Is the IQ of black people lower due to genetics or environmental factors? Why do researchers not investigate this?

Is the IQ of black people lower due to genetics or environmental factors? Why do researchers not investigate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
babygaga.com/15-crazy-ways-you-didnt-know-race-affects-pregnancy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ is a tool of jewish supremacy and should not be used to qualify intelligence of non jewish people

OP is quite racist.
Like it.

>not seeing that negro kid just used yakub speak in front of the whole world, thus proving WE WUZ

They did.
It is all about how you grow up.
Adopt afrixan baby into all white society and watch it grow up to be an academic.
Leave same baby in Africa and it becomes a farmer, cowherder or vodoopriest.
Put it in a Ghetto and watch it becoming a nigger.

t. brainlet

for example, they've done things where twins live in totally different situations but they still have about the same iq. its genetics without a doubt

My iq is over 9000

I think its quite self evident especially when you look at abos from straya.

t. brainlet cope

This is only partially true.

We have a number of studies showing that life course can be edited by social factors IQ is fundamentally genetic.

>t. Trans Racial Adoption Study

Its kinda fucked up really because I'm not exactly thrilled to find out I'm sharing space with people who are literally inferior when I am supposed to treat everyone as an equal by default. The way I figure it is I will still treat all people on equal terms but since certain groups will behave badly I will just respond accordingly and life will move on with no systematic racism on my part.

Probably both, since IQ in Africa proper is lower than American blacks.
At the end of the day though, it’s a numbers game. All traits are inherited through ones’ parents; the reason white IQ averages higher than black IQ is because low IQ hedonism contributes more to the black birth rate than it does to the white birth rate. Regression to the mean is bullshit. An exeptionally smart black man has a decent chance of having smart kids.

Look at Africa and then look at the niggers here. It ain’t environmental. Niggers are just dumb

>arguing with a bot

I may be retarded

They're not mutually exclusive, and both probably feed into the other heavily over time. Environmental factors discourage certain genetics from existing, and lacking those could prevent them from changing/mastering their environment or from functioning as well in a new/better environment.

Here's the rundown:
>IQ is environmental for children up to around adolescence
>IQ levels off and resembles parental IQs through adulthood
>Standard deviations tend to be consistent within racial groups
>Specific groups excel at different things (math /spatial vs. language, etc).

>Nogs unanimously bad at everything
>This hurts the Marxist narrative
>"Can't teach that shit, nigga. No funding for your research!"

>plebbit gifs
>everyone i dislike is an automated russian bot
you are required by law to get back to where you came from

The people who believe that IQ is determined solely or even largely by the environment have been proven wrong countless times already. At this point anyone who still believes that a 70 IQ African could've become a functioning member of any modern society if only they had received a "proper education" is beyond delusional.

shit tyrone get it together

What's ur problem

Isn't it because they're genetically related, as in sharing the same blood so wouldn't it make sense? A nigger in Chicago doesn't share the same family blood line as a nigger in New York

Reminds me those times when soviets tried bringing communism to various African shitholes in order to create sphere of influence or vassal states loyal to USSR at the end of their reign but always would fail since niggers just couldn't grasp wtf this komunist n shit cracka is talking about so they just resorted to pumping them with money instead and getting in huge debt that later russia just forgave them lol

Both

He is a kang, he uses anciet niggaboo hieroglyphs.

They do. Let me rephrase your question
> Why do I not hear about it?
And the answer to that
> our problems began when we tried to publish our findings.png

Besides this, if IQ you would be solely enviromental, we would have huge amount of retardation after WW2, besides communism even Eastern Yurop got rebuild quite quickly!

Its caused by both.

Itsstudied,and then whomever did the study is burned at the stake for heresy, and then no one does another study for 5 years until someone else needs to be taught about the unquestionable orthodoxy.

*cuts dick*

>macedonia iq barely above Mexico - probably lower than Mexicans born in the US
If IQ is as real as you claim it is, that would make you subhuman

>Why do researchers not investigate this?
everyone knows the result and nobody is allowed to say it if they don't want to lose research money and (((credibility)))

Why did you crop the pic OP.

>If IQ is as real as you claim it is, that would make you subhuman
Well at least America is not filled with Macedonians, but with superior Mexicans.

Largely genetic. They did a IQ study at a South Africa college and found the mean IQ of the Negroid students to be around 85. When you consider that college students are typically one standard deviation higher in IQ than the general population the typical African Negroid has an IQ of about 70. Other studies have also shown that to be true.

general IQ seems to be based on where a race originates from. The lower the race originates from on earth the lower the IQ. For example, Europeans and east Asians originate from above the equator and have a higher IQ compared to South Africans and Australian Aborigines who originate from below the equator and have a low IQ.

Genetics purely.
They do and it's conclusive. Niggers are GENETICALLY less intelligent. No matter how many $ you spend on edukashion fo dem keeds they will never be able to compete with the average whites.

Ever owned a map?

That's honestly any system white people have tried to prop up in Africa other than complete colonial domination by imported white people.

The us and UK tried to keep influence spheres in Africa by setting up liberal democracies, or even just building entire countries for them and handing it over after successfully running it for decades.

Still failed horribly and became money pits.

basically the people that evolved in tropical environments with plentiful resources developed smaller brains, lower IQ's.

The further north you go, the larger the brain size of the people. Believe it or not, eskimos have the largest brains of all (but not necessarily the highest IQ's, chew on that one)

fuck, is that nigglet efven trying?

This with a dash of "wtf do we do with all these niggers now!"

the niggers letters look like the Futurama writing

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

>iq 9000
I found the Rick and Morty fan. kek

>white and jews are in the picture at the same time(11:56)

Why did the nigger draw a noose? If he doing an interpretative art project about lynching?

> t. Leaf that doesn't understand regression

That's the racism I want. Let blacks earn their place in the society, not some hand-me-down sympathies just cos you're born toast while you nigger around doing crimes.

>those comments

This made my day. kek

>but not necessarily the highest IQ's, chew on that one)
The enviromental factors must allow some leisure time.
eskimos don't have that, niggers have too much of it!

How to gettt a nazi flair?

Looks like our boys we on there.
Good job.

Confirmed fake.

Im tired of jews and their lies

*were
I can't spell.

Makes me sick seeing a white boy in a school what a waste

Honey no. There have been a shit ton of adoption studies. They still have iqs in the 80s even when they are raised by rich white families. Black people need to start having less kids be morw careful during the third trimester. Gestation for a black baby is shorter than a white or asian baby. Therefore their frontal lobe can not develop as long. Less black women breast feed in the united states. Both of these factors keep their iqs down. I wish this was not tue case bc there is a lot to love in the black community but they are poor bc they are intellectually disadvantaged in modern society. The fact that we ignore this truth leads to massive social unrest. I know it hurts you to admit this but I hope you come to understand this is the truth.

School is important. dont eat all those rick and morty jokes

You need to register on facebook

All you have to do to make black people smart is to kill off all the dumb ones.

It's the environment.

Some tried. They either couldn't get funding or had Reds throwing bricks through their windows.

No it's not, you fell for the learning meme

there are a few explanations, which are probably all correct to a certain extent
>the extra brain mass is used for things other than IQ, such as visual and spatial reasoning
>the extra brain mass is more a side effect of the cold environment. It is well known that animal species which evolve in cold environments are have more rounded features, since rounded features have less surface area and thus bleed less heat. People from the cold north will have rounder faces, rounder bodies, rounder noses....etc, a larger brain might help insulate the skull or something
>Eskimos could have super high IQ's, but they haven't been forged by civilization, unlike other Europeans.

Yet none can provide proof of I.Q. being in any way linked to genetic or congentinal factors.

We don't like your kind around here, faggot.

Not true environment is a factor but it is more or less all negative. So brain damage by outer effects for example. Potential in intelligents is on the other hand more or less completely genetics. See twin studies and adoption studies over the last 20 years.
But you are right in a point if you force them to adapt niggers would be at best English proletarians in 10th generation.

When I have children, I will home school them. I don't have a degree but I have a diploma in IT. I also know too much about history by playing games then procrastinating online and finding more about shit.

God i fucking hate this pic

got any links i would love that juicy info

>>Eskimos could have super high IQ's, but they haven't been forged by civilization, unlike other Europeans.
Or in their case the brain mass and size is more of a disatvantega and makes their cognititve ability slower due to lowered amount of white matter.They are smart but slow, IQ tests that are with time limit would show that their cognititve ability is low due to this.

It's both.

You can't believe that it's just immediate environmental factors while believing that the environmental factors of Africa for the past few hundred thousand years did not also shape the genetic and thus other traits of the Negro

Learning and role models is important.

School is goy's programming.

>Even mexico smarter than Africa and the Middle-East, circa 2009

you have no understanding of population genetics whatsoever, which is understandable as it requires at least a 95 IQ to grasp the basics

I hate communists, but the whole niggers are humans bullshit is not Marxist. Marxists believe in a new human arising that's superior and suddenly those new humans will forego their own interests for the interests of the group. If niggers are humans, they can evolve, but that crucial step of assuming niggers are humans is definitely not related to Marx in any way. Probably some bleeding heart assholes expanded the definition of humans at some point and now we are dealing with this. Abbos weren't even humans in Australia until recently. They still probably aren't, but the definition of human morphed into if you can talk, you are human. If gorillas could speak (not in sign language, but vocalize), we would be dealing with an explosion of gorillas, and gorillas life matter. Look at pit bulls. The same people claim they are just like dogs, and are extremely aggressive about forcing their land sharks onto others. They are not Marxist, I don't know what they are, but they seem to lack any reason or sense to push that. The same shit happened to niggers some time ago. If you accept they are human, you have a shit load of problems trying to deal with them as if they are intelligent life form. And this blame Marx for everything is silly. His theories were shit, but Marx is not this devil that is responsible for all sick shit that happens. This approach just breeds commies, because they spot the bullshit an look into his worthless teachings. Especially stupid ones fall pray to those teachings. If Marx wasn't blamed for bad weather, this communist insanity would be a fringe long ago. But Marxism is presented as a powerful enemy, which it's not. it's a very basic and incomplete economic model with magic factor of super communist human needed to make it work.

for sure, nobody really knows for certain (partially because scientists are not allowed to study this).
But among the peoples of Europe Norwegians have the largest brains. And coincidentally, they are at the absolute top of every single social metric
>happiness of life
>HDI
>GDP per capita....etc

All I know is that Anglo genes are the best in the world but East Asian Mongoloids are smarter than us.

you haven't read Marx.

>white survival
>find shelter
>hunt food
>make clothes
>make fire
>gather fuel fire
>make supplies for winter

>black survival
>climb tree
>eat banana

hmm

>I will home school them

Dont do that. They will be social retarded. They need to know how to interact with people and how to be a normal human being

Only thing white boys need to learn about is the true king

I swear my nose grew after listening to this

This is one studie but I learned this from my sister in law she is a gynecologist. Its something they are not allowed to say outloud but they use it when calculating due dates. Any other info you would like? Also "Asians" in the studies I sent are the british version of Asians.

Don't worry as I will get them to go to children groups and shit. If I had the money, I'd make a free school.

Being this stupid

anglo genes are alright, but a cursory look at history will tell you that it also contains a phenotype for being a roadie bootlicking pedophile.

I'm a bit watered down by various scandi meme bloods so I'm safe

Doesn't matter if it is environmental or genetic - if it is genetic then they are fucked. If it is enviromental they are fucked because there is not enough cash in the world to dig them out of the hole they are in.

So kill them all.

>But among the peoples of Europe Norwegians have the largest brains. And coincidentally, they are at the absolute top of every single social metric
Depends, it might be that they developed under different enviromental pressures.
>Low resources
>High socialization
Eskimos on other hand have heavily heirachical societal structure on their societies, because they have even less resources.
The same goes for mongolians:
>Low resources
>Low sociability
Reasons for this are plenty.
One of main problems with Eskimos might be again too much time wasted on aquiring simple things, while forgetting about leasure time.

As a black person things like this makes me so insecure and its why I have been going through an identity crisis for a while now.
>teachers think im a genius unironically
>everyone around me says im different from my race and that the way i talk is peculiar bc of my race

The thing is, I find myself unable to do anything good and dont see what others see in me in my everyday life but when im online and i play games i sometimes feel like im under-performing or when im talking to other people i feel like they can sense that im just stupid and everytime i make a mistake i feel like they're thinking im not able to do anything as well as them bc im black

What is the most reliable iq test around other than the mensa?

Those are clearly Egyptian hieroglyphs. Your pathetic attempt at making fun of blacks failed. I'm sorry.

Datsrite

We could get the govt to pass the law to let super Anglo babies be made. That would eliminate that stain.
I'm mostly Anglo but some of my ancestors have unknown origins. One of them was an American mongrel who came over in WWII.

babygaga.com/15-crazy-ways-you-didnt-know-race-affects-pregnancy/

This one is short but its more condensed.

The ability to write is white supremacy!

>jewish survival
>constantly on the verge of genocide
>have to learn to lie, manipulate and deceive to survive
>as a tiny minority have to be extremely ethno-centric to avoid being absorbed
>be cornered into the role of moneylenders, since Christians were banned from lending
>naturally assume the role of merchant and tradesmen, since you evolved as a herdesmen you are prone to wandering about instead of remaining fixed. Also a natural outsider who can serve as an intermediary between the warring nations of the world
>unlike the Christians, allow your priests (rabbis) to marry, meaning your most intelligent, highest status individuals are having tons of kids
>these occupations select for mathematical and verbal talent
>small populations evolve much faster than large populations
>acquire super high IQ's, along with a penchant for lying and manipulating, combined with extreme ethno-centrism and animosity for white people
>rub hands

both

Because they're poor as shit. This isn't complicated.