What does this image say to you Sup Forums?

What does this image say to you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zucc will run. He will do poorly because he's even more robotic than Clinton.

MR PRESIDENT

Mark is holding his breath cause it stinks in there

He didn't even know what people meant by "give me the Zucc." There's a Facebook stream he did where people were spamming that and he had absolutely no idea what they meant.

I'm not clever enough to write one of those "robot Zuckerberg interacts with human beings" posts, but that definitely seems to be going on here.

He is one staring freak.

crypto

will fail POTUS bid and use the credit for acting like nu-Bernie and push for further Marxist social engineering

that or Faceberg 2.0 when legislation demands tighter surveillance because fake journalism is totally a new thing

What does it mean?

>I own your lives and there is nothing you can do about it. I am the white savior in this church of black humans. Am I emulating human mannerism correctly?

That's how I feel in church most of the time, even when surrounded by other white people.

photoshop

Old black hag isn't buying this kike's tricks.

Zucc is a cuck. I'm sure he wants the black vote too.

Clearly an autist.
If Sup Forums wanted do something lasting and impactful, you'd try turning him around.
Imagine the things he could achive if he was working against the ZOG, not for them.

old woman on left know what's going on. form alliance with her.

zuckerberg running is the only way to top the 2016 election

who forced him to be here XD

You feel uncomfortable because you have a demon inside you.

If Z U C C runs in 2020 or 2024, we have to do everything humanly possible to portray him as a cold blooded robot and praise kek the other candidate.

Z U C C will run as a demoshit. We need to praise the republican runner at all costs.

Does anyone else think that Zucc doesn't look like a real person?

Who let the intern Photoshop zuck into a zoo?

>I have observed what humans call "religion."

niggers + jews = bad news

the manchurian candidate

Why isn't there a text for this image already?

You need eight years for that four to establish his cred and then four to actually campaign.

>I want the black vote

They're praying to god that zuck doesn't shoot up their church

>What does this image say to you Sup Forums?
>be zucc
>i hope they dont look inside my jacket
>i hear they burn satanist alive with tire necklaces
pic related

>Day 1137
>These weird dark-skinned creatures seem to have accepted me as one of their own. I keep dropping subtle hints for them to give me this so called 'vote' which will supposedly will allow me to become their leader. Praise allah!

>I am presently glad I complied with my human secretary's advice against using my built-in skin pigmentation protocol to better assimilate among these darkly pigmented human specimens. I would indeed have raised suspicion with my - apparently inhuman - camouflage feature. I must remember to provide positive reinforcement for my secretary, perhaps in a customary floral manifestation.

Jewing the jews

I thought demons couldn't step in to churches. Or is he trying to endure the excruciating pain?

>say to you
'tell you' would've been correct, Zucc.

jews are only bastard children of demons, not demons themselves. hence why jesus offers his hand to every dirty heeb who wants to repent.

lmao is there a video?

>at least I still have the constitution

holy shit... hes actually going to run isnt he ?

I must pander to the blacks to get their vote come 2020.

It means the regressive left can call out the Zucc for culturally appropriating what is known as the black church segregation.

He lost the day he said this

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks

The same as this image.

He honestly look like a fucking android.

It's sad when foreigners have better understanding of your language than you, a native.

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

The next leader of the free world

tfw no mancar

i cant tell if hes human honestly
i feel bad if he is
because fuck looking like a robot ayy

of all the things you have to be sad about Hans, that shouldn't be at the top of the list

Zucc isnt programed to handle Trump.

but that sure will be hilarious to watch

>What does this image say to you Sup Forums?

Zionists better kill off Zuckerberg quickly.
Nation of Israel is losing it's right to exist through miscegenation.
Jewish president of USA with non-Jewish children would be the end of it all.

Kann ich so bestätigen.
Ich kenne genug Türken, Italiener etc. die viel besser mit unserer Sprache umgehen können, als der "gute Teil" unserer Bevölkerung, der sich jeden Tag mit RTL-Siffe berieseln lässt. Ist schon traurig anzusehen, aber "Alter" an jedem Satzende gehört ja auch schon zum Gymnasial Vokabular dazu.

GLORIOUS pic mate bahahhaa

not really Hans, and Franz
"Say to you" is correctly burger, / pol isn't the Frankfurt School of Vaguely Arrogant Britishisms.

> so fuck you both

It tells me that (((Mark))) is even more of a phony than previously believed.

fucking kikes
zucc must be the virgin soyboy of the illuminati

>That one guy that replies to everyone in a thread
Get a life, buddy

El-Lo hoo-mons.

I too enjoy the spiritual side of biological existence. For me nothing supplants contacting the creator by way of audible chants and repeated phrases.

It says "Look at me while I pretend to care about niggers."

Look at how terrified the jew is of the cross.

fkn commies...

I can never quite figure out what that nigger smell is, but most of them have it. Do we have it too??

I saw a PR piece with him where he was working with two fisherman. Basically he sounded like a psychopath who had no idea how people do things, but said he enjoys gutting the fish. I bet Mark, I bet.

Grammatical correctness alone doesn't make a good sentence. Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Remember the part in the Matrix where Agent Smith is telling Laurence Fishborn that the same of nigger disgusts him?

that little 1 second head shake she does speaks a million words.

Half-Jews aren't the stigma they used to be. That's more a tribal thing when they bicker amongst themselves. All useful Jews will be tolerated by hardline Orthodox. it's a political ideology seperate and unified at differing points. the chameleon shifts its colours to suit the environment.

it´s a fucking reptile jew

zucc is an alie - I mean a jew
what is he doing in a church in the first place?

>can't even into greentext
Well, can't blame you since it's your shitty education system that's completely fucked.

public executions is what this epoch needs

>"I enjoy gutting the fish."

Yep that's exactly what some psychopathic faggot with no understanding of true masculinity would say to try and fit in with "the boys".

The reality is a strong white man with empathy would tell you that killing/gutting is the worst part of the job, only done because it's necessary, and done with feelings of remorse, respect and compassion.

Miss Nigress-A + Minnesota.

Ever meet a black couple that adopted a poor white baby?
Ever shop at a black owned business?
Ever get hired at a black owned business?
Ever eat Black food other than soul food(which is basically southern food if prepaired by the Negro)?
Ever buy an African Made product at Walmart?
Ever walk through the black part of town and not get harraaessed?
Ever use an electronic device invented by a Negro?
Ever be the only white person in a black church?

Man you better get with this cultural appropriation quick you racist!!!!!

My friend Tyrone invented the Pimpbot 9000, but the other pimps destroyed it and killed him for it.

All he's missing is the hot sauce line.

He might need to invent a red eye filter for his facebookie.

We love you now Zuck!!!! Zuck 2020!!!!

Someone who's worst than an actual atheist, this guy believes in nothing, but he needs that image, of i believe in something to run, cause makes sense. Good luck trying to run on a message of there's nothing out there when 70%of ppl here believe in a higher power. Either way though fuck this guy he's literally hillary clinton lizard type tier, that just changes colors to fit a narrative. Instead of standing up for what he believes in fuck him.

Please do not speak Nazi here. This is an English only board

BLACKED

The problem comes from the world opinion.
If the world sees Jewish president of USA with non-jewish children they will realize there are no true Jews with ancestoral claim to land of Israel.
"Get the fuck out off Palestine, you halfbreeds!"

It shows a Kike following Israel Cohen's PLAN

>My friend Mr. Johnson invented the Begone nigger 5000, but the other wetbacks destroyed it and unemployed every cotton pickin negro. .

Swing high.... Seweeet chariot .... comin to a takin me home!!!!!

He's really not that much of a threat. If he runs it will be a sad and hilarious mess.

Pewdiepie said it best...how could a man who created social media be so asocial?

youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

oh god it's real

some post an image of the symbol please

Baptist church.

mason kike confirmed