Cannibalism thread

What's Sup Forums opinion on cannibalism? All those serial killers who try human flesh once never stop and kill for more meat. Japanese soldiers during WW2 ate bodies of their enemies although they had enough "regular" food. It must be extremely tasty. Personally, I wouldn't mind trying out human flesh, especially if it was Mexican or Indian. They eat a lot of spicy food so their meat must be flavored already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEQZiElLp-E
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2141858/Tough-news-swallow-Europeans-saw-wrong-cannibalism-1900s-new-books-claim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isnt labouff a cannibal?

It's dey culcha.

Blacks love KFC which is spicy as well so their flesh must taste ok I guess?
but they have too much muscles so it would probably feel like eating tough jerky

It's great until you get Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease or some other brain eating disease.

There are likely videos on YT of Jeffrey Dahmas' prison interviews where he talks about eating people, you'll probably be able to dig them out. I've read that he said it tastes similar to pork.

what are you, some kind of nigger?

Sounds as mythical as becoming wendigo

I like cannabis

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

What's so Jewish about eating other people? Your ancestors did it. Google "Donner Party"

Ivan, thanks for the shit propaganda.

Japanese food culture is basically vegetables and fishes.
Eating beef and pig began 150 years ago when Japanese modernization started.
I do not deny that there is a rare madman, but it's no good to talk about Japanese with such a madman as average.

What the fuck is going on in that photo? Is there a story to go with it?

Go do some krokodil you gopnik trash

crazy guy ate his gf's babby

Its holding a ded baby.

Donner kebab?

degenerate gopnik

canaan- baal worship = canibalism
Wasn't some CNN burger eating brain with some tribe?

youtube.com/watch?v=SEQZiElLp-E

That was manifest destiny when stupid fuck wandered into a long canyon next to winter.

It's an old and honored European tradition. When and why did cannibalism became such a huge taboo anyway? I suspect the kikes were behind that as usual. Notice how pretty much every (((Hollywood))) horror movie features muh cannibals as the worst possible monsters.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2141858/Tough-news-swallow-Europeans-saw-wrong-cannibalism-1900s-new-books-claim.html

I knew I was right. Human meat diet is final redpill