Demented egocentric old fool
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935147410472480769

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcP0BRyk4HA&index=1&list=LLfh0fTE6ZVpUL7MMEyksOLw
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a tweet autist. Get over it.

Better than a demented egocentric old Hillary

He's trying to expose the media, goys. Help him. This is what we wanted, no?

God bless the President, only he can trigger these leftyfags this much

No, I wanted him to outlaw the media

He's gutting our entire government and replacing them with Koch libertarian crazies.

>plus CNN

audible kek. subtle.

I love it. Trump is my favorite person in the world.

How based can one man be

>I love it. Trump is my favorite person in the world.

I bet you loved Bush as well fudgepakcer.

>How based can one man be

COCKSUCKER

Nope, hated him aside from that time he dodged the shoe like a ninja

>twitter

Twitter is full of children and niggers, trump panders to his audience

I don’t have twitter or Facebook and 99% or what people hate about trump is fucking tweets

Stop reading them you damn idiot

*Raises paw*
Is Fox excluded because of how much more faker it is than other news stations?

>demented egocentric fool

this from someon with a anarchist flag, sad

>man

>Koch brothers
>libertarian

Jesus fucking Christ you are dumb

twitter is serious business

>your favourite president (me)
literally in tears

Bush and Obama were virtually identical on policy. Obama just pandered to blacks

If you don’t think so, it’s becaue you are a partisan hack with no actual grasp on the issues or our government

>literally recognizes why trump tweets

>nope he’s INSANE WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE

For fuck sake somebody get Colleen her meds

What is he distracting from?

From the left actually notice his dismantling of the federal government from within

Based

REPUBLICIANS VOTERS VOTE AGAINSIT THEIR OWN ECONOMIC INTRESTS EVERY FUCKING TIME

Yet you dont make any valid points as to why our President is wrong, OP...which makes YOU look like the fool.

>CNN just wrote about banning the term "fake news"
>Next day we get this tweet

Do people really have trouble following along?

Is this how democracy ends? One shit post at a time?

Impeach.

Hilarious that Trump can trigger so many retards with one post on a dying social media platform.

Normies don't give a fuck about Twitter. But liberals and SJWs sure do. Pottery

wtf i love subsidizing others' life decisions now

You realize that middle class stands to keep $1000s of their own money too, right?

...and the low/no income class are already getting their gibs and free rides.

It’s sad to me that many people unironicay appear to believe this statement

Is that what MSNBC told you? Kochs are nevertrump.

>it was her turn I tell you

>pottery

You tried

Sup Forums: > We need to reform the (((media))) and get real news

Trump: > Help me bring down the media!

Sup Forums: > meh

Hes playing you faggots so hard haha.
You call him "demented", I call him a genius.

While you faggots are crying about this, his busy preparing to take down the DNC & the GOP.

>trump shitposts
>every idiot on twitter has a stroke
>an hour later the fake news picks it up and broadcasts the tweet on every tv in the country
>the ~200 character very concise tweet with no context as to why it's racist
>they even read it out for people that can't see the tv

Calm down, muttie.

addicted to Koch, the post

So there's no difference between Samuel Alito and Elena Kagan?

>not including Fox

youtube.com/watch?v=AcP0BRyk4HA&index=1&list=LLfh0fTE6ZVpUL7MMEyksOLw

How is this idiot the POTUS I'll never understand

he still makes the left go crazy just all over a tweet

all the more reason for him to be president

Remember when CNN literally invented the term fake news to describe the Russian bot farms that stole the election from hillary? Guess that backfired on them

Youre a commie so I'm sure you don't understand much of anything

that's because republican, democrat - it's all a fucking sham. "continuation of policy" is the game in DC, and that hasn't changed since 1881.

It's amazing how you fucks melt down over someone speaking their mind. Ashley Judd screams through her vagina and you all clap, but Trump makes some poignant observations and you have a meltdown. You're only proving how right he is.

He was legally elected.
Americans wants someone to represent them as they really are - stupid

you believe a corrupt system, which has completely failed every time attempted implemented, will succeed THIS time around

and you don't understand how trump became president. the mind boggles.

What the fuck am I reading

forgot vid
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4

Every single tweet he makes is worth it for the amount of offense and butthurt people take to it afterwards - regardless of what the tweet actually says.

Oh poor Colleen the various Chans have taken notice of you

Fag.

Yeah. Nothing says intelligence like electing Merkel, or Trudeau. I mean who doesn't think its great to get raped by ISIS? I know my ass can use the pounding.

>*Raises paw*
Get the fuck out of here with that faggot shit. Go back to jerking off to rule34 weeb.

A legend for the ages.

are you high?

kochs did not exactly back trump

> ID is literally qq

KEK HAS SPOKEN AGAIN

Wtf are you talking about? Trump kicked the Koch brothers off his golf course, and the Koch brothers were fiercely anti-Trump.

(((triggered))
>memeflag
who woulda guessed? XD :^)

Somehow I don't think you'd say "Americans want someone to represent them as they really are - corrupt, deceitful and morally bankrupt" if Hillary had won.

98.1%

take off the memeflag and prove you're not american, faggot. you know everyone can see your ip? lelelelel

Trump would have thrown the shoe right back at that "reporter" then had the CIA bag him and send him to the closest Club Rendition. Bush was a weak excuse of a man.

Ironically Fox isn't very fair to him either. The opinion shows are but the news isn't. The local fox affiliates, NYC, are also critical.

So much butthurt going around

Our Shitposter in chief strikes again

Tut tut, rule 34? Dont you mean e621? Otherwise good form, needs an image.

he probably think the email scandal was about SMTP misconfiguration, or something equally moronic.

Hilarious. He's getting under the skin of whiny leftists.

>its just the president acting retarded again just get over it XD
nice memeflag you faggot

fox are somewhat stuck

they don't really like trump, but realize they'll alienate their viewers if they're too anti-trump.

People get scared and support stupid people and stupid ideologies (ie COMMUNISM)
Go read some Wealth of Nations and expand your little brainwashed college cuck brain

When the people of the country cry out in pain and the fool is the only one who shares their concerns who did you expect the people to elect? He is a symptom not the problem and things will only get more exciting from here.
Trump started the fire but there is so much left to burn. In the next ten to twenty years expect the far right to rise from the ashes of the GOP. This is after all what the left wants. They want to fight Hitler 2.0 in their glorious quest for revolution. Well the right will be happy to oblige only this time there is no America waiting in in the wings to save the left. America is at the center of the conflict and the hierarchy of the right will reign supreme.

underrated

>oy vey can you seeee

>2017
>caring what Colleen in her safe space cares
Twitter comments from the hoi polloi are worth less than those of the drunk skank at the bar. Enjoy only for the sodium chloride they provide.

Why is he such a child? He knows he’s president now, right? You guys know Hillary Clinton isn’t president, don’t you?
It’s fucking tiresome seeing this old Jew still playing the victim every day. It’s pathetic. He needs to grow a pair of balls and stop inciting petty squabbles on the internet. Nuke the norks or something ffs, nobody cares about pop culture bs.

What a hero! MAGA!

Try not being a newfag kekicringelord

Friendly reminder that Hitler ruined his country
Also he wasn't actually German
So your "Hitler 2.0" should be Canadian

My biggest problem with Trump is that he doesnt send out tweets like this more often.

That's exactly why many are enjoying this timeline.

Why doesn’t he include Fox? What’s he implying?

Merkel has destroyed Germany worse than Hitler ever did

Hitler rose germany out of an economic depression post world war 1 what the fuck are you talking about?

Ti shto durak?

OP can't handle the bantz

POTUS JUST TWEETED +

Precisely. Hitler restored the German soul and Merkel has hastened its destruction. Economics is secondary to such a concern.

+++ ;)

glorious post

People need to stop watching CNN and other msm garbage.I love how he attacks them full on.

At the end of the day they are a group of establishment cunts using mindless sheep to advance their anti Trump/ anti capitalism agenda. He knows this pisses these people off bigtime. Fuck em. They can cry all they want. I have no sympathy for them either. They made their bed. I want them to physically be humbled.

Fuck off, you swarthy brit. I've been to Outback Steakhouse, I know your tricks.

You know what one of the best things is about being an American?
Watching powerless limeys get so ass-blasted by Trump and enjoying their complete and utter impotence in our affairs.

Drumpfy is a jew just like his family

Only fools criticize truth-speakers' words.

>flag
Hey if you didn't vote, don't complain

Go back to the_cancer you giant faggot