After you've beaten all LARPers you have to fight this man

After you've beaten all LARPers you have to fight this man

Be careful, he will connect thanksgiving to paganism in one sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Modern Paganism. Edgy kids larping.

This guy probably isn't even Nordic, plus he got the fucking face paint wrong and his cape has a Celtic pattern. He should end his own life

Why do Pagans wear gay costumes? Can you just wear regular clothes?

underrated

what a great man

Just because your ancestors didn't Viking and were in love with russians, mine were.

We conquered Ireland, we adopted celtic customs, we brought them back to Norway. So, actually the face paint and celtic patterns are totally in line with ancient western Norway.

You're probably not wrong, but pagan LARPing is pretty shameful.

Pagans don't believe in the gods anyway, they just like Tolkien/Vikings/Skyrim and latch onto it as some kind of identity. Problem is, it is totally empty. It doesn't offer a worldview or a wealth of ideas, it is just full of props.

>ooh look at my norse things
>ooh look I am learning icelandic
>ooh look I read the eddas
>ooh look I listen to this edgy pagan music

like, seriously, nothing is genuine. No culture. No folk. No songs. No way of life. Just give it up already.

>Just because your ancestors didn't Viking
Lol, that's just outright false. Swedish vikings were some of the most frequent raiders, on quite a large scale as well. They just went east. I'm also half-Icelandic so I think it's safe to say my ancestors on both lines raided hard.

Pretty much this, what's the point of adopting stuff from a different culture (one resurrected from thousands of years ago and misrepresented) if all it entails is dressing up like a hunter-gatherer neanderthal with facepaint when there's no ideological values

>Who are the Picts for $500 Alex
You snow niggers came and killed a shittons of Scots and Irishmen for your lightning-faggot

How would people know they were pagans and thus crazy free thinkers then?

The final boss

#1 I said you were russialovers. Rusriket. Thats not viking. thats common raiding.

#2 Hahahaha, Iceland. Where we went all our scum.

Why would someone this skinny pose as a warrior?

If being a nordic pagan means you have to dress up like a Viking does being a Christian mean you have to dress up like a desert dwelling semite?

no it means you have to dress like this when the time comes.

Gateway to collectivism?

Revived Christianity founded on historical LARPing is the exact same nonsense really.

>pagan

What better way to free Europa of the cancer that is Muhammedanism? It has worked before.

Christendom is a powerful tool. The nazis realized that aswell.

>just beacause your ancestors didn't Viking

One does only Viking when one Vikings arounds.

Freeing Europe of Musselmen doesn't really solve anything in and of itself.

Not that Christianity is in any fashion the optimal route to that end.

Why are you on Sup Forums? You clearly have no taken any pills at all. Yes, removing the muhammedans will solve a lot. Not everything, but a lot.

Also, if not Christendom, what is your suggestion?

>*snorts* my ancesdors were nahtzi asshatru bubba

Cause "paganism" is a new age leftist cult, like vegans and feminists. Real pagans, the people of the past, all became Cristian.

>you clearly have no taken any pills at all
I may have taken too many.

>The nazis realized that aswell
Christianity in the first half of the 20th century was not what it is today.

>what is your suggestion?
Let it burn.

>its a cherrypicking thread

why cant we just have a conversation.

Hah, another retard who thinks he TV series Vikings is real.

I am pagan, and all the Geiheimbund members in my country are anti Abrahamic religions, we celebrate yule and not christmas.

People like in your pick are just retards, usefull ones, what happens when you bait on /pol?
You turn NatSoc to bigger NatSoc, and turn Liberatarians into nazionalists.

Also as already poineted out by the other user, he is wearing a mix of falls "Viking" cloths.
Pathetic!

For the record, I was talking about the christendom used by medieval kings, and later the nazis.

Not the modern "let's read the quran in church" norwegian church.

Or the swedish "God is transgender" church.

Sicilians wuz Vikangz!

Sicilians have quite a bit of Nordic blood :)

Well there is proof we raided Rome( or a costal town we thought was Rome). So we probably raided past both Sardinia and Sicilia.

There is also the earlier migration of the swedish vandals creating the kingdom of Carthage in the 400s.

Not to mention the fact that the original resettlers of Italy, the langobards, probably migrated from what is today known was southern Norway.

>Thats not viking. thats common raiding.
Slavshits were probably much tougher opponents than Britcucks though.

Britterna var ju ganska patetiska, de förlorade ända tills hela ön fick gå tillsammans för att stoppa ett par tusen Nordmän..

u wot m8

Du har forsåvidt rett i det:)

viking chad, approved

>in love with russians

The Rus Vikings and the Norse Norwegians mixed a lot, and fought together.

The more you know!

>dressing up and larping gives me more of a claim to the symbols of our shared ancestry than you, because you're a bad goy who wants us to keep existing, nazi scum
Whoa...

True Scandinavians don't argue on an image board to find validation. Weak.

the digits speak the truth!

That map is a bit possitive about "raids". I mean, most of what they did here was to check the local garrison and move to the next village just to find it to challenging and move to the next one...till they reached Sicily.
Just pointing it out, i don´t mean to disrespect your nation history.

>posts Zelea Codreanu a man who made his ideology around Christianity
>lol Christianity ain't better than Islam

He is no viking, he is the descendant of the fags who didn't go on raids. There is a reason scandinavia is mostly populated by soyboys cucks wannabe.

this pic is 90% of /pol

Hey, don't bully our settlements.

Such levels of cringe should not be possible in this universe.

Very nice flag there bro :)

That's similar to the (((Infowars))) tipe of Deus Vult, who say fuck commies and Nazis.
Alt Kike is cringe!

It never worked before, europeans were just defending themselves.

Please take this vargpill. youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc&t=1s

>"The Nordic raids from Russia to North Africa were about inclusion and diversity, you fucking Nazis!"

The Viking age ended with Harald Hardrada, who was killed by us Britcucks.

kys kike

this

ask me anything about Old Norse

Tits or gtfo

9 realms for global diversity and ethno nationalism. Loki adopted = proof that diversity in realm is bad. Why do Asatru larpers promote diversity?

hånda tilhǿrer ikke meg, jeg stjal bare bildet fra twitter.

First time i've seen that flag here. Welcome to Sup Forums

Nothing but a pathetic barbara here, the me and my Legionaries will make quick conquest of this Germanic village and erect a shrine to Saturn in the local temple

know a pagan gal. shes about what you'd expect, weeaboo, awkward. wants to join the armor funnily enough.

>WE

Christianity's entire foundation is loving others and treating them well

maybe if I post something neat

Did you ever consider that religion is just larping?

>Implying you gonna beat the larpers

>implying we wouldn't make good friends

Let's not even start with the nazi larping

D-did that meme unironically use a painting depicting the sack of christian Constantinople by Venetians and the crusader states?

Anybody who practices "paganism" in the 21st Century are LARPers.

>>"The Nordic raids from Russia to North Africa were about 14 and 88 you fucking cucks!"

*loses legion*

Yeah it's not at all like all mainstream christian churches are some of the most hardcore pushers for immigration and tolerance.

>Problem is, it is totally empty. It doesn't offer a worldview or a wealth of ideas, it is just full of props.

Funny, considering that because Christianity has the depth of a puddle it had to steal all it's traditions from Paganism.

Almost everything this board likes about Christianity comes from paganism, family values first and foremost. The most important thing in paganism is honouring your forebears and doing them proud by living a life of honour. And honour is not death in combat, it is looking after your people.

The only things Christianity brings that is new is, ironically, the things Sup Forums despises: equality, tolerance, turning the other cheek. Leftists and the likes on the guy in OP would feel right at home with the early Christians and probably thrown into the bog by real Pagans.

Vikings were the niggers of Europe.

Nordics are still the niggers of Europe.

Checked

Here is the Europe Tier List

>Italians,Greeks

>Germanics,Nordics

>Slavs

>Iberians

>here lies Olaf Rolfsson, he was a big guy :DDD, we miss him
So this.. is the power of snow nigger culture

>this guy slaps your ass and tells you he wuz a vikang and shit
what do?

shitposting sure is fun

No fucking "christian" believes in Jesus either, it's all muh ancestors worship.
It's "muh Jan Sobieski so based. Muh Charles Martel, muh ancestor. Muh constantine. Muh Gustavus Adolphus"

You mutt haven't even read the eddas.

Well Satan, I'd ask him why he has a fucking moslem beard.

>using runes to spell english words
Fucking pleb

>says I'm shitposting
>posts runic yoga
lol

we were both shitposting, friend.

> Created some of the wealthiest countries in the world and Europe in the 20th century
> Niggers of Europe

>No fucking "christian" believes in Jesus either
They literally do believe in Jesus Christ and eternal salvation through him. This was a very disingenuous post Sven.

you got legit shit here, which is about the religion and not damn cringy larping like this.
kek

yes and I am sure these proto pirates(viking means that, to go pirating and pirate) would go around and care about muh whytu supremacy n shieet to begin with. And he has a curtain on his back like super hero cloak

FFS THIS IS A GROWN ASS MAN, WHAT THE FUUUG IS GOING ON OVER THERE.

Little boys might do this shit here

it's like commies who use cyrillic alphabet to spell english. to anyone who actually speaks russian it just looks like someone mashed their face on the keyboard. all style and no substance, it tells a lot of the people who do this shit.

Ask a random pole walking in a nationalist rally if he's christian and he'll say "Of course!".
Ask him why he's christian and he'll answer "Because Poland is christian and my ancestors were christian!".
Ask him why he believes in Jesus Christ and the eternal salvation and all he can muster is
"Because it's real muh ancestors muh Jan Sobieski Muh fucking Vienna FUCK muslims FUCK turks we Built
cathedrals and shit ok POLSKA BLOOD yes very stronk, Jesus Christ is warrior with 10 miniguns and churkas
fear the big polish dicks. SWEDEN BAD, SWEDEN DIE IS GOOD"

If you're going to be a larper might as well not LARP as a slave of the kike king

>after.
You hang traitors before you go to war, not after.

I've never been to Poland so I can't say for sure but I will claim that even a cultural Christian like that still believes more strongly in the reality of Jesus Christ than any pagan does in the existence of Baldur of Thor