All refuges who claim to be under 18 years of age that arrived to Sweden up to 2016 will be given permanent citizenship...

All refuges who claim to be under 18 years of age that arrived to Sweden up to 2016 will be given permanent citizenship. The deal includes that no test will be done to verify that age claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3706932/sweden-migrants-tests-most-children-adults/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedish women and swedish sissy boys got wet reading that. Time for powerful black cocks to breed those holes.

I hope you're preparing for civil war, what's gun ownership like over there? Any relevant militias?

non-existent

Sweden: how to replace an entire population without a war.

Amazing. There were early warning signs tho, like how Sweden was "neutral" during the world wars, and so forth. Cucks.

Well congratulations, you get to start it up then. I've seen some nordic dudes larping with their green flags, remember that the nsdap started as larpers. Join groups like them and push discourse towards providing security for your people in infected zones. That's how the nazis did it, fulfill the societal roles that the government is abandoning. Can you at least get cuck hunting rifles or farm shotguns like the brits can?

>boys got wet
>breed those holes.
uhhh...did you fail biology?

Gun ownership is frowned upon, being white is frowned upon. One of these is illegal, ill let you guess which

You can breed a boipucci actually.

Every time I feel like "fuck germanistan is truly dead" I see Sweden and feel even worse knowing we haven't hit rock bottom yet.

Maybe we in meck Pom can work something out with the Swedes. We split off from the Bund, we send Sweden all our goat fuckers ... they send us all their "right wing extremists"

We teach both German and Swedish in our schools. You fags are still on the Ost See and we get wealthier.

Thoughts?

There should be a black market of gun runners, probably poles and russians, seek them out and get a shitty pistol and some ammo. I swear to god you will need it sooner than you think. Don't just walk up to slavs in a park at night, do things as a group, but you really need to start organizing or start planning to flee the country. I have been to South Africa, I know what's waiting for you if you don't prepare

if you reveal yourself as anything but a nigger loveing communist you'll be stuck on welfare just like the niggers. casue no-one would dare employ a nazi due to the fear of being outed as one themselves. all the guns are either in the hands of hunters in the north or the gangs in the south the avrage sven is completly defenceless.

I have no words, please save yourself Swedes.

To make shitbabies?
I assume you know because your mom told you thats how you were made but thats not true, youre just...special

>start organizing or start planning to flee the country
Yeah i know whats waiting, being murdered by some hoods at night while just walking around or worse being forced into working to feed these fucks
The wind is changing but im afraid its very slow, there are sensible black/brown people but they wont stand in the way of violent blacks/browns who want to kill white people

>The deal includes that no test will be done to verify that age claim.
That would be inhumane, after all.

How the fuck is stuff like this even passed?

Swede yes is not even relevant anymore, when they do everything to exterminate their culture.

brb moving to sweden

Are any of those gangs local, or at least European? They're the type you might find yourself having to work with if you want to protect yourself and your neighbors. I imagine they're mostly roving arab packs though. Maybe organize an exodus to the north to get "hunting" licenses?

> what are women?

You must be new here. Welcome friend.

E*ropeans are fucked, I give it 5 years before a Islamic party is elected

Just embrace islam already so rightwing parties can fucking go rampant.

Hey europe this is fun and all but can you guys stop? This meme has gone too far.

Are the people on the left and right of the picture brother and sister? They look like twins.

Miljöpartiet (MP) is our green party and they are completly infiltrated by islamists because they are "all-inclusive"
They want to include everyone and now the islamists have taken over the party and they want open borders

MP rules with Socialdemokraterna (S) our largest party and they are social democrats, MP pushes S to accept '''''refugees''' or they wont support them anymore but S has been reportedly infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood so they offer very little resistance

The other party in our government is Vänstern (the left) and you can guess how they feel about migration

The only good thing about this is that it outs the government as backtrackers, they said "No means no" when refering to the official decision that migrants should be sent back but now they backpeddle and it makes em look weak

JALLA JALLA SVERIGE ÅT ALLA

We already have a islamic party in the government. MP.

>y of those gangs local, or at least Europea
The gangs are pretty much only shitskins. White gangs get cracked down by (((cops))). Personally I plan on moving north and getting a huntling licens. But most people i know turn a bild eye towards the problems. I cannot save the ones who do not whish to be saved.

"deal" implies a bargain was made.

Outcome would have been terrible either way. If they enacted some modicum of change towards the mass invaders then retards would abandon SD in droves (not that SD will actually solve anything). Now when accepting hundreds of thousands of bearded "children" one would hope people would start to care, but they wont and this will as well just quicken the replacement

Well if that doesn't work out for you than consider moving to America, I'm pretty sure we're the place where the fire will be lit. If nothing else, our northern and central states will be the last bastion of the white man

imagine all the sweet 11 yo puss he's slaying.

I know if I had a do over. I would be getting more ass than a toilet seat.

I read this and I think about Agnetha Fältskog from abba who got so freaked out by white middle class teenage fans in the late 70s she became a recluse. I often wonder how she is faring in her swedish cabin forte while her country gets invaded.

What ever happened in regards to this
thesun.co.uk/news/3706932/sweden-migrants-tests-most-children-adults/

>A Swedish government agency medical examination of asylum seekers claiming to be kids have found 76 per cent are really aged 18 and over.

Is the government just ignoring this? Does your average Cuckistani not know? What is going on?

That report was debunked by blogs and opinion pieces

>debunked
>blogs and opinion pièces

Then again the report is published by the Sun. I guess nothing is real anymore.

>blogs and opinion pieces
So it was legit and leftists thought believing blogs and opinion pieces was better than believing science because they wanted to prove how tolerant they are?
You need to save your country mr Swede how am I gonna play Victoria 3 without you?

so what was the deal Swede? No ones knows how to post sources anymore.

This is it. They're going full acceleration mode, seeing that discontent is growing in all of the
west they're now pushing to complete project Swedistan for good. They're doing this to make
sure that no resistance has a time to grow, the left needs their voting livestock.
They'll be disappointed though because soon after that the Islamic pro shitskin parties will
pop up and soon enough the white leftists will be executed on liveleak by these jihadis.

It's not going to happen though. The right wing parties have a majority in the parliament. They will call for a re-election if the government try to overturn Sweden's asylum policy.

As I understand it the Greens(now just sjw commies) threatened to destabilize the Socdems rule by
leaving the government thus creating an immediate crisis, if their demand to accept everyone was not met.
The socdems being only marginally less faggots than the Greens of course obliged with this demand.
Yes, the government just literally sold out the country just so they could stay in power.

You better be right, doubt it'll happen though. MP should be throwed out and be put under investigation for their islamist members.

What a non-issue. Refugees never lie.

the mainstream media reports of the age tests were always heavily skewed towards the tests being unreliable rather than the staggering revelation that 80% of the tested were found to be older than they claimed.

my guess is that the average normie swede either does not know about the age test results or they buy the media narrative of the tests being unreliable.

No I'm saying that the white leftists are playing with fire and they'll be extremely punished by the people they are importing. They think they are in control of the shitskins, they're sorely mistaken.

I just don't see how any of this well end well, but the leftist do deserve a life lesson.

I don't even know why I keep coming here anymore, I already know all is lost

The problem is that we still have swedes engaging in cultural marxists thoughts like:
"Sweden has always been multicultural", "Swedish is just a nationality not an ethnicity!" etc.
They will be punished severely by this naivety, but they are also dragging the rest of us down.
With these ideas they are allowed to relativize and downplay Swedish identity, it also lures them
into a lie that everything is just normal. Often you also hear the ridiculous statements like:
"Oh Sweden, well we always had Germans, Dutch and French here. There's no Swedish!"

Yes, German and Dutch merchants and engineers are really equivalent to inbred shitskins in their eyes...

I know what you mean, I see "Allas lika värde!!" spammed everywhere.

Tried holding a conversation on jodel with someone who wasn't a stupid teenager, entire thread got raped by someone who came in and started pissing that everywhere while calling in friends to make sure "our nazi ideologies were silenced!!", we literally just had a conversation about the muslim party that was denied.

Finland please end our misery

HAHAHA. Iv'e talked to a bunch of young refugees from iraq, afghanistan etc. They all tell me that in country-im-from im 21 but here im 17 etc. They all do it. Why wouldnt they. They want to get into the country and they talk. They talk to eachother. It's amazing i know.