Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Comfy sleeping hours, get that cutie of yours drawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png
i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
i.imgur.com/jWcHw85.jpg
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/X4Gvk
imgur.com/a/yWLbS
imgur.com/a/96jAj
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920
pbs.twimg.com/media/CzylgDJUcAAEyk1.jpg:orig
imgur.com/a/oEHD1
imgur.com/a/N5XdM)
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/hxsTs
imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
imgur.com/a/kvF8s
imgur.com/a/yAOC6
i.imgur.com/pwBdFVj.png
u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png
u.nya.is/qyjafs.jpg
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/vqOA6GN
imgur.com/a/xZvx0
imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/YIUy63B
i.imgur.com/dz7ANUB.jpg
i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
i.imgur.com/xawFaCd.jpg
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/d0bjj.
imgur.com/a/Inq1R.
imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
imgur.com/a/gUAw9)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/a/8BHL7
i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg
i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2461667
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563175
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571226
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2570858
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2331261
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2548376
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546590
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2489657
i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
a.pomf.cat/fnjfbx.jpg
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
imgur.com/a/GLKRm
imgur.com/a/aPzN3
imgur.com/a/cTUy9
imgur.com/a/Y1eJF
imgur.com/a/t1Tvo
imgur.com/eXDX4Vz,tKBI8p1
u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif
u.pomf.is/kylonl.png
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
my.mixtape.moe/djncua.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lqzxva.jpg
imgur.com/a/p21BF
pastebin.com/udyffNsr
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
youtube.com/watch?v=qaJQA6w2stw
imgur.com/a/St8uF)
imgur.com/a/A2zdr
i.imgur.com/bLP7TOv.jpg
youtu.be/rmlLK8SZD0k
i.imgur.com/tPhUEvN.jpg
imgur.com/a/8keV9
vimeo.com/173849635
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
imgur.com/a/UCNnC
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ope_Ope_no_Mi
my.mixtape.moe/qhdsmp.png
i.imgur.com/xS0GJIl.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good evening, requesting please Orihime:
- eating a bucket of chicken while wearing a Santa hat
- age 27, wearing Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade’s dress i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
- wearing this outfit (reminder her eyes are brown) i.imgur.com/jWcHw85.jpg
- wearing Christmasy lingerie and a Santa hat
Anything else cute and seasonal of her is good too, thank you!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-In a camo pattern bikini top with short shorts, tanlines, and a cowboy hat.
-Dressed like a Sengoku warload or Shogun: imgur.com/a/X4Gvk
-Wearing this outfit firing a sawn-off shotgun: imgur.com/a/yWLbS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsume replacing the ribbon on her hair with a mistletoe/holly or wearing a Christmas style swimsuit, anything else Winter related is cool as well.

Christmas swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/96jAj

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her pants looking down at and feeling her butt with her hands as if worried that she might have gained weight. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370

Another suggestion is a selfie of Mai in which she's blushing, naked and covering her breasts with one arm and taking the picture with the other:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please!
Either decorating the house for Christmas or siting next to a window with the snow falling outside.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly inviting user to come join her under the kotatsu, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Hitagi with her brand new look and attire. Spoiled for the cover of the final off season Monogatari LN. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Hey everyone, I'd like to request my Nico going ice-skating, or just wearing some cute winter clothes. Anything else would be great as well though!

Requesting anything cute of my lovely Kiririn. Perhaps something Christmas related? I'd love to see her Christmas shopping, or receiving gifts. Or maybe posing with my SI like this: pbs.twimg.com/media/CzylgDJUcAAEyk1.jpg:orig
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Alternatively, I'd love to see her with her hair cut into a stylish bob, or perhaps a super dyke-y pixie cut?

As always, anything you come up with is always greatly appreciated, as long as it isn't too lewd, or malicious. Thank you in advance, have a great weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or getting a little too friendly with user after drinking too much wine. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing only a Santa hat and wrapped in Christmas lights.
• Posing with her scythe wearing a cute Santa outfit.
• With a piece of Mistletoe attached to her scythe trying to give the viewer a kiss.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Shion sleeping peacefully while wearing her nightgown (imgur.com/a/N5XdM) or her wearing Christmas lingerie
Anything cute of her fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my Gecko please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

-- Holding a plushie of me very close to her heart with a big goofy smile on her face.
-- Taking care of her claws and horn before a date.
-- Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll

Thank you and have a great week.

Requesting Rika leaning into a kiss POV. Any other cute/romantic/sexy POV would be greatly appreciated.
I would also love anything cute, or with her older body.

Joint request with Jessica
Having fun together at Disneyland or any tourist attraction in summer clothes.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Her coming from behind and tapping my SI's shoulder, as she holds a mistletoe above me. Telling me to look up.

- Embracing/holding me, whispering into my ear "Poor sweet baby"

- Mamimi and my SI sharing a large sweater.

- With a flamethrower, in something tacticool.

- Grooming a Litten.

- In sexy Christmas/Santa lingerie, holding a mistletoe.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap request with Miofag, with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff.

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting Aigis dressed as Nier:Automata 2B with or without her eyes covered imgur.com/a/hxsTs
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
In one of these raindeer oufits from P5 and P4 imgur.com/a/yAOC6
Drawing blush lines on her hands and covering her face like this i.imgur.com/pwBdFVj.png , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Since our paper anniversary is on the 19th, requesting something anniversary-related, like her going through old love letters or poems and teasing user about being a cornball.
Alternatively, since her birthday is on the 20th, something birthday-related, like her telling user that he better not forget this year.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing Tatenashi's Santa outfit or any of it's lewder variations:

u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png

Or Ai wearing this shoulderless Santa dress
u.nya.is/qyjafs.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my dear Ion celebrating the 11th anniversary of Tales of the Abyss that was on the 15th! if he looked older that would be great but being his usual, cute self is fine too. Anything else is ok too, thank you!

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, wearing any type of Santa Claus outfit, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting Ayaya please, making a homemade birthday cake surprise or anything cute please!

Thanks in advance, and take it easy guys.

Okay, if you say so. I've decided to make since Maka is one of my favorite SE characters and she's very cute. Love drawing her in different outfits too. I hope you like this, OR! And sorry for the sloppy quality, my hands are a bit tired.

Requesting Birdy and Taiga enjoying a nice cup of coffee at a cafe, while in casual clothes.
Birdy ref http: //imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Or about to have a fist fight
imgur.com/vqOA6GN

Or exploring a unknown galaxy in Lylalo, or space battle, tracking down intergalactic fugitive.
Lylalo ref imgur.com/a/xZvx0
Space ref imgur.com/a/K6stC

Or about to crush(slang for eating) a stack of hamburgers, but the patty of the first one she is going to eats falls out, seeing it she cries and punches a large hole in the wall.
imgur.com/YIUy63B

Please and Thank you

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka, under a mistletoe, beckoning the viewer to come over, also if possible have him wearing this suit: i.imgur.com/dz7ANUB.jpg

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png

Anything else with him being cute/festive and not lewd is always welcome. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my waifu the lovely Enoshima Junko-chan. Here's some suggestions but anything cute is fine too.
- Wearing a sweater like this one: i.imgur.com/xawFaCd.jpg
- Getting a POV headpat.
- Sitting on a throne with her legs crossed holding a whip.

Requesting Ionasal please! Here's the usual list of ideas:

• Something Christmas-ey! Like wrapping presents, wearing a mini santa dress, or naked ribbon inviting to unwrap my present
• Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day, or sharing a drink and Ion getting flustered over an 'indirect kiss'. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Lillie from Pokemon or Yurika Misumaru from Nadesico

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Watashi wearing her manga design outfit: imgur.com/a/d0bjj. Alternatively, for something more lewd, naked labcoat; imgur.com/a/Inq1R.
Anything else cute or lewd would be appreciated as well.

Requesting some art of Taneshima Popura, all images & ideas are welcomed as long as it's cute or cool.

• One idea I had was a silly image of a chibi Popura using her hair like a drill, similar to how her hair is styled to look like a Christmas tree on the bottom right of this reference image.
• Another thing that's more simple would to just draw her in her sailor fuku, we don't see it enough in the series & I love the stuff.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her wearing Tamamo's casual outfit, perhaps while kicking back with some vidya (Ref: imgur.com/a/gUAw9)
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
-her sitting in my SI's lap and playing video games, with my arms wrapped around her stomach and holding a controller of my own.
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing a long scarf and bikini similar to this: imgur.com/a/8BHL7

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, more of her in her christmas outfit: i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg

Amazing job.

POSTING FOR NEPANON
Yesterday was my birthday, so I would love anything birthday related with my goddess: like her giving me a cake (it can be in naked apron), or presenting herself as my present in naked ribbons, or we on a date enjoying pudding or cake (it could be on top of a very tall building at night), etc.

Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga making chocolates in the winter, having her have some chocolate smudges on her face would add to her cuteness like in the ref.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2461667
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2563175

Or Himiko placing her fingers on the side of her lips making a warm smile like below.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571226

Or Himiko licking frosting from her finger tips like the ref below.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2570858
If not anything cute or sexy is appreciated within reason, anything else just ask.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan relaxing in a forest (it hasn't to be so detailed) dressed with cute winter clothes. Something like just walking at it or sitting in a tree will be fine.

Another thing I would to like is see she playing the saxophone dressed as Usami Renko preferably without the cape.

Usami Renko ref:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2331261
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2548376
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546590
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2489657

Thanks in advance. Hope you have fun drawing her. Have a very good sunday.

Good late weekend, WWD.
I'd like to request Yuri, in some kind of Christmas related scene, like

trimming the tree and decorating the Christmas cards/carded duelists on the mantle

holding mistletoe above his head while wearing a mischievous grin

making snow-monsters

Or, anything worksafe you may think is cute.
Thank you!

Requesting Sonoda Yuu. Anything holiday-related is fine.
Also, a request with her and Cyan. Yuu wearing her leotard dog outfit, while Cyan is wearing a similar cat leotard outfit. The two either playing or sleeping in a box together ( i.imgur.com/aBOoIgs.jpg (embed) )
Thank you for considering.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wrapped up in a blanket by a fire.
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Hello!
Requesting my lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- Buying/Wearing cute winter clothing with a smile on her face.
- A POV with her, holding a mistletoe.
- Dressed as Nikki from Nintendo's Swapnote.

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R (or Nano giving the hug, if you want!)
- Both under the mistletoe.

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated! Anything Christmas related would be awesome, as well!
Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Hello, drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but considering the season, I'd love to see him in something Christmas-y. Feel free to do what you want, but nothing too lewd, please.

Thank you!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Mashiro in a long sleeve Christmas sweater drinking hot cocoa.

>Get urge to draw things
>Try to draw
>Can't draw a circle
>Can't draw a straight line
>Can't draw triangle
I'm getting frustrated and quit every single time. My hand eye coordination is so bad I'll consciously try to close a circle and I'll still do it wrong and leave it open.
Maybe it's just because I'm using a tablet but that can't be entirely it.
How did Sup Forumsnon learn to draw without getting upset at your lack of even basic skill and quitting?

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi playing a alto saxaphone. a.pomf.cat/fnjfbx.jpg

Requesting an erotically Ribbon wrapped Pyrrha Alexandra lewd maybe?

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for extra references on her cuteness

hope this winter break treats you nice drawfriends~

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Holy mother of cute user I love it! That's a top tier outfit you chose to spread holiday cheer. It looks amazing and that smile warms me up on this frigid night. This is the perfect gift before I dose off and dream of her! Thank you so much and I hope you have an amazing weekend and holiday!

Requesting Tamamo:
-Her and my SI doing cute Christmas things, or maybe her enjoying the snow? Cute/cutelewd/ecchi is fine. SI reference is in the imgur link below.
-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.
-Cute stuff with penguins.
-Santa Lingerie.

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua! Anything is fine as usual, but if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see anything winter related with her such as drinking hot chocolate, sitting by the fire, etc. Alternatively, her sitting in a field under the moonlight or anything similar. Thanks!

Don't be so hard on yourself. I've been drawing for years now and I can't still draw a perfect closed circle. And besides, not all artists are good at EVERYTHING. I've seen amazing background artists that can't draw people for shit, and so on. Yeah, maybe you can't draw a closed circle, but that doesn't mean you're a failure as an artist.

Give yourself time, user. Not every day is a good day for art.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. I guess a santa outfit would be nice.

Requesting my love Yuu wearing a Christmas wreath as a scarf or wearing a wreath-inspired scarf, or looking out the window of a warm cozy cottage to see the snowy scenery outside.

Anything else cute, cozy and/or Christmas related is also warmly welcome! Thank you for considering.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
-On a red and pink sweater with some black stockings.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

>Make a delivery
>Only one (you)

You should be happy as long as the OR liked it.

Requesting my lovely Akane Mahougasawa
-putting on these cute sandals in a hurry for her date with user imgur.com/a/GLKRm
-Dressed like Ishtar Rin imgur.com/a/aPzN3
-Dressed like Female Sightseer from Sun and Moon and taking a selfie with my SI imgur.com/a/cTUy9 SI: imgur.com/a/Y1eJF
-Wearing this cute flower outfit with the crown shirt and sandals imgur.com/a/t1Tvo
-In a santa bikini

Requesting noire sleeping back to back with black heart, with noire using BH wings to become super comfy, black heart can be sleeping or mildly annoyed in a cute tsundere way, noire pic imgur.com/eXDX4Vz,tKBI8p1

Hello, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi drawn munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png )

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Yeah, can't wait to endure this shitty feeling of drawing to gain another (you)

Requesting Kaito window shopping:
my.mixtape.moe/djncua.jpg

Or him holding several Christmas presents similar to this picture:
my.mixtape.moe/lqzxva.jpg

Anything else of him that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Yuuko.
Sharing a hot pot in PoV or anything Christmas would be nice.

Sorry I don't have a big compilation image, but if someone could draw her looking smug, or if they're feeling especially generous, looking smug and superior over Maya Ibuki.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, but if possible I'd like to see her dressed for the cold/christmas

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis and since our anniversary is coming up(Dec. 24th), I would like to request something along of the follow either as a PoV or with my SI, while wearing anything fitting for the occasion and being slightly embarrassed:
-Having a nice candlelit dinner
-Spending a night together watching snow fall/Christmas lights
- Proposing to Ivis on Christmas Eve (Our anniversary)
Or if you don't mind something a bit more lewd having her either in bed wearing lingerie or a bath cover in rose pedals would be amazing, as well.
Of course, just seeing her always brought joy to my life and I don't mind what it is as long as it is in good taste.

Reference:
imgur.com/a/p21BF

I always appreciate whoever takes the time to do this and hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.

Shota Kaito has the cutest smile.

Requesting Hisui pouting.

My birthday was on the 15th, so I'd like to request Nepgear just smiling and saying "I know you hate hearing it, but happy 20th birthday, Erik".
Some other birthday thing could be fine too, I guess lewd could be fine too, pastebin.com/udyffNsr
Here are the outfits references if for some reason needed: imgur.com/a/SXM4d

Requesting something this scene from Interstellar 5555 with me and Miia. youtube.com/watch?v=qaJQA6w2stw

Or Miia in desert robes, with a cute hood or sash on her head to make her look like a beautiful desert rose. (imgur.com/a/St8uF)

He sure does. Thank you very much.

>All these drawfags present
those deliveries sure come in slow huh

Posting for Miofag
Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( →) with Hikage doing Christmas related stuff.

For a solo request, Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user. PoV info in the ref.

For something cutelewd, Mio in a naked apron cooking dinner for user, looking embarrassed as fuck because it's not something she would usually wear.

Anything else xmas/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Good evening.

Requesting my strong husbando bench pressing user or
- drinking hot chocolate, cheeks red due to the cold perhaps
- as an employee of one of his sponsors, maybe an Amazon delivery man handing viewer a present
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Nico with braces.

Hi WWD! I am joint requesting Deedlit in Saya's outfit and Irisu in Hotaru's outfit from the "Hey! Calorie Queen" ED for Dagashi Kashi, laying down like at the start of the ED or maybe enjoying some ramune together
ED outfit refs: imgur.com/a/A2zdr and Irisu refs: i.imgur.com/bLP7TOv.jpg youtu.be/rmlLK8SZD0k
Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Being super comfy and cozy in something like this i.imgur.com/tPhUEvN.jpg
-Playing a soft tune on the Kantele imgur.com/a/8keV9 ( vimeo.com/173849635 to give an idea for the music)
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Reposting from previous thread:
Got a very summery cute Polt but if it's possible I'd still like to ask for the picture described below. Thank you so much to the artist who drew the summer dress Polt. She's adorable.

I'm looking for a picture of:
-Myself and Polt from Monster Musume + a free for you to design Kobold daughter
-The scene is the Jitsu Wa scene in my example with the daughter in the middle holding hands with both of us
-Polt can be wearing anything cute for a family outing but I'm partial to sundresses
-Same for the daughter
-I'm fine with whatever for myself (casual wear) but my "Sports Club Kobold" Tanktop is sort of iconic so if you want to use that I won't blame you
-I'm 171cm to Polt's 158cm
-I don't know what else to include but thanks to whoever (if anyone) picks up this request.

There are only a few shots of me in the manga so if you need more my twitter handle is @Poltfan69

Lol wrong picture.
That's what I get for phone posting.

General etiquette is if you get something, you wait til next week to request again.

Nope

Something a little different this week.
I've been very ill the past month, so requesting Law checking my lungs with a stethoscope (usually it's placed on the back, under the shirt). Bonus points if dressed as a doctor.

Something using his powers for medical purposes regarding my lungs could be cool too. Just remember it's absolutely never anything gory nor gruesome when he uses them. Keep it G rated.

Me ref imgur.com/a/UCNnC
Power description onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ope_Ope_no_Mi

Requesting Erica please. Anything is fine, thanks in advance.

Sorry it's garbage, if you want a cleaner, less shit version, maybe I can work on it later.

Make Waifus Great Again

Nice Pearisu.

Requesting Crona using his wings ( my.mixtape.moe/qhdsmp.png ) to fly up and hang up Christmas lights somewhere tall, like on a roof or a big (Christmas) tree.

Alternately, Crona reacting cutely to receiving a present - flustered and blushy, stammering out a "t-thanks!", something like that.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Super nice second cake.

Hey guys! I haven't drawn in awhile but I really liked the mascot for these threads so I thought I would draw her. I only have photoshop so nothing fancy yet.

What's the story behind her anyway, I heard she was burned or something?

Gotcha. Will do then.

>やくっりしていってね
It's all all wrong.

Requesting Eureka, some ideas are:

-Cooking/Baking Christmas cookies
-In Juris christmas outfit i.imgur.com/xS0GJIl.jpg
-Picking flowers/gardening
-Surfing/snowboarding
-Wrapped in a towel, just out of the shower with a towel in her hair as well
-Messing up my SI's Hair/Anything with SI i.imgur.com/aCLYKMz.png
-Lounging about, acting sleepy.

Anything cute also is appreciated, thank you for considering.

>more meme-tan
Gross. Draw a real character instead of wasting your time.

Requesting the ever-powerful, ever-beautiful Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade celebrating Christmas by presenting the Kizumonogatari Part 2 BD (out on the 21st, get fucking hype) as a gift. Santa hat/etc optional.

I placed the tsu in the wrong place... fixed

So much white. Also, that big empty space.

Pretty badass.

But I like memes

Empty space reserved for Kizu 2 & 3 screenshots.

I hope this is to your liking! I'm really happy to see a Junkofag here!! I hope you two create lots of despair together.

fucking lol it's still ya welp too much whiskey