nami had it on her tits all this time g-guys for 2 years lmao"
epic loving crew that would do everything for each other
Zoro and Franky (just one example) literally never talked to each other
is it even him writing the story at this point?

Dropped

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

I'm not worried, Pudding is obviously good.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Yeah good at CONNIVING and BETRAYAL!

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Dumb frogposter

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Oda dicksuckers will defend the asspull Oda just did with "Nami had it on her tits all this time g-guys for 2 years lmao"
dude its a goofy adventure comic

of course she didn't literally have it in her tits every single second but there's nothing weird about her taking the card out when she goes into an island

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

This. I fucking hate Oda cocksackers.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Bubbles is that you
Cmon bubbs we gotta get rid of this hash eh

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

nitpicking at details that don't even affect the story
I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with Naruto or Bleach.

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Wan piss babies BTFO

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

something's fucky in these threads

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

No, it's what's factually jsut a single person, you.
And you're trying to argue that you should be allowed to shitpost as much as you want and no one should say anything at all to you about it. You need to learn that you are a cancer and that you are not smart enough to fool anyone at all.

Again, you are the only one that's mad here. Look at how you have been constantly samefagging for almost 12 hours now. Ever notice how your only defense to anything is that you call other people mad or some other baseless insult? Really makes you stand out.

Sure is funny how you don't answer the part about you being the common denominator in every thread that has shitposting.

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

samefag

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

robin could be looking at the fish, luffys hand is in the blue feather coat, zoro got raped by mihawk and perona at the mansion

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

So when are you going to drop? You post it like every day.
(You)

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

WIIIIIIIIIIHAHAHAAAA! QUADS!

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

It's been months since last time I posted it faggot. I just saw a bunch of Oda dicksucking going on so I reminded them about the hack.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Oda
hack
You got the wrong author. Try with Kishimoto, Kubo, Seo or Mashima.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

It's a shitticane of shit that's shitting up these threads
youtu.be/EFo84MVbVQ8

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

mfw I saw this post from the very beginning when it was just a few sentences and now it is this big
You have to updated it there's been a lot of hacking lately

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

You realize this only makes it even more obvious that you are doing it, right?

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

Is this pudding for ants?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Stop talking about pepe

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Fuck off with this shit forced meme

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

Fuck off Pepefag. No one likes Pepe

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

Let's hope there's a girl like this in Wano

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Why? Are you so desperate for all the "Samurai Girl is next nakama" posts?

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Why are they so similar then?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Reminder that Pudding will join the crew after this arc.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

If Pudding hurt Reiju

WE RIOT

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Yes Fuck Pepe

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Next Nakama: Jinbei if he doesn't die, probably Carott

Caesar : In jail or in the Buggy's crew
Pudding: Dead or wife of Sanji, not gonna sail with them

Everything else is false.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

Why is robin so bland now? She's perfect here.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

I think her exoskeleton is breaking.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Stupid as fuck.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

That's even more retarded

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

As long as she is hot I don't care. Pepe is ugly so they are annoying

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Pudding didn't hurt anyone

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Her hormones and stuff are out of whack with all the stress of this marriage. Plus being a prototype, this leads to a dramatic failure in her cyborg systems.

David Morris
David Morris

Pepe did

David Williams
David Williams

YOU ARE STUPID.
Listen, this is one piece. Someone beat her up. Maybe she tried helping Luffy

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Why do people like Pepe (Pudding) ?

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

And you're an asshole

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Yes she did. Ugly ass jealous

Parker James
Parker James

Low self steem results in liking ugly girls

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

oda-hack literally forgot about him

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

She's a ok character. No ones really love her, people just defend her because "Pudding is evil" fags and "Pudding's third eye is a big deal" are the worst fucking kind there's. Those theories are 100% debunked.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Her 3rd eye will be a big thing though. Gives her power or some shit

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

When does the manga come back? I'm on 763 and trying to get caught up.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

There will be an early release this week then it's like a 3 week break.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Chapter this Thursday
Then break for like 3-4 weeks

William Bennett
William Bennett

Those theories are 100% debunked.
Which is why Luffy is in jail and the marriage is happening. I get that it's ambiguous but saying they've been debunked is not true.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Thanks guys! And that's plenty of time to get caught up jeez. Any particular reason why it's so long?

John Harris
John Harris

Early release, WSJ takes a break, Oda takes a break all adds up to like 16-19 days without a chap. Last week of 2016 and first week of 2017 will be empty.

Ryder White
Ryder White

Twins

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Her hormones and stuff are out of whack with all the stress of this marriage.
I need that hentai doujinshi, now.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

the stress of this marriage
Does this mean she wants Sanji for herself?

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

I was oddly piqued in interest from that one anons fanfic about Sanji fucking Reiju but looking at pics of Nami.
not a sanautist btw

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

She hasn't had her intro box yet though. That's got to mean something. I mean, even homies got intro boxes when she didn't.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

MODS for the love of god ban this stupid fucking pepe shit

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

She has since the beginning. She set Sanji free, remember? *swoon*

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Pudding got deleted this thread already

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

I agree, puddingfags need to be banned

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

I like how there's only one legitimate mistake in this whole post

Owen Long
Owen Long

IT. Odafag
They are all true except for the brook one

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

No, all of his arguments either don't make any sense or are stupid speculation.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Again all true except the brook one.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

False. Do you need reading glasses?

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

tfw Sup Forums has better hentai ideas than Nihon

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

You need to get Oda's cock out of your mouth

John Evans
John Evans

Not an argument. Try again sweetie. Use your words.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

trying to defend Oda
Hey there apologist. Please TRY to defend why Zoro and Franky never talk or why Nami and Franky never talk. Literally shit writing by the hack

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Please TRY to defend why Zoro and Franky never talk or why Nami and Franky never talk.
who cares is my opinion on the matter. Why would I want forced dialogue when having them talk or not talk contributes nothing to what is currently happening?

I'd rather Oda just tell his story and not have a checklist of "alright, this chapter I'll have these two characters talk for the sake of having them talk"

James James
James James

Slow down there kiddo. If you really want to do this, let's start from the beginning.

next thing this Faggot will do is add romance
You have one minute to explain your argument for this, without memeing. If you can't, I'll assume you're just here to shitpost.

I'll wait.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Smart Pudding poster

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

I want more panels that have pointless conversations between every character.
The pacing is too slow stop wasting my time with filler
Make up your mind

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

You're right it's wrong that should be "this faggot already added romance"
See WCI
That's not the story he is trying to tell " epic loving crew" that never talks kek

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Not necessarily, instead of Zoro always talking to Luffy, Sanji or usopp he could talk to Franky. You don't need to add more panels for that shit

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Sorry, it seems like you might have a case of speedreading.

What in crew relationships are currently occuring at WCI.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

You didn't answer my question
why does it matter is my concern. The reasoning for doing this is to fulfill a quota, not because of natural occurrence. I don't think he has a checklist of "this character needs to interact with this character in the next three chapters". I get that it's jarring to not have two characters interact, but it sounds like you want it added in for the sake of adding it in.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Gees I don't know maybe you are the one speed reading. Maybe reread puddings character.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

I don't think Oda has a checklist
Of course he doesn't, he is a hack.
Zoro just doesn't like franky then right?

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Pudding isn't a strawhat. I think you might actually be autistic.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Okay? Sanji is, retard. This whole arc is about "marriage"

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

So? Are you really this stupid buddy?

Remind me when Oda said there would never be any romance in OP.

Protip: he didn't

user it's already the first point and it's already been proven false. This isn't looking good for you.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

So pudding won't join? If they get married she will join you fucking retard.
Therfore crew members will be together

Logan White
Logan White

Are you dumb? Why would she join? Stop shitposting.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Unless she is evil or some shit she will join. Why would she stay there with big mom?

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

spee D reader

it was literally stated they're not getting married

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

the 3rd eye bitch is obviously pudding, or her evil twin.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Why would she join
Because the crew needs a cute girl

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

And it will get a cute girl.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

She's not joining. This isn't even up for debate.

Seeing as you can't provide a legitimate argument for the "next thing this Faggot will do is add romance" comment without making up some bullshit, it has proven to be an untrue statement with no actual evidence.

Let's move on to the next point shall we?

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

I know you're shitposting bait your little underaged bitch, but Pudding is just this arcs cutie-chan that sanji lusts over and doesn't join.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

No, pepe is ugly anyways

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

waifufags

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Pepe will not join, faggot

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

Carrot is not my waifu. I just called her cute.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

So you can keep denying everything? You are the one speculating

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

You got proven wrong. There's nothing to deny.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

There's no way you can prove pudding won't join.
Stop acting like you know

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

I-I have no evidence I'm right but you can't prove I'm wrong either so include not!!!!!!
Nice mental gymnastics

Sanji isn't even part of the crew right now. Him marrying Pudding would effectively make her part of the Germa, not the strawhats.

You have nothing to back up your claim, and you got proven wrong.

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

So Reverie is basically going to be Bonney's Water Seven, right?

Ryder James
Ryder James

Sanji isn't even part of the crew
Oh, so you are trolling? Sanji won't be part of the crew when he gets married. He is still part of the crew.
Go back a reread Zou when Pekoms explain it to them. Sanji not wanting to go back doesn't mean he isn't part of the crew.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

kek
I WANT A PIZZA!!!

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

No user, it's clear you're the one trolling here.

You've yet to provide any factual evidence to your claim other than the half-assed "pudding is marrying Sanji therefore she's part of the crew therefore there's in crew romance" logic.

It's embarrassing really. You're clearly shitposting.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Of course Sanji won't get married but if pudding is like she seems then there's no way she is staying with big mom. Luffy will ask her to join of he still thinks she is his friend and got some no where to go

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Your whole argument rests on a situation everyone knows isn't going to happen.

Therefore, as I said earlier, your original claim is blatantly false and untrue.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

all the retards again with todays episode with the you only need 3 poneglyphs shit

my blood boils when those retards are serius about it and think they are rigth

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

oh you're trolling
but pudding will join the crew!

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Luffy = Mario
Teach = Wario
Akainu = Bowser

damn.......

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

I hope we see soon. If she is hiding something or not. We will know then

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Usopp is Luigi
pottery

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

Who is Peach?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Sanji

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

When?

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

What in god's name happened here?

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

you'll never see Zoro run up on a nigga

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

HOLY SHIT

James Morales
James Morales

The guy you're replying to is samefagging like a mad mad because she can't handle actually be wrong or accepting that there are flaws with One Piece. The insane mod who watches My Little Pony protects shitpsoters because he is actually trying to ruin Sup Forums.

See full details here. a.uguu.se/R2nM1JGSCKsl_001.png

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

mlp

Adam Long
Adam Long

Did Krahadol die when Luffy headbutted him? Just wondering since I am re-reading and it seems like they're being awfully calm after having let the cat pirates run away with their captain

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

oh, that's what I thought. no non-shitposter could legitimately think that Law would be able to one hit Doffy

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

All those deleted posts are from a samefag with some kind of mental illness who refused to admit he was wrong after everyone proved him wrong multiple times.

Basically, he thought Law should have been able to one shot Doffy.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

and people actually responded to him that much? wtf did he even say?

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

basically DUDE IF LAW WASN'T OCCUPIED WITH TREBOL HE COULD HAVE CUT DOFFY IN MULTIPLE PIECES LIKE VERGO AND ENDED THE ARC.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Wan piss babies that think Oda does nothing wrong

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

What said

He claimed that Law had the power to cut anything (despite this not being his power at all and also being directly contradicted by the manga), that that's why he should've one-shot doffy.

He also thought that sitting on the ground somehow renders people completely immobile, among other stupid shit.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Idk about that but I do know that Luffy would've not won without law

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

all of these are a samefag

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Oh look the autist is back.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

did your mommy turn back on your internet?

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

oh boy here we go, captain autism is back for more

Robert Young
Robert Young

It is directly contradicted. Do you read the manga?

Law's power objectively doesn't allow him to cut anything.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Remove SaNa.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

he doesn't understand that Doffy is significantly faster than Law and could easily dodge or block

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Bellemere let herself die and her adopted kids be orphaned because "muh ohana means family!"

The only thing that made me cry was the hack writing.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Nope. We all love SaNa

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

BEHEHE

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

wtf i hate one piece now

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

does anyone have that gif of Dragon dancing?

Julian Long
Julian Long

it's pretty hack writing, but if the fishmen spotted the 2 girls (who would not be able to escape the island) were found after initial payments, everyone on the island would be slaughtered most likely.

Eli White
Eli White

NE! NE! NE!

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

MODS. user's mom let him back on the internet and forgot to give him his meds so now he's sperging out again.

Please save the thread from this freak
so we don't have to endure hours of this shit.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

What the hell is wrong with this person?

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

No, shit for brains, you don't get it. If you didn't start shitposting and try to bring this all back up again here this wouldn't even be happening right now. You are the shit that always starts this.

begging a mod who has admitted himself that he has Aspger's to come and save you
How pathetic can you get?

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

just report

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Which user, user?

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Literally nothing. You're just scared and intimidated by anyone who's smarter than you, so you start freaking out and going ballistic the second you see anything that might threaten your mental hug box.

Look at how you literally refuse to stop samefagging and instead just actually address what's said in the post. Every single one of your posts is like that. Which is why it's obvious they are all yourself.

Nice job breaking global rule 7. Not that you care. Because you're also break 11, 3 and 6.

he still refuses to address a.uguu.se/R2nM1JGSCKsl_001.png
This is what makes it so obvious who you are.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

pretty good fun for a no chap week though

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

One Piece thread, I need a favor.
I know one of you has the Crocodile edit of 'WTF AM I READING'

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

You already have it. You are just trying really hard to pretend you're more than one person.

And the irony is that you are not actually reading anything. You are just spamming insults at anyone who replies to you and doesn't blindly agree with you.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

shut up autist

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Thank you Sup Forumsnon, I need it because some dingus went and said Rob Lucci was the first guy to beat Luffy the first time they fought

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Dude... Are you going to scream at samefagging every day? It's getting scary, you clearly cannot handle that. It's not possible to keep track of every posters, you should try a forum. It's not good for your mental health. (you are actually talking to multiple user again).

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

One piece has a lot of flaws, you are a retard if you think other wise

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Seek mental help ok?

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

autist has deluded himself into thinking everyone but him in this thread is the same person

get help, man

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

no, one piece is perfect, fuck off slime
samefag

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Which kind of flaws?

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Oda introduced this girl with her lying right on face
Sure, also Bellami will marry Chopper.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

One Piece is perfect
Are you serious you fucking faggot?
Kill yourself underage fag

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

muh boogeyman
A little old to be believing in monsters aren't we? Grow up.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

one piece is perfect and has no flaws

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

Says the one claiming it is has a lot of flaws.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

one piece fans
old
Pick one

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

the chubbo face is worth the huge tittays

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

Over 88% of the OP demographic is adults

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

That is a lie. That graph is for Japanese people only. The rest of the world are underage faggots like yourself

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Just look at the times they have been posted retard. Under 30s difference for most of them.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Again, do you not get it. The manner in which you post screams out who you are
The irony

All I have do is look for the raging autist that is sperging out in OP threads and it's most certainly you.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Why does someone's post keeps getting deleted?

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

because captain autism is off his pills today

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

because MODS = GODS and he's a fucking retard

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Some freak escaped from a mental help facility and is now wreaking havoc in these threads.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

i- i- i would never shot post with my phone and PC at the same time to try and look liker more the one person!!!!
Yeah, you do this all the time. It's not hard.

raging autist
Says the insane female poster who's freaking out because you got shit on for blogging and being stupid. Let alone how you're so retarded you literally can't learn what words mean.

MODS = GODS

Your "god" is a pony fucker who cosplays as video game characters and has Asperger's. It's funny because you constantly ignoring this makes it obvious you are the only one shitposting in these threads.

Read this. a.uguu.se/R2nM1JGSCKsl_001.png
There is a mod named Troid who has flat out admitted his goal is to ruin Sup Forums, so he protects shitposters.

William Wood
William Wood

I don't give a shit what a mod does in his personal life as long as he's deleted your autistic posts. Please do the world a favor and eat two devil-fruits

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

law can one shot kaido
prove me wrong
oh wait
you faggots can't

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

It's not hard.
Yea, you make that's blatantly obvious

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

if I keep spamming the word autistic that means I win!!!!!!!!!
No, it actually doesn't. All it does it make you look stupid. And it's not just his free time that's doing something wrong. Maybe if you had a lick of reading skills you'd see he has admitted HIMSELF to wanting to destroy Sup Forums. e.g. He protects shitposters.

you make that's blatantly obvious
That it's very easy to avoid the post cool down? Yes, it's not hard at all and you do it literally every single time you get into an argument with anyone about anything. It's insane.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

You are in no position to say someone else has aspergers.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Only when he's sitting down, that makes people completely immobile.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Hey guys
I might have missed it, but how would Brook copy the poneglyph info for Robin?

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

Yes, but only if he caught him off guard which would be really difficult because muh haki

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

If he protected shitposters your posts wouldn't keep getting deleted.

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Stop posting this

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Brook can and will one shot Big Mom

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Like, I don't get it. You call other people "lol xddd Spee D. Redars lul durrr" and you literally can't function enough to read a single thing you reply to. The mod admitted HIM SELF that he has Asperger's. As in, was medically diagnosed as having it.

The IRC logs where he says this is cited and given to you multiple times in the thread, and you just keep ingoring it.

xddd ur the shitpsoter because I say so
You're the one who instead of actually addressing what people say in their posts and making valid arguments instead spam personal insults and spam reaction images.

What exactly makes you the "good" poster here?

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

charcoal/carbon paper

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

how are you contributing to this thread by responding to that user?

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

mfw when fat female oda dick suckers spam and samefag threads into oblivion because they can't deal with wan piss having flaws

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Thread is already long ruined and shit up. The only real use the thread has is to teach the shitpsoter that what they are doing is wrong so future threads don't get fucked over as well.
Which is actually really hard to do considering the mod protects their shitposts AND they are retarded, which means it's harder for them to learn than it is for normal people.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Why do you keep talking about this fucking mod when no one cares?

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

mfw it's just shitposters trying to ruin the threads
Fixed.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

shut up retard

Michael King
Michael King

I'd rather talk about tittays

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Hey guys, look, here's a flaw in the series, want to try and discuss it?
waaah durrr u retard
rrrrr autitistc tism
le *epic reaction image*
More or less exactly how the thread went down.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

there's a difference between being a dumb retard and a high functioning autist, but I figure a retard like you wouldn't understand

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

giving a shitposter (yous)
thinking you're teaching them a lesson and preventing this from reoccurring in future threads

I don't think you're going to get anywhere.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

one piece has no flaws

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

both sides are replying with shitposting
trying to take the high ground
You two faggots should fuck somewhere else. Go to /trash/ if you want to scream about who's OT posts makes them less of a faggot

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

I'm pretty sure it's just one autist who is upset that no one agrees with his opinion that Law not one shotting Doffy is a flaw.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

hurr durr there us a flaw in the series
doesn't even try to show it
I don't know if you are this retard but just post the scenes/moments that seem to be a flaw.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

His posts got wiped three times by a mod already because they got argued and he started throwing a tantrum. That was 16 hours ago and he's still here shitposting

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Law not one-shotting Flamingo is a flaw
If he could, Law wouldn't have conceived a plan involving a Yonko.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Reverie
a huge ass meeting that will change the whole world
BEFORE WANO

Oh boy next year is going to be 20/20. God bless Oda

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

GEAR 5TH OP OP AWAKENING
SURGEON WORLD

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Don't bother. You're not going to get anywhere.

James Lopez
James Lopez

Best girl Vivi too.

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

Nice non-answer, you sure did make yourself look smart.
I called you names that means I win!!!!
Nope.

You must have really not been on this site for a very long time. Mods used to encourage and support user base moderation and enforcement of the rules.

This whole "lel xddd got (you) EPIC WIN!" is new age cancer that needs to be put to a stop.

See this post.

There you go replying to yourself and samefagging again.
And no, you started FREAKING OUT when someone outed you as the female poster who was blogging about wanting to be transgender and piss standing up.

You are the only person here who actually started spamming and samefiagging. Again, it's obvious because you act exactly the same on all of your posts.

one shotting
You are the ONLY person who has ever said this. Jesus fuck, learn to read.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

That's what everyone has been saying, but he still insists that since Doffy was sitting on the ground, and since Law can apparently cut anything, he should've easily cut him into a million pieces.

Literally, there is no flaw being discussed here. Just one user mad Oda didn't do his fanfiction

Eli Green
Eli Green

see
You're not enforcing anything. You're encouraging shitposting. No matter how much of a faggot you make the other user to be, you're just as big a faggot for responding to him

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Did you even read the image in the post you are replying to?
By your logic you just have to accept that there are going to be shitpsoters that the mods will do nothing bout.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Purge this thread

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

new thread

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Nope kill yourself.
Reminder to sage so he won't be motivate to do this shit again

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Of course

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

xddd no U!!!!!
Nice argument you have there.
Not at all like you are literally fucking autistic to the point where you can't communicate with other people at all and all you know how to do is spam personal attacks.

Seriously, do you honestly think making a post that is literally nothing but a personal insult does anything at all other than make you look stupid?

You didn't challenge what I posted.
Yes, I did. You just can't read. Which is what makes you autistic.
You are actually autistic, which is why I said it. You fail to correctly relay and receive information, e.g. communicate, thus you have autism.

I don't use the word autism like you. As just a generic insult when you can't come up with anything else to say.

And it's a good job because I prove you wrong about literally everything you say. It's not not a good job because you are too retarded to understand anything.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Reminder to sage all threads before bump limit

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

autism: the post

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Is there really a mod deleting shit in here? Or is that user deleting his own posts

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

word of the day: autism

James Price
James Price

What the fuck is winch green supposed to be

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

I would assume the mod, the user has been spamming for the past two days

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Ok guys, quick theory incoming:

I feel like that upon the Shichibukai system being demolished, Ryokugyu will be tasked with going out and hunting down ex or then-current Warlords and locking them away in Impel Down to "erase" them from history. We know that at Wano, Law and Jinbe (after he joins) will be present, and many of us are certain Moriah will be there too for his return given his rivalry with Kaido. Being the potentially massive arc it will be, I could also see Weevil following one party to Wano too but that's a different story. Either way, I think that Wano will be Ryokugyu's introductory arc and he'll be quite ruthless; several of the ex-Shichibukais are going to have to handle/defend from him during the arc to ensure the others aren't overpowered by Kaido's party and an admiral at the same time. I personally think that after helping defeat Kaido, Moriah will be apprehended by Ryokugyu having fulfilled his goal of taking down Kaido. I have a feeling that Ryokugyu may also be samurai-esque in design/character like Fujitora too, so Wano would be a good place for his first official appearance.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

What?

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

someone make new thread

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

explain to me how I'm wrong
autism autism autism you're so autistic god it's so obvious but I won't actually argue what you posted you're autistic

I think I'll step off there. I think even you can't handle what you just posted. That's pretty damning evidence of what I claimed you were doing.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

He's been a Shichibukai for over a year. Who's to say he wont play a role in the meantime though?

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

A year in the story that is.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

To the anons who want to play the best one piece game, remember go here veekyforums.com/thread/163103463/video-games and then ask for a rerollers account with legend that way you can enjoy the last day of guild Tesoro!

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Who's to say he wont play a role in the meantime though?
Oda, of course. He will play a role in a future arc, considering he is "related" to Whitebeard.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Gonna post some art of the game you you anons can get interested

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

With Marco and Luffy being present at Wano, he may chase after them there. I personally hope to see him find Neko and Marco on their way to Wano and fight them beforehand.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

I have it but those fags told me I need to read the guide for I to enjoy it.
Fuck that, the guide is longer than a fucking book

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

If you want to go blind trough the game you can user, it's just that we have been playing for more than 2 years some advices are better taking them but you can do whatever you like and learn in the process

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Also the in game screen is this one so you know how the game looks

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

The thing is that Weevil is currently going after Luffy in order to ask him the whereabouts of Marco. They have no clue of Neko or the Phoenix himself.

I have no idea as when Weevil is going to show up though, but whenever it is it's gonna be an interesting meeting, that's for sure.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

As i said there

That's why he's a Shichibukai. There need to be a shichibukai showing unequivocally the flaws in the system. Mihawk is probably not doing anything bad, neither are Kuma and Hancock. Buggy's business is not shady enough, some of their mens are probably seen as heros (even though they are doing for money). Weevil as to be the one triggering it after Doflamingo.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

Literaly a slut

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Basically Big Mom's informed him of what Sanji did, and that in return, she'll let the two live forever in the book, as well as Brook and Chopper when they're found. Pedro and Carrot will obviously die since they're not part of the crew, though.

Luffy threatens Big Mom, and she gets cocky, 'be careful not to tip yourself out of harm's way, this island could easily be your grave' or some other threat.

And Luffy's going 'oh you don't have to worry about that, I'm NOT going to be dying HERE.' in that typical translated 'slam-loses-power-translated' style. He's basically saying 'fuck you if you think I won't kick yours and everyone else's ass, I'm Monkey D. Goddamn Luffy'

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

So did the turbo autist finally off himself?

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

She fucked the killer of her own people and beloved sister. What the hell Oda, that's dark as fuck.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Gladius
Enel
Best team

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

It was hate sex so

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

It's alright

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Someone make a non bait thread after bump

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

In game cut scene during her skill

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

This

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

His pride/status

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

HERE
new thread

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

500 post
page 4
new thread already

Fuck off newfag

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Is better than the faggot who made it at 480 retard

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

xddd I said the word autist again
is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior.

impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication

restricted and repetitive behavior

LITERALLY you. You can't talk to other people or have rational discussion.
You repate the same thing over ENDLESSLY. You are the one who is autistic. Get medical help.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Half human half animal hybrid
Chopper
Physical combatant
Luffy, Sanji, Chopper to an extent
Electricity powers
Nami

Literally offers nothing unique.

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

You shall forever be retarded then.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

If humans had the ability to weaponize autism you'd be the most dangerous retard on earth

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I would add

Dream

Luffy's

Behavior

Half Chopper half Luffy

Your physical combatant point is really dumb though.

Nothing really entierly new with her except maybe her speed only oriented fighting style. Luffy cannot act as carefree as before, she will be the one.

Nathan White
Nathan White

What movie is this shot from? Looks too good to be from the TV series.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Your physical combatant point is really dumb though.
That's true, I just wanted to point out how non-unique it was though.
Nothing really entierly new with her except maybe her speed only oriented fighting style
Brook

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

interesting thoughts. post them in the next thread

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Brook

Kind of. "Requiem La Banderole" is more of a musical trick honestly. I wouldn't say speed is his main attribut

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Thank you for proving my point and giving more first hand examples that you are the one with autism.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Sorry kid, but that ship sailed long ago after your numerous sperging sessions.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

What's it like being wrong about literally everything in your life? Does it suck knowing you're never going to amount to anything because you're just not smart enough?

You LITERALLY have done nothing but spam personal insults and attack anyone who disagrees with you. That means you are the one who fits the medical defintion of the word autism. You spamming "durrr U autist!!! sperg retar!!!" doesn't actually mean what you are saying is correct.

Why is being rational and explaining yourself such a lost concept on you?

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

You're only proving me right by sperging out again user. Please learn to contain your autistic tendencies.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

if I arbitrarily label something as "sperging" that means it's autism!!!!!
No, that's not how it works, you actual autist.
That's literally all you're doing is through around baseless conjecture. Something is not true just because you say it.

You are so mentally inept that you think "being rational and explaining why your assertions are correct" is "sperging". It's insane how autistic you are how you literally can't communicate with other people.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Please, keep going user. You're really showing everyone how you're definitely not the autistic one here.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Let's see you explain what makes you not autistic.

Jackson King
Jackson King

I don't act like a raging autist every time I post. You on the other hand sperg out every time. It's almost like you can't hide your autistic behaviour no matter how hard you try, and you end up sperging out in an autism induced rant.

Are you being bullied at home for being on the spectrum? Is this what's causing you to lash out in such ways? If you don't calm down you might just shock yourself intro an autism induced coma.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

you're autistic because you act autistic
Holy fuck, you are unironically THIS stupid.

You are so literally retarded and low functioning that all you know how to do is insult people and say arbitrary labels. Your "explanation" is literally "you act autistic because you're autistic". You give no reason or validation as to why you are correct.

Why don't you actually read
is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior.

See how it applies to how you are acting exactly.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

There you go again, sperging out.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit