Private military companies are anti-military industrial complex

>Best warriors on the planet, all former special forces
>Most doing it because they're good at it and it's all they know
>They're all still super patriotic
>They can accomplish an objective for far less than a bomb from an entrenched arms manufacturer
>Their profit motive, live fighters mean they don't pick anything that isn't in their wheelhouse
>Have to buy equipment themselves, so they deploy it efficiently and effectively
>Deep state already tried to shoot them down with the Nisour Square coverup, constant anti-PMC propaganda

PMC is the answer to the deep state and perpetual war. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHOg-lMPuaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. My buddy worked for them. I'm interested to know everyone's opinion.

They're mercs, they aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them, even if they had some reason to want to stop wars, which they don't.

It's great to have an alternative; however, they can always say 'No' to an order

Fuck blackwater. Monsanto hired those assholes to shill /fit/ for GMOs and it made me late to work sometimes taking apart their shitty arguments.

nice in theory but markedly less accountable to the public and should be depended upon only where vital and necessary. cannon fodder wiling to do the dirty work when higher ups need to turn a blind eye to problems that needn't take forever and a day to fucking fix.

just call them what they are. mercenaries for hire.

Mercenaries are always shit.There are a few exceptions like Blackwater,buth most mercenary groups are a bunch of local shitskins that are basically criminals for hire for jihadists and african warlords.
I have a friend that worked both for a Ukrainian and a Polish pm,the pay was the only good thing,they were in afganistan and syria guarding some oil fields for some company.If you would get shot you would be left 4 dead like a dog,if you get captured by the locals your own country will have to negotiate for your release.
Mercs have their limited uses in third world shitholes for companyes looking to make blood money from oil,diamonds etc.But they will never be a viable replacement for an army.

I actually agree with you on this.

I want to know what Blackwater's role was in Vegas shooting

Was a PMC in Iraq. This can't be farther from the truth. Most of the people you work with are fucking pakis who have never shot a gun before and run as soon as they hear an explosion.

Your job consists of sitting on the side of the road waiting to be blown up and trying to find prostitutes that are fuckable. Don't do it anons.

>Best warriors on the planet, all former special forces
Not really, no.

ITT fatfucks discharged from the military pretending to be hardcore operator

Blackwater are the mercs for the good guys. Rudy G. is one of their leaders and they have all of hillarys emails.

Retarded.
This is just a system for the 'MIC' to skirt military law. They work hand-in-hand with the CIA to fund ISIS and destabilisation along Russia's border.
Scum of the earth.

>Blackwater are the mercs for the good guys
Behaving like a fucking animal in foreign countries and antagonizing generic people is not anywhere near being a "good guy".

Same as every other false flag they get hired for. It's a way to manipulate military code with MUH PROPERTAY MUH JOUB MUH PRIVATE INTRESTS!

I think if we become truly Weimarica than we will count our blessing for these guys. They will be the SS

>PMC is the answer to the deep state and perpetual war. Prove me wrong.

Wrong it's not anti deep state but it does give options to rich people that are against the administration and reduces the current front runners of the arms industry

British PMC grunt checking in.

KYS kike

Jews privatising the military is even more dangerous, because (((who))) do they actually serve...

The MIC is predominately private so your argument isnt even valid

How about NO MORE FUCKING WARS FOR ISRAEL

...Metal Gear?

Reduces the profits*
On a side note black water has changed it's name multiple times so you might want to correct that next time you post about this issue.

TRY UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

After Iraq calms down we will see another war form, watch the media shift hard to demonize N.Korea and Iran, even Russia.

War is money nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHOg-lMPuaM

Any other British PMC Grunts here?

> How about NO MORE FUCKING WARS FOR ISRAEL
How much are you willing to pay me to (not?) do my part?
btw I am a fat, untrained, waste of a humanbean who still has the capacity to fly a drone or provide a service in this industry. I am also desperate for money so whatever you wanna pay is cool.

There's a reason that mercenaries fell out of favor and standing armies became the standard (think Flemish mercs trashing the English countryside for 100 years)

>Trusting mercenaries

Does every PMC have a base in the middle of the ocean? Is there a real life Diamond Dogs?

Where do you work?

short answer no

long answer mermaids

They're not needed. Russia and China will also be sending food and supplies and instructors to the US citizens to help them fight whatever bits and pieces of the military that don't join us. The deep state kikes are going to be shoah'd very soon, and we will take back our nation.

>>Best warriors on the planet, all former special forces
Fucking lel

>They can accomplish an objective for far less than a bomb from an entrenched arms manufacturer
I don't think you understand what PMCs actually do

I work for Aegis, currently on home soil at the moment though just doing a bit of close protection work at the moment filling in the gap before heading out to the sandy shit hole again.

They ARE the deep state you moronic piece of shit. When they broke into subsidiaries after the name change from Xi to Academi they won their bids for CIA contracts. They're just whores, they have no allegiance to the constitution.

It's kind of funny that the Saudi Arabia coup has put these guys into the main force guarding MBS and his prisoners...
Picture this: Many of the richest, most powerful men who were responsible for planning and financing 9/11 are now imprisoned and being "interrogated" by cowboy american mercenaries in an ABSOLUTE sharia monarchy in which the standard punishment for most serious crimes is PUBLIC BEHEADING. The capital of KSA has a place colloquially known as "Chop-chop square" because it hosts many public executions.
What do you think they might say? How do you think their co-conspirators over here are feeling right now?

Dude sounds legit.

WAITING. its always the waiting.

Is blackwater/academia hiring people to sink Somali pirate boats?

I am here with them. Google Camp Integrity. lol. They rent to all kinds of contractors. Actually met Eric Prince a few years back.
Some real bad asses. Some just posers. Not a shooter myself, but the way they are going IS the future.

I want to hire a private security team to use inside of the USA.

fuck off kike

>War Dogs

The worse thing is that most of the gear is absolute garbage and completely unnecessary.

I'll take a well-trained rifleman with an M16A2, PASGT vest and helmet, ALICE gear, and M81 BDU any day

Tell us Iraqi hooker stories

i applied to AEGIS once for ship pro stuff because i was VBSS trained and they

1) didnt respond to my email until i had already moved on

2) put me and a bunch of other guy's emails and resumes in a public pastebin and didnt tell anyone. i had to contact the pastebin site and ask them to take it down (they told me the emails were likely hacked, in which case AEGIS never emailed me about that)

This

If anything, they're a sign of the degradation of the American constitution.

>They're all still super patriotic
>mercs
>loyal
patriotism is a joke

>all former special forces
False.

The American military proper is more of a mercenary force as you're describing it than Blackwater is. Democratic armies are always shit and will end up relying on something like this, because democracies like to pretend that war isn't a necessary and inevitable part of life--they hide from it, and turn their "wars" into police actions that hide behind rhetorical lies and deceit.

>Mercenaries and auxiliaries are useless and dangerous; and if one holds his state based on these arms, he will stand neither firm nor safe; for they are disunited, ambitious and without discipline, unfaithful, valiant before friends, cowardly before enemies; they have neither the fear of God nor fidelity to men, and destruction is deferred only so long as the attack is; for in peace one is robbed by them, and in war by the enemy. The fact is, they have no other attraction or reason for keeping the field than a trifle of stipend, which is not sufficient to make them willing to die for you. They are ready enough to be your soldiers whilst you do not make war, but if war comes they take themselves off or run from the foe; which I should have little trouble to prove, for the ruin of Italy has been caused by nothing else than by resting all her hopes for many years on mercenaries, and although they formerly made some display and appeared valiant amongst themselves, yet when the foreigners came they showed what they were.

It's been tried.

>War is money

War is life you fucking retard. War in modern capitalist democracy is for money, because well, that's what our entire society and culture is based around. Fucking shitty western societies worship the GDP stat every day and then blame war for money-grubbing excess.

> Best warriors on the planet
Explain the video of blackwater mercs crying like pussies when they get ambushed, faggot.

link

I could break a President in two!

They'll kill for money, but they won't die for a cause.

It's on liveleak. Just search blackwater ambush. A group of faggot blackwater go into a live area blasting fucking rock music and shooting cars and random huts and are ambushed by a ton of brownies with shitty little ak's and blackwater couldn't escape since they got boxed in and tortured.

To their effort, they did kill a bunch of nogs, but why on earth play loud music to announce where you are when your alone in enemy territory.

Second attempt

First of black water isn't even that particular companies name anymore. Secondly I wouldn't even put them in the top 3 of pmc's.

Doing gods work son

Blackwater is not all special forces. I worked as a drilling site security officer in Africa for three months for them (we protected Halliburton/Baker Oil Tool rigs). My only military experience was 19K tank slave.

Academi give me a job please.

Mind if I ask you a few questions?

Sure.

I think the U.S. should fully privatize their military. Efficiency will (usually) increase in a competitive market.

FUCKIN TANKER!

>the free market will fix it
your meme game is about 3 years behind schedule

Heard there are quite a few Saffers involved.

What'd your resume look like
What were they looking for by which I mean certifications/ physical fitness levels/ shooting ability
did you have any combat experience prior to getting the job
what was the pay like for how many months/ hours a day/ days a week
Is there a cool down period between contracts
What were the living conditions like at the locations you worked at
What were your coworkers like

I also have a quesiton:

If I want to live grunt life should I go back to Marine infantry or go PMC? I just want to walk around in a shithole and shoot at things I can't see. Don't ask me why, I just really liked it. I was mindbroke

Bump

Kojima is right again.