>pic related
>Tales of Demons and Gods
>Douluo Dalu
>Enen no Shouboutai

Honestly you sad fucks are missing out on all 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsPevDF7cZU
postbubbleculture.blogs.wm.edu/2015/04/27/the-death-of-manga/
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/what-is-webtoons-2016-2?client=ms-android-americamovil-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>manga
Fuck off with your gookshit.

god of high school went to shit after the godly powers were introduced

Give me your definition of manga or fuck off

We arent debating quality, just listing series that are relatively unknown

why anyone likes chinese WNs is beyond me, then again harem stories are raved about in japan

Looks interesting but edgy, is it worth the read?

>Give me your definition of manga
What?

>We arent debating quality
>Honestly you sad fucks are missing out on all 4
I don't even know what are you trying to say. What a shit thread.

lurkmore or fuck off

>EOP
What a sad existence

It's edgy af. It's from the same author as deadman wonderland so art is pretty neat. If you're into dark, edgy stuff I'd recommend it. I kinda got fed up with all that edginess.

Whoah, they're all trash just like this thread and OP

Vanitas no carte.

this one good? been seeing it around here and there.

I'm sure no one will missing out anything from these crappy gook shit

Looks like fujobait, got a short rundown for it?

Well, I like it. Maybe not outstanding but averagely good.

>gookshit
And weebshit is so much better?

>gookshit
I was a fan of Girls of the Wild

It is fujobait :D There's for example those two characters (who happen to have "love-hate-relationship") having to dance together at masquerade.

What do you mean weebshit? because the 3 you post are the defination of weebshit, retard.

Man, are you doing pretend or just really fucking dumb?

koharu no hibi
nice romance

a best.

My bad, idiot. I should call it gookweebeshit

>koharu no hibi
>unknow
Welcome to Sup Forums, new friend.

Whats the difference between gookshit and weebshit?

That happened in like the first 30 chapters. Borrowed power was always a thing

>gook shit
>manga wannabe with gook names using every jap cliches they can find with deviantart OC cast, made by gook, not made by jap
>weebshit
>manga wannabe with gook/chink/viet/american whatever names using every jap cliches they can find with deviantart OC cast, made by gook,chink, whatever. Not made by jap.
See? it not hard.

If you're retard, just google it.

What makes jap manga better?

>missing out on gookshit
I'm fine

How about you lurk more and read more instead of being a retard?

>jap manga
There is no jap manga just manga, imbecile.

Ive lurked for 3 years and read plenty of jap manga and a handful of "gookshit", i find no differences in general quality, just elitist cucks on Sup Forums who would let a man fuck their wife as long as he was "authentically japanese"

>Ive lurked for 3 years and read plenty of jap manga and a handful of "gookshit", i find no differences in general quality, just elitist cucks on Sup Forums who would let a man fuck their wife as long as he was "authentically japanese"

Who believe you? trash like you can't even find the difference between gookshit and weebshit and manga. Probably EOP too.

>i find no differences in general quality
because you only read garbage like the one you posted.

Dont know if youre impaired or not but Enen no Shouboutai is japanese

Maybe stop bowing down to your island overlords and realize that different regional influences on a medium is a good thing

And i know its a thing on Sup Forums to claim things are shit without even actually reading them but go ahead and name a lesser known manga you like and we'll see just how advanced your taste is then

That why i said 3, you dumbass.
>And i know its a thing on Sup Forums to claim things are shit without even actually reading them but go ahead and name a lesser known manga you like and we'll see just how advanced your taste is then
To the abyss

>different regional influences on a medium is a good thing
>chink WN kungfu genius shit
>battle shounen trash with deviantart tier art
>another wuxian WN genius kungfu shit
Sure

>Maybe stop bowing down to your island overlords
Yeah, when these chink/gook trash stop ripping off whatever the nips shit out.

>regional influences
>when the only difference is their names. They all used jap cliches, jap stereotypes, jap emotions etc.

>harem shit
>taking photos and tracing over them "art"
>another harem shit

Japans market just as monotonous

If you think its so similar to what japan makes then why differentiate so much?

Korean manga makes a strong case for it being set in korea. I dont see you guys claiming Young Justice or Avatar rip off anime despit the obvious influence

Only reading GoHS

It got some nice animated scenes and OST for a game
youtube.com/watch?v=nsPevDF7cZU

>harem shit
>taking photos and tracing over them "art"
>another harem shit
What are you quoting? i only talk about your 3 piece of gook trash.

>If you think its so similar to what japan makes then why differentiate so much?
So you mom fucking her nigger bf is just the same as your mom fucking your dad right?

You claimed "gookshit" has repetitive cliches and plots as if jap manga doesnt

You claimed "gookshit" has bad art, as if jap manga doesnt

>Korean manga makes a strong case for it being set in korea
That why i said the only difference is their names. Can you read? idiot. Seriously, you sound like some dumbfuck bitter gook/

I dont think a random dude copies my dad, but you think "gookshit" rips off jap manga so thats a better question to ask yourself

Oh shit, this would make a great game

I said when these chink/gook trash stop ripping off whatever the nips shit out. Learn human language pls

Korea is culturally different, theres no -kun or -chan in every fucking sentence.

Also you could say the same for any american writer who is influenced by anime but you wont

>That why i said the only difference is their names
Learn to read, pls
Who the fuck is your dad? maybe just some homeless niggers outside your house

>engaging with the gookposter

You dun fucked up user. Ignore him.

You do realize jap manga "gookshit" and any other form of comics use the same tropes the same as any other media?

If i write i story and my character fights and gets stronger am i ripping off jap manga?

No, its a common story. Stop acting like Japan invented and owns the right to general plotlines

Get back on subject you sly fuck

>but you think "gookshit" rips off jap manga so thats a better question to ask yourself
This is the result of lurking for 3 years, what a dumb EOP. I still remember when gookshit full of themselves and think they can take on manga. Guess what? they're bankruptcy.

>>Douluo Dalu

I haven't read the others, but if you like that steaming pile of hot garbage then I can only assume they are just as shit.

As is your taste.

>tropes
I said cliches and stereotypes not tropes

In gookverse everybody is either a turbo bully or bullied. Their society does not know a state of non-bullying.

Also everybody gets kidnapped all the time.

subject of your dad is the same as other homeless niggers out there?

So bankrupt they hold a regular audience and crank out chapters 3 times faster than the regular hiatuses you find in japan? You do realized Korean webcomics are a ludicrously growing industry?

Same thing, different word

Dont act smart

>arguing with dumb gook
Gook thread is shitposting general

Its called feudalism and its a real thing

>chapters 3 times faster than the regular hiatuses you find in japan
And they all look like this, what an achievement. Anyone can hold regular audience nowadays. Where do you live? some third world shithole?
Don't be a retard

user, you cannot reason with the gookposter. He has no thought or feeling in his head about from how much he hates Korea and how much more he hates threads on Sup Forums about anything from Korea. All you can do is leave him to it. He can only disrupt a thread if you let him.

You know the reason why they need to do webcomic? Because their comic industry got bankruptcy when they tried to competition againt nip.

>i nitpicked a single series with bad art
>anyone can hold an audience

Okay start making manga and we'll see how far you get

I unironically read almost all of tales of demons and gods in the shitty wuxiaworld trash... im still not sure why. I realized eventually how fucking retarded and awful it was but I still kept going too

why do you think gookshit belong on Sup Forums?
>threads on Sup Forums about anything from Korea
Tell me, what is the name of this board?

Sooooo since this is now an official gook hate thread. What does Sup Forums think about Dungeon Defense and Vol. 4 being out soon?

>start making manga
If you are non nip it not manga it's comic, dummy.

Webcomics in korea are doing better than mang in japan

Not to mention Korean webcomics are a growing industry and japanese manga is dying

>how to drawn mangas for beginner weeaboo

The medium is the same, image and text

Get fucked if you think regions play a part in it

Sure, show me your source.

Hey, that why we got Sup Forums and Sup Forums
keep that attitude maybe it will be true in some parallel universe not here though.

Whatever your favorite modern anime is, its probably animated in gookland, edited in gookland, written in gookland, and so on.

But whatever, feel free about feeling superior about consuming nippon products.

Geez, we should just combine Sup Forums and Sup Forums into 1 board, right?

postbubbleculture.blogs.wm.edu/2015/04/27/the-death-of-manga/

No manga has ever seen dragonball success besides dragonball, big three are done for, sales lower and lower every year excluding One Piece

Geee, why are you so mad?
>animated in gookland
Because gook are just anime slaves?
>edited in gookland, written in gookland
Where did you get that from? seriously, i want to know.

>April 27, 2015
Is that your blog? nice work finding some obscured blog anyway, +1

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/what-is-webtoons-2016-2?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

Korean webtoons wildly popular in Korea, now starting to spread with similar patterns a globally

>wm.edu
What next, facebook?

>Fastly error: unknown domain: www.businessinsider.com.au. Please check that this domain has been added to a service.
Are you trying to hack my PC?

*Face palm*. Man strop trying, it just embarrassing

>This thread
We got a really bitter Chosun here.

>Virus link
MODS MODS MODS, also advertising is againt the rules

>manga
Nice try faggot

Whats with the retard shitposting?

heh, pathetic gook *teleport inside gook* and whisper "remember the rape of nanking" my work here is done

Not so fast, happy man.

>posting in a shit gook thread
Whats with the retard posting? there is a one page thread out there.

check em