Join Islam! It is a religion of peace.
Feel free to talk about it here in our discord channel posted in the first post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord invite: EbKF93e

aisha was only 6 years old
go munch your couscous elsewhere you pedophile faggot

FAGGOT PEDOPHILE MOTHER FUCKER ILL FUCCK YOU UP SO BAD AKHMED FUCK YOUR FACE GOATFUCKER

Weak Bait

She wasn't, I'm shia and we don't believe in Sahih Bukhari where it's narrated by Aisha herself that she was 6 when she was bethrothed to the Holy prophet. It's not true. Bukhari has a lot of contradictions.

>germany flag
>"i'm shite muslim"
every
single
time
death to muhamed the pedophile

This. Fuck Islam.

This is gonna be a good thread.

Islam is about peace and non degeneration as much as feminism is about strong, independent women and about equality

HONEYPOT

He's already dead you faggot. Shia are nice people, not all of them are crazy Ayatollah who want to kill Jews.

>It is a religion of peace.
More like rleigion OF SHIT HAHA

youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

Your pigshit religion isnt welcome here.

ew no go away and kys please

Hahaha, good one!

I converted when I was 17 and stayed Muslim for 11 years, learned Arabic and studied in an Madrassa for 3 years as well. I got conned by the "dawaghanda" as they call it. I soon regained sense after learning Arabic and the texts thoroughly... When you start to look at things with a more critical eye you begin to see there is just no way the quran is the word of God as they claim, or that Muhammad was infallible..

It fucking sucks. You will never be accepted by them (Pakis, arabs) and the chances of getting a qt Muslim girl to marry is low. I didn't get one.

where are you from?

ISIS now trying to recruit neo nazi's into their ranks? thats like a sheep inviting a lion to join their flock.

you all have been tricked into fighting them to save what should be our real problem