Welcome to 2017!

Barbie is gay now.

pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/26/were-massive-fans-of-lgbt-rights-barbie-and-you-should-be-too/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zjLOP
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/03/company-reimagines-ken-dolls-dad-bods-promote-positive-body-image/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when is barbie getting a feminine penis?

Barbie is an inanimate object to which children assign whatever traits they want.

Like Trump.

All women have to be bisexual.

Trump is GOAT.

Massive fans? More like massive faggots.

I see you! Zap!

bump

That is hot. Her partner should be black tho.

"Love Wins" until they realize they can't just reproduce. Lesbians could if one of them got a sperm injection, therefore making it technically cuckoldry for the other woman. Therefore, lesbian Barbie teaches how to be a cuck for women. Done

archive.is/zjLOP

Allison Ikley-Freeman says that she “was not supposed to win.”

But the 26-year-old mental health counselor did win earlier this month—albeit by a razor thin margin—in a special election for the state senate seat in Oklahoma’s District 37. What made her win especially dramatic—and what shaped the headlines around her victory—was the fact that she was both a Democrat and an out, married lesbian mother of three running against a Republican for a seat in the GOP-controlled legislature of a red state.

“Lesbian Democrat” became the go-to shorthand to describe the young victor.

Ikley-Freeman’s campaign—as reflected by her website—focused primarily on housing, health care, and education. Talk with her longer than thirty seconds and she’ll start talking at length about the ongoing budget crisis in the Oklahoma state legislature, about dollar stores displacing grocery stores creating food deserts, and about how her previous experience of being homeless informs her approach to low-income voters.

But Ikley-Freeman doesn’t mind that the national media coverage of her narrow victory tends to highlight her sexual orientation.

“When I see headlines like that, I’m not disappointed because then I have people all across the nation being like, ‘What? There’s hope!’” she told The Daily Beast. “Headlines like that give people hope who feel disenfranchised.”

well I always made two barbies kiss eachother when my little cousin used to have them

I don’t get it.. why do you have to make Barbie gay. I mean the kids can play with them as they want (making her gay if kids really think about this kinda stuff, I didn’t) without somebody pointing it out.

So gay kids can have their own toys.

So Ken got cucked or is he gay now, too?

And also muslim.

Sometimes I think the 21st century must be really confusing for marketing people.

>be in marketing
>average intelligence at best
>2.0 GPA out of college
>get a job through a family connection
>have to increase plummeting barbie sales
>okay, I can do this
>in the past we always just made her something else
>let's make her muslim now
>the approved public opinion is you're supposed to like muslims, right?
>nobody wants to be racist
>well damn, why the hell are sales still falling?
>okay, I know
>we'll make her gay
>the approved opinion is you're supposed to like gays, right?
>nobody wants to be a racist
>damn it! why do even fewer people want to buy it?
>i'm going to lose my job.

Have you ever. In your life. Seen a straight ken doll?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/03/company-reimagines-ken-dolls-dad-bods-promote-positive-body-image/

To be fair we all knew that Ken was a massive fag...

Nice get

lmao
these people must be killed in the most brutal way imaginable to serve as a warning to future generations

are they handcuffed together? BDSM lesbianism is something I can get behind

I always thought that playing with barbies was pretty gay, nothing new.

I've been having lesbian sex sessions with Barbie dolls for years. Plus black babies.

> She's a real plastic pussy muncher addict

Is that real? That looks fucking surreal. Like a meme became reality.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/edtwYT

As soon op unironically being a faggot

Day of the Shock soon, faggit

bump

>black ken and spic ken are the only attractive ones
hmm

Still waiting for bull dyke Barbie.

This. Plus be hijab-wearing Muslim.

She cicumsized? Asking for a friend.

OK is apparently not OK.

Interestingly, Ken has always been gay. Even in the mid-70s kids knew Barbie was just his beard.

So much this. Freddy Mercury was only a 5 on the 10-point Ken Gayness Scale.

they could be making millions by selling these but nooo lets bankrupt our company and sacrifice it on the altar of social justice and political correctness...

Are half of those supposed to be FtM trannies? Seriously curious.

>she doesn't look like Angelina Jolie enough

FGM kit sold separately.

Ken is asexual, he doesn't even have a dick

>he

For makes? Yes, it is super gay. Having ONE ironically (such as the new Jihadi Barbie) is only marginally homo.

lesbians are incredibly boring. need to have barbie get bbc

>two hot dykes
Now that's fake news.
Also Ken was always a faggot anyway

>introducing sex toys to babies and little children who aren't supposed to know about the bees and flowers yet.

English teacher pls. Stop embarrassing us there.

Sup Forums may whine and cry but the numale look is actually pretty popular among women.
I've been letting my beard grow and I must say that it has had a quite positive reaction.

sorry, im japanese man and realize that the black man is intellectually the superior choice and should fuck our women for our ancestors transgressions

FUCKING WHITE KENS

Fuck off and delete that shit, this is Sup Forums not youtube >:(

So progressive but still not diverse enough.

You're not fooling us, Satan

kek

>the good ol I was gay the whole time switcheroo.
Barbie is the epitome of pandering, this shouldn't be a surprise.

Do you think that little girls care or are paying attention to whether or not Barbie is gay? No, this is just a little token thrown out to appease their goofy mothers and SJWs. Its more for media attention than anything else, because media attention will drive sales. If the political climate were different, you could expect "Kill Darkie Barbie." Barbie dolls have always weirdly been the brunt of the petty and trivial SJW rage complex. You're letting yourself get distracted by the same irrelevant marketing bullshit. If we didn't let ourselves get distracted by the asinine and trivial, they would be doing these things in a vacuum and the doing of it would mean nothing.

god of all texas

Wouldn't these be fun to stand up in a field and shoot at for a day?

Just like my Japanese cartoon.

The term is cuckquean for the fem cucks and cuckcake for the girl being fucked.

bump