twitter.com/shonenjump/status/810314374485340160

POTTERY.

The Naruto killer

>Pierrot
wew lad

>Pierrot
Time for filler!

I knew it

Going to be bad. At least I can ignore it now.

shit series animated by a shit studio,

it's a match made in heaven!

the quality of the two goes hand in hand.

I hope it doIs well enough to get a dub to bring about another age of weeb culture for me to laugh at
still shit though

Please just adapt canon (including LN) and no unneccessary fillers.

black clover seems nanatsu/fairy tail bad, sound accurate enough?

Was Twin Star Exorcists as bad as everyone expected? I kinda like the manga but completely skipped the anime because there was a random mascot for some reason and also Pierrot.

>and no unneccessary fillers

this is fucking studio perriot we're talking about here

have they not made any recent seasonal anime with no fillers?

It's even worse than those. Nanatsu/Fairy Tail at least have some memorable characters. Most Black Clover characters have two pages of character development at most, then they just exist as random superpower dispensers.

twin star exorcists qnime adaptation botched up to high hell thanks to it's constant fillers.

thanks to them the mangaka is adapting the garbage fillers into manga canon

There is a truckload of filler, even new filler characters.

I just don't get why they love to put in filler garbage in everything, when there's already a good amount of existing material. Other studios would struggle with that material and even have to cut stuff sometimes.

We need a Boycott Black Clover movement going someone has to stop this monstrosity

It's gonna be shit

It does not matter which studio animates Black Clover it would have always been shit.

How is this series? The girl with the white hair is cute

Good fucking Shit

>Pierrot
It's still alive?

It's pretty terrible.

I don't give a fuck how many fillers there are as long as Julius and Yami get plenty of screentime

due to this thread i checked this manga's description out
>In a world where magic was everything, there was a boy born unable to use any magic, and he had been abandoned to a poor church as a child. His name was Asta.
>To prove oneself and to keep his promise with his friend, he aims to become the Wizard King!
>An all-time favorite young and magical fantasy drawn with a beautiful touch and moved by its passionate characters!

>magic
>magic
>wizard
>magical fantasy
i like to replace the word 'magic' with 'generic'. that's my interest level on this series.

Can the filler possibly be worse than the source material?

filler may actually be a good thing for Black Clover since Tabata leaves out important sub plot and characters from the manga and just expect readers to read the light novel.
If the people at Pierrot have any brain they would adapt the light novel and fill any missing plot holes the manga have, the problem is that its fucking Pierrot.

Nanatsu no Taizai is the best shonen manga currently. If you're talking about the anime, then sure. Everyone knows it's bad.

>Nanatsu no Taizai is the best shonen manga currently.

Name a better one and I'll laugh. And by shonen, I mean battle shonen so don't give me any sports shit.

>Name a better one and I'll laugh.
We're already laughing at you for thinking NOBODY DIES and POWERLEVELS the manga is best anything

Is there an actual VN? That would explain the random people and events that show up like you were supposed to know.

"We're" as in who? You alone and probably a bad attempt at samefagging in the near future.

>Nobody dies
There were literally multiple deaths not even 10 chapters ago. Bad argument.

>Powerlevels
A harmless system rarely ever used. Bad argument.

Still didn't name a better battle shonen.

>B-B-B-B-B-Bad argument!

You sure showed me!

You completely ignored the actual responses. Don't know why idiots like you come on Sup Forums to humiliate themselves. You know nothing about Nanatsu no Taizai at all, so next time please just keep your uninformed opinion in your tiny little brain. Your "criticisms" are pathetic and petty.

For a better series, try all of them. Every single one. Nothing is worse than that garbage.

no one wants to anime debate you, faggot

>and probably a bad attempt at samefagging in the near future
Called it. And what a surprise, you still don't have an actual argument. You aren't only bad at debating, but samefagging as well.

huh didn't even realize, i thought it was just overall retarded instead of lolreadthevn
well at least that could theoretically make it tolerable if it isn't complete shit.

Read and try harder.

Congrats, you declared yourself the winner of an anime debate on the internet. Maybe print yourself a trophy? No one gives a fuck, retard.

I read only two chapters of Black Clover, seemed like a fanfiction if you combined Fairy Tail and Naruto.

What's the appeal?

>A harmless system rarely ever used. Bad argument.

For a long while NnT was entirely based on power levels with the characters themselves referencing it. The writing is shit.

Fuck. I meant LN. Still pretty bullshit.

>What's the appeal?
Nothing. It gets attention due to Jump aggressively pushing it.

>I'm gonna state some false/idiotic shit about a series I've never read in my life
>Gets debunked
>No one cares, asshole!

You have the mentality of a little girl. Reach in your pants and try finding your dick.

wow you're cool, I bet your mom is so proud

Name this period of time in which it was "entirely" based around powerlevels and I'll admit defeat. Until then, you're pulling shit out of your ass. It's always been a simple measurement tool, much more comparable to a JRPG system than it is to a DBZ scouter.

Holy shit, you delusional fuck.

the entire time

>your mom

You know someone has given up completely when they start mentioning moms. You also start to realize that that person may actually be underage, which explains their incompetence.

Not an argument

So you aren't gonna try, huh? I almost forgot that I'm in a Shit Clover thread. Why the fuck was I expecting anything from you imbeciles?

you're still a loser lol

I can't believe the manga is still running.

>i can't use magic in a world of magic
>but wait i can use a sword that can dispel magic

>lol
Lurk before posting. Your age is showing, newfriend.

no it's not

Wow this thread is fucking garbage, I can only imagine how the anime threads will be like n the near future

I bet it will replace Sousei no Onmyouji

>Anime OVA was animated by Xebec
>We were this close to having Tabata's women animated by them

But that's wrong, he only added Kinako to manga.

You think this is bad, you should see the threads with ESL-kun in them

Cancerous manga has cancerous fans and cancerous threads. Who would've known.

It's Naruto 2.0 with wizards instead ninja-wizards.

>inb4 I do have kind of shit taste
I checked out the first chapters of black clover, and I actually liked it. I find it funny how Aster can be so stupid. And every character so far made me somewhat laugh. But the series so far is pretty shit. I really understand why people hate it so much.
>main characters are literal copies of naruto
>predictable "muh race superiority" plot
>complete ass-pulls and a "gary sue" tier mc powers

But now that it is going to be animated by shitty pierrot, this shitty series is going to be even more hated:
>shitty voices for mcs
>loads of fucking fillers
>"QUALITY ANIMATION"
>And a fucking army of weebs trying to defend it

Threads will be like Sousei no Onmyouji's after few weeks.

Why do you assume they will br defend anime so bad that everyone will drop it?

>killing something that's already dead

Not really an accomplishment.

But, real talk, Black Clover is probably the worst manga I've read in the last 10 years.

No, seriously. It's so bad it's honestly appalling. Like, it makes even the most generic, trope ridden series look fucking innovative. To say the mangaka has not given us so much as a single original idea, interesting character, or in any way try to push the limits of the genre or the characters involved would not be an exaggeration.

He's not even 'playing it safe' because it's a new series. When the series is new is when you're supposed to take some fucking chances and make your series stand out. He's literally just phoning it in.

Because it always happens, you cannot find a "meh" anime without stumbling across some faggot that thinks that their shitty favourite show is the best thing ever made.

>tokyo ghoul
>shingeki no kyojin
>sword art online
>one punch man

>Pierrot
Confirmed for shit.

>Black Clover

It was confirmed long before they announced the studio.

I blame Saint Seiya and DBZ for giving birth to medicore garbage like Black clover.

But majority of TG fanbase on Sup Forums hates anime which was shitty made. SAO and SNK were made properly from technical point which seems to be impossible for Pierrot.OPM and adaptation is great, stop being contrarian shitter.

>SAO and SNK were made properly from technical point
The SnK anime was production disaster

I'm almost sure that TG fanboys are mostly 12 yo kids that haven't any more shows

>SAO and SNK were made properly from technical point
Kind of. Nobody is really arguing with that, but there are people that defend the well written plot of those animes.

And OPM was good... But it was kind of annoying hearing so many faggots talking about it, and how it was the best thing ever made and all that stuff

That's nothing compared to Pierrot's recent shits

tweet deleted?

It's generic,safe and inoffensive.

Literally a level entry shonen for a new generation

The real problem is that the writing is just complete shit. Every arc is just the black bulls going on some pointless quest and then the diamond kingdom invades. Most of the bad guys are completely boring and forgettable, fights seem to get resolved by random occurrence with little rhyme or reason, and the characters are constantly getting bailed out by captain yami.

And that's not even getting into this godawful arc where LN characters get introduced without any explanation. It's really completely baffling that an editor would allow shit like that to happen.

It's so bad it's offensive, actually.

I wish Pierrot would stop adapting shitty shonen. They can do great work when they aren't adapting shitty source material (Osomatsu-san was amazing for example).

im betting it on being the new naruto
because boruto isnt going anywhere

Like clockwork.

They'll presumably actually do a filler arc based on the LN so that those characters will get a real introduction instead of "remember those guys from that LN you didn't read?".

It's funny because the manga went and put the anime exclusive mascot into the later chapters of the manga to make it canon.

>Studio Clown
Shit deserve Shit
>High chance of being the same time slot of Twin Star
Pretty much a dead series before it begun

>What's the appeal?
>combined Fairy Tail and Naruto

Answered your own question, bub.

>multiple deaths not even 10 chapters ago
A few fodder that noone can remember their names that just died for the sake of dying. Only one that mattered was Jericho's brother but it was such a shitty death.

>A harmless system rarely ever used
Just last fight, they said Meliodas is 60k, which is higher than Fraudrin's, to justify Mel beating him.

Does anyone have list of ripped off series?

Unfortunately it's 6PM so it might be popular

From the bits I've read
>Naruto
>Bleach
>One Piece
>Fairy Tail

This "BC ripping off" meme is getting stupid.

Stupid memes for a stupid series

Best part is that will sell more than boku no meme academia

Would be funny seeing how Sup Forums reacts if it gets a big sales boost

>opm
You have to go back

And I thought Black Clover couldn't possibly get any worse.

I honestly wasn't sure whether it was intended as a parody of shitting nakama fighting series when I read the first few chapters.

Terrifyingly, I don't think it is.

Bleach will never get another anime, will it?