English schoolgirl 14 years old gangraped by a vicious pack of muslims

English schoolgirl 14 years old gangraped by a vicious pack of muslims
>more than 20 men took turns raping, sodomizing and orally raping the teenager
>drugged her and dragged her from the street
>held her prisoner for days subjecting her to islamic conversion rituals and repeated violent anal rape
>her anus was totally blown out
>the muslim men made her renounce her christian faith with beatings and rape
>the islamists videoed the sickening attack and poster her images on the internet site viva street
>the teenager was to be sold to a foriegn muslim traficking gang as a white british sex slave however she escaped by climbing through a bathroom window.
>neighbours saw her climbing through the window bleeding from her rectum
>media and police refuse to mention the attackers religion or charge the men with a racist hate crime.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/girl-14-held-captive-three-11533726.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilombe_Mboyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slide/shill/sage

kys nigger

>the islamists videoed the sickening attack

Hol up Where do i find the tape?

Asking for CP is a banable offence.

Holy shit idk why that made me laugh so much

HAHA THE UK
LMFAO

JAMON AND CHINK

No one cares about britbongs anymore nigger. Shut your fucking like mouth!!!

Kike

I don’t get these threads. This is the third one claiming they were muslims when they weren’t. What am I missing?

But dey is whiteys

News on Sup Forums
>Britain
Pedophilia
>Sweden
Lots of rape and heresy
>USA
Trump, Trump and Trump
>Canada
Gay shit and dog blowjobs
>Australia
Gay shit and orc memes
>Germany
Merkel, EU and rape
>Poland
Based stuff
>Japan
Based stuff
>Philippines
Based stuff

In Belgistan, this behaviour will earn you a free get-out-of-jail card and a million euro contract to play football.
>pic related
>not even joking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilombe_Mboyo

>be nigger
>round up a pack of niggers
>kidnap a child, gangrape it for 3 days
>go to state sponsored hotel
>literally the (((Queen))) (fabiola) gets you out of jail because yous a good boi
the absolute state of belgium

haha not in algeria m8

Bullshit. The same fucking spaniard again. All three scumbags are white British.
False flagging bullshit.

Just some user fishing for yous, as muslim at first i got triggered to be honest, but then i got used to it. No biggie.

>>neighbours saw her climbing through the window bleeding from her rectum
Fucking hell my sides. Enjoy this (You), user.

>have a 20 men gangbang rape
>lol it was all white people

We're all worried about the girl, but think about how much the rapists enjoyed it.

do you have the original by any chance?

Ey.... where's the group annonomus when you need a evil group of sand niggers exsposed for rape and kidnapping...as well as saving net neutrality

it's called "reverse-troll"

>be British
>get raped

Utilitarianism inna nutshell.

Part and parcel

Fucking Muslims, am I right

Oh wait.

I'm convinced there is an orchestrated attempt by a group to make posts that directly conflict with the article attached or reality.
Like that person a few weeks ago who posted "Damn EU is forcing Finland to cut down all its forests" and EVERYONE believed him, when a simple google search showed the opposite was reality -- the Finnish government had lobbied the EU to be ALLOWED to chop down MORE forest.
It's crazy how fucking idiotic this board is. Not an ounce of critical thinking.

Eternal anglos at it again.

This is what shits me about liberals. Remember that study about making conservatives feel safe will make them think more liberally? They have the nerve to think we are just bigots afraid of other races but they dont get told about these cases in their media. They are ignorant, naive, and just plain fucking juvenile and have no right to be even speaking on these subjects. When did the adults let the protected children decide what is best for the family ffs?

shills trolling trolls trolling shills

>points at tiny mousdroppings in the corner while ignoring the giant heap of composting shit on his left
OY VEY! LOOK AT THAT PILE OF SHIT

fuck off kike. kys

Post proof. You posted a source that showed only 3 "White" guys. Prove it was mudslimes or stfu. Why even post the source you linked?

This is worthy of shooting the politicians that imported Muslims.

I doubt this story. I don't think whites do shit like that very often. It's very, very rare.

I think this is like that boomer who shot up vegas. Liberals are organising whites to do these sick acts so that it's 'not just Muslims'

>Jake Cairns, Brandon Sharples and Jack McInally, all from Coventry, were found guilty of facilitating the sexual exploitation of a child.

Not to defend sandnigger mudslims, but it's hard to see them in the story... all 3 of them looks typical english white trash, their names too

damn he is from congo too, biggest avg dicks on this planet. she is ruined. wont go back to whitey

>HURR DURR SEE, WHITE GUYS DO IT TO