youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be a jew
>get thrown into the "bears and eagles" cage by hitler

>be a jew
>survive getting gassed six times

>be a jew
>avoid getting gassed because you're hungry

They can make all the holograms and documentaries and exhibits they want - the moment the last survivor is dead most of the Western population is going to stop giving a shit. Without Holocaust victims to constantly trot out, Jewish influence will finally begin to wain

>be a jew
>climb a 80 ft tall pile of human ash (never to be found)
>die in a nazi acid pond
>scare the neighbors

Are you suggesting that people who went through insanely traumatic experiences don't have crystal clear memory? Preposterous! Why hasn't each of them written a 10,000-page book about their horrific experiences, re-living each one fresh?

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs
>escape your death camp in a pile of clothes

They have holograms of holohoax survivors but not my waifus? This is some bullshit right here!

Help me Obi-Goy Kenobi, you're my only hope

>more evidence
>They're making it all up.
>more evidence
>They're making it all up even more.
This is what altright conspirtards actually believe.

>be a jew
>get tickled to death by hitler

>casual nazi salute in front of the first holographic kike
Is she /ourgirl/?

Even if you believe the holohoax narrative, why would anyone buy jews go to the holocaust museum?

Can nutjobs be witnesses?

>the electric jew

Die in a fucking fire bitch. All of it's been refuted countless times
>Muh soviet 'evidence'
>Muh endless cycle of citation citeing each other
Get a fucking clue, bitch.

>be a jew
>get raped by specially trained nazi rape dogs

>be a baby jew
>get turned into a soccer ball by hitler

And this one time in band camp....

>be a jew
>get gassed 3 times and survive the 4th after hitler runs out of jew killing gas

>be a jew
>your blood catches on fire

The Holocaust did happen.

It is just that Israel is inflating details and using it as an excuse for their own attacks and human rights violations.

Also, holograms are tacky as fuck. Video of survivors stories are just as moving.

Send billions of taxdollars to Israel, Obi-Goy Kenobi; you're my only hope.

>All of it's been refuted countless times
Literally not even one has a scrap of it been proven false.

>they must all be completely insane because the only ones left alive are so old. all people that old are insane. Except Daddy Trump, of course.

When can I get my jew ventriloquist dummy in the concentration camp pajamas?

I figured they're immortal since so many people survived starvation, dehydration, imprisonment, torture and 18+ gas chambers. It's like Hitler created super soldiers that only know how to be professional victims.

>be a jew
>get turned into jewish sausage and eaten by hitler

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death by hitler

Whoa, are you suggesting that when you're mass murdering millions of people on a systematic basis in the 1940s when medical and biological science was pretty shit that they might accidentally fuck up a few times when considering the body weight of someone put into a gas chamber being too high for the gas to kill them? Literally impossible. The Nazi's weren't perfect killing machines but they should have been.

>be a jew
>get cremated to ashes in 30 minutes

>be a jew
>go in a dunk tank and get vaporized into jew dust by 10 gorbillion volts

But all of them were perpetually starving. How can malnourished infants be overweight for a gas chamber?

>be a jew scheduled for death
>get your teeth cleaned

>nazi salute in front of the holojew
what did she mean by this?

>be a jew
>get dig dugged

>get hospitalised by people who have supposedly made special gas chambers to kill you

>be 20,000 jews
>get vaporized by hitler's death star laser

>be a male jew
>get turned into a jewess by hitler

>be jews
>grow in numbers after the holohoax

>be a jew
>die via wacky nazi rube goldberg machines

You wish, the great great grandchildren will go on about how the trauma is in their dna and how thanks to holocaust jewish genes are forever scarred

>be 400 jews
>get cremated in 5 minutes via nazi magic

>be jews
>get tricked into eating a baby jew by ebil nazis

Because kids gotta learn about their suffering and why they have to be obedient goys and send shelels

>be a jew
>get spanked by a nazi robot

>be 8 million jews

>ok, 7 million

>ok, ok 4 million
>ok, wait, wait, 2.5 million, believe us goyim! or go to jail!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

>be hitler

That's my boy

I live near that place. The building looks like a prison. On purpose I'm sure but it drives away my liberal friends which I love.

>Execute order 6 000 000

Breddy guud.

Gas proof superjew. When does the Netflix series start?

Lol

You have to understand the Jewish mind. Their end times are said to come when a large number of them die. That's why the numbers pops up during history, again and again, each time a little greater.
Now, the Jews have a special kind of superstition, where things that everyone agrees have happend did happen, whether or not it actually took place. If everyone agrees that a large number of Jews perished, it won't happen and save them from the end of their days.

id's like anoddah hologram

"Mainly Jews"

KEK

Space billboards when

No is right, there will come a time where after the "survivors" die no one will give a shit anymore. Genghis Khan is alluded to and referenced like it was all a giant meme, Turks even fucking idolize him

ive never wanted to hack a network so bad in my life.

replace with holo tupac and adolf

Were their crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate 6 gorzilllion in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 million die? Nope. Again, basic math in regards to the jew population post-war. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain jew control upon the world? Yep.

Fuck off, JIDF.

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>hologram
>holocaust
it's like poetry

>chamber with moving knifes

god, thats just ridiculous

>Computer, load "our greatest ally"

Wait, is this how the Nazis burned 6 million Jews in an impossibly short amount of time? Maybe Jew blood is far more flammable than the blood of other races?

Fuck off kike, stalin was a lying kike just like you

>be 7 million jews
> be also 8 million jews

It's 600 gorillion, nevah fugget, oy veyyyyy

at last the goyim will be reminded for eternity

execute white genocide phase 2

when holosuite.

They'll be run by ((((ferengi))))

>nazi jerkoff machines

Can you be any more stupid? Give me the 6 million names with sources

>holocaust museum says no single war time document exists of amount of people documented or murdered
>all of a sudden 7 million died in one camp according to war time document

To say no Jews died at the hands of the Nazis is preposterous. However to claim that 6 million were systematically executed through mass gassings at so called "death camps" is the most dubious assertion of the 20th century.

A multitude of independant investigations and scientific studies on the alleged gas chambers, the crematories, and various other structures within the camps reveal the absurdity of the lie in irrefutable terms. Tests for Zyclon B in the brick, the morter, the slab and the soil in proximity to the alleged gas chambers revealed no discernable amounts of Zyclon B in the samples. The only ares of the camps to show a measurable uptick in the levls of Zyclon B were the undisputed bulidings housing the delousing chambers. Lice infestation had reached epidemic porportions across much of western Europe and had devestated the concentration camp populations so the SS began a campaign of delousing the inmates and new arrivals; which is why in these delousing chambers the inmates hair was shaved their clothing removed both left behind to be treated with the Zyclon B a powerful insecticide.

Furthermore, none of the alleged gas chambers were properly sealed to prevent the entire camp including the staff from being poisoned by a gassing.

As mentioned in several previous posts the number of victms was an absolute impossibility, inflated by the Zionest controlled allies. They did not have the facilities nor the time to kill and cremate 6 million people. Maybe a tenth at most.

The research is out there to support everything I have said. If you dispute any of the claims ive made do yourself a favor and get educated.

>kremawurst
Lmfao

Will someone please make a short film where all these bogus horrors of the holocaust take place, maybe even with clown music?
If film can't be made, maybe use existing cuts from films, and narrate over it with survivor statements.

>To say no Jews died at the hands of the Nazis is preposterous
to say they didn't deserve it is also ridiculous for the record

It sounds like alot of these people are confusing the Third Reich with the Boy's Scouts.

It was real in my mind, children

So is this what it means to "get gassed"?

We need our own hologram talking about the Holodomor and other Jew crimes.

this is just fucking sick
i hope they know this is only encouraging antisemitism from rational people who understand the logistics impossibility of exterminating 6 million jews during the timeframe of ww2

>Blade Runner 1945
You thought you were getting robo waifus but instead it’s just more jews bitching

My God the Jews are going to live forever.

>be jew
>be hollow

all we have to do is smash it

oy vey remember the 6 gorillion pixels

>Kikes make a digital display that's connected to a device that can be hacked
This won't end well for them.

Underrated

>be a jew
>collect the power up that lets you wall-walk so you can reach the next level