it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbëreshë
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers of europe

Whiter than your average American

Love their fascist flag

>Frrt frrt frrt

Ultimate brapposting

italians and greeks hate them

same as before, they are whiter than 90% of the people on this godforsaken board. They have at least a backbone, when you compare them to the german people

Cool NSBM bands
youtube.com/watch?v=A6acorS6bCU

Gas

Me too. The Balli Kombetar motto as well: ''Albania for the Albanians, Death to the Traitors''

Ethnic cleansing tier
On par with amerimutts

Men are no-neck thugs; women are men

I like Albanians better than migrants at least they're "European"

mix gypsies with turks and pour islam all over it, thats albanian for you

They used to be cool, before Turks turkified them
R.I.P Skanderbeg

shit of shits. there are hardly any primitives left in europe like albos.

ultimate cucks, the turks of the balkan, etc.

Ugly and gay

t. albanian drug dealer in munich

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

LMAO

Quite the stale pasta you posted there, Finn bro

nice flag

by american definition of white persia is whiter than your average american. by Sup Forums standard america is 40% white, albania 20%

>20
i meant 2%

Cancer cells. Just another group.showing no.interest in integrating, wherever they are present crime rises, family vengeance etc.

Easy to have a backbone with nato supporting you kek

probably some truth to that desu

there's only one albanian i know and he's going to prison for smuggling drugs in switzerland

Same as any other Balkan shithole:
>low iq
>agressive barbarians
>poor shithole
>people either hot as fuck, or ugly as fuck
>they give serbs a hard time, so that is a +
>love the food they make!
>pretty based if they have a normal iq

Would smuggle cigarettes with if you give besa.

Nah, Albanians are cool, much better than gipsies and Africans at any rate.

Cool flag, but I head they're mudslimes.

Muslims in Albania are around 60%, Christians make 20%, while the rest are non-religious.
Albania is a really secular country, it was the first proclaimed atheist country in the world and even today it doesnt play a big role in their society

Kosovo is different tho, its 99% muslim and the religion there is strong because they use it as a hate propaganda against Christian Serbs

Speaking of turks...
Anyone remember that user that posted something about turks and ridind in the steppes with his turk girl?
Don't even remember which board was that just that they were a couple of long posts with some turkic nomads pics.

Are you an actual ethnic Croat?

yes, why?

Ruined by turks

Crypto Turks, language sounds like some bastardized Turkish

would turn into fuel/10

Typical subhuman turk-negroid-balkan mutts.

>>low iq
>>pretty based if they have a normal iq
pick one

thats my fetish

stfu serb, we are just as same
anyone who believes these Sup Forums maps is an idiot himself. Ive seen countless with different iq data.
The most reliable ive seen had Serbia 90, while Croatia and Albania 91

It's shit. Nothing else to say

>not noticing kosovo being counted together with serbia thus bringing our average iq down

Just curious. And surprised (in a good way). Your comment was actually pretty close to the truth (with the exception of the amount to Muslims in Albania). I believe you refer to the 2011 census results. However, a good amount of them declare as ''Muslim'' just because of ancestry and do not follow the religion almost at all (except for celebrating Muslim holidays such as Eid Mubarak), because of the reasons you mentioned (Hoxha's atheistic communism). The amount of actual Muslims might be around 20-40%, or even lower. See pic related on this issue to get an idea.

Good to know, but can you answer my question?

>a good amount of them declare as ''Muslim'' just because of ancestry and do not follow the religion almost at all
>The amount of actual Muslims might be around 20-40%, or even lower
Yeah thats true, Ive been to Albania and Kosovo 2 years ago with my half-Albanian friend for a summer trip. Had a lovely time.
Also I must say Kosovo girls are fucking beautiful

I've heard the same said about Jews to understate their significance.

>Ive been to Albania and Kosovo 2 years ago with my half-Albanian friend for a summer trip. Had a lovely time.
lol, but both are shitholes. croatia is like million times better than albania let alone kosovo will ever be

nice try mehmet

Can I ask a serious question please?

Why do Albanians (and the like) have that really flat spot at the back of their heads?

Is it really that calm there? Igot the image of a war ridden place everytime I imagine the balkans.
Not saying here is better, but would like to have a comparison.
In a sense, it wouldn't surprise me if we were worse

The need to get the fuck out of my country

he's probably an albanian refugee himself, they like to shill a lot about their countries here

sage

>lol, but both are shitholes. croatia is like million times better than albania let alone kosovo will ever be
what are you talking about? what does this have to do with anything?

Yeah, Albania is pretty chill, but when we were at Kosovo some guy shot their parlament with a fucking bazooka kek because they made some deal with Montenegro or smth

No, but I think its safe overall, definitely safer than SA.
I never felt unsafe. They also love tourists

>these are the supposedly redpilled Italians
This country is deader than dead. RIP

This is my family tree

okay, forget everything i've said. i'm done here

it's not that bleak if you apply my point to them

WE
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbëreshë