The MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This tanned skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Rome, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The brown skin reminds us of our warriors, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The MEDITERRANEAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(n*rdic dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The MEDITERRANEAN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the MEDITERRANEAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent roman seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the MEDITERRANEAN man impregnates.

In total, the MEDITERRANEAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his n*Rdic partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the MEDITERRANEAN man is the epitome of masculinity

>His body is large
Meds are fucking hobbits.NIce pasta though.

>His body is large
BAhahahahaha!

Curly hair smelly rude hobbit manlets

>MED MASTER RACE

>this pasta

It's true though.

Hey Luigi hows the world cup going lel

lmao

You can talk...

>Smelly midgets with mama issues
>Epitome of masculinity
Ok

Lol, if you had blonde hair and blue eyes you’d know this is bullshit.

Women all subconsciously want little blonde children. Just the sight of aryan features makes them ovulate.

All is simple - while blonde women want darker meds darker women would die to be fucked by blonde masters.

im not white and have a white gf
she begs for me to make babys with her everytime we have sex

Have you seen that movie, "True Romance?" You should watch it.

But shitskins are usually manlets.

med slav dinaric is true masterrace. Still average med is better than average nord

>turk rapebaby

already won like a billion times, getting boring

HHAHAHAHA

Amerimutt has bants for once

>Austrian Rapebaby

The only sport you're good at and you couldn't even beat us.

Says a lot about mediTEARanean men lol

Srbi Su medovi. Bre.

Also bump

mote like venetian rapebaby

Tvoja mrtva kurva od mame je bila Med.

Б P E
P
E

Lel chill broski.

Talking about other people's dead mothers is pretty chill in Serbia.

What the fuck am i reading

pasta, but slightly changed

might get you killed

I haven't been to the slums where they talk like niggers, ie Novi Beograd. We don't get shanked in Canada yo.

Thinking you can get shanked for a petty insult indicates that you are far more likely than me to live in a shithole ghetto.

I can pretty much assure you I dont live in a ghetto unless you think a 80 million dinar house can be purchased in the ghetto. Idk maybe you're really dumb thought so won't put it past yah. Lol

I´m from Spain and here the 90% of girls prefer white men but darker. All the girls say the same when you ask them.

My best friend is similar than a Norwegian (he is spanish but blonde, blue eyes...) and he doesn't catch any girl xDD.

If so why did you lost every modern conflict?

And it's not like you people have those great powers on both of your borders...

Answer me faggot

I do not think a person who called people from a Landlocked country M*d can judge me for dumbness.

Talk me about trinidad and tobago cletus

>The only sport you're good at and you couldn't even beat us.

lmao, look at pic related cuck

You lost to niggers and greeks(turks) you are a fucking disgrace to your roman ancestors.

>Mediterranean
>man
Fuck off nigger

Theres med and then theres nord. Since majority of Serbs have pitch black hair and brown eyes, objectively you are of Mediterranean origin. Since you are denying this then yeah you're dumb.

>Celts
>Slavs
>Finno-Ugrics
I guess they don't exist according to your retardation.

>why did you lost every modern conflict?
I don't know wither, maybe you should explain this? After all Boland has a long stream of losing

Currently a mediterranean is most white than an americunt like you (and stupid monolingual ofc). If you all seems mexicans. Wait to 2050. USA will need change its name to MexiUSA.

Pic related (your home in USA)

>l-l-look at pic you c-c-cuck!

Lmao butthurt much?

Look at this pic instead, look at all this pride and masculinity you Italians have

said the gypsy, then stop coming to italy because you are starving in your "country"

>There are only M*ds and N*rds
>Majority of Serbs have pitch black hair and brown eyes
We are clearly Asian,dumbass cracka.

Here we have a lot of Gypsies from fuck Romania and all are the same. Girls = Whores, Men = Thieves.

I visited Cyprus recently. I saw a Cypriotic girl with a nigger. She was gorgeous, not the usual white trash fat ass you see with niggers in Sweden.

>Mario is larping again
Isnt it about time you leave you mamas house already? No woman will think you are masculine when you are literally a manchild.

Kys faggot

All three are nords with south slavs being med since the majority of their dinaric genes are native med population that was slavicized by the migrating slavs. They were also rapebabbied but this is not a huge influence compared to the absorbed native Balkan population affect on their genes

Only when actuall empires throw everything what they got at us.
First
Prussia, Russia, Aus-Hun
Same cunts that led to ww1
Next
3rd reich and Commies
Two of the most powerfull armies at that time in europe.
No one will be able to stand that. Yet we survived.
Show your flag you butthurted fag

based Buffon, he is crying because representing the nation at international level means a lot to him. Italians are very nationalistic, unlike the rest of Europe.

Cool. Wow couldn't deny anything I see

>rest of europe
Fuck you

Deny what?You straight out claiming Slavs and Celts are N*rds,and that Serbs are majority natives of Balkans.You are either baiting or straight out retarded.

A real nationalist would be able to control his emotions unlike the manchild Buffon.

> muh MEDITERRANEAN
> arab turk photo
wat

Your claim is that Serbs are non med (so nord)
My claim is that Serbs are med (so not nord)
You're totally closer to the retarded stance than me

I do not claim Serbs are Nord you fucking retard.Serbs are linguistically Slavic,and anthropologically Dinarids,Alpinids.And no they are not native Balkanites either,they from Modern Romania,Ukraine.

Hahahahaha Serbs are certainly not from Ukraine and they re not Slavic/alpine race either. They are NATIVE by about 60% f their genes. Hahahaha

the infidels are not real nationalists as we brother, inshallah we will conquest southern europe as we have conquered Scandinavia

Radovan knocks him out in first post.

Do post your source.

Midgeterraneans are pathetic.

ever noticed how you can easily replace height related insults with dick related insults and be utterly unable to distinguish whether your interlocutor is a nigger or an albino nigger?

This desu they are the only ones who refuse to submit to us Arabs, converts or you will pay with your life medshits

The OP post mentioned body size,so it was on topic this time.

scandi women agree

Blue(south Slavic native non Slavic) and dark pink(Roman era and pre migration of med population around the med basin) come out to about 60%.

reminder

double reminder