youtube.com/watch?v=7EgB__YratE
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30248787
youtube.com/watch?v=YR0-kWeMrVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzf0K3JU_Kw
supforums.com/thread/151136924/anime

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

supforums.com/thread/151039145/anime
Reina's brilliance kinda dazzles her, she wants to figure out how Reina ticks.
I found it kind of funny how after Kumiko "figures out" Reina, she actually doesnt seem to like her as much as she did in season 1

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Fuck off giant cunt.

Charles Price
Charles Price

Who Midori here?

Leo King
Leo King

Probably just you

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Best boy

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

do you guys like Asuka or more less after s2?

John Howard
John Howard

Why did Asuka think Mizore was using Yuuko as insurance if Mizore never really seek Yuuko out. That line stood out the most for me when figuring out Asuka's character. We all know she can read people well but that has been her only wrong statement so far.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Lena pls

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Midori's serious face while playing the contrabass is maybe the highlight of every performance scene.

That and cymbals-chan

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

She has a bias to seeing the worst in people, and naturally assumes deep down, everyone's as calculating as she is

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

I am going to marry Asuka!

More

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Why do they keep forcing old and busted pairings?

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

my negro

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Kumiko-Asuka just isnt as close as Kumiko-Reina.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Asuka's personality is incredibly unattractive.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

that whole scene was golden

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

I never disliked her but if anything it made me like Kumiko more.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

The honeymoon stage is over with Kumiko and Reina.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

what do her buttcheeks smell like?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Will /our girl/ ever come back?

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Oh my god

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

What's her stage with our boy now?

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

almost engaged

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Oh hey it's ya girl Kumiko

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Ep 12: 3d 11h 32m

Till he gets officially cucked by Kyoani.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

Asuka isn't always right

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

3 kids

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

I want to be Midori

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

I'm going to marry this Ribbon

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

I want to feel reina's leinas

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

OST 2 when?

youtu.be/3jGGa9nQs2I

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Cymbals-chan triggered me... anyone who has ever seen a girl with long hair play cymbals, there's a huge burst of air that comes with every crash and the hair blows everywhere. Only gripe I have with the music animation in the series.

Isaac King
Isaac King

Finally tomorrow is a brass band competition nationwide competition. The brass band club stayed at the facility near the venue in preparation for the tournament and was doing the last exercise. That night, Kumiko leaves the futon without falling asleep ... ....

WTF Kumiko why would you stay up late?

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

That night, Kumiko leaves the futon without falling asleep
why does this always happen?

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

She's probably nervous but she managed to get her shit straight during Kansai all by herself. If someone helps her this time then it would be a step backwards in terms of character development.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

I wonder how many confessions she'll witness while walking around at night
she can't help but self-destruct

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Not quite since these are the nationals. I was never in a band but I used to play sports and finals are an entirely different beast, mentally speaking.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

and then theres the elephant in the room scene when Hazuki asks her how she and Shuuichi are doing.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Reina about to go full KumiShuu shipper mode with no regard for Monaka life.

Cymbals comfy as always

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

we haven't said nice thing about buchou in a while

say something nice

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

yfw this scene was foreshadowing the ending

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

She's gonna Geh at Hazuki, and people will hate on Hazuki again for trying to live vicariously through Kumiko.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Kigami/Yamada episode next. How hype will this be?

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Where can we see the detailed Staff and Cast per episode?

That way we can pretty much know if a character as dialogue in the episode or not depending on the VA list

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

anime-eupho.com/story/
you can only see the director and animator directors before the episode credits

its a Kigami + Yamada directed episode though, which is an interesting combination.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Which Hibike are you going to miss the most when the show is over?

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Our girl.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

10 days more until the final

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

No, sadly. They're wasted on this fucking show.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

something nice

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

I'm glad this terrible arc that didn't lead anywhere is over.
You could have cut out the last 3-4 episodes or whenever the drama began and NOTHING would have changed.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

She is cute

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Fuck you Asuka arc is basically the whole point of book 3 and brobably the entire book series. It is encapsulation of the shows central themes.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

Kumiko is a savage

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Was it that, or did Reina miss the part about how she died? I honestly don't know.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

mfw Nozomi said she just wanted to help Asuka with things but deep down she also wanted to play in the A team, because she's just an ordinary highschooler as well as Kumiko said, on the contrary, Asuka got straight back to the competition squad after all the drama she caused

You can't get away with this just by making Nozomi smile like that Kyoani

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

well it would be weird that Reina didnt know the wife was dead, after finding out she exists. Also she said "had a wife" and not something like "is married" or "has a wife" (double checked the grammar on that in Japanese)

It would be a Kumiko thing to say "at least she's dead Reina" though. Thats kind of why she apologizes beforehand.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

alls well that ends well Roboe

Jace Price
Jace Price

Nah, Nozomi should be in the A squad if Asuka is allowed

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

But Asuka already went through the audition to make it into the band and already played for the first competition. Nozomi just wanted to jump in in the mdidle of the year.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Asuka already had auditions. Nozomi did not.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Right, then at least they should've given a chance to her, especially when she's likely better than any other current A team flutes, who were partially responsible for Nozomi to leave the band

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

What did Novelanon said about their performance during nationals again? They all sucked except for Oboe?

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

The. Whole. Band. Would. Riot.

Nozomi didn't pay her dues, she only came back when they were good.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Of course the flute section would do, but that's what means fairness here
And she's been practicing even outside the band getting those scores from Natsuki

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Now that I think about it, are there actually any people in the club besides Natsuki and Mizore that like Nozomi?
All of the freshmen don't know her
all the second and third years probably hate her for starting shit last year

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

No, it doesn't mean fairness here. Every person that was in band had been in the band since day one. Nozomi didn't sign up for the club. She never even gave t a second thought before they got gud with Taki-sensei because she thought they were scrubs.

Sucks for her that she didn't stick it out in band like the other 2nd years that are still in the band.

Alexander White
Alexander White

Not likely
I guess they are feeling some sort of sense of guilt though

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

post lewds

mods asleep

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

That's what you'd say when you consider the band as the center of this problem
But that's wrong, Nozomi always has been following the gold at the nationals, been consistent
On the other hand, those of slackers and their followers have been always changing their goals with the flow
They were just luck enough to take the chance to go to the nationals going with the flow

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

I love you voice.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

hate her for starting shit last year
I would assume it's a weird mixture of that and admitting that she did what they all had to do.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

kicking out someone who already made the cut in auditions
Pretty rude desu

Ian James
Ian James

Silver vs Gold

Which is the best for an instrumetn

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Some people look really cool when you first meet them. Then you realize they're insufferable faggots.

That's also why the saying "never meet your heroes" exist.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

kicking out someone who was literally shooting for the gold then started to do the same thing saying you can't get back

Pretty rude and unfair

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

brass

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

What? She left voluntarily.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

First impressions can be pretty misleading indeed.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Like hell, she didn't have any other choice but to quit after all the drama she caused, and that's what Asuka did as well
That's why I'm saying it's not fair to let her into the A team, at least she has right to take an audition because they're following the rule that better players should play

Zachary King
Zachary King

I'm talking about color

Blake Green
Blake Green

Pretty sure Ribbons likes her

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

I'll miss my oboe

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

She's in my top three girls of the show.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

she didn't have any other choice but to quit after all the drama she caused
she caused
Yeah exactly, that was due to her actions. No one forced her to do anything.
And even if she had been kicked out the previous year, that has nothing to do with the current year's placement. Only a limited number of people can be on the competition team, and it would be completely unconscionable to say "whoop there's a new kid in town right before nationals, sorry you gotta leave" to whichever of the flutes is the lowest on the totem pole. They passed the audition, they have the right to play in the competitions. You can't just take that away.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Nah, current third years and second years, especially from the flute sections are responsible for her having left the band last year, by just ignoring her and following the absolute slackers
So I won't say just give a place to her, at least just give a chance to her because she got technically kicked out by the band's atmosphere and lost it

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

Giving her a chance means taking away someone else's chance, is what you seem to be ignoring. The band director cannot, in good conscience, invalidate the results of someone's audition at a later date even if there is someone who turns out to be better.
technically got kicked out by the band's atmosphere
Everything about her leaving was completely voluntary.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Buchou a cute!

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

You're ignoring the iron clad rule better players shoud play, as Kumiko said back then
If you ignore this, then it's you who are unfair right?
And as I said, she didn't have any choice back then because she and her some friends are the only guys who bravely said what all the others should've said

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

The other 2nd year and 3rd years are responsible for jack shit what Nozomi did. It was her decision to quit. Remember that she was also the one instigating for people to quit the band with her. It was her decision to not rejoin band the next year. She has no excuse when there are other 2nd years in the band that stuck around but she didn't.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Where does it say that better players should play? Taki's only requirement was that you passed his auditions. And unfortunately for her, she decided to join way past the due date.

And you keep saying that she didn't have choice but it WAS her choice. She was the one that instigated the mass quitting. Even if she did call out the senpais for being lazy, she should have stuck it out like all of the rest of the 2nd and 3rd years that would stay for next year.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

NO

How many times do you have to be told before it sinks in?

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

the iron clad rule better players shoud play
This is decided by the auditions. Taki has no obligation to hold extra special auditions just for one person who showed up late and hasn't participated in every other band activity up to that point.
she didn't have any choice back then because she and her some friends are the only guys who bravely said what all the others should've said
She chose to bravely say some shit instead of staying with the band. She also chose not to rejoin the band at the beginning of the next year.
Both were decisions made entirely of her own free will. No one held a gun to her head. Listing reasons behind her choice isn't proof that she had no choice - in fact it's the opposite.

I don't know why you're pushing so hard for this when Nozomi herself never even asked for it.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

That's because they were just going with the flow, hanging around with the slackers
Not like having stuck out

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Auditions are meant to select better players to win competitions, so of course Taki sensei doesn't say something literally obvious like that
And she was forced to quit because she knew after the incident(even if it's right one) there wound't be room for her in the band
Just because she left doesn't mean all of the responsibility is hers
About those of bystanders, they were just avoiding everything annoying because they wouldn't wanna win competitions in the first place

Christopher James
Christopher James

Are you being intentionally obtuse? You're just repeating your earlier arguments and ignoring what has already been said against them.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Because of the line Kumiko said before, Asuka is also just an ordinary highschooler, then how about Nozomi?
She's also just an ordinary highschooler
She didn't ask for place but deep down she also wanted to play, looks like everyone ignores her true feelings though

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

She's also just an ordinary highschooler
Okay?
looks like everyone ignores her true feelings though
Probably because they're not bloody mind-readers

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

that one nozomi apologist is at it again

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Midori is very cute!

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

You mean that she voluntarily left the band?
I'm saying that's because she didn't have other choices
You should know the difference between Nozomi and those who remained, they didn't do anything so they didn't have to leave
But Nozomi did because she wanted to win competitions just like current members do now, then she should get something I guess

David Thomas
David Thomas

She knows.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Is that a rare Sapphire?

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Midori desu

John Jones
John Jones

I'm not sure why they keep ignoring this obvious unfairness when they can easily approve Asuka getting back, because she kept hiding her true feelings as well as Nozomi

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Asuka was gone for like a couple weeks and she already properly passed the audition, that's not the same situation at all.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

What the fuck you mean she didn't have any other choices? As many people have pointed out, she could have stayed. Nobody was forcing her to leave. Yuuko is a prime example of someone that was caught in the drama and didn't leave.

It doesn't matter that Nozomi still wanted to win competitions. If she was truly dedicated to being in band and wanting to win, then she would have sucked it up and stayed in the band. But apparently she's just a fairweather player who wants to join back only after the band already gets good.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

And again, Nozomi never fucking asked to be in the A team. You can't blame people for not giving her something she never requested. Christ.

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

I don't think it doesn't matter if how long you're absent though
Everyone has to pass the audition, so Nozomi should take one

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

What is this unfair thing you're talking about? Asuka almost got kicked out of the band, but she managed to solve her problem before her time run out. Just like it's ok for nozomi to come back once oboe problems is solved.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Ganbatte Midori!

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

No you can't after causing massive drama, except for Asuka tho

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

I don't think it doesn't matter if how long you're absent though
It actually kind of does.
It's not a matter of being absent or not, it's a matter of being a member of the band in the first place. Which Nozomi was most certainly not for this year.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

And Asuka didn't either, but they easily gave away the place to her
Why?
Because they knew she kept hiding her feelings, like Nozomi

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Because she can't play as a member of the A team even though she's better than any other flute in there

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Asuka didn't either, but they easily gave away the place to her
You fucking wot
She "asked" to be in the competition team when she took the auditions and passed them, that's the entire point of the auditions
Go to sleep user you're drunk

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

But now she is, then do they have to give her a chance? Especially when their action made her lose it

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

then do they have to give her a chance?
No.
Glad we sorted that out.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

better than any other flute

Maybe in raw talent. But she has been out for a year, she is rusty. Asuka is only out for several weeks, yet she claim to be rusty. She won't add anything to the team.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

After that she said she didn't want that though

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

They have to

James Foster
James Foster

Nah, she's been practicing herself getting scores from Natsuki, so not rusty at all

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

No they don't.

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

The point of those practices was for Natsuki to get up to speed so she could potentially replace Asuka, you dense oaf

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Why's that?

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

I hate you

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

Because she didn't ask for it.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

That's not what I mean, maybe you don't know though, she's been practicing since the Kyoto competition ended

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

Stop. He's been at it for weeks. He's just a dense fucker.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Nice headcanon, just like the base of all your arguments.

John White
John White

As I said, she couldn't
Just keeping her true feelings like Asuka did, maybe feeling some sort of sense of guilt that she doesn't have to have

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

yknow in retrospect, I think Midori could've actually done that

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Well, it's literally in the novels though, didn't you read them?

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Post them then.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Is there anyone at Kitauji who could touch Midori, let alone defeat her?

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

I can't post right here because I don't have but I guess it's from some pastebin novelanon or someone posted here
Perhaps around the Nozomi/Mizore arc though

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

tuba girl
will Hazuki be the only girl by the end of the season to have no fans?

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

So who do you guys think is going to win the Kumibowl?

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

I love Hazuki, but Kyoani gives us nothing. We only have ultra-rares.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Asuka

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

I like hazuki, she is my favorite after kumiko, and ribbon. The ova and the twinkle twinkle little tuba are some of my favorite episodes.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Hazuki is nice and I like her, but Kyoani just seem to want to shit on her.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

_you_

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

She is too good for this show. I'd watch the hell out of a Midori and Hazuki spin-off.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Her only purpose is to suffer it seems.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

what is she wearing under that sweater? tight yoga pants and no panties?

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Wait till she mentions Shoe to Kumiko again. The rabid yuri shippers are gonna jump on her.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

What's your favorite instrument, Sup Forums?

John Campbell
John Campbell

Post your instruments

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

I miss her so much. I wish I hadn't stopped playing.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Thread is asleep?

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

played this in Jr. high.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

You're lucky, user. My high school and college didn't even have a single eupho

David Allen
David Allen

How big was your band?

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

guys no taki-sensei is based on yamakan please believe me

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Yamada + Kigami storyboards
Kigami directing
Episode of the year coming?

John Walker
John Walker

Only if 80% of concert scene is not copy+paste from S1 ep13 and S2 ep5

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Who here suddenly got interested on the type of music this show plays?

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Unlike you i'm not a pleb and liked classical music before this show.
Fucking underage shitters i swear..

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

Is it dumb if you suddenly had an urge to learn and buy an instrument after watching this show?

I mean it's not like I'm new to this as I have a guitar

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Asuka.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

KyoAni jazz when

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

It's /ourguy/ time

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Nah, they need to do celtic.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

why are people yearning for yet another generic guy/girl anime romance that you've seen literally billions of times before?

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Because self inserters
One of the best things about Hibike is that the MC isn't a lovestruck fool

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

(laughs)

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

just watch the S1 PV on loop

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Mandatory stupid question.
Mandatory hypocritical reply.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

this

John Martin
John Martin

Indeed, senpai.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Do people ACTUALLY selfinsert into the mc of romance anime? Most of those shows never go anywhere so you would get cucked just like in real life.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

We self-insert as Kumiko and want to fuck Reina.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

sticking your fingers in crazy

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

She's just a bit obsessive, user.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

With dick.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Playing music is fun, fampai. If you get the chance to, why not go for it? Start with renting an instrument if need be.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Warning : the amount of yuri you encounter as a result of playing your instrument may vary.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

When kumiko pretended to care about asuka that was pretty good kino

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Santa delivered you a Reina for christmas

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

That outfit doesn't look as cozy as this one

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Have you still got the receipt?

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

unironically liking Memedori

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

bruh

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

HFW SHES IMAGINING TAKI GOING TO TOWN ON DAT BOD

OPPAILETS HOW CAN THEY COMPETE

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Nozomi did everything wrong.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Clothe her because it's too cold, feed her and tuck her to bed for the night

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

R A R E

DONT FORGET THE EGGS, ALL THE EGGS

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Go to bed Kumiko

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Ask for a refund, she's obviously mentally defective one way or the other

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

But I ordered an oboe...

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Fuck
Marry
Kill
Pat on head

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

Fuck Nozomi
Marry Natsuki
Kill Ribbons
Pat Mizore on Head

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

those curves on ribbons

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Oboe
Oboe
None
Oboe

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Fuck Natsuki
Marry Yuuko
Kill Nozomi
Pat Mizore

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Is the next episode the Nationals?

I look forward to all the BFTO faces.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Marry Natsuki
Fuck and pat ribbons
Don't care about the other 2

David Phillips
David Phillips

Excellent taste.

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

I think the final episode is the nationals.

Next episode seems to be a prelude to it.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

she thinks everyone is just as much of a piece of shit as she is

which is obviously completely wrong, as is almost everything that comes out of her mouth

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Would they have been able to make Hibike as popular and successful without the bait turned up to 11?

What would they have to do differently?

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Talk more about shoes. Maybe have Reina replaced by a shoe.

More shoes in general.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

She's right in most of what she says though.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Will these two ever work together again?

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

not fucking all of them

I would fuck Ribbon even though she is the worst girl

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

So cute. Can someone please post the Kumiko confession scene?

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Because I really enjoy seeing characters I like getting into happy relationships. On top of that Kumiko and Shuuichi are childhood friends, which make for the most satisfying pairing possible. And it would piss off all the retarded yurifags.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

No. Her artworks are too plebby for Yamada now.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

childhood friends end up together
It's so cliche it disgusts me deeply.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

It's so beautiful it warms my heart.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

t. selfinsert

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

It's so not-Hibike it disgusts me deeply.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

trying to shitpost this hard in a dead thread

At least wait for the video preview.

Robert Long
Robert Long

It's so not-Hibike

The fuck does this even mean?

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

t. yurifag

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Same user. Vanilla is the way.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

in every show ever the childhood friend always loses
somehow people expect it to be different when they selfinsert as the male guy

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

in every show ever yuri always loses
somehow people expect it to be different when they get baited

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

t. dyke.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

The two characters that almost ruined S2.

David Jones
David Jones

Do people really believe actual dykes watch yuri?

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Mamiko is the best!

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Yuri and Yaoi are both fairly popular with women. This is why so many yaoi/yuri fans are so insufferably vocal.

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

So next episode will be storyboarded by Naoko "Frag the YuriFags" Yamada?

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

I don't know. Maybe because it'll actually be a lot better than Yuri bait that goes nowhere? There's a reason why these so called generic romances do a lot better than your shitty shows about actual Yuri relationships. Yuri bait is all there is since the actual relationship is boring as fuck.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

implying normal romance ever goes somehwere

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Who's ready for gay Ribbon doujin at comiket?

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Hackada
Prepare for overuse of leg shots and shitty first year film student framing.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

I am more than ready!

Luke King
Luke King

I like how in the preview pages Midori shows up and starts getting excited at how close they are.

Based genki shipper-midget.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

is Midori the real self insert?

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

She gets easily excited at everything

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

E-Everything?

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Except your dick.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

What?! i'm not a pedo user, what a dirty mind you have.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

supforums.com/thread/151106556/anime

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

um?

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

why would Kyoani give more time to an irrelevant ugly girl?

David Richardson
David Richardson

I'd say about 30-50.

James King
James King

just wait until Kyoani gives her another OVA

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

draw a boy
call it a gilr

why was this allowed?

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Current year user.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Ritsu was interesting, Ritsu had personality, Ritsu didn't try to steal a friend's man

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

This is pretty similar to the scene in K-on with Ritsu

Now that I think about it, Hazuki is pretty similar to Ritsu herself

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

please don't insult my waifu by comparing her to Hazuki.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

this. soon please

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Hazuki isn't an ADHD afflicted noisy shit

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

oh, you're replying to a post that was deleted that basically said the same thing as me -

That confused the fuck out of me for a moment

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

it might be a /our guy/ episode

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

I'm sure everyone is a shipper one way or the other.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Rude

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Ritsu is Kyoani's favorite

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

Come out, just give us this Kyoani. We don't care about fake lesbian and miss electra-complex

David Walker
David Walker

If she didn't use that hairpin maybe Shuuichi would give her D

Asher Long
Asher Long

Hnng

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

Why she's the only one that looks good in this uniform?

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

You posted it.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

it just occurred to me that Midori will never get her own episode

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

A shot of them holding hands in the finale would be nice. Or accidental kiss. Make it happen, Anus.

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

well the first special is called "Welcome to the Festival Kiss". It'd make sense for them to accidentally kiss eachother.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Oh god fuck off you fucking cancerous retard.

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Wow rude

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

get the post deleted and banned some days ago
proceed to do the very same thing later
Impressive.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Adorable.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Entry level shitposting made by newfags is just like that. It's so sad to the point of not even being entertaining.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

Who is that fine lady next to Natsuki?

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Is it full scissoring action?

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

This Midorifag avatarfagging is the personification of cancer. When will mods do something?

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

They did Shina/Deko so I wouldn't be surprised

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

I wonder what they're listening to.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

i want to be kumiko's cockslave and let her ride me with my tongue hanging out

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

There is literally no way a girl that small can carry a bass that big

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

youtube.com/watch?v=7EgB__YratE
80s shoegaze music about licking vaginas sung by skinny nerds with terrible haircuts.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

accidentally

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

my my

Henry Long
Henry Long

A kind of endangered octopus.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Is kyoani trying to trick people again?
Was the REAL yuri couple natsuXribbons all along?
Will there be a happy yuri end after all?

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

I'd happily accept a het ending if we could get Natsuki x Yuuko in exchange

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Yes, this is the perfect pairing to go!

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

im not even a yurifag and this triggers me

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Reina needs more ryona.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

They're nothing like a couple, they're just bitchy friends. People play on that because it and they are hot as fuck.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Bicker like one, Yuuko cares enough for Natsuki to not want not her evolved in the Oboe drama, Natsuki teases her to no extent, will run the club together next year.
It's there, close enough.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Het destroys what was suppose to be great yuri pairing

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Seiyuu rendition of the characters they play

you can watch them talk for 2 hours here
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30248787

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Will Kumiko & Reina's VA act super gay again?

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Kumiko in da house, watch yo mouth

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

What do they even talk about?

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Reina actually wasnt actually sad when Taki rejected her though.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

that fuckin reina

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Because she was expecting it. No way thats going to happen has she is now as a student.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Season 2 was literally made because of Natsuki x Ribbons

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

They need to make an ova with a drunk Natsuki/Ribbons

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Like the radio thing with drunk Reina?

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

"haha there like, straight. Right user?"
"Haha totally bro, don't let those /u/fags fool you."youtube.com/watch?v=YR0-kWeMrVE

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Aka readings of fanfics for no reason other than baiting.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

That's enough, too far.
Even in war, there are rules.

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

There despicable user, hetfags will stop at nothing to see our ourgirl suffer.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

whats her name again?

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Girl with top tier VA that had only like 10 lines total.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Blue

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

Kumiko's sexiest look is when her fluff is contained

I still prefer octopus Kumiko, though.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Tsukamoto Sensei! Assistant Adviser for Taki. She hets along very well with the band.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Kumiko called her Aoi-chan.

You'd think she would've gotten more than a few minutes of screen time.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

looks like her seiyuu when her hair is like that

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

God i love her character.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

CUTE

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

she really has come a long way since s1

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Shoe dies and Kumiko becomes a school music teacher.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

and so have i

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Kousaka Kumiko or Oumae Reina?

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

user Kumiko

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Tsukamoto Kumiko

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Takigawa Reina

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Did someone have the gif or webm with Kumiko chibi head spinning? I need it for a serious research.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

You need to describe the nature of your research first

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Takigawa Kumiko

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Quick question, i never actually watched this meme show before just the threads, but I have got to know. Why is reina so obsessed with the teacher, fucking going to his wife's grave and shit, and orgasming when he touched her, it's pretty fucking weird right?

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

A collage of Kumiko making funny faces, that gif can be a good center. See? it's serious stuff.

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

She's sixteen.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Something like those 3x3 webms?

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Exactly
Yeah, something like this but animated.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

NO HAIRPIN

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzf0K3JU_Kw
habbening

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

/u/ shitters btfo

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

literally the start of the scene

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

So this is why Kumiko got off her futon?!
KyoAni isn't even subtle anymore, just 30 seconds of preview of the two together!

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

well, that's what people have been saying all week

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Right, I have the jiff, but since we're both in the same predicament I'd like to blog a bit

Ishihara, the director, has recently made a special signature to his shows, where the first few frames are the show's titles, done in a vibrating stringy style, and then somewhere he also has this circle sequence, where chibi forms of his characters are rotated around, as seen here.

Now, I've been looking to make a webm too out of these sequences, an animated version of this image, but so far I've been unable to source where exactly is the spinning Kumiko from, the ones without ads splattered all over her.

Rikka is seen in the intro sequence of Ren Lite, easy to obtain, Ruru can only be seen in the 'ruru-maru.mkv' file available in ReinForce's Vol 1 release of PW.

Both Kumiko and Ruru spins are shown after the ED in the TV rip version, but so far I've only found Ruru without the captions.

My shitty laptop can't handle much video editing, so I'd like it if you were to make it instead. I don't mind if you can't find a captionless Kumiko, I just want to see it done.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Is this where yuri goes to die?

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Anyways here the jiff, I've seen a webm version floating around but looking at the colors it's just a converted version of this.

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

mfw waking up tomorrow morning to the saltiest youtube comments

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

RIP /u/

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

i'm not even a yurishitter and i'm mad

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

2 friends having a conversation, nothing more.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

still no hairpin you over hyped fucks.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

OUR BOY SHU

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

that face she makes after she folds her hands completely over the can to further test the temp
cute

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

his hand is in his pocket holding something

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

kumiko smiling
with shu1 around

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

not really

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

/u/ tears, it's beautiful.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

did we miss a step here or something?

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Reina still stalking after Taki-sensei last episode
/ourguy/ and Kumiko this episode

Holy shit, why haven't /u/shitters killed themselves already?

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

HHHhhahahahHAHahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

She's been dick-starved for too long.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

WELP. Time to download and watch S2.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

if it makes /u/ feel better, this isn't the confession scene

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

What a total fucking asspull. Are you guys really desperate in your ship that you dont care that it's totally underdeveloped and out of no where?

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

It's not like they're suddenly fucking like rabbits. They're just going to actually have a conversation like what happened several times in the first season.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

blog tier posts of shoefags explaining Shuuichi's relationship with Kumiko
the literal parallel between how Kumiko treats Mamiko and Shuuichi
Asuka telling Kumiko that she's not honest with herself
Hazuki telling Kumiko that she's in love with Shuuichi
Reina wondering if Kumiko is sneaking out at night with Shuuichi (ayyy)
but yeah it was underdeveloped as shit

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

How is Kumiko holding that can?

Literally none of her fingers are touching it.

Is she a wizard or something?

Literally the can is hovering midair and no one is talking about how

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

facebook

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

Her wrists are supporting it.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

power of love

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Is Shoe going to cheat on Mamiko?

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Fuck off. Why is Kyoani always so shieet?

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Doesn't change the fact.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

In 1 week we'll lose the Octopus anons. How will you guys handle this!?

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

I'll miss the threads more than the show honestly.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

this is only episode 12 senpai, its a 13 episode show + a full OVA episode in June

Gonna feel like shit though regardless. The worst part is that Kyoani actually fully adapted it so we can't say "season 3 when?"

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Shoefags call Yuri end forced
Yurifags call Shoe end forced

They are both forced endings, a no romance ending is how it should've been but regardless you all act exactly like each other then say the other is worse. I'll never understand shippers desu

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

shoe end is novel canon though

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Nice Kyoani, you've been always on my side

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Honestly, Kyo-Ani should just leave it open. Nothing hasn't happened yet. So let's not assume anything yet.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

This! The threads are what make it fun when they aren't just waifu or ship wars. Gonna miss all these discussions and seeing the Octopus making her noises.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

Two friends discussing something. Wonder what'll it lead to.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

Them making-up is expected. The important thing is we dont see any indication of the hairpin.

Jose Green
Jose Green

Anything besides a band ending is forced.

A Yuri end goes against the canon part of the novel.

A Het end goes against 20+ episodes of no development between Kumiko and Shoe.

Good scenario is where we don't get a het or yuri end and romance is ignored because this isnt a fucking romance anime contrary to what every yuri or hetshitter would convince you of.

Nightmare scenario is a romance ending because it would feel completely out of place either way.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

This. Id be more concerned if the PV showed Shuichi with Midori visiting stores but nope. Nothing to be concerned of really.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

How about a mixing of het/yuri end?
Gonna be something else

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

It looks like they're going for the role reversal with Sho the one being nervous now. Also these delicious salty youtube comments. Nothing is even confirmed yet.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

How'd that work? Shoe and Kumiko get together then Mizore & Nozomi and then Asuka with Kaori and Haruka?

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

You mark my words anons it'll end with Reina giving the hairpin and becoming Kumiko's girlfriend

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Kumiko - Your girl.
Haruka - The one you shouldn't have let go.
Kaori - Your high school crush.
Asuka - The crazy girl who almost wrecked your life.
Natsuki - Your friend and fuck buddy between relationships.
Aoi - The girl with self-esteem issues.
Mizore - The girl who wasn't over her ex.
Nozomi - The girl who was too good for you.
Yuuko - Your possessive ex-girlfriend that your friends hated.
Reina - Your mean ex-girlfriend who hated your friends.
Midori - The girl who kept trying to improve you.
Hazuki - The girl you're just friends with.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

It's not random, you're just not smart.

Carson Young
Carson Young

scene where Reina says she loves Taki sensei
that doesnt count
s2 episode 11 happens

scene where Hazuki says Kumiko loves Shuuichi
that doesnt count
really makes me think

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Really is joggin me noggin

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

The fact remains that if Kumiko and Shuuichi get together I will rate this show a 1/10 on MAL. Kyoani will never recover.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Don't worry, user. I'll make an MAL account just to give it a 10/10. I'll maybe even write a really stupid review as well.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

LOL the /u/faggot butthurt is already rolling in. Your tears can bring an end to world dehydration.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

but tears are salty

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

there's so much pottery I might have to open an art boutique

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Sasuga Kyoani.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

But they are looking to the different directions, what does this mean?

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

It means she forgot to be mad at him because she doesn't truly hate him.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Trust me, they would've been random.

Justin Price
Justin Price

reminder that the last scene in the novel is between Kumiko and Asuka so stop complaining about Shuuichi or Reina ends

Sidestories don't count since they're out of order

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

the real end is Asuka end
At least Kumiko made the right choice.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Asuka is hot anyway.

Elijah James
Elijah James

So, when do Reina and Kumiko kiss?

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

when tumblr is allowed to write anime inb4 YoI

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

the fact that Kyoani drew Kumiko and Asuka naked together really makes me fap

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

anime original interaction with Shoe & Kumiko
think Kyoani will let him sink their prized yuri pandering ship

Nope.

William Campbell
William Campbell

sink their prized yuri pandering ship

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

AgainTaki is no threat.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

She's attractive, smart and talented.

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

Aim high
Aim for sensei!

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

This beauty here is going to marry Taki, sorry Reina you're not a beautiful lady like her.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Pick 3 characters to join Kumiko. And their classes.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

I wish she'd train me

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Reina will kill her anyway, so what?

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

the only anime original Reina episode in the entire season is cockblocked by Taki being there
not a threat

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Nice.

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Deadfish can't kill people user.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

I wish she'd play for me and listen to her beautiful music playing.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

I sure have some weird images in this folder

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Bully the robot!

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

I'm no yurifag, but I still feel S2 should have had at least a couple more Shuichi scenes just to support even the idea of anything resembling a Shuichi end

a handful of scenes is weak, especially compared to the intensity of most scenes with Kumiko and Reina alone together

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

That's what make it even more delicious, we all saw that anything romantic is happening on this scene, but still, /u/shitters are already outraging in the comment section, they get triggered just by seeing a boy at a girl's side, its fabulous.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Yaamaadaa

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

More. Saving that btw thanks user.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

You shoefags got triggered just as badly when you guys saw scenes with Kumiko and Reina.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

I don't even give a fuck. S2 has been such a whirlwind of shitty and unnecessary drama that the ensuing shitstorm of /u/ tears and yurifags killing themselves will make up for everything.

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

Huh?! I don't remember Shoefags chimping out just by seing Reina and Kumiko on the same scene.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

These threads should just be called Shipping Wars. All it is right now and most other times just people insulting other ships and fighting each other by shitting up the thread.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Until the next episode we have nothing to discuss about, so let the shitposting flow and enjoy it.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

the way Kumiko measures the temperature of the can is so Yamada

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

That Kumiko reaction. This is what I'll miss when this show ends.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

You forgot about Shuichi's scenes removed or nerfed heavily. Dont expect much.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

I love little things like that.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Kumiko's face in this PV scene is probably the most adorable of the entire show.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

All this talk about Kumiko and Shoe and Reina and Sensei but what about the senpai trio ship.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

not leaning away or geh'ingn at shoe

I want the real kumiko back.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Shoe cheating on Mamiko with Kumiko

You guys say he's a gentleman but he's doing this!?

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

There's no war. It's the same group of people. If there's no romantic conclusion, all the posters saying "/u/ BTFO" will turn around and start saying "hetfags BTFO".

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

So either way it's forever going to be doomed?

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

this is the real Kumiko though, she's finally being honest with herself

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

The real Kumiko can't stand seeing Shoe let alone being that close to him without making a noise.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

I really wish kyoani would just turn off comments. Reading hysterical retards shit it up makes me mad.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Remember when Mizore was upset at Nozomi and ran off crying?

Yeah, same thing just ratcheted down a few notches.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Wow you really arent watching the same show. You only look at Kumiko's behavior superficially. This fucking arc explains Kumiko's behavior. Asuka lays it down thick on her too.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

If Shuu actually manages to win, the threads will be pure shitposting for at least a week, but they should eventually get better. And, as a bonus, no will ever bring up Hibike in yuri threads again, so I can't complain.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

sleepy senpai x ribbons will always exist though

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

if shoe manages to win
if shoe manages to win
if shoe manages to win
if shoe manages to win
It will be an absolute asspull and everyone knows it.
There will be riots if it happens.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

These comments goddamn. That's wthat Kyoanus get for going overboard with the yuribaiting.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Implying that they are not enjoying those tears.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

It will be an absolute asspull and everyone knows it
How do you figure that? Because you haven't been hand held and spoon fed OKAY THIS IS SHOE AND KUMIKO RELATIONSHIP BUILDING RIGHT HERE? You're deeply autistic

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

That's wthat Kyoanus get for going overboard with the yuribaiting.
There's been literally 0 this season though

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

It could have been handled much better, but I don't think that it's any worse than your average romance in anime these days.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

just a few days ago people were certain Kyoani would skip this scene all together and that Kumiko would just stay hating Shuuichi for the rest of the show.

And now we have an entire episode just for Shuuichi and Kumiko since the Nationals doesnt even happen yet.

I mean what do you think Kyoani is doing by wasting this much time?

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

you're funny, user

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

episode 1 fireworks was kinda bait

return to mountain scene was also kinda bait

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Hibike in yuri threads
Hibike will be the Love Lab of our generation

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

meant for

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

kinda

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

You realise literally all of this is under the pretext of Reina being madly in love with a man, right? Just because Kumiko is probably a lesbian doesn't mean it's yuribait. It takes two to willing girls to mash pussies.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

what do you think Kyoani is doing by wasting this much time?
Omnipandering so that all shipperfags and purityfags can be happy.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

Do you not know what the word "bait" means?

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Yes, but there needs to actually be a chance for it to be bait, and there isn't any because Reina likes dicks.

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

They didn't even discuss that until the next few episodes when they went to camp.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Shuuichi gets an episode
Midori will never get an episode
really makes me huffpuff

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Have you considered Reina likes dick and vagina

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

I really wish the mods would ban the midorifag for avatarfagging.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

That's why I said "this season"

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

not Mugino

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

Trying to push your faggotry this hard.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

You're telling me that there was no yuri-baiting in the season fucking premiere because of a crush the viewers didn't know about until it was revealed in the next episode?

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

as gay as this scene was, it was straight from the novel. So I'm not sure if you can blame Kyoani for that one.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I'm sorry what? We knew reina was into taki in season 1.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

until it was revealed in the next episode?

Alexander James
Alexander James

yurishits literally suppressing distressing memories at this point

Evan King
Evan King

Because love is the single most important thing in life.

Playing in the band and winning competions, realizing your dream is fun and all. But in the end, if you don't have that special someone to share your joys and sadness, it is worthless.

Sadly, Kyoani is allergic to romance so I doubt we'l get anything. They are ike 10 y/o girls that think boys are icky.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

The scene vaguely existed in the novel, but it was about a page long.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Okay, Kyoani, you are almost forgiven for all this yurishit.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Because I saw sakura trick and that was enough

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

You saying she can't like both?

Nozomi and Roboe is best yuri ship

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

it was like 8 pages long and it even had that weird monologue about stuffing things in the fridge

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

The nips comments seem to ship them.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

it doesnt matter if she likes both if the only thing she cares about is Taki's dick

I swear calling a girl bisexual is the "we've hit rock bottom" of people in denial

Robert King
Robert King

Citrus is a good yuri manga, have you tried reading that and trying it out?

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

I legitimately forgot about that. Guess senility hits earlier than I thought.

I'm actually a Shoefag, I'm just annoyed Kyoani kept teasing the girls. Shit or get off the pot.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Citrus is a good yuri manga

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

what is wrong with the western fanbase?

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

no shot of the flower hairpin
YURIBTFO GUYS XD

Look whose the delusional one here.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Feminism+liberal agenda.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

The day of the rope awaits them.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

literally resorting to shitposting at this point

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

You're just as bad as them for taking a youtube comment at face value.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Where's novelanon when you need him?

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

its literally the first 30 seconds of what is probably a 5 minute scene

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Are you blind? That's what most people are saying when the preview went out.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

The last two episodes should focus on nationals though I doubt Kyoani will do something that will steer away attention.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Don't even bother with him. Shoefags have turned completely delusional and clinging to the only thing they can and that's the novel, they could easily skip that scene and change things around and wouldn't be the first time a anime has done something like that.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

The comment section of the PV is hilarious, was this level of anal pain expected?

Blake Price
Blake Price

that upboat
My god. What is cancer like?

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

stop liking what i don't like

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

engaging in any form of youtube comment faggotry
This isn't r/anime kid.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

So would shoefags still attack the the yurifags if they end with an open ending?

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

YES! NORMAL ROMANCE OR GTFO! I NEED TO SELFINSERT
REEEEEEEEEEE

John Myers
John Myers

mfw, people think he gonna win
unless they forced a romantic scene in so silly situation, it will be nothing
also I won't rope myself you piece of..

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Hi Mugs.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

new

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

TYBKA

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit