Reduced 3 Month Blood Donation Ban Takes Effect for Gay/Bisexual Men in Most of U.K

gaystarnews.com/article/donate-blood-gay-bi/

Gay and bisexual men in Wales and Scotland can now donate blood three months after they last had sex with a man.

The reduced ban takes effect in England starting tomorrow.

UK Government announced the change in July.

Previously, gay and bi men had to wait a year after sex with another man to donate blood.

The reduction comes after a recommendation from Advisory Committee on the Safety of Blood, Tissues and Organs.

The recommendation was ‘based on the most up to date scientific evidence and medical advances, which will offer more people the opportunity to donate blood without affecting the safety of the blood supply.’

‘We hope many gay and bisexual men who are now able to donate, do so with their peers. These new rules are a welcome and significant step forward.

‘We remain concerned, however, that for too many low risk gay and bisexual men these new rules are, in effect, a continued ban.’

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1bIphjxbw
niaid.nih.gov/news-events/adolescents-oral-truvada-and-vaginal-ring-hiv-prevention-are-safe-acceptable
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_conflict
labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/hiv-antibody/tab/sample/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that the blood is tested and rejected if deemed unhealthy.

Friendly reminder that no gay man goes without sex for 3 months

You should meet my friend Scott.

Individually? Last I heard it was done the usual way by batch and with statistics, meaning it's easy to get bad batch through and when they do find something wrong they look for an alternate use to recoup the costs.

You should meet me. I've never had sex in my life and I'm not even gay. Or maybe you should talk to gaybro about how much sex he has because now the drugs make it less dangerous.

c'mon man

List all the people who have become infected in the last two decades with HIV from blood transfusions in the developed world. I think there has been like 2 cases at most. At some point the benefit of having extra blood outweighs the tiny risk of 1-2 cases in a decade of transmission.

>that id
kys fag

There are 3 kinds of lies
>lies
>damn lies
>Jewstitics

Blood is undeniably valuable and on the whole save more lives than it harms. In this case you have to look at it like a fundamentalist rather than a quant, which is the incoming problem with the upcoming medical system. btw I don't care if you're gay. Good for you.

Isn't that funny. First you'll get knifed by a muslim gang and now you'll get aids from the blood transfusion needed to save your life. Can't get ahead.

List all the cases of this happening in the U.K. in the last two decades.

Jump ahead. Where does blood come from? It comes from bone marrow, which is also one of the best sources of stem cells after you get your foreskin hacked off. What puts bones under attack? Ask that.

Ignore gays that get defensive about statistics because they have typical self-worth problems.

so it would be better to bleed out than to take transfusion now

>Be pockmarked pox-oozing pansy
>I should ensure the deathly ill and mortally wounded get some of my sickening pansy blood

it's homophobic to not accept HIV positive blood HOOOOMMMMOOOPHOOOBBBEEEEE

Pay for nhs care for every one on a boat near the channel

Is full of pakis,nigger and flip doctors

This is the legitimization for "skilled" immigrants

Give fag blood to brits by accident in 80s

Now going public with plan like hiv user said in europe and uk with pozzed niggers spreading the bug

Dyrians and africoon muds rape women with no problems ione wells a feminist blames men after being raped in a train station for an hour with no intervention.

Next king will be a kang

I have to take the blood of gayniggers from outer space to use health system i pay for.

-2 celsius.

One way ticket please.

Extra blood from a very deep and highly at risk minority of the population? This is more a PC move than anything else.

However if the statistics bean counters did the math and it's an actual net gain and not purely some virtue signaling PC move - then sure, have at it. - But my money is on it being a PC move.

>ignore numbers

but pay attention to your fear-mongering

makes total sense!

Go bupa

I wouldnt mind, but when you fags act so smug about shit i just wanna knife you myself. STATISTICALLY gays have more STDs, learn to live with that fact you fucking degenerate

>three months without fucking
I don't think any faggot can withstand that. I don't think they can withstand three days without fucking.

>‘We hope many gay and bisexual men who are now able to donate
>we hope the aids spreads to those dumb enough to take that blood

nice, you fucking brits. I don't want to hear anything about the continent anymore you're the worst here

Reminder that there is a period after being infected with HIV, when it can't be detected, but the person can still infect others

Hence the 3 months...

For gays who are in monogamous relationships, why is this relevant at all?

You have to look at the larger psychological operation going on here. It's not actually about blood. It's about weaponizing gays for transhumanism. It's actually harmful to gays who might otherwise just be having the best prostate orgasms 12 times a day or whatever they like instead of being abused for the greater death of humankind.

It gets worse every fucking day, I hope the people responsible have a fun time getting fucked by the devil when their time comes

I'm permanently unable to donate blood due to blood borne disease risk, why should we relax the law on faggotry when their lifestyle choice by nature is dangerous

>or gays who are in monogamous relationships
>gays
>monogamous relationships

>Let's save this man's life so that he can slowly die a horrible death because some person couldn't bear the thought of not having cum shot straight up his ass.

and nobody, ESPECIALLY the gays would ever lie about how often they have sex

Why do you stupid fucks think they don't test the blood? Yeah the doctors are going to give you bad blood sure thing..

>List all the people who have become infected in the last two decades with HIV from blood transfusions in the developed world. I think there has been like 2 cases at most.

Yeah, because they've banned you tossers from donating.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/edtwYT

Only give the diseased fag blood to muslims. Win-win.

There is no hell but the one you create.

>the NHS
>being good at their job

Fuck off kike bastard

If they're shit at their job what difference does it make?

>gay community
>3 months after last ass fuck

So, never?

testing blood might have something to do with it

Yea, that's all right and dandy except when you remember that faggots like THIS exist

i'm hetero but i can't donate blood in america because they think we brits all have vCJD.

>being gathered isn't wrong
>they have to wait some time after fucking a dude to donate blood while an hetero dude can do it while fucking the bitch.
Really makes me think.

What if they have undetectable HIV?

>Getting donated blood in 2017.
If you go to the NHS they will just hook you up with nigger O blood. Get a relative or two to provide A blood and do it yourself. It's not rocket science.

Then it cannot be detected...

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1bIphjxbw

Been over a year for me. I think I hooked up a year or so ago... that was the first time in a year and a half.

And don't forget how even if you're straight you might just be fucking 12 different thots a week in 3somes and maybe sucking gay cock on the side because that's the in thing to do while letting your gymbrah give you a """flu shot""" (no homo)

I think we can see there's a different problem at hand here.

>being gay isn't wrong
>they have to wait some time after fucking a dude to donate blood while an hetero dude can do it while fucking the bitch.
Really makes me think.

Look on the bright side; if the current demographic trend in the UK continues, muslims will throw all the faggots off of rooftops, so the only blood they'll be donating will be to the sidewalk.

Except gays are Now truvada fags that will think they can donate.

Factually incorrect. I'm gay and I never have sex.

HIV is the least of the worries.
Gays are filled to the brim with a wide variety of STDs including a new drug resistant herpes.

The current demographic trend indicates that Muslims will die off and Poles will take over the country.
Perhaps you are still living near 2010?

Incels don't count. You're your own sexual demographic.

Chewable kids Truvada is now being tested.

niaid.nih.gov/news-events/adolescents-oral-truvada-and-vaginal-ring-hiv-prevention-are-safe-acceptable

you're a fuckinng idiot.I hope you die of Aids. I'm gay and what you faggots are doing to the world makes me want to put you in the ovens.

gays are not degenera-

That seems like a loss. I thought one of the upsides to being gay was all the sex.

como estas

Just because you are stuck in the closet doesn't mean everyone else should be.

>wishful thinking

I hope you live in fear of other gays. I'm not even joking when I say I think of murdering people likeyou on a daily basis.

would be so easy to start targeting pos dudes on grinder.

So now the whole world is ok with spreading hiv and aids because you can't hurt a homos feelings?
I absolutely hate this world.

I'm not in the closet. And I don't spread disease. You are the disease. s

Filth like you should be purged along with the muslims. At least aids patients get shrunken and we can fit two of you in the ovens at a time. It will be the hottest orgy you've ever been in!

Cry more. Your tears are D E L I C I O U S .

>self identified lesbians
And people still think the Inquisition was bad.

Poz those neg veins.

>UK got whiter in the last few years.
>Still less British so we are mad about it.
>Some American comes along and shitposts about the 0.6 birth rate Muslims.

There are no upsides to being gay. Fags are even worse than women in terms of promiscuity and degeneracy, are massively histrionic and game playing, are sadistic and sociopathic enough to indulge in shit like bug chasing and to top it all off faggots don't even get to feel loved because gay men are all fucking queens who judge you more harshly than the worst rosbif you've ever met in your life. I'd feel bad for homos if they weren't so repulsive on every level.

Female bisexuals and female relatives of male homosexuals have more kids on average. That is an upside.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

I'm not crying.... you're the bawling faggot with AidS. You fucking diseased filth want people to not be grossed out by you? KYS.

Everyone at every public institution I go to is some permutation of economic migrant or shitskin from the third world. Might just be my town though, this is a very pozzy student town.

I'm fucking tired of not seeing Anglo Saxons with British names ANYWHERE on this stupid fucking island.

>muh 1970s studies

Bisexual women have nothing to do with gay men. Just stop. Bisexuals are sluts with daddy issues. End of discussion.

All part of the Jewish plan to infect the goyim with AIDS

Are you seriously ok with donating blood tainted with HIV and AIDS?

That's consistent with my experience. Such a shame. I feel bad for decent gay guys who could so easily be living the dream except for how freakish the whole scene gets once they try to find somebody.

All the British left for the countryside in early 2000s. You know that TV show 'escape to the country'? That's an example of the British migration away from Labour towns and any city.
The conservative towns are probably the largest settlements that contain actual British folk nowadays.

He is. that's why its up to gay men like me to start murdering these fucks.

I find dis wierd

>These new rules are a welcome and significant step forward.
yeah let's just disregard all the data we have on these walking disease vectors.
REEEEEEEE

Good point

Soon, right wing death squads are going to move from just being an online talking point, to an actual thing. Pedos are ok, giving people aids is ok, what the actual fuck is happening!?

You’re so gay you’re id is gay.

Who would donate blood in a multi cult? I'm not doing a charitable act so that some brown or black person who hates me can benefit.

They could have the same genes. Genes that cause men to have less kids can cause women to have more who have the same genes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_conflict

No. The point of this policy is to make sure gay men who aren't having high-risk sex feel more comfortable donating blood. That said, if someone has been faithfully taking their PrEP pills, the decision to donate blood is wholly voluntary and if their blood cannot have the HIV virus detected in it, that isn't a problem.

That said, opening blood donation up to people who are admittedly + isn't a good thing. You can't really stop people from donating so the goals should be to make sure your testing protocol is top notch and that as many gay people who have high-risk sex are on PrEP and anyone who is + is taking their medication as well.

If you have non-nigger blood they can't use it mate.

I wonder what they are testing the blood for, and what the incubation periods for those diseases are. Hepatitis? HIV? etc. and the etc includes diseases ordinary people aren't likely to get since gays are fucking disgusting.

They test all the blood these days anyway, regardless of what people check on the questionnaire. There's no point in banning anybody because they will detect disease anyway.

labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/hiv-antibody/tab/sample/

Combination HIV antibody and HIV antigen test—this is the recommended screening test for HIV. It is available only as a blood test. It detects the HIV antigen called p24 plus antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2. (HIV-1 is the most common type found in the United States, while HIV-2 has a higher prevalence in parts of Africa.) The level of p24 antigen and the amount of virus (viral load) increase significantly soon after initial infection. Testing for p24 allows for detection of early infections, before HIV antibody is produced. A few weeks after exposure, antibodies to HIV are produced in response to the infection and remain detectable in the blood thereafter, making the antibody test useful for detecting infections weeks after exposure. By detecting both antibody and antigen, the combination test increases the likelihood that an infection is detected soon after exposure. These tests can detect HIV infections in most people by 2-6 weeks after exposure.
HIV antibody testing—all HIV antibody tests used in the U.S. detect HIV-1 and some tests have been developed that can also detect HIV-2. These tests are available as blood tests or tests of oral fluid. HIV antibody tests can detect infections in most people 3-12 weeks after exposure.
p24 antigen testing—this is used alone without the antibody test only in rare cases when there is a question about interference with an HIV antibody test.

kill yourself

I’m sure all those faggots will be completely truthful and wait 3 months before donating.

Why is the UK completely obsessed with destroying their own country?