What do you think about Chechnya (Ichkeria)?

... I think chechens are real Aryans.
We were resisting russian barbarians for more than 10 years. Germans for example lost after less than 4 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY_zz1MMuQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think about Chechnya

Chechnya is cool

fuck off muslims dog

those angry subhuman kids, lmao

Highest birth rate in Russia, I'd consider Chechens as Honorary Europeans.

your opinion doesn't matter mahmud

Ceterum autem censeo Ch*chnya delendam esse

Chechens are superior.

Chechens are the niggers of Russia, and Russians are the niggers of Europe.

They're doing more for the white race then you larping templars ever will.

Based chechens
youtube.com/watch?v=AY_zz1MMuQU

Chechens are not white.
Nobody who descends from the Caucasus is white.

chechens are nonwhite you subhuman goatfucker

Translation?

> t. american niggers
What do you know about whiteness?

Explain to me how Chechens are white.
Make an argument based on genetics.

You don't need the approval of poltards, we've all seen them and their swarthy manlet faces during HWNDU. I'm albanian myself and get shit on every time I mention it, muh traitor, muh shitskin, kebab etc etc. I was a fascist, like my family, before coming here. I'm white, tall, and with clear green eyes, and even if I weren't, we don't racemix with non-whites in albania and most of my family avoids even shaking hands with niggers, Arabs or turks. We never gave a fuck about religion either. So if you come here for keks and to express some unsavoury opinions fine, but Pol isn't your friend, nor an example of racial purity, bravery or strength. 90% of this board has no idea there were albanian SS troops, that Hitler gave us territory in expense of Greeks and Slavs, that Himmler had kind words for our people, yet they larp as Nazis. Most people here would have gotten physically removed for deficiency as well. So if you consider yourself white, fine, marry a white Chechen or Russian woman and have white children. My opinion on your people or of anyone here is irrelevant.

>Chechens
Slavshits but worse. Death to Churkas, Turks, Slavs and Muslims

>I'm albanian
stopped reading there
do the world and favor and kill yourself muslim subhuman

>I'm albanian myself
>avoids even shaking hands with niggers, Arabs or turks
>albanian SS troops
>kind words for our people
>white Chechen

Albanians aren't white either.

They're the only nation I'm afraid of.

Lol. Esnoshits didn't even fight against Russian commie barbarians.
Piece of shit.

Interesting response.
Chechens aren't white.

He is anti-white commie
> I'm for black. White civilization - its cultural values, a false, anti-human model of the world, built by it - did not justify itself. Everything goes to the beginning of white pogroms on a planetary scale. Russia is saved only by the fact that we are not pure white. Robber transnational corporations, oppression and suppression of all the rest, MTV, blue and pink - these are the fruits of the white civilization, which must be eliminated. Therefore, I am for red, yellow, green, black - only not for white. I wholeheartedly support the people of Zimbabwe

Skin color doesn't mean anything. Even Hitler knew it.
Chechens are Aryans.

Proving my point. I bet you're from a country where shitskins rape your woman and you stand still. We have had gypsies and Egyptian Copts minorities in albania for 2 millennia and they're segregated and relegated to second class citizens still. The west got lost in less then a century confrontation to shitskins. We had Turks fucking our country and killing our men for 5 centuries and we saved our culture, the west is slowly turning Arabic in just 50 years. If an Arab bothers me because I look like a regular french I just have to insult him in albanian and he will back off, because he knows we look for each other and nobody fucks with us, even here abroad, where there are like 50 albanians tops that I don't even know in the city where I live. French are 80%-90% of the population and get bullied on a regular basis, in their own soil. In albania a Turk businessman was killed just a week ago because he groped a prostitute who didn't want to have sex with a nigger, people actually defended the honour of a prostitute and killed the Turk because he didn't know to behave. So insult if you wish, but I know I'm in the right, and that my people, although a very small group compared to germans or french, will remain untainted and intact even in a thousand years. I'm really sorry for France and French people, they deserve better but they destroyed the family and community core, and they no longer look for each other. Divided we're stronger, people in the west are at the opposite of fasism in its litteral sense. They're all alone, frail little sticks ready to crack up at every road turn.

Not muslim btw. Nobody in albania is.

Why do Chechens always have heads shaped like lego people.
And tintin front quiff things.
It's like a backwards mullet. Or a frollet if you will.

Also, why do they always look so unclean. You guys not got water there?

What do your women look like?
Is it like most Slav countries where the women are hot as fuck but absolute gold digging sags, whilst the dudes are like potatoes?

>you're from a country where shitskins rape your woman
>had gypsies and Egyptian Copts minorities in albania for 2 millennia
>We had Turks fucking our country and killing our men for 5 centuries
>and that my people will remain untainted and intact even in a thousand years

Calm down, nigger.

Explain this. It's a political meeting in Kosovo btw, the most "Muslim" territory inhabited by albanians.

I love brother but don't waste your time on these people they are hateful and blinded may God enlighten thier hearts and how are chechen people these days

>In albania a Turk businessman was killed just a week ago because he groped a prostitute who didn't want to have sex with a nigger, people actually defended the honour of a prostitute and killed the Turk because he didn't know to behave.

Nice. Can you give a link?

Albanians! LoL

There are hundreds of thousands of Alabanian street hookers in France, Italy, Germany,... and they fuck niggers, pakis, arabs,.. while their husbands cheer.

>Chechnya

fucking worst scum I see.
I work in prison and the most problems are with chechens and afghans

At least have the decency to reply. I'm making an effort to provide arguments for a debate here. I feel like you mostly fell for Serbian memes and your opinion on albanians is really twisted. Of course we have criminals, but our diaspora is the worst of our peons, people from lower ranks of society, rural retards, despised even in albania. And most diasporas from every country are cancerous, just like ours. Romanian, polish, Yougoslavian or Hungarian diasporas here in France have been complete niggers either in the past or in present day. Italian diaspora in the USA was far far worse than the albanian diaspora in Switzerland is today, which says a lot since Switzerland albanians are one of lowest tier of whites. Yet I don't consider Italians non white, or lacking culture. There are good and bad people in every European country, in eastern or southern Europe countries the percentage of bad people is higher because those countries are poorer. In albania we say poverty is the mother of all degeneracy. Communism destroyed our economies and that's why we have 20% poors, coincidentally those are unskilled workers going abroad and acting like niggers. French poor people (ethnic) are close to 5%, and 5% of french rurals are just as bad as Arabs, only they're white.

Is it scary, Österreichbro? Do you have Kanaken or K*rds too?

>muslim

Those are gypsies or poor faggots from serf families. They are despised in albania as well.
Btw the fact you're that informed about prostitution indicates you're a degenerate loser, but the catalan flag was already a sign of it.
¡Arriba España! Marricon.
Only saw the headline in albanian a few days ago, I'll try finding it in English.

fuck off shlomo.
whiter than any christcuck

#
Albanians from Albania have an average IQ of 82. Imagine the ones in the west. We should simply sterilize the Albanian subhumans and let white Aryan Serbs take their lands

You're muslims, which automatically divests you of your humanity.

Shotas in uniforms? user, this is my dream, post more!

scary? no, if you have fear of the prison you work the worng job.
And yes plenty of turks and kurds, funny thing they are usually the "austrians"

Oooh la la, this is their national guard? I approve. They can into Europe as long as they become my, erm, personal guards.

Behüt dich Gott, mein Freund. Ich hasse die Türken und Kurden, die in Europa leben.
Ich hoffe, dass ihr diese Verbrecher gut bestraft. Pass auf, bro.

This study was debunked numerous times.
Serbs are swarthier than us. The only people whiter than us in the Balkans are Romanians and bulgarians. Serbs and Croats have mixed with indigenous pre slavic people a lot, and those were meds, like albanians. We're white because only the ones living in isolated areas and thus mixing the less with coastal mixed people survived assimilation and created modern day albanian ethnos. Southern albanians who did a lot of commerce with Greeks, Romans etc are swarthier as well, like serbs or croats. You're talking out of your ass.
Catalufo de mierda.

The only nonwhite thing about them is that they're Muslim. At least they aren't cuckolded fairies like western whites.

There is also nothing inherently white or European about Christianity either.

Are you sure

Chechens arent Aryan.

Im Chechen.

Chechens are what a white Islam ethnostate would look like

Pretty comfy if you'd ask me

That looks like an Arab
Georgia isn't white

Get the link in Albania and with google translate we can help the Turkish user.