How will jews continue to guilt trip people once all holocaust survivors are dead?

How will jews continue to guilt trip people once all holocaust survivors are dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w83pe-0noUU
youtube.com/watch?v=CMFTDkJCG4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holograms and androids in the future

The holocaust gene passes from parents to children. It carries the holocaust survivor trauma. It's real, look it up.

You're probably happier not knowing:
youtube.com/watch?v=w83pe-0noUU

Yea, the same way fabrications or dreams can be a source of real pain, since it was real in the mind.... logic.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMFTDkJCG4o

New holocaust survivors are born every day, champ.

Fpbp

Incite all the minorities against us, make us gibs-slaves in their communist dictatorship, and when (if?) we finally chimp out, there will be a new reason to cry about how evil Whitey is.

Imagine if they sacrificed Israel to make a new holocaust. Like they let in tons of Muslim terrorists

Use terms like "i'm a third-generation holocaust survivor" kek

>hologram
>actually pepper's ghost mirror trick
many such cases SAD!

The same way niggers perpetuate muh slavery.

They'll say that trauma is passed along to children, I think they already have, don't have the image.

>But muh six gorillion
The zog will find a way, he always does

It is certainly (((real)))

They will make their own 9/11 and blame it onto a white supremacist group.

Probably Sup Forums

inherited PTSD, they already started

The Holocaust never happened and it is cosmically insane to me that an entire generation of fat Boomers convinced themselves it was real just because some Jew said so. I get that they're a generation that believes the television without question, but it's truly mind-bending to the point of making me feel high just trying to understand how they became such myopic puppets and thralls for the destruction of the West.

>Some Jew said Jews suffered and now we need to feel bad and give them all our money! Jews wouldn't lie, so we should do what they say!
>We'd better go trillions into debt and flood our countries with hostile foreigners so that we can screw over our children and apologize for some event we never saw ourselves!

They’ve already got ahead of you with genetic trauma