Good news

>Good news
>Mixed Race Kids

What did he mean by this?

Nigger he literally spelled it out for you, mixed-race

How is that good news?

The implication is that nonwhites are better than whites.

>kids
Isn't she already 35 or something? Those kids would come out white as snow anyway

>Royal bloodline becomes tainted by shitskin niggress

Why british are so obseded with the shitty royal family

>these genes are now coming into buckingham palace

Royal bloodlines aren't that important, it isn't even really a british dynasty. It's German that changed it's name during WW1.

They will never sit on the Throne.

(((Hypenated name)))
Could it be true?

In the old days he and future his kids would have been killed either by his family or by peasants.

We haven't had enough murderous peasant uprisings. I guess commies ruined that too.

C'mon now
Royals were always mongrels.
Rich upper class mongrels are still mongrels.
I have more english blood in my vein than your Queen desu

I predict that this is the beginning of the end for the Royal House. The biggest supporters of royalties are middle aged women, what happens to that support when a prince marries a fucking nigger? Britain will be a republic in our lifetime. All thanks to Harry who probably isn't of royal blood anyway.

This

it's beautiful

When that happens i will go from Anglo empiricist to Australian republican.

>Brits mad about colonist dumping black tea in the harbor
>300 years later
>black genes dumped into the royal gene pool
Ouch

Good riddance. What is the purpose of them, anyway?

Yeah this is correct. Prince Charles is absolutely no way Harry's dad. His dad is a general ex-general she had an affair with. It's virtually an open secret.

WE

>commies
Republicanism

but if this starts a war what will it be about?

Tourism dollars and maintaining culture and tradition. They increasingly care less about the latter every year, though, so don't expect it to be around much longer.

>maybe one day

The woman he's marrying is fucking 38. She will never ever be able to produce any offspring and if she does they will be born with severe defects due to how old she is.

Obama didn't get invited to Bill's wedding, so why now?

The New Wolrd Order is killing the old, kek.

Queen Lizardbreaths days along with Kotschilds are about to come to an end.

I hope the dindu will scream racis and say she da queen!

are you saying harry is crashing the monarchy by making it null and void considering it is full of niggerdom? im not sure if i should be mad or impressed, if you bongs want real anglo kings again just say the word

He's never going to be king, why does it matter?

I have a theory; all the people I don't like are enemies of God and I only find out at a later date.

As a Christian, I get really strong feelings of dislike towards certain people and can't explain it. But lately I've realized that these people are actually wicked and anti-White & anti-Christ and sodomites. I only find this out in retrospect, so I'm now learning to trust my intuition.

I never liked this poo-in-loo uppity shit-faced Pajeet but I didn't know why. Now I do. I don't get excited at the prospect of his people being replaced by niggers but he does get excited about me being replaced.

This is another one. Never liked him, found out recently he's obsessed with being queer and brings it up all the time on the show and it gets edited out before airing.

You just wait until his shitskin baby gets affirmative actioned into the throne. "ALL HAIL KING JIGGABWOO!"

>American doesn't care about racial purity

It's like pottery

>implying his offsprings won't fornicate with some other nobles that will fornicate with the crown

>why does it matter

>implying a plane crash won't take out william and his children

I do care about racial purity, but he's practically a nobody. He's like sixth in line.
I'm sorry I don't care if your royalty is race traitors. There isn't going to be a shitskin king or queen for at least another 80 years hopefully.

she's 36.

she's going to have kids . It's lucky that after this generation they'll just be an irrelevent branch. their little quadroon kids will be neither on hte thrown nor crown princes.

she's a quadcoon his kid will prob look white if they ever have a kid which is highly doubt because she's fucking 38 kek

Hey Vlad, non of the other royals will talk to them anymore, if he marrys da queen.
Also she is far to old for children, and it doesn't help that ginger boy is blue blooded, and is genetically weak do to incest.

Maybe he is doing it on purpose, to destroy his evil grannies "Empire".

NUKE US ALREADY FUUUUUUCK

FRANCE, AMERICA, ANYONE

>having sex with demons

When the Queen dies, I am a Republican

haha monarchies are "cool" but republics are better for the common man, sry about your empire and kingdom, maybe you can be a vassal of merkels german-eu reich : )))

In other words, one giant pedo party.

you have to pay for colonialism faggot

Kill your monarchy...
>

Wanna get scared, England is working with Russia, and is betraying America.
When the war will break out they will fight along with Russia, and America will bomb em to the stone ages as a revenge.
And than will the new Germans bomb England into the Abyss.
(This isn't a Larp, or a conspiracy theory, you'll all see).
SCREEN CAP THIS!
DECEMBER 2018!

If you are a good white Ango Saxon, than i would recommend you to leave Britain for Australia or New Zealand!

>more Russian occupation
uhu

They've traditionally helped uphold the image of a traditional Britain. It's generally expected of them to act proper since they're seen as representative of what Britain is.

Which makes the mulatto love child of theirs a perfect example of how awful their country is doing. They won't even have children that look British for much longer.

A lot of upper-class British have had hyphenated names for some time. I understand it’s become somewhat of a humorous trope.
He does look remarkably like the purported father, and not much like Prince William. I never liked Princess Diana anyway - or Prince Charles, really.

blacks all over tweet are literally chimping out over there "black princess"

acting as if they are kangz n shiiieeeettt.

harry is 5th in line to the throne, his mongrels will be 6th and so on.

They'll love her, Markle is beautiful that's the only thing that matters

t. Britbong

good news everyone

WE will literally be KANGZ

She can't spawn kids anymore non issue

Why is England still part of the anglosphere again?

You sound racist.

No fucking shit

>harry
>part of the royal bloodline

I think you mean "WE WUZ IRRELEVANT CADET BRANCHES AND SHIET". Their kids will be on the same page as Sarah Fergusons, made fun of for wearing stupid hats and getting papparazi'd getting drunk.

There's only one true King of the Britons and there's not a single drop of that blood in the british royal family.

They'll be in their 80s before they even have a shot at the throne. If Liz just holds on for a couple more years their place on the throne is non existent

Harry was neutered 5 years ago.

We got rid of these assholes a long time ago.
Why do you bongs still have kings?

heh, who is the guy on right? just random or it could really be?

Because he's also half groid

Tennis instructor or something like that, never trust and anglo with their vagina.

Because they believe in a monarchy and not a Republic.

why dont they do a DNA test?

People who think this is good or bad news are creepy.

Who gives a shit.

she is like 25% black at best lol.

Army geezer who Diana shagged while she was married to Charles. That's not even a conspiracy, he openly admits it.

Kek. I was forced to watch Dr Who once and some female KANG jumped on screen and literally shouted "I'M DA QUEEN, BITCH".

they make a show of it for a while, maybe get married, and then some "tragic accident" will befall the nigress

Implying a quadroon won't look muzzy

>race is not important
>its important to have mixed race.
Hang yourself low level tyrants.

well if true, he is the father 100%, they look alike.
no wonder she had an accident.......

>mixed race kids
I do this all the time in Crusader Kings

Ginger rearranged does spell nigger

THEY FINALLY WAZ KANGZ

United Kangdom - we salute you

THAT'S RIGHT! DIVERSITY IN THE ENGLISH ROYAL FAMILY FOR ONCE OY VEYYYYY

>777
l33tx4z0r

Thank god for primogeniture.

>arranged mixed-race marriages for Frankfurt for purposes
>Trump not invited
THIS IS FINALLY THE END IF DRUMPF!

Pray that tainted bitch is too old and won't produce viable offspring. As much as I dislike you brits, no one deserves to be humiliated by having nogs in their royal line.

Because we don't have a degenerate republic like you Fritz
GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN
LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

She's already 36 years old.

It's already recommended not to have children at that age.

Most of the female's best eggs have already expired at that point in time.

If she marries next year, she will be 37 years old.

No good doctor will say it is a good thing if a 38 year old woman will give birth to a baby considering her age.

See

how will he ever recover

You know how black Venti looks?
She's only octoroon, yet the nigger DNA is strong with her.

Worse case scenario she will have another Charles.

England survived that already.

Hmm

it means " fuck whitey"

Liberals are the most petty faggots

Harry has no shot at the throne. He's like 5th in line and any kids he has will be 6th in line. If Williams kids have kids, they become next in line and Harry gets knocked down in line.

Unless someone dies somewhere the line is going to go Charles > William > George > Georges kids.

checked

A redhead and octaroon have kids they'll probably come out with blonde hair.

>implying we should give even a fraction of a fuck about some medieval larp family

They're just for show, so the fact that they're becoming niggerfied is a perfect metaphor to the state of the U.K