why isnt he marrying a 19 year old virgin

The problem with England is, its full of English

muh deek

>likes cosplaying as Hitler
>Going to bleach a mulatto

Is Harry /our guy/?

Oi Jeffrey, get your dick out

Obvious fake tits and fake hair.

The monarchy hasn't been English in 950 years.

Cause he a brit cuck

She is going to age like milk

Screencap this

>reeeee why isn’t a royal prince doing what I, a lowly peasant, say?!?
>it’s not fair!! it was our turn!!!

more like not marrying royalty in romania in the former monarchy marrying down was illegal and you would give up the throne basically

She is 36 years and 4 months old....

Princess Diana died at age 36 years and 2 months old...

no one has ever given a shit about the romanian rat king or queen

>listen to me, actual prince! this gypsy peasant wants you to stop loving her right now!!!! she’s not white enough!!!!!

because he is an inbred moron

>be royal
>have literally only one job
>still manage to fuck it up

based Thailand

at this point and judging by facts at hand, even a Thai Ladyboy would have been a better (and definitely cuter) deal

Kek apparently her great-great-grandmother was Maltese.

Brit monarchy now being cucked with mongrel blood. A quadroon and a ginger— the children will be just beautiful and of course will never end in divorce. I wonder if the Jews ordered the ginger bastard to marry a negress since it would be “ less racist.”

what's her deal? she a kike ?

pardon me forgot you are an american
ok i will explain slowly this time
blood is important to royalty love has nothing to do with it you must marry a fucking noble not some random whore
no its not my will to i would prefer it but the law

She is descended from royalty, specifically from the line of King John of England. She is distantly related to Prince harry, by about 500 - 600 years. He is not marrying outside of royalty.

guess who does better sex OP

Half kike, half nigger. Worst of all worlds.

Almost all euro royals have ties to the old Romanian royalty and the newer Romanian royalty was mostly bought Brits and Germans by blood. No rats about it. How can we judge as a nation who willingly elects bacteria.

she prolly fucks like a succubus. Harry mai boi

Nevermind, she lived here, not Maltese.

her bloodline traces back to nobility, gypsy.

not like it even matters at this point anyways. you DO understand how cucked the notion of nobility even is, don’t you?

if you place so much stock into the virtues of bloodlines you must hold a poor opinion of yourself indeed

Are you a nigger or a retard? Firstly, don’t believe it. Second, if you go back far enough just about every White is related to royalty in some way. That does not make everyone royalty. And how is a kike related to a Christian king? How does one prove which plantation owner engaged in bestiality?

>old Romanian royalty
prince charles is related to vlad the impaler
and all royalty in europe is related

>caring about nobility in 2017
>defending this horrible choice by going "she has a very tiny amount of royal blood in her!"

God, you people are sad fucks.

Don’t you have some car bombs to explode you vicious mongrel Arab animal?

Except. they are not the real Royals. The real Royals, at least its direct descendant, lives downunder.

>cucked the notion of nobility
offcourse the mongrel nation with no nobility or true nationalism puts no value in blood no wonder since yours is impure
loves democracy tells me we are cucked piss off

A campaign forbidding him the throne to "keep the royal blood pure" would be hilarious you all know it'd be worth it

>American
>calls me a mongrel

You can't make this shit up.

>Saxon
>English
Now you're just having a jolly good old laugh.

> unironically using le current year argument

> Trash who doesn’t understand that a “de” or “ Von” before name still a big status symbol in Europe.

Leave my board. Now.

Not anymore.

>t. your friendly neighborhood Greek-Australian

Do you live in an igloo? Also

R A R E
A
R
E

That flag...

In other words, there is 56% chance a White person is typing on this end. Zero chance on your end you lazy shit-stained savage Arab rape- creature.

and what good has the noble blood done for romania and the UK exactly? look at our mongrel nation and compare it to yours. so much noble blood and nothing to show for it, other than gypsy pickpockets and refugees

Why are people so angry? She's 25% black and isn't even in the royal line.

Let people be happy.

You're very stupid. Don't reply again.

/our guy/
he's going to bleach the nigger away with his uber white sperm, completely ending the negroe bloodline of Meghan

Any of you betas would love her

because (((they))) told him to be child free and interracial

>lower crime rate than most of europe and america
>economic growth and no race riots
>no moral degenracy
>america has the most gypsies and nigger on top
would you like me to compare some more?
your nation is coming apart retard after a mere centuries while we have buildings older than your country today

He is just following the script...

>wessex mongs
Mercian supremacy when?

hopefully she'll lay a nogjew egg and die in a (((car crash))) not long after

Realistically, he can fuck all the 19 yo virgins he wants. This seems like a good way to get the media on his side so they ignore his extracurricular activities.

It's a good plan if you're evil.

what is it to be an american today really
is about zero standards at all
>race
>religion
>ideology
>ability
>language
>legal
you can be a retarded negorid marxist who is also an islamist and be as american as the founding fathers
tldr people who only see a prince and castle in disneyland should shut the fuck up about monarchy

romania has never mattered and will never matter. 99.9% of humans on earth can’t name a single romanian person or point out your country on a map. your only cultural export is mocked and derided across the world. this will be the last (You) i donate to you, i know this conversation has been very exciting for you. go back to discussing better
men and better countries from
your rat hole

Streetshitters hiding behind meme flags now think they can give orders? No, sorry paneer.

That bitch is the embodiment of le 56% murrimutt face.

if becoming brazil or south africa 2.0 and dying in wars for israel is your ideia of mattering then no thanks im good

>Any of you betas
The mick with the queer paki as pm considers himself alpha? The Irish are the Palestinians of Europe.

Harry's not the son of Charles anyway (Diana cucked him with the captain of the Household Cav) so I don't see what everybody is getting worked up about.

Why does she have trap tits?

She is 36 and hot as fuck still.

Because she's a royal and 19 yo virgins are not.

A study into the American actress’ family tree has discovered her ancestor was in fact beheaded on the orders of Henry VIII, his wealth and land confiscated after a spectacular fall from favour.

Lord Hussey, 1st Baron Hussey of Sleaford, was the great-great-great-grandfather of Captain Christopher Hussey, who left England in the 1650s to become a Founding Father of Nantucket.

Ten generations later, in a new family tree in America, came Thomas W. Markle, who married Doria Ragland to produce Rachel Meghan Markle, born in 1981.

>rare
>triples

>fake boobs

absolute disgusting

what a disgrace

He’s a kike you fucking commie scum.

the mutt with a retarded president wholl say anything to get elected. Enjoy your shit hole.

Wow, le epic burn. That sure will shut me up about the openly queer paki leading a “catholic” country that sends it’s worst scum here to rob and steal. Second only to the Jews.

You're the mixed capital of the world. You are the personification of the word mongrel.

Barons are not royals. Nobility and royalty are not the same thing. Practically anyone in America has some horribly diluted aristocratic blood from many generations ago. Prince Harry could easily have found a younger and more attractive English woman with direct noble ancestry or even a title in her own right, he has chosen not to because he is now pretty much out of the line of succession, so he has no pressure on him to provide acceptable heirs.

You're a shit fest of mixing. Mongrel boy.

> if you place so much stock into the virtues of bloodlines you must hold a poor opinion of yourself indeed

said the fox who couldn't reach the grapes

who the fuck cares?

shes hot as fuck and its not like the english have any bloodline worth preserving. most of them look like trolls.

Because she's hot as fuck, bet she's wild in bed.

Plantagenet.......

This, who gives a shit? William has kids who will go on to have kids of their own. Harry gets to live his life and occasionally be brought into the spotlight if tourism needs a bump or tabloids need to sell papers/clicks

maybe if you go to the royal palace you can ask to speak to the royal family and tell them why a pakipeasant should decide who the prince marries

im sure they respect and value your sound wisdom

Cus he's the bastard son of peasant and the Queen is set on destroying his cucked up lineage

COLONISED

Why do Chads always end up being the biggest cucks?

>the state of the UK monarchy in 2017
lmao jesus how the mighty fall

American reading comprehension at its finest. The entire point of my post was that Prince Harry is the one making the choice, and that he is essentially free to do so. Nobody is telling him who he should get married to because he is completely surplus to requirements with three direct heirs to the throne currently living.

>You're the mixed capital of the world.

Race mixing is taboo here--especially among black families. It's like you Eurotards actually believe the memes you post.

not an argument. no one in this thread has been able to explain how imaginary human pedigree and “royal blood” is actually beneficial to anyone other than royalty itself.

it’s an illusion, it’s a form of social control and useless tradition. watching working class chavs and gypsys defend the same system that spits on them amusing.

again: go tell royalty what to do. oh wait? you can’t?

You mean, the same way you believe that we're Arabs?

Whoops, I replied to the wrong post. Fat fingers

If it wasn't for Sup Forums, I wouldn't even know your micro nation existed. I had to google Malta just to ensure it was in/near Europe.

You think you're in a position to say anything, you fucking cuck?

That's your problem.

Are you deliberately lying or just too dumb to recognise the truth? Your entire fucking country is mixed race. You elected a half-nigger president twice, ffs. 1-in-6 marriages in your country is interracial.

She's not half kike, you imbecile.

t. Moron that has never been here. You Eurotards are unironically ignorant and not simply meming, apparently. Blacks, Mexicans, and whites don't even live around each other as a general rule much less race mix. There are interracial couples on occasion but everyone gawks at them.

Don't be so fucking stupid. Hot as fuck?

Who gives a shit?

Absolutely is Half-kike. And I don’t even give a fuck about any of this, read on dm that they might have a “multi-faith” ceremony. She’s half jewess retard.

do you actually think people know or care about malta?

I literally have never heard it mentioned once in my life, I’d confirm that you’re a real place on google if I actually cared, which I don’t

Make your country great (for the first time ever) and maybe people will acknowledge your existence. Your problem, not ours

In that pic. But yeah now I think about it is is quintessentially British for your most eligible bachelor to only be able to get a 36 year old American mutt

He's just some shill larping as a white supremacist. All 56posters are paid, ignore them.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet