He knows how to trigger them don't he

He knows how to trigger them don't he

Kek.

kek (lol)

hue

>not including fox
yeah baby
this should be archived for future generations

And they'll take the bait every single time. You just know he's smirking as he sends these out

i bet the libtards are SEETHING

someone post screencaps pls i dont have a twitteer

>it's real

my sides

Yes

he is playing them like a fiddle. they cant help but freak out over DWO DROOPS and his tweets while he merrily goes along advancing his agenda like no president has in my lifetime.

You wouldn't think he was the president. What a dumb twat he is.

>not including fox
>(me)
You can almost hear the screeching in the distance.

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

Fucking lol

This is the shit I love about him. I hated him last year but he's really grown on me.

>muh presidential
No one cares

Fox isn't owned by jews, nope!
>left or right?
>democrats or republicans?
>CNN or Fox?
YOU MUST PICK A SIDE GOYIM!

lol Trump has balls of steel

god he is for sure visit Sup Forums

>(me)

>Best prez I've seen yet

>not including fox
I am sad that I lack the talent to bait that hard. Our SPOTUS (Shit Poster of the United States) has sent me spiraling into depression because of how many times he has successfully baited hundreds of thousands of replies with his mere existence while my carefully crafted bait gets at most 3 (You)s

Why is he spending his presidency trolling and golfing?

>(me)

Did he just give himself a (You)? Is that allowed?

Choose the Third Position, white man

But he even informed everybody in the tweet that he is president. You should pay attention more.

yes

Fake news is hilarious

A B S O L U T E

M
A
D
M
A
N

I fucking love Trump, God bless this man.

dear god
thank you for blessing us with a trump presidency, for he is the bane of liberals everywhere and their salty tears are exquisite
please bless us with with another 7
amen

*Slurp slurp slurp* Is that good papa donnie? Fuck you're a faggot.

>advancing his agenda
Lemme know when there's a wall, tax reform and immigration reform, faggot. Meanwhile watch as his keeps troops in Afghanistan and fucks around in Syria. How does this benefit America? I'm waiting, ZOGbot

He literally has a cult of personality behind him and it isn't a bad thing. Fucking amazing man he is

The greatest thing to come of the Trump presidency is his ability to make whites look like uncivilized niggers.

Cause he's a lame duck faggot whose only there to spite the left. Thats how petty 50% of americans are.

You should go to Australia to study shitposting before trying again.

Holocaust of leafs when?

Amen, user & thanks for this!

>(me)

God damn, I love our shit-posting president

He's fucking awesome and I want one.

Shut the fuck up you dick riding faggot. You're literally sucking the cock of another countries president, thats how much of a cuck you are. Embarassing. Have some self respect.

I can't dislike this guy, fucking lol.

We live in a timeline where the president of America shitposts IRL.

What a time to be alive.

Bring it you noodle armed 56%er.

Yes i wish my leader was the proto soy boy

>LE BASED TRUMP JUST TRIGGERED SOME LIBTARDS AGAIN. BASED BASED BASED, MY FELLOW PEDES
Meanwhile he needs to get his ass to work

Why do shills even bother replying to foreigners like me? I'm not going to vote anyway, shut the fuck up

Trump might be a zionist puppet but goddamn if he isn't a funny one.

>your favorite President (me)

I wonder how many giggles he has before pushing the "send" button.

literally cant even

Fucking kek. Tip top President.

hahahahahahahahahaha
we are not worthy of this level of shitposting
>plus CNN
ie CNN isnt even a network
haahahahahahahaha
>not including Fox
ahahahahahahahahaahahaAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH this level of bait

Kek hivemind

Sadly, still better than Trump. He's a faggot but at least he does some work.

Waaaaaaah! My tool is better than your tool!

The layers of bait are masterful. America is truly blessed.

Jesus autism level red. Calm the fuck down.

You dont really believe this do you? lol

oh no, how dare I have fun in a thread about a morning trump shitpost

U mad bro?

Lol (kek)
And everyone falls for it

Only thing red here is A FUCKING LEAF on ur flag

All politicians are faggots, I really don't care. No Justins a nothing burger too.

I can imagine the salt beneath this tweet. I just know there's some blue checkmark kike having a meltdown about "racism" or "muh 6 gorgillion".

The only "work" that faggot is doing is crippling this country's economy, importing hordes of non-whites and sucking Mohammed's cock. Do us all a favor and light yourself on fire.

explain why? what did he do for the US so far that is so "best"?

>le dank meme POTUS

Not really. Its like catching your brother sucking the neighbour boys pecker in the closet, its gross but you walk away and its not your problem.

>The president is in charge of passing legislation
The absolute state of shariablue shills. Meanwhile, the ratio of new to eliminated regulations is 1:16, Trump has appointed more justices in his first year than any president in modern history and supply lines for IS are being cut, leading to them being almost entirely elminated in Iraq and Syria.

Why do Americans have to be such brainlets?

I would but then who would pay your welfare cheque while you read the national post and bitch about Justine.

>at least he does some work
Oh what has Trudeau done? Has he finally legalized weed? Or has he reduced the Canadian trade deficit yet? Or fixed the inefficient healthcare system where people die waiting?
Oh.

I think our beloved Shitposter in Chief is letting us know something big is about to happen. He always drops a huge turd on his Twitter for the media to bitch about before he does something le big city liberals would cry about.

He spites the left. Super cool eh?

This

Honestly he hasn't done much. But ultimately, it's not the man himself but the populist, America First message. Border crossing is way down luckily, TPP destroyed, but there's no wall, no tax reform (could happen), no major legislation and he has kept us in Afghanistan, worsened things with Iran messed around in Syria. These people suck his cock because it feeds into le dank memery culture. I'll vote for him again in 2020 just to further strengthen American populism unless he goes full ZOG

>triggered

Go away.

t. non-American

>t. Mohammed

You broflakes are easily impressed

Sorry wrong Canadian.

>unless he goes full ZOG

>but there's no wall, no tax reform (could happen), no major legislation and he has kept us in Afghanistan, worsened things with Iran messed around in Syria.

Don't forget best Korea!

HE GAVE HIMSELF A (YOU) HE CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT

>T.mohammad
Really? I hate Canada now.

>take the bait
he's not baiting anybody, he's just an idiot

>t. Mohammed
wtf I love Canada now

>Muh ZOGbot

Weak shill

>contest
key

That's true, he has made that worse. It sucks I have to say this, but he's the only real viable option we have. It's either this or more tired cuckservatism or globalist anti-white garbage.

IMPEACH!

Good, so do I.

t. Guy who takes the bait

Are you going to defend having American troops in Afghanistan since 2001? Why are we there? How does it help America? Fuck this is why we need the Ludlow Amendment. How does dicking around in Syria help America? How does pissing off Iran and not trying to at least negotiate instead of constantly antagonize them help American interests. Of course the wall or any of the other stuff that happened could still happen, but he's failed spectatularly in foreign policy.

She won.

This tweet belongs in the fucking Smithsonian.

Im on mobile rn but at home I can post the collection

He's doing his absolute best to make nationalism/white nationalists look stupid.
>crisis stage