I never thought I'd say this but I'm a Republican now I want to break away from the commonwealth and the crown

I never thought I'd say this but I'm a Republican now I want to break away from the commonwealth and the crown.

Harry has always been shit

It's a fucking insult to a crown that has been in power hundreds of years if they have kids together that is the breaking point.

what's her ethnicity?

someone salty I see.Get rekt conservatard.

amerimutt this is her mum

why dont you have him abdicate his position like the last royal who married that broad in the 30s?

Britain is a shithole, but becoming a republic means reinventing our culture as a diverse nation of immigrants from nowhere in particular.

LOL

You had you're chance you Aussie poofter but you voted to be the Queens bitch. Take your medicine cunt.

HAHAHA the brits are fucking done!

ITT: Lonely downtrodden men can't comprehend the idea of 2 people falling in love and wanting to spend the rest of their lives together regardless of where they come from.

You've never even experienced pair-bonding, so you're sad, angry, resentful, bitter, and cynical about everything related to relationships/women. You grasp at straws to find some meaning in life, you find that meaning in hatred and low-key envy of others. I'm not making fun of you, I'm just point out why you're like this. Of course if you're going your entire life without experiencing these basic human feelings of course you're going to turn into a husk of a human.

If she was white you would just be depressed and sad for yourself, but since shes from another racial background you jump on the story like flies to shit because as a male it's a much better coping mechanism to lash out with anger and hatred than it is to retreat back into a deeper state of sadness and depression.

Deep down most of you aren't actually racist, you're just sad and looking for meaning.

Why? She looks white pretty much. All black people should breed with whites creating mulattos like that. Only then can we replace niggers with normal looking people.

Both of them are Jewish.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tits or gtfo

Lol look at that black hogoblin

OH BOI! HERE COME DAT DIVERSITY! PREPARE TO BE ENRICHED!

Harry is a disgrace to the throne, overthrow the monarchy when?

Hey! Found a picture of you and your orc, sorry, child.

> All black people should breed with whites
Sweden, please...

i fucking hate myself

Lmfao that bitch is half nigger. Her mom is from Compton lmfaooooo

Get fucked bong

Lmao nigger twitter is already celebrating. WE IZ KANGZ now

>Caring about 5th in line to the throne
Grow up and get with it, if there was any chance of a mutt royal there would be another 'accident'.

THAS RITE!

>Blacked by Compton Nigger

AHAHAHAHA

They'll soon turn on her when they find out she's Conservative and not a BLM we want reperaitions loony

Our royalty is now composed of mongrel psuedo-jews, you can't see how this is a disgrace?

which self-respecting white man would fuck that walking turd? wait a second...is MEGAN MAYBE HALF JEWISH?

only nigger women though
the male negroes are seething because one of their queeeenz got BLEACHED

Mu fuggin unkle TOM house neguha beetch

>"""royalty"""
>literally just a figurehead
Grow up. Maybe even find a girl and start a life together.
Throwing a giant pity party here changes nothing.

the horror
the absolute horror

Become Jacobite. Hanoverians have always been shit.

Genuinly dont see the problem... She's less black than a quadroon
and pretty fucking hot. She looks spanish more than anything.Harrys a party boi and 4th in line to the throne, which he will never get. £50 he cheats on her anyway within the year.

dont lie u cunts would eat her ass out if sbhe asked you in a jiffy.

Well, of course you do not.

What's your problem, faggot? It doesn't mean anything to you because your country is now rootless of England, having thrown off the monarchy centuries ago. It's also why you're a raceless melting pot of negroes and assorted non-whites, dominated by material and commercial elements. Australia is still under the representational authority of the crown, and this is a very big deal. It was once that a nation was under a crown, and a crown under God. Regardless of actual power, this is yet another instance of conscious erosion of tradition and spiritual vitality in the west.

no she's not, put the gas chambers down lol.

Aside from “muh tradition” whats the point in having a monarchy?

Fake as fuck.

>willingly tying yourself to a monarchy
>making a big deal out of it
This is why we're relevant on the global stage and you're not. Nobody wakes up in the morning and wonders what's going on in Australia.
Come back when you don't have retarded politicians and the slowest internet speeds known to mankind.

F-f-f-fake!

>implying Aussies aren't going to just let 3rd world shitholers buy their entire country out from under them just like Canadian faggots...

O hai

Don't cry for Australasia, we're already dead.

kek, London bridge is falling down, falling down!

hes doing this because they fucked him over too many times

>pessimistic conclusions regarding monarchy appear largely justified only if you hypostatize the situation of the current world and believe that it is irreversible and destined to continue itself indefinitely. This situation is defined by a general materialism, the prevalence of base interests, the egalitarian error, the government of the masses, technocracy, and the so-called “consumer society.” Except that we are beginning to multiply the signs of a profound crisis of this world of affluence and counterfeit order. Various forms of revolt are already noticeable, for which it is not impossible that it could reach a state of tension and a breaking point, and that, especially in the face of possible liminal situations, tomorrow different forms of sensitivity may be reawakened, reactions occurring similar to those an organism is capable of when it is mortally threatened in its deepest being.
Julius Evola
What is "the global stage"? We are ideally situated to become a definitive naval/trade superpower, but we're so mired in beurocracy stemming from our representational democracy that nothing of import ever occurs. A competent Australian monarchy (for example) would completely change the world forever, however it's not merely a political problem but a whole slew of elements arising from modernity. Get fucked, you mongrel cunt

Why? Next to no claim on the throne, neither will his potential kids. If there's a massive collapse of royalty for some reason, then there is a highly likely chance that we'll bail before then (Or we've already been annexed by China)

I felt all those things but I'm still just as cold and cynical afterwards.

>Don't cry for Australasia
>implying I would ever cry for any place with such little self respect that it allows itself to be ruled by an old woman literally on the other side of the planet
I'd tell you to be ashamed but God knows you Australasians lack any self awareness. Oh well.

>school administrators believe
>believe

Beliefs can be dead wrong. And while i have no issues with degenerates having idiotic beliefs, i have a mighty great issue with them shoving their beliefs down others throats.

>dont want to date outside your race

Its called gene preservation and is an inherent, hard-wired behaviour of a human.

Britain has been beyond irrelevant for near 100 years, dopey. They aren't calling the shots. We're part of that empire they abandoned.

>Gene-preservation
You sure, you got the right flag on atm?

Are you or are you not a subject of Queen Elizabeth the Second, you enormous twat?

Are you or are you not a subject of a woman who represents the place who threw your ancestors there in prison, essentially left them to die, and yet you gigantic pussies STILL crawled back to them and begged to continue to be ruled by them?

So this is the glorious future of Chink overlords. We really need a new Hitler, an even better one. A true genius of politics.

Are you or are you not?

I dont really care about flag.

Nope. Nobody sings God save the queen, nobody gets knighted, nobody knows or cares about Britain or royalty any more than Americans.

>1 Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
>1 Corinthians 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

>Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Adultery remains a criminal offense in 21 states in 2017 so I guess that rules out any official visits to the USA.

I should have known I was talking to an abo.

Stop trying to discuss two countries you have zero knowledge on.

what do you mean? what does adultery have to do with any of this? she is a divorcee

>A mutt nigger marrying a ginger nigger.
Whats the problem here?

lol. Whatever you say, Jedda.

The fuck is Jedda (1955), where do you get this shit from.

>If she was white you would just be depressed and sad for yourself
>most of you aren't actually racist
What?
Of course I'm racist. But it's mixed with at a bit of Schadenfreude at the downfall of the Eternal Anglo.

There were rumors of that.

Would she be allowed near the royal palace?