Why does Sup Forums hate weed?

Why does Sup Forums hate weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaduxxx61z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weed is great but if you consume it with any sort of regularity it's a problem (unless you have glaucoma or some shit).

Id rather kids smoke weed than take xanax like thesw faggot rappers promote

weed is for niggers, Bobby
put that out

Weed is fine in moderation, it's stoners that are the real problem!

Degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=vaduxxx61z8

Have you seen pot heads?

Theres a big difference between good pot and bad pot

Weed turns white boys into useless niggers. You'll not only grow pot tits, you'll be looking for a little dick on the down-low.

I love weed

It's Cannabis indica that is the problem, not Cannabis satvia. I've believed for a long time that indicas and indica heavy hybrid strains are solely responsible for all of the bad stereotypes that come with marijuana. The laziness, the forgetfulness, depression, "whoa dude" stoner culture. Good sativas don't do that shit. They don't make you lazy, they don't make you forgetful, they don't make you depressed, and stereotypical stoners almost always prefer indicas. It's for losers who have nothing to do and just want to get high and play vidya. It's soma. Satvias really aren't like that in my experience, and are more about creativity and activity. Lest we forget, they are two different subspecies of the Cannabis. Indica is literally the nigger of Cannabis species.

There is absolutely nothing wrong witg cannabis.

ya know hybrids are a thing right. sativa is for pussies btw

Sativa is for people who have things to do. And hybrids are the problem. Most are indica dominant because that's what stoners want.

drink coffee mr. VIP

It's one of those drugs that's not that physically harmful, but it definitely changes your personality. Some people honestly need to smoke weed everyday so they don't strangle their co-workers and I can respect that. I have very bad anger problems and it's helped me cope, I do my best not to use it too much. Right now I haven't smoked in a few days, I am trying to switch over to Kratom which is better IMO.

So yeah, I think it's good for medical purposes, even emotional problems like extreme anger or depression. I refuse to take SSRI's as they do nothing for me and I believe that whole psychiatry shit is a scam. I mean they talk to you for 10 minutes and give you like three prescriptions, it's ridiculous.

If you can live life without weed or meds or whatever, more power to you, but some people need it medically. Also, is it really that much different than having a few beers at the end of a work day? To me not really.

they can't get any because buying it includes going outside to shoddy people

In addition, Niggers in Illegal states almost solely grow cannabis indica because indica takes HALF as long to grow and yields TWICE as much, so in illegal areas the stereotype is prevalent cause niggers only care about maximising profits. I've used dozens of strains and its a massive difference. Oil and concentrates are really intense also, some people can handle weed but will freak on oil.

This. They are just butthurt all the cool kids in school smoked weed and they didn't.

>I believe the whole psychiatry thing is a sham
So i refuse to take drugs
But I also consume this drug in particular to help me
But psychiatry which is based on altering brain chemistry is a sham

>pic related

I enjoy me some weed. Provided that you wait until after adolescence to consume and that you have some self-control (i.e. not smoking daily), there's no problem with it.

I don't mind smoking every now and then but I despise cannabis culture and people who dedicate their useless lives to it.

We do not
Stop equating Sup Forums with the alt shite and resucklicans. We hate anyone that wants to eliminate freedom of choice, which is what prohibitionists are doing.

The only people hating weed are either 60+ or LARPing.

If you haven't figured it out yet, this is the LARP side of Sup Forums.

Cause they say it cures cancer but hey look at stoner culture

>God gives plant that helps with many illnesses, makes you feel good, clothe you, and can grow literally anywhere
>(((they))) dont want you to have it

The Confederacy would of taken over the world if it had been pushing weed instead of cotton.

Enthobotantist here, two subspecies theory is complete bulsh. People moved the plant around the planet, like dogs and cats. Demonizing this plant is another example of people's thirst for tangible rasicism.

nah weed is for retards bro

Good people don't smoke marijuana.

I smoke like 5 g's a week.
I usually smoke a blunt a couple of hours before sleep, when im chilling out watching movies or playing vidya.

I used to smoke a lot, lot more when i was a teenager, but i got bored of it eventually.

> I've never smoked Lambsbread, lowland Thai, or true Neville's Haze.

Sativas are far more psychoactive than indicas mate.

No love for Cannabis Ruderalis or Cannabis Afghanica I see. Tsk, tsk.

I don't hate weed user, I wouldn't be functional to write this right now if it wasn't for cannabis. Some people really need cannabis to live a normal life, and CBD should not be illegal ANYWHERE. If it were up to me everyone would be able to grow low-THC high-CBD strains in their home without breaking the law.

As an ethnobotanist, do you like Michael Savage's pre-political books?