Yuri On Ice

Otabek is Yurio's tulpa that he created because he wanted a friend that badly. His grandpa is a tulpa, too.

In fact, all of the characters are just figments of Yurio's imagination.

BUT WHY MUST IT BE YURIO

He's not that creative user

soon

Reminder that it's going to end with the two of them splitting but still within each other's hearts.

He's that desperate, though.

I want a BD extra where Yuuri skates Eros one last time for Victor alone at Ice Castle Hasetsu, flawlessly and understanding the emotions that went into it.

Expect BD sales to drop.

No it's going to end with Victor rebounding with Chris

Shit OP

>Victor's lashes arent white

What about Kotomine?

Tulpanon pls

He's bad at sex anyway, unlike Victor.

Thats not Putinanon's tulpa, l am.

How do we really know that Viktor is good at sex, though?

Awkward Piggy getting coached by Victor during fucking when?

There is a surprisingly large amount of art with these two in cat ears

I think what's going to happen is

>Yuuri tells Victor to go back to Russia or whatever the fuck because he's a retard
>Victor asks if that's what Yuuri really wants
>Yuuri says yes because he's a retard
>Victor says alright
>They split up for a while
>Victor comes back to Hasetsu after however long
>They meet again at Ice Castle
>Victor tells Yuuri all that he's been feeling, the way he should have when they were last together
>Asks him to watch for a moment
>Skates Stay Close To Me
>Yuuri finally fucking gets that Victor never wanted to leave
>They kiss or embrace or whatever and promise not to leave each other again

Just look at him user. He's pure slut, through and through.

I'd be okay with this but I doubt there's enough time in the episode to do it properly.

Yep

I'm going to sleep. Be a good tulpa while I'm gone.

fuck, i love them so much. how can they be so pure?

AU doujinshi where Yuri's lack of confidence leads to him failing to convey Agape and Victor, sexually frustrated, returns to Russia and keeps skating competitively while also training Yurio for his senior debut.

After a few years of this, Yurio says something thoughtlessly cruel about not being able to believe that Victor could ever have ever fallen so hard for a lousy pig whore or something, and Victor slams Yurio up against the lockers and jacks him off roughly to teach him a lesson about the irrationality of physical attraction. But at the end, Yurio lashes out again about how Victor can put on a tough act, but he's always just been a slut seeking someone's approval, and completely dominates Victor while fucking him into the floor.

Bad end.

>and jacks him off
Well that escalated quickly.

I just want a doujin about Yuuri topping for the first time and Victor is coaching him through it.

Oyasuminasai.
l'll delete your Putin folder while you sleep

>filename

The joke it Putin' on the Ritz.

It's gonna end with coach fees

He's too confidently sensual to be shit at sex. Also he's 27, gorgeous and a celeb athlete who feels crushing loneliness, he must have tried to establish relationships and seek out lovers at some point

>implying I have a putin folder
>implying I sort out the pics I save
I only have one folder for everything. That's why I put putin in every filename.

>he must have tried to establish relationships and seek out lovers at some point

He commissioned an operatic piece as a gay mating call.

Everything about this image is terrible.

Just reading that sentence stressed me out.

SHALL

This would be ok, I don't really mind as long as they end up happy together. It also feels a bit obvious though, so I'd be a bit disappointed in terms of story.

Doesn't mean it wasn't a last resort after he'd already tried the more traditional methods of flirting with the people you meet.

I'm 100% sure he got burned badly at some point and dated someone he fell for only to find out they were essentially just with him for the fame and money, or tried to blackmail him or else they'd go public with the knowledge of him being gay or whatever.

Shhh, go to sleep, tulpa.

WE

WE

WUZ

SKAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

WE

WUZ

SKATERZ

my nigga

So for the non tripfags who are interested in ghost, shall we start ghostposting in one of the threads right after episode 12?

Have you faggots started prepping for best boy's birthday yet? I'm already looking at cake designs to get one made for his birthday. I'd make it myself but I already know it'd look like crap so I'll splurge on getting something fancy and pricey made instead.

SOME
BODY

>tales of sharingag
>deviantart

DELET THIS REEEEEEE

Wow, I didn't expect to be a person in that level. I guess we're safe.

Man, we already have 2 Discord's. We don't need any more division.

Reminder

I hear a voice crying in the distance
Perhaps you were abandoned too
Come now, quickly finish this goblet of wine
I'm getting ready
Now be silent
I wish to cut with a sword
Those throats that sing of love
I wish to close in the cold those hands
That express those verses of fiery passion
This story which has no meaning
Will vanish this night along with the stars
If I could see you
From hope will be born
Eternity
Stand by Me
Do not go

NOW, I RULE THE WORLD

As a Yuzufag for some reason, Putinanon and his tulpas are reassuring to me.

>right after episode 12
There's no need to ghost just after the show end. Many would be talking about their views for a least a week.

JJ CHOKED FOR YOUR SINS

>Your hands, your legs
>My hands, my legs
>Our heartbeats
>Blend together

Make-up sex when?

I'm targetting people who prefer to stay as anons and who don't want retarded rules other than the regular Sup Forums ones to ruin their shitposting. If we end up being 2 or 3 only, I don't care.

Good.

>for some reason
Because Yuzufags are fucking bonkers

I'm thinking Victor will tell Yuuri to wait to make a decision until after the GPF and see how he feels then. If he still wants to quit then that's fine.

Can we turn this back into a YoI thread now?

What kind of OVAs would you like to see?

Well, ok but it's nice to choose a good thread as residency place for months to come so it could very well be one right after the airing of the episode even if we keep posting in the live threads for another week or 2.

best boy saving us all, rip in pieces

Last year's GPF banquet

He shouldn't have insulted Bike's girlfriend

One for each side character.

20 minutes of BikeFairy glaring like in this pic.

Making ptichye moloko, looks delicious.

Young Viktor

Banquet

this

You can change your username on discord anytime and it's easy as fuck. The only rules in the discord I'm gonna share are in the pic related. Just saying.

Dedushka + Fairy + Otabike OVA

I would love to get a whole episode on Victor's childhood and teenage years and basically his entire life before meeting Yuuri.

Isn't his birthday Christmas?

I'll dedicate the vodka in my pie crust to him, I suppose.

JJ's wedding

I want to pork mama pig.

I'm going to get wasted on authentic russian wodka in his and hang out with my dog in his honour.

current discord is annoying as fuck, this one already sounds better.

>23 minutes of Victor being raped by his sponsors

Look I believe you but I'm an user through and through, posting with a name is weird to me and I enjoy the whole thread interface even the archive one better than discord. I'm sure most people don't have my autism and you won't be alone, so don't worry.

It would be interesting to see an OVA or something about Victor's rising career and relationships that he had before Yuuri.

What will qualify as blogposting? Would taking drawing requests (for YOI characters of course) or talking about Yuuri's depression count? Or saying good morning/good night and sharing songs that remind us of YOI characters?

Stop it. Young Victor is pure.

>be 18+ and behave like one
>behave like one
I don't know if I can do that, man. Drawing dicks on the characters' faces is my favorite thing to do!

Can you make it a rule to set your name to "Anonymous" or "user"?

That looks delicious. I salute you, fellow Victorfag.

A figure skating special like Stars on Ice featuring both Yuris and Victor and something more slice of life like a vacation time

This.

Mama pig is for hugging only.

Adult OVA. There's hardly any good animated yaoi.

>read the subtitles as, "wanna pork?"

>getting wasted for Victor's birthday

Sounds like a good way to celebrate, if you ask me.

Literally the only thing they're talking about is trolling a tumblr discord. It has nothing to do with YoI. This is pathetic.

Let's collectively agree ahead of time to stay in our own corner and not bug anybody because this is what happens when people think they're funny. Tumblr make fools of themselves by themselves, we don't need to do it for them and eclipse all other discussion in the process.

For DVD specials, MAAPA really could release full animated programs. I want to see Victor's FS from episode one in its entiry.