Tfw you think you won't be able to post in "only country with no terrorism" threads very soon

>tfw you think you won't be able to post in "only country with no terrorism" threads very soon
I love my country very much, I just think we are running out of luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/CARILLO
iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2017/11/11/news/tiburtina-marocchino-trovato-morto-ferita-al-petto-come-il-trans-ucciso-ieri-1037961/
lastampa.it/2017/11/25/italia/cronache/tunisino-ucciso-e-poi-bruciato-in-casa-a-piombino-arrestato-un-italiano-mVXutaPbNotC3naIZ6dduK/pagina.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>part and pasta

The trick will be to shift from a terrorist importation country to a terrorist exclusion zone at the right moment.

We're all gonna make it

Why don't they ever attack italy? Seems very (((suspicious)))

Impossible, left wing government and weak as shit right wing parties
I'm just going to give up soon and I'm pretty sad about it
I hope so, man, I really do

It’s obvious we’re the bridge for Europe, hit it and we close the borders so no more Isis operations

We will never close the borders, let's be real, we are just like France, Sweden, England and Germany

reignite fascism brother

Can't do, a couple months ago our left wing government passed a law similar to the hate speech law in England, resumable in "you are a fascist, you go to jail"
No one batted an eye.

Defeatist cucklet kys. Vote right wing, we will always be corrupt but at least not a mixed cesspit like the anglomongrels.

I seriously hope we get attacked soon, honestly, before we become like the frogs and let it slip.

Bonus point for making the current pope a martyr, he's useless if not detrimental as is.

even they're busy eating pasta

Don't worry brother, I will vote right wing, I just think it's too late

Italians will retaliate by killing every Muslim they see.

They won't.
They are cucks like every modern european, that's why I'm so worried about my country

P-pasta pizza Luigi mmm mamma mia che bontà?

Yeah, something like that

northerner?

maybe polentoni cucks like you kek, if muslims try to do an attack in calabria or naples they will be massacred

It always becomes a "north vs south" thread ffs
As italians we must stand together, please don't do shit like this

I'm not making it a versus discussion, I was just wondering whether the libcuck sentiments you seem preoccupied by are really stronger up north than they are in the ignorant south.

because even in Rome I find either people not being informed or being intolerant on the issues, a turning point isn't so unlikely.

sounds like it's time for SIEGE

Oh ok, I understand
I really hope you are right, man

the mafia rule your country anyway

Can you please explain?
I know the book but I haven't read it yet, it's pretty hard to find here in Italy

Oh god damn it, Muslims already got Constantinople and now their getting Rome.

Looks like they are pretty good at planning ahead

Yes, Miklagard fell long ago. Poland fought off the muhammedans once, but even Poland can not fight them both from the east and from the west (Swedistan, Germanistan).

It is time to emigrate and leave the ancestral grounds behind. Literally thousands of years of history will be gone in decades.

I know you don't want to turn this into a North/South discussion, but it is relevant. Not all of our country are made up of cucks ya know. (I'm Italian btw, disregard the flag)

The South is much less liberally cucked than the North and everyone knows it.

If there was a terrorist attack in a place like Bari or Napoli, I'm pretty sure that there would be a purge. At least in my town there would be.

(You) fucking faggot us tolerating muzzies is exactly because there have been no terrorist attacks, no fucking way those glow-in-the-dark AISI niggers are going to let anything happen

hold on, the (((Fiano))) act passed?

I will never leave Italy, they can't win

I feel the same about western Norway. But they are everywhere, collecting welfare and raping women. And since we are not allowed to own guns for self defense, I would not feel safe raising children here anymore.

I can not imagine having a daughter and letting her do something as simple as walk to school ( which was 100% safe 20 years ago in this country).

Fpbp

feels good to be a Sup Forumsack

they will level basically every inch of that city, it's blasphemous

>We're all gonna make it

Not all of us.

>Vote right wing,
>thinking the right will be able to do something.

Keep dreaming.

You my friend are a patriot. Stand strong, we'll beat them back yet.

Unisciti al pol italiano t.me/maschat

Thank you my friend, I'll keep fighting

You must have children!
Don't let (((them))) win, do your part and rise a nice norwegian family
I'll pray for you, for what's worth

Decades of dealing with the mafia made our police force good enough at investigation to catch the eastwards before they do it. Also we aren't much of a refugee loving country, there is a kind of concentration camp an hour's drive from my town. They're keeping a few hundred niggers holed up inside a former NATO base. It's not even the only one around

*bastards, autocorrect

Inside a ex-Nato base? Are you from Verona?
Anyway, as I said before, I really hope you are right
I love Italy too much to witness a terror attack and do nothing

Despite of the flag I'm Italian too. Wich right wing paty is worth voting in your opinion?

Severely underrated post

*party, fuck this shitty keyboard

I don't really know
As I stated before, our right wing is weak, it lacks of content and they don't have an effective popular support

At least the animal's aren't comfortable. Do anything you can to sabotage the gibs and they'll clear out first chance they get.

È un gruppo di Telegram?

Yup

As if we have any choice.
Lega.

I'm from Venice, Cona is part of my province.
I too hope terror attacks don't happen, but if they happen people aren't going to swallow it and do nothing. This isn't France.
Hard to say. The right isn't any better than the left or Meme5S. We just don't have strong political leaders anymore, which is why fucking Berlusconi rose from his grave to start campaigning again

I just saw on the news that some tranny gyppo prostitute got murdered in Rome
Cheer up, you guys are bros

>The right isn't any better than the left
One won't give free citizenship to any nigger born here.

I like some Lega's policies, but It's pro Israel afer all... I'm starting to consider Casa Pound

kek

Terrorist attacks would ensure right wing victory. I hope they try one without managing to kill people

why do you feel like that? something happen?

Fair enough. Then I guess Lega even if I really don't like Salvini
>Casapound
>had to be backed by gypsy mafia to win elections in a shitty Rome suburb
They're wannabes

Also you had to deal with those Brigate Rosse faggots

>sabotage the gibs
how do you sabotage something that doesn't exist?

Or they kill some leftcuck traitors. Nothing takes the wind out of a lefty's sails like one of their own fanatics mowed down by shitskin.

We are the europe's door, no one will attack us. If the do they will lost the opportunity to go in germoney,france,sweden and other muslim/european countries.

I wouls steer clear from Berlusconi, he's now larping as a (((moderato))).

As far as the terror threats are concerned, our secret services are far more efficient than thay are given credit for. And it may not seem big news but every day some shitskin gets deported only because they are vocally pro Isis on facebook or twitter. That doesn't happen in other european countries.

why are Italians so different from Italian-Americans?

all the Italians I grew up with were very big guys, always getting into fights and wouldn't put up with fag /nigger shit

is it because they have darker skin, extra greasy, mostly came from southern Italy that they're more violent? or is it just because they became americans?

Casa pound is a wasted vote. They will never get enough seats to do anything.
Lega is the only realistic option, even if you are from the south you should bite the bullet and vote for them just to stop this flood of shit that is coming to us

Italy is -thus far- terror attacks free. Plots have been found and cells destroyed, the last one that got a lot of coverage was right here in Venice: three Kosovo guys planning to blow up the Rialto Bridge (the one you see on postcards).
The Lead Years were a hard lesson in how to deal with terrorism. It looks like we learnt well

None at all? Not even in the more liberal infested areas?

Yeah, go have a look at your local INPS waiting room sometimes.

you still got the mafia to dispense swift justice

>Carillo
>italian

pick one

Meh, I still don't want Italians to die, even if they might be left wing cretins. Maybe if they got to the Pope I wouldn't be upset and it would be an even bigger boost for right wingers

Tbh we have welfare but slav/balkan immigrants suck most of it

Time to show antifa that again

Go look at the names of the patients of your family doctor. You will see plenty of Amina, Fatima and other muslim shits.
Public services are still a form of welfare and they leech off of it

>mfw you finally find half a use for serbs.

Slavs can be cretins at times, but I'd rather be surrounded by an form of slav than by arabs, niggers or north africans.

I admire your goodwill towards even your most undeserving countrymen. And yes, I think I would rather see that Argentinian cuck get allah snackbarred than any Italian.

This, vote Lega.
Casapound are a bunch of retarded faggots, they look like they came out of a communist commune, the only difference is that they use a different logo, flag and tattoos.

>t.me/maschat
Sorry but I'm a telegram noob I just have it installed right now... How do I join this group? Do I need an invitation?

>None at all?
there is a little but you have to fake at least 3 disabilities besides being a nigger to live off the state's teat
>Not even in the more liberal infested areas?
local authorities don't get to decide how much they can hand out

>b*lognesi
>f*orentini
>Italians
call them for what they are: traitors

Yeah, I guess It's the best option...

Nothing too serious, Isis posted a pic of Rome and that activated my almonds
Brigate Rosse got rekt big time
Yeah, our secret services are golden, they compensate for our shit Ministero della Difesa

cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/CARILLO

Idiot

>all the Italians I grew up with were very big guys, always getting into fights and wouldn't put up with fag /nigger shit
>is it because they have darker skin, extra greasy, mostly came from southern Italy that they're more violent? or is it just because they became americans?

Terroni (southern italians) are way more violent and manly, in america you don't have a lot of polentoni (northern italians, basically german rapebabies).

Si stiamo reclutando gente che condivide il desiderio di salvare l'Italia. Ci comportiamo come su pol. Se conosci gente che può partecipare invita pure

>Slavs can be cretins at times, but I'd rather be surrounded by an form of slav than by arabs, niggers or north africans.
Trust me, the kind of slavs we have here are on par with mudslimes if not even worse.
Albanians and romanians control the prostitution and firearm markets, moroccans and the other mudslimes deal hashish and other low tier shit.
Slavshits are much more dangerous, they are the ones doing armed robberies, home invasions and big crimes in general.

>ISIS posted a pic of Rome
m8 everyone and their goat has been saying they will attack Rome since before 9/11 and you worry now?
come on

Yeah, I know, it's just that I really don't want that to happen
Fuck, imagine if someone you know and love gets killed by one of this shitheads! I can't stand that
Worst of all, they will get memed by edgy 16 years old after they are dead, that is really unbearable

Grazie, sono appena riuscito ad entrare

An hour drive, are you veneto or ferrarese?
kek how, melting children in acid? Mafia and fascism are enemies

dude a few years ago they found a training camp for suicide bombers near my hometown, nobody got killed and I live in bumfuck nowhere, now try to imagine how hard it would be for someone to successfully pull anything off in the capital with all that security
I may not like AISI niggers but they sure know how to do their job, you're worrying too much

There were rumors about an organized big attacks in Rome but they did nothing because they lost the surprise effect
I think that they will go "home", one between Milano Torino Genova and Bologna

I'm a polentoni burger and I'm plenty fucking violent. Anglo-celt mutts in the Northeastern U.S. are just west germany tier wimpy cucks.

Well all the ones here are decentl at least, don't run into em often but maybe thats part of it. Can't gather in enough numbers to make trouble. All the criminals around here are Mestizos with the odd nignog and crackhead white here and there.

>Worst of all, they will get memed by edgy 16 years old after they are dead, that is really unbearable

Sincerely, who give a shit about edgy 16y old? if they attack us we will retaliate, you can be sure of this.

iltempo.it/roma-capitale/2017/11/11/news/tiburtina-marocchino-trovato-morto-ferita-al-petto-come-il-trans-ucciso-ieri-1037961/
>Moroccan man killed with a stab at the heart by an Italian

lastampa.it/2017/11/25/italia/cronache/tunisino-ucciso-e-poi-bruciato-in-casa-a-piombino-arrestato-un-italiano-mVXutaPbNotC3naIZ6dduK/pagina.html
>Tunisian was killed and then burned at home in Piombino, arrested an Italian

Fuck, you guys are giving me hope
Thank you

My plan originally was to vote for Salvini, especially considering how where I live LN reigns supreme, but seeing the results of CP I wonder.

Maybe CP and FN are actually valid options at this point.