db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-19/
youtube.com/watch?v=cpj9jxL3pH0
youtube.com/watch?v=1YRkiJ21SiE
twitter.com/DBHkauma/status/809953284639182848
supforums.com/thread/151103868/anime
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Stressed

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Reminder there's a retard here that thinks Baby was a well-intentioned sane person then turned insane and radical villain like Zamasu

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Wasn't his goal to revive the Tuffle race and got crazy about the saiyans just like Zamasu with ningen?

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

No he wanted REVENGE and then conquer the universe with muh power, but he never had any ''good intentions'' like Zamasu
Because ultimately Zamasu thought he was doing the ''right thing'' for a ''better world''

Also Baby started as a freak and ended as a freak, so zero development there

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

"retard"
That's very offensive user, people born with mental defects doesn't deserve being compared to GTcucks

William Gomez
William Gomez

can hit beat madara uchiha?

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

Zamasu
insane and radical

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

is ''GTard'' better then?

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

I can accept that

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Still waiting for based Sage to finish subbing G-reco so I can watch it properly

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

so zero development there
DB
Development

user...

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

''MORTALS ARE VIOLENT AND EVIL SO I'M GONNA GENOCIDE THEM ALL WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ME VIOLENT AND EVIL IN TURN''
not insane and radical

You know who else is like that irl? Islamists
Just replace ''mortals'' with ''non-believers''

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

I like this

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Which Madara?

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Uchiha

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

I want to see the return of Frost after training for 4 months and one week.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

how many times is vegeta going to get cucked

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Zamasu's longing the whole time
make of universe a better place

Baby's longing the whole time
revive his race to conquer the universe and get revenge on saiyans (his ultimate attack is even called "Revenge Death Ball")

just like Zamasu

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

You know who else is like that irl?

Angsty teens? The only difference is that Zamasu had the power

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

not platinum frost

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Sage of the six paths with the Rinne Sharingan

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Sorry I don't remember a lot of stuff from GT

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

And that is still radicalism, literally the definition of it

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

That's the point, user. Series like DB have no this development in villains, that's why Zamasu was so great

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Series like DB have no this development in villains
vegeta

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Frost is now a fugitive after Cabba's testimony

But why? If he's on Frieza's level why would he be so worried about authorities?

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Anti-hero.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

and also Piccolo but I think we're talking about ''villains who stayed villains until the very end'' here

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

WE CYBERPUNK NOW

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Freeza could have crushed Mystic Gohan with probably a couple of weeks of training

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

he was still a villain in namek, only until after namek he switched to anti hero

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

Series like DB have no this development in villains, that's why Zamasu was so great

And that's also why Piccolo and Vegeta are better than Pepe the Kai

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Uchiha Madara with Mangekyo Sharingan? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Kurama? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan and Mokuton? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton and Edo Tensei body? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton and Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton, Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode and Ten Tails sealed? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton, Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode, Ten Tails sealed and fused? Or maybe the legendary Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton, Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode, Ten Tails sealed and fused also the mythical Rinne Sharingan?

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

I could just change the file name to platinum frost and you wouldn't have batted an eye.

David Edwards
David Edwards

That is the beauty of ZAMASU he is willing to taint himself with the pitchest of black so that he can save the universe from the cancer that the other gods allowed to spread called NINGEN.
Such martyrdom is truely befitting of a magnificent god as himself for his sacrifice would make the world a true paradise with no strife whatsoever.
This is his salvation that he grants as the god of the new universe and this is how he shows his love for his universe that got corrupted by the NINGEN cancer.
Truely he is a godlike tragic figure.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Too bad an angsty teen with super powers being the villain is really boring

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Cabba is part of the authorities since the U6 Saiyans are space cops.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Ok so we've now moved the goalpost from ''he's not a radical and insane'' to ''he's boring''

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Talking about development in a children's sunday cartoon

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

being so fucking retarded

We already know Zamasu was wrong because SURPRISE it's a fucking villain, of course he's wrong. The whole point is Zamasu thought he was doing something good all time, not like other villains...

muh torture innocents and enjoy it because I'm so bad
muh inmortality and conquer the universe because I'm so bad
muh being perfect and then torture innocents and enjoy it because I'm so bad
muh destroy things because I'm literally an animal without reasoning
muh vengeance and conquer the universe because I'm so bad

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

he's not a radical and insane'

When did I say that?

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Vegeta have a really great development
as antihero and finally hero, saiyan saga Vegeta is just a cocky villain

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

No no user, you don't understand!

He doesn't do that because he's "so bad"

He's doing it because he's "so good"!

10/10 Best Villain
Really deep
Epic development

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

That's actually a creative idea for an alien planet.
Not the cyberpunk alone, but living on a dead planet with domed cities.
Explains the breathing masks they wear.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

We already know Zamasu was wrong because SURPRISE it's a fucking villain, of course he's wrong

How is he wrong?
Ningens are a fucking disease.

Anthony James
Anthony James

Aside from the fact that user is not agreeing with you, this is not an argument

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

I wish we had more world-building like that, more weird planets, alien worlds. Even though DB writers are not creative enough to make interesting aliens I would still prefer it over focusing on Earth all the time.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

But he had no development prior to "becoming" a villian, he was an asshole saiyan like them all, his development took his dickery down a notch and made him the secondary MC and primary jobber of the series.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

That's why I'm making fun of his post

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Yeah no fucking shit he's wrong, when has radicalism ever been right?
ISIS isn't fucking right, no shit Sherlock

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

So can you actually offer a counterargument or just shitposts?

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Zamasu was right all along, in the end, Trunk's timetravels fucked his universe forever, calling Goku for help ultimately lead to Zeno erasing everyone foreverer.

John Long
John Long

not Diamond Frost
That would make sense really
Frieza made his form golden, since latest Super Saiyan form at the time of his defeat was golden
For Frost it's SSBlue
So Diamond Frost

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Frieza made his golden because he lost to Super Saiyan.

Frost ALSO lost to TWO Super Saiyans and never saw SSBlue since he was knocked out by Hit.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

Yeah and also Cabba can turn SSJ now meaning he could kill Frost with ease

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Commander Red wants conquer the world. Innocents wounded? Red doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
Piccolo wants conquer the world and torture people. Innocents wounded? Piccolo doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
Freeza wants conquer the universe. Innocents wounded? Freeza ddoesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
Cell wants absorb two cyborgs and torture people. Innocents wounded? Cell doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
(Super) Boo wants be strong and hurt people. Innocents wounded? Boo doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
Baby wants conquer the world and destroy saiyans. Innocents wounded? Baby doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil

Zamasu wants a better universe. Innocents wounded? There's no innocent among the murdered by Zamasu, he just want do something good, be the good guy

If you don't see difference you're legitly retarded.

b-but of course there's innocent killed by Zamasu!
What the character himself thinks is the only matters. Red wants do things he thinks are wrong, Piccolo wants do things he thinks are wrong, Freeza wants do things he thinks are wrong, Cell wants do things he thinks are wrong, Boo wants do things he thinks are wrong, Baby wants do things he thinks are wrong. But Zamasu wants do things he thinks are good, the only reason he's "the villain" is because he's wrong, he doesn't want do bad things

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

DB thread

I don't know, triggering the autism of these Zamasufags is really funny

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

That Beerus formal outfit
Ayyy who the fuck designs that shit

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Thanks to support me on prove these Gtards are stupid, user.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Zamasu wants do things he thinks are good

Too bad he knows he's doing bad things

Or what? You think is normal if a hero smiles and laughs like a maniac when he defeats the villain?

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

shit
fuck you it's hot

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Toriyama

William Garcia
William Garcia

Too bad he knows he's doing bad things
Too bad you are literally lying

You think is normal if a hero smiles and laughs like a maniac when he defeats the villain?
You think if a hero smiles and laughs like a maniac because enjoy do good, he's not a hero anymore? Even if Superman masturbated thinking about how good the Earth is thanks to him he still a hero, so obviously even if Zamasu get a boner "cleaning the universe" he still a hero in his mind

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

So Episode 71 was all a fucking illusion?

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

Episode 72
Naoki Tate

Nice. I was expecting to see him in the universe survival arc, not now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGASNhwAH2w

James Jackson
James Jackson

Is the hit episode still filler or part of the new arc?

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

filler

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

manga Hit is about use interesting and rare techniques to surpass enemies thousands times stronger than him, like SSG Goku having probably a ki weaker than Boo's

anime Hit is supposed to be the same concept but at end is just lmao muh raw power is above SSB's lol I'm become stronger than Golden Frieza doing 2 minutes of exercise I'm so cool XD

reminder: anime-Hit <<<<<<<<<<manga-Hit

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Filler but I think it will lead into the universal tournament arc

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

Manga is better

Nothing new

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Frost makes more sense as Silver because he's a complete shitter compared to Freeza

Platinum and Diamond are both above gold, Silver is below

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

enjoy your jobber.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

So does Whis knows that Vados put the hit on Goku? Then who dun it? The great priest?

John Edwards
John Edwards

Whis: Hey Hit, come to universe 7 and fight Goku a little, that would be the best way to get stronger
Hit: I killed him
Whis: Fuck

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Le jobber XD

Nice argument Toeishill

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Zeno senses Goku is dead
this universe is useless now
*poof*

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

He's too busy playing with himself

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

he's a complete shitter compared to Freeza

non trained Freeza is below Namek saga-SS Goku
non trained Frost is above U6 saga-Piccolo
which is above BoG saga-Piccolo
which is above Boo saga-Piccolo
which is above Cell game-Piccolo
which is above semiperfect Cell
which is above...
I'm just stoping here and hoping for you to understand why you are so wrong

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Out of the way.

Destroyer of all dicks in the multiverse coming through.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

l-lewd!

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Have they revealed all gods and angels?

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

Vowa?
Tados?
Todos?
Vawa?
Towos>

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

post vados and towa

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Also manga Hit is a bro unlike the backstabbing scum anime Hit..

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

You forgot to mentioned that Frost is so above Piccolo, that Frost was tired and barely able to move due to an getting an ass kicking from Goku just moments before.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Wow this reads like a summary.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Yeah, they rushed the epilogue. It's not THAT out of place though. The Buu Saga epilogue (with people using the Dragonballs to make everyone forget Buu) also was summary style in the original manga.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

There's people here who think Zamasu is a good villain
He's a whiny bitch and a hypocrite. If he had a reason for killing mortals outside of "They're violent and make gods look bad" then maybe he's be ok, but the guy is, as it stands, a man who kills others because they sometimes kill each other

Oh, and Buu managed to have a higher kill count anyway, so he doesn't even have that

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Also in the manga continuity, based Freeza still the only one who can beat some god ki users by pure strength

Hit use based assassination techniques
Zamasu and Black!Zamasu obviously use god ki
same Beers, Champa, Whis, etc

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

a good villain needs to be smart and have good reasoning
no

David Cox
David Cox

Goku senses hit behind a rock
Hit is actually behind him
But when Goku attacks the Hit behind him his attacks go through him
Literally "it was just a hologram". Supercucks will defend this.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

He will come back with GodKi now that he fought two GodKi users
And he will immediately blow the fuck out of Beerus

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

I hope there is a line where Whis or Beerus suggest resurrecting Frieza for the universal survival tournament.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Zamasu is a bad 'bad guy'
because he's wrong

when being right would make him a hero and being wrong is exactly what make him the 'bad guy'

so Zamasu is bad 'bad guy' because is the 'bad guy'

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

why is everybody talking about Zamasu instead of the new episode?

Brody Green
Brody Green

Posting v15 because still can't sleep

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

Ok, maybe I'm wording this wrong. He's not bad because of concept but because of execution. If he had a better character, motivation and build up he could have been so much better, but he comes of as kinda flat and uninteresting

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Vegeta refuse to shake Cabba's hand
Why is Vegeta such an asshole.

Eli White
Eli White

muh sayin pride!

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

I don't understand why Toriyama didn't go this route. He had the best opportunity to turn Frieza into a reoccurring characters, but for some reason he decided to kill Frieza, again.

Frieza in the Universe 6 arc would've been entertaining as hell, and I can only imagine seeing him in the next arc.

John Baker
John Baker

Loulogio?

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

I think Cabba is just moving his hand while talk as way to express itself, not wanting a shake

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Those ISIS terrorists too smile maniacally while they do their bad things while still thinking that they are simply doing the good word of Allah

Reality isn't so black and white user

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Yep

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

rushed
So many animefags used to Toei's shit pacing. The Dragon Ball manga was always fast paced unlike the slow slog the anime was

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

that chichi

someone shoop her eyes to be rolled back in pleasure with rosy cheeks and heavy panting please

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

He's a whiny bitch and a hypocrite. If he had a reason for killing mortals outside of "They're violent and make gods look bad" then maybe he's be ok, but the guy is, as it stands, a man who kills others because they sometimes kill each other

Reminds me of someone...
We've been trying to explain to you retards what radicalism is all thread, really feels like the majority here is underage

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

People just can't difference "be evil" to "do bad things". Zamasu is totally not evil he's like a fucking martyr as said even if he's wrong and should be stopped.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

I guess God ki actually works like nen

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

good and evil are completely relative concepts anyway, the second DB tries to pull that you get this reaction proving most of the fanbase is (man)children

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Hit didn't take the flower

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

It would die anyway, he's that cold, but he knowing this decided not to take it, as it would make that mistress sad.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

A and S tier should be further spread out and God forms & Kai's should be in the God Tier, there's no way - for example - that Champa Arc SSJ Goku or Vegeta are weaker than Kid Boo, not when RoF Final Form Freeza became so significantly powerful and trumped Ultimate Gohan, yet Base Goku (or Saiyan Beyond God) could handle him easily.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Why are the guys in the boss' room wearing breathing masks but the boss doesn't?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Well Goku pulled off a OH MY KI after all

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Universe 6 refrigerator not actually a good guy
didn't try to redeem him by making him confess to the whole universe of what he did and trying to make amend even though he got exposed in front of gods and by pretty much the Universe 6 equivalent of Intergalactic Police, which also happened to turn immensely stronger than him in the same occasion as well
will probably just be Taopaipai 2.0 in the Universal tournament and will never understand how useless it is to try and rule the universe when it could all end in an instant
Why was it so necessary to have Frieza 2.0 right after Frieza revived? Did Toriyama become racist towards his own fictional race? Did a refrigerator seller recently scammed him hard or what?

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

the only edgy thing about Hit is his design but personality wise he just seems a very neutral person
you know, like any assassin in fiction

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

He's just a big guy.

William Turner
William Turner

Frost was a bad guy only in the anime

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Gohan, don't hide stuff from me
O-ok
This was such a touching parent-child moment.

James Lee
James Lee

post yfw you realize he can't actually die any more.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

He is also bad in the manga, it's just revealed slightly later

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

HITTO IS SHITTO

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

i miss pre buu saga chi chi hair :^(

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

At the end of Super, Vegeta and Goku will become the GoDs of 6 and 7

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Post your top-5 favorite characters introduced in Super.
1. Beerus
2. Whis
3. Zamasu
4. Hit
5. Cabba

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

1. Beerus
2. Whis
3. Black
4. Cabba
5. Zamasu

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

He's not a "bad guy", but he's not a nice person either

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

The preview for next ep fucked me up, so what just happened? Was that a dream or what

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

1. Zamasu
2. Beerus
3. Cabba
4. Zeno
5. girl Whis

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

1) Gowasu
4) Merged God Zamasu
3) Zamasu in the form of Goku, as Goku Black
4) Zamasu
5) Uh, uhm, Hit?

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

0) Gowasu
1) Zamasu (all versions)
2) Hit
3) Zeno
4) Beerus
5) Whis

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

THANK YOU BASED ZAMASU

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Why did universe 6 take Cabba's testimony over Frost's? Isn't Frost meant to be a big hero there?

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

yfw U10 loses and Gowasu will be erased along with it

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Post your top-5 favorite characters introduced in Super.
1. Whis
2. Beerus
3. Champa
4. Vados
5. Zeno

*power level gap*

6. Hit
7. Gowasu
8. Zamas

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

because the saiyans in U6 are like space cops

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

fucking thanks familia

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Because its all over Godtube

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Everyone conveniently forgets that Beerus and Zeno and Champa have all murdered trillions of people but are somehow not "bad people". Except they are. They did it because "Dude, food LMAO" (on par with modern Simpsons humour) or "I have to throw a tantrum because I'm so spoiled".

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

could you put a hear in the bubble instead of the dots senpai

you know what kind of heart

John Baker
John Baker

1. Vados
2. Gowasu
3. Zamasu
4. BLACK
5. Magetta

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

they are gods, their morality is above ningen morality

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

It's their job
Zamasus Job was to create live, instead he went on a rampage to get rid of every sentient lifeform

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

heart*

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

You're confusing using the beyond tired "IM REALLY DOING GOOD" and "IM A GOOD GUY FROM MY PERSPECTIVE" villians that have LITTERED anime and manga for decades now.

He's not developed. He's not interesting. He's not well written.

He's a boring faggot.

If he was written by prime toriyama he'd have been a truly smug asshole who wasn't DOING IT FOR DA GOOD OF DA UNIVERSE and was doing it because he wanted to eradicated the universe because he hates the mortals.
Because he's a petty asshole and is perfectly okay with that.

Hell I'm damned sure he'd have run with the insane religious nut thing as well.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

If Frieza ever got away somewhere to train with no one aware of his presence, I'd think Shenron would help with that.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Pretty sure Zeno and the Grand Priest are going to be villains this arc since people won't take it lightly to having all other universes deleted

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

This was unironically one of very few legit touching moments in all of Dragon Ball. The fact that we know that Zamasu is legit gone forever and won't be resurrected by DB magic also adds some drama points.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Obviously Beerus as a character doesn't really care about that. He's completely arbitrary in his decisions. Not that "I was just following orders" and "It's my job!" are actual ways to absolve yourself from moral responsibility.

Kevin White
Kevin White

You're confusing using the beyond tired "IM REALLY DOING GOOD" and "IM A GOOD GUY FROM MY PERSPECTIVE" villians that have LITTERED anime and manga for decades now.

Maybe it is time you grow up

was doing it because he wanted to eradicated the universe because he hates the mortals. Because he's a petty asshole and is perfectly okay with that.

This would have been utter shit

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Bigger fan of him as Goku Black, Zamasu himself was kind of a shitter and plenty of characters did the whole "misguided justice"-schtick a lot better.

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Zamasu is legit gone forever and won't be resurrected by DB magic also adds some drama points.

Gowasu is going to wish for him to be revived as a good girl

Kayden King
Kayden King

moral responsibility.
Morals are made by Religion, there are no morals to follow if you ARE the religion itself

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Zamasu (original Zamasu, Black Zamasu, merged Zamasu... all Zamasu are best Zamasu)
Cabba (because fuck you he's cute)
Whis
Beerus
probably Champa or Magetta

That's was pretty cool, though. Frost being just a regular greedy cheater person not necessarily bad (instead a totally bad guy) is really strange in a manga like DB. It felt like the real world but with space aliens you know

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

1. Beerus
2. Goku Black
3. Vados My Wife
4. Jaco
5. Whis

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

BRA FUCKING WHEN?!?!?

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I hate this list. It's all comicshit and vidya.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

plenty of characters did the whole "misguided justice"-schtick a lot better
This is the same criticism TFS had and my answer is ''not in DB''
The bar for well-written villains was always extremely low in this franchise, I wanted something different with Super and I got it.
Now I want a villain who FINALLY calls Goku out for being a shit selfish hero who puts fighting above even his children

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

this tier list

Holy pleb.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Now I want a villain who FINALLY calls Goku out for being a shit selfish hero who puts fighting above even his children

didn't that kind of happen indirectly through Piccolo during the Gohan v Cell fight

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

1. Black/Zamasu
2. Beerus
3. Hit
4. Zeno
5. Champa

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

So if you are evil just because, you are shit tier, but if being evil is your "nature" you suddenly ascend in mid tier?

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

yeah but Piccolo isn't a villain

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Mid tier are animals, not sentient

Caleb White
Caleb White

Why does he wear the mask?

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

mid tier refers to ''villains'' who are simply mindless beasts
Lavos was just a huge bug trying to live

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

It's a gurl
Look at those eyelashes

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Does Piccolo count?

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

I would have bought a flower from her. Why is Hit so mean?

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

This list is complete garbage.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

been a long time since I watched classic DB, did he do that during the Piccolo Jr Saga?

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

You forgot present Zamasu that got hakai'd.

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Hit never used any assassination techniques, he was forbidden from killing in the match.
He used basic fighting techniques.

If he had used them then he'd have won the entire thing with ease. This ep should tell you that.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Does Chi Chi wear underwear? Or does she go commando under that dress?

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Are you my mommy?

David Kelly
David Kelly

Why would a villain care about goku being a good father

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

FUCK, THIS
Even Toriyama in some interviews cared about point out how Goku have no family concept and he's just an asshole obsessed with fight. Goku put in danger the whole Earth several times because muh fights and he doesn't even regret. Goku is literally a selfish sociopath and people like Trunks, Piccolo or (current) Vegeta are the real heroes. I fucking need someone making Goku open his eyes

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

tfw Chi Chi's tits got bigger

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

1. Black/Zamasu
2. Whis
3. Beerus
4. Jaco
5. Gowasu

James Rogers
James Rogers

not "assassination techniques", but "fighting techniques"
Whatever
The point is Hit was designed as a interesting fighter who wins using proffesional and refined techniques (and Toei fucked up)

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

You guys think Toriyama is even capable of writing an elder god tier villain?

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

If you believe this list is in any way quantitive when it comes to villains or that it's some kind of list that all stories should follow, then you are without a doubt the dumbest most pretentious motherfucker on the planet and should really read more stories.

The fuck out of here you 12 year old retard.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Yeah but Piccolo wasn't a villain at that point and he's not directly saying ''GOKU YOU PUT FIGHTING ABOVE OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES''

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Zamasufags still around
still as delusional as always

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Who cares? That list was written by some dumb 14 year old who unironically used terms like "Elder God".

Henry Green
Henry Green

Put Majin Vegeta in Great Tier and Cell in Mid-Tier considering he was programmed to do evil.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Zamasu
not elder god tier

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Majin Vegeta isn't a main villain and Cell was perfectly sentient while Buu at his core is literally just pure chaos

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Trunks
Real hero
MUH MARY SUE!
MUH SPESHUL SSJ2 AND SPIRITBOMB SWORD MADE OF THE KI FROM 20 STARVING HOBOS A CAT AND A TALKING TURTLE

Gohan is the closest thing this series has to a hero and he's also the least liked because if he was even remotely serious about being a hero or fighter, then canonically speaking and all internal logic of the series says that most of the fights would be over in seconds.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

1. Beerus
2. Whis
3. Hit
4. Zamasu
5. Frost

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

villains who are ''evil'' just because are FUCKING BORING and one-dimensional, nobody in real life is evil just because
why do you think DB is considered an anime for children?

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

She's always had a nice pair on her since she was a teen. Goku never said she was flat chested, just that she lost her "bounce". But he was probably making that up since he didn't want to whore out his own wife. According to Roshi here, they are still plenty bouncy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMg5bEg1Jhs

Justin Green
Justin Green

Sorry I offended your tier-rankings. Maybe read a book?

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

That second part with Hit doing missions and stuff
Toei: Hey kids, you like this? Too bad, have fun with your shitty tournament

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Cell is a sapient creature, he can choose don't be evil like I can choose don't have progeny

also Majin Vegeta doesn't fit in that "great tier"

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

what kind of newfag are you not being able to recognize a tier list pic made in like fucking 2010?

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

This.
A reminder that traitorous NINGEN scum would rather delet the entire universe and the souls of their deceased NINGEN """"""""""comrades"""""""""" than letting Zamasu create a true utopia.
Zamasu was right and NINGENS are a menace and a cancer that should be purged.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Are you fucking stupid?

Techiniques designed to kill instantly and be unblockable and basic hand to hand martial artist techniques used as a way to hurt and not kill are two different things.

You don't send someone who's entire martial art is something like sport BJJ up against a guy who's an expert knife fighter, and has a fucking knife.

By the way. Hit is better in the anime then the manga.

Bentley King
Bentley King

No one in real life flies and shoots planet-destroying energy blasts as well.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

You will never witness the cuteness of the princess of all Saiyans ever again.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

I know you didn't make it, I was mocking you for abiding something so moronic.
Keep up, tubby.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Vegeta
ever a hero
after pulling off the whole MUH LAST CHANCE TO FIGHT YOU KAKAROTTO

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

Cell is a sapient creature, he can choose don't be evil like I can choose don't have progeny
Just like 16 could choose not to kill Goku?

No, Cell is programmed to be malicious.

also Majin Vegeta doesn't fit in that "great tier"
"Reluctant villains who only do evil things because of the situation they find themselves in"
Vegeta reluctantly (reluctantly because he turned back to good in the end, and Goku even called him out on the fact that he didn't mean the things he was saying) let himself fall under Babidi's control because he was afraid of change and the new life he found himself in

He fits perfectly in that definition.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Trunks is literally the most heroic character in the whole franquise, user. Also if you think be a mary sue has something to do with be heroic you are wrong (also he's only mary sue in the anime)

Gohan
kek
Gohan only act like a hero when see criminals ("Golden Warrior" or "Great Saiyaman") but now he have his own life and doesn't give a shit

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

While I don't agree with the rankings, I feel like it's a good way to classify villains and ''hurr I'm evil'' villains are usually really fucking badly written

John Turner
John Turner

youtube.com/watch?v=9-vcDGn3AHY
Vegeta self-destructs to battle threats
Goku gives them senzu beans

Jacob White
Jacob White

Remember when Goku gave a fuck about other people?

I find this part really cute actually

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

How will Sup Forums react if it is revealed for Hit to work under Vados as her personal hitman, which she also uses for sex?

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

So why does chichi complain about money problems again when her lifestyle is self sufficient and she's the daughter of a feudal style lord?

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Not really. It's incredibly sweeping without any accounting for a character's personal motivations, just a general loose idea.
Personal motivations are what define a villain, not a rough definition of them.

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

He still gives a fuck about people atleast the ones that put up a good fight

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

I fixed it

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

You've never read a single fucking story in your entire life that didn't come with a picture. Even then, you've only read/watched a fucking few.

That personal list is made by someone who thinks a handful of deeply medicore even in the world of pop fiction, stories makes them some kind of deep mind or something.

You're just another adolescent cunt who honestly wants to identify with a certain type of antag and pretend they are soOOOOOO MUCH MORE DEEP AND INTELLIGENT then everyone eles has read FUCK and ALL in the way of stories.

You don't even critique the stories, talk about the importance of the villian or what they represent or mean.

Fuck that
Fuck you
Grow the fuck up

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Goku died the same amount of time as Krilin now.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Double-fixed it

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Frieza does not lust for power, he IS power
From the moment he was born he was the one thing that ruled his life

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Will he ever comeback? I hope we get a filler episode with Cabba trying to capture Frost.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

all those assumptions
''hurr I'm evil and I'm an asshole'' being good writing
acting like a /lit/ autist

wew

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

whats worse giving cell a senzu bean or letting him absorb 18 in the first place :^)

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Trunks can be all heroic and shit because he's the weakest super saiyajin and comes from an alternate timeline.

If Gohan was actually serious and had to get shit did he'd bust out the hero personality.
And like I said, canonically speaking, if he trained he'd be light years beyond golden Frieza in power level.

Remember, his thing is being more powerful then everyone and having retarded levels of ki.

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

Now fix the descriptions because they reek of "please take me seriously I wanna be mature"
For example, Faust's Mephistopheles is an "Elder God Tier" villain. He's evil and he knows it, but the way narrative is framed and higher issues it raises make him work like almost no other villains in fiction. The focus is on the meaning rather than defense of evil's motives. And nothing on that list is inherently better.

It's a stupid virtue signaling chart made by a fucking pleb.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

implying /lit/ isn't the best board

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Just like 16 could choose not to kill Goku?
Yep

No
Why? Because you say it? Your example is perfect, Cell is the more close to be a "natural" person of all Gero's androids, why 16 can choose but not Cell?

Vegeta
Wops, you're right here, I misunderstood that part in the pic. My fault

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Definitely giving Cell a senzu bean.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

did you even try?

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

Remember when Goku gave a fuck about other people?
Yes because my memory doesn't suck.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Cute

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

weakest
Literally stronger in SSJ2 than SSJ3 Goku and stronger than SSGSS Vegito in Blue Ki SS2

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

postmodern decadence clothed in post-gorilion-post-ironies and new sincerities
/lit/ has to hang

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

Dont forget Goku getting a massive rage powerup vs Black when he mentioned Goten and Chichi

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

missing the point so hard

also calling Hit techniques in the tournament "basic hand to hand martial hand artist techniques"

also being a filthy toeicuck

You make me sick

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

Did you actually read that list?
BUH BUH VILLIANS WHO AM JUST EVIL AM BAD
I CANT PRETEND THAT IM A VILLIAN WHOS EBUL JUST BECAUSE!!! THAT AINT AM DEEP

No seriously. That is exactly the mindset behind the fucking pseduointellectual dorks who wrote and think that trash list means anything.

If you look at the villians personalities and designs you'll see a clear pattern emerge.
The pattern says that the person who wrote it is a fucking dork wishes they were smarter then they actually are.

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

yeah but he only got wished back once

Colton Green
Colton Green

Ozymandias lost and was insanely naive

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

virtue signaling

now that is a nice buzzterm
villains who are just ''evil'' will never be good because the very concept of good and evil are completely 100% relative
it's much better and more interesting to have a villain who's seen as one just because the ''heroes'' don't agree with their views

inb4 butthurt religiousfags who can't accept that morality is completely relative

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Literally stronger in SSJ2 than SSJ3 Goku and stronger than SSGSS Vegito in Blue Ki SS2
You realize that this badly written mary sue bullshit is why people hate both the black arc and future trunks now right?
That someone actually got FIRED for this retardation correct?

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Yet its in the manga and will always be canon no matter what you think of it

William Walker
William Walker

Oh, that's true

Goku is a lucky bastard, who needs dragon balls?

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Chi Chi is the first person to come to his mind

See, he does love her in his own little autistic way. Super fucked it up by making her into a massive cunt again and making Goku stupider than ever. Not to mention that the canon fact that Goku has never kissed his wife yet despite having two children with her and being a grandpa.

Chase Green
Chase Green

Since you like to act smart do you know that
BUH BUH VILLIANS WHO AM JUST EVIL AM BAD
I CANT PRETEND THAT IM A VILLIAN WHOS EBUL JUST BECAUSE!!! THAT AINT AM DEEP
isn't acceptable in an actual debate, right?

But no, tell me what's so ''deep'' about Frieza and Cell since you're so unironically getting triggered over a six years old list made by some guy on /v/ or /co/

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

fedora signaling: the post

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

It wasnt about kissing, it was about giving a senzu mouth to mouth.
Goku can't read into social situations

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

keep following everything the book says fag

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Not him, but the fact that the entire image dismisses the impact Freeza has on the lore as a whole and on Vegeta and Goku's entire life and backstory just because "dude he's evil lmao" is pretty retarded.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Vegeta literally thrown away his pride to save the Earth also he really loves his family. Like Toriyama already said, Vegeta is the prince of the saiyans but is Goku who still live like a saiyan (no "family", only fights, selfish as fuck, etc) and Vegeta who is now an earthling who sacrifice itself to defend who he loves

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

no arguments
keeps posting the dead meme hat
ebin

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Goku had such a big rage power up that he could have ended the saga right there if he just wasn't such a moralfag. Seriously this meme is so fucking stupid. He has always loved them, but the autism makes it seem like he doesn't.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

missing the point so hard
He's a fucking assassin. Every technique is designed to kill or render someone physically unable to get away so he can kill.
He's not a fighter, he's a murderer.
Soldiers aren't taught to fight using olypmic level tae kwan do and where padding.

also calling Hit techniques in the tournament "basic hand to hand martial hand artist techniques"

What he USED was basic hand to hand with none of his assassination techniques and powers.
He doesn't even use his fighting techniques that will kill someone instantly. He was doing the equivalent of fighting with his hands behind his back.

also being a filthy toeicuck
I'm a DBZ fan before I'm a hater of toei or anyone.
The anime version is actually better and more interesting.
Him actually being completely and utterly ignorant of fighting as sport and figuring it out(mimicking goku when he powers up and realizing that it does nothing) and slowly coming to enjoy it during his fight with Goku was actually entertaining.
The fight is actually of the very very very few things that toei got right.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

tbqh I'd rather look like that then be someone who needs a book with a pre-made list of what's right or wrong instead of developing their morals on their own

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Cabba teaches U6 Saiyans how to become SSj
there's an entire army of SSj space cops out there in U6

That's actually quite scary.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Actually just to pander the Freezafags they might make him return at the tournament with a form that resembles the Golden Form

Leo King
Leo King

Would you let Vados destroy your planet for a night of wild sex?

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

And people still fucking hate all versions of Trunks now.
That's canon IRL.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

yeah and seeing how easily Cabba transformed, it's safe assuming all the other U6 saiyans have the potential as well but never got to use it

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Holy shit you are literally a salty gohanfag angry with Trunks because Gohan is no longer the mary sue in DB

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

You do realize it's multiple anons making fun of you?

I don't think it was ever about Bible, but that it's just an example of a good-evil that works better than anything on the list.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

1. Merged Zamasu
2. Future Zamasu
3. Goku Black
4. Present Zamasu
5. Gowasu

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Here is another thing that might be even more scarier. What if they learned to rise to SS2 or SS3?

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

He's stating facts.
Gohan isn't a Mary Sue because he only beat the big bad of one arc with a completely believable and built-to power-boost.
You can't just slap these terms on shit you don't like.
However, on Trunks, it's fully validated.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

I would let here destroy the entire solar system if I was offered the sex

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

It's nice to see the villain tier list bait still works even five years later

Jace King
Jace King

Dude, completely dismissing villians because you can't self insert as them because they ain't am smurt and have magical super intelligence as well as a silly as fuck and contrived story on their side is faggotry.

You and the person who created the list didn't invite debate.
You simply posted it as if their retarded personal opinion were the last word on anything because they took the time to make that stupid fucking picture.

You don't want debate. You want whole hearted acceptance of your personal opinion with no actual critical thought what so ever.

I reiterate. Grow the fuck up.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Wait a Moment, how the fuck is hit in U7?
Didn't he lose the tournament and the cube?

Dylan White
Dylan White

Nobody in real life is evil just because
How do you know? Can you read minds?

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

In a heart beat, earth ningens sucks

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

IT'S DBS
I AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Vados was the one who hired Hit.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Implying he is not going to be the final big bad

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

If that deal came with another habitable planet or a place to stay.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

As long as I'm not on it.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Vados hired him by proxy and it's obvious that Whis knows something about it too. It's probably a form of training for Goku.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Freeza acts like a sensible businessman and offers a chance to the Namekians to live in return for the Dragon Ball and for information
Zamasu goes full Elliot Rodger and kills everyone

"h-he has good a reason to be evul!"

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

MEK MEK

what did he mean by this

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Reminder that Hit and Cabba came into contact with God Ki which gives them another huge power boost

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

train to become literal gods
coldsteel the timeskipper, a completely ordinary assassin who can't even into Ki blasts bodies you at every turn

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

entire army of Super Saiyan space cops commanded by Cabba

OK I'm really need this spin-off right now

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Is this headcanon?

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

all these strawmen

nigga who ever even mentioned ''self-insert'', no seriously you're the one who keeps making this dumb assumption
villains who are just ebil are boring, it's not a matter of ''I want to agree with the villain''
by bringing back DB, I don't agree with Zamasu nor do I ''self-insert'' as him but I can see that he isn't just ebil, that makes him more interesting.
radicalistic villains are simply more interesting.

You want whole hearted acceptance of your personal opinion with no actual critical thought what so ever

ok
funny thing is that your whole post could be summed up with ''I think you do this because of some mental image I made of you in my mind''

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

You can only get god ki if you're a saiyajin form u7 and were part of a specific ritual. Apparently.

Which pissed off the people who wanted to see Piccolo getting some kind of goddragon ki boost from the universal dragon something fierce.
And just infuriated everyone with the introduction of the quasi ssjb trunks.

Everything has been completely thrown out and will be ignored from now on.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Read

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

good thing we're talking about the villain themselves and not their impact on the series or the genre as a whole

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

stronger than SSGSS Vegito in Blue Ki SS2
How come nobody can figure out that Vegito might have severely weakened Zamasu to the point Trunks had an opening that he took full advantage of?

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

Shit man, it sucks when completely ordinary assassins stop time and kill you without nobody noticing.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

If it isn't bluntly, outwardly stated, there's no use bringing it up.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

what would she have that she can pay him with?

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

because Sup Forums is genuinely retarded and "muh memes"

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

If a villain has an impact on the series and genre, then that is proof of the villain's quality.

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

This is like saying that Goku is stronger than Vegito in the Buu saga because he is using the Spirit Bomb. At that point Zamasu was also a giant raging monkey with extremely slow movements that could not keep up with Vegito anymore, like what happened to Cell against Gohan.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Two things

You simply state that evil villians are boring. There is no debate. You even posted that stupid fucking list filled with mediocre pop media that states it as if it were an objective fact.

This says two things.
You want everyone to simply agree with you with no real debate beyond how right you are.
The types of villians are just the same boring ass archetypes that have been used to the point of boredom in media for centuries and have as many shitty reprsentations a the plain evil guys.

That you actually don't realize that you're stating an opinion and not a fact and can't actually see the theme of the villains that the person chose says that you're little read but want the few things you have read to give you enough leeway to have some kind of authority.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

This is a 9 year old.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

again, the writing of the villain and their impact are two separate things
hell you could argue this about history as well, plenty of historical figures who did lots of retarded shit but still had a huge impact on the world
their impact however doesn't change the fact their shit was retarded

Connor Green
Connor Green

So what does that make Zamasu, which had an impact on the fanbase and memes? What kind of quality is that?

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

The Krillin genes are strong

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Villain come out at the last second without any mention of him existing before
destroys the Earth for shit and giggles
heroes now look around the universe for him for revenge
That has a huge impact on the heroes' lives, but he would be the shittiest villain ever.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

This is a 3 year old.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

The cheap badly done computer animated art style and how he acted moments later both state that he was not hurt in the least.

And because of the changing unfinished look of him many people thought he was going to change into a new form.

Not be quickly beaten with the biggest asspull in shounen history.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

That's the first time we see classic japanese schoolgirls in DBZ. Gohan's school was totally american.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Is she an homage to Aeris from FF8?

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Sure, but what does that have anything to do with Freeza?

Ruled over the entire universe like a dictator
Massive impact on Goku's backstory, destroyed his planet moments before he left it, killed his family
Massive impact on Vegeta's backstory, the villain Goku previously fought
Is the one sole obstacle standing in the way of reviving his friends

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Without the context of a story, a villian is just a random asshole floating in nothing.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

muh NINGEN and shit-eating grin 24/7
What a righteous guy.

William Hall
William Hall

Because the anime does a very bad job of showing that? We see Zamasu flying under his own power out of the Final Kamehameha's explosion, rather than being shown having trouble regenerating or something.

That was probably the writer's intention, yeah, but the director did a very bad job in showing it.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

I doubt it, but that city really reminded me of Midgar.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

Why does Sup Forums love Zamasu so much? The arc finished weeks ago, a new one was announced too, yet everybody still talks about Zamasu 24/7. Just search on the archive how many times Sup Forums says "Zamasu" daily.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

evil villains are boring because they tend to be one-dimensional and not realistic at all
now, seeing how this needs to be spelled out to you:
being realistic =/= being someone I agree with or want to idenfity as
there's your argument, there's my own criticism on ebil villains
You want everyone to simply agree with you with no real debate beyond how right you are
sure, whatever you say pal
The types of villians are just the same boring ass archetypes that have been used to the point of boredom in media for centuries and have as many shitty reprsentations a the plain evil guys.
and I agree

but you know what's funny? I didn't even post that pic
now, the thing about opinions is that they can be debated and discussed so if you have something to say about my criticism on ebil villains state it without throwing tantrums or assumptions

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

How could you not?

He opened our eyes, we're dedicated to the cause of removing all ningen now

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

this is how it would have gone

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

He's the most controversial and meme villain.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

people can't get Freeza kind of villain is boring as fuck even if he still a good villain

Being evil for being evil is objectively boring, there's no debate about that, but that doesn't mean a villain like that can't be a good one. There's several different characteristics to judge a villain, reasons to the evil is just another one.
So, is Zamasu the only one villain with proper and (at least) slightly developed reasons to be evil? Yep.
Is Zamasu the only good villain in the franchise? Of course not.

whatever, if you think Freeza, Piccolo and Zamasu aren't the only ones you're a faggot

William Moore
William Moore

Is Zamasu the only good villain in the franchise? Of course not.

I mean, I think nobody here is hating on Frieza or Cell but saying that they are worse than Zamasu or any other piece of media with better writing than Toriyama's isn't saying they aren't good on their own

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

You think any of the people on that list are realistic?

You know what. There are people out there, in our world, right now who are just evil assholes for no goddamned reason. I have NEVER met a ozy type character. Not once.

Why? Cause life isn't a goddamned comic book. The fucking irony of this statement shouldn't be lost on anyone.

I reiterate. Grow up.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

GOHANKEKS

John Robinson
John Robinson

There are people out there, in our world, right now who are just evil assholes for no goddamned reason

And that is where you're completely wrong, we all have our own individual motivations and morals, how we define it as ''evil'' is entirely relative
I think you are the one who needs to grow up and realize life isn't like a comic book

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

So, now that 17 is going to be in the tournament are they going remember that he is supposed to have wife and 3 children?

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

krilling is only 2cm smaller than Vegeta

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

I'm sure 18 will bring it up. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama forgot.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Did they remember Bra is older than Pan?

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

everyone is from earth

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

And that is where you're completely wrong
Seriously?

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Wrong.
Pan was born in the year 779, Bra in the year 780.
We are now in the year 780.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Frost is below Piccolo fag. The only reason he won is because of poison. Did you even watch the damn tournament?

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Since you're so obsessed with that list, let's see

guy from Watchmen
wanted to prevent war or something, I don't remember
Dr Freezer
Wants to save his wife and is forced to do some questionable shit for that
Dr Breen
Doesn't want the Combine to completely wipe out humanity and so is doing what is best to preserve Earth
Magneto
His kind faces discrimination and wants revenge on society for that
that other guy likely from something Blizzard
idk
Lavos
He's just a giant bug trying to survive and then reproduce
Giygas
Lost his mind after trying to get revenge for his mother figure being killed or something idk
Bane and Joker
They are mentally crazy, simple as that, shit happens in real life

Yeah I'd say these motivations are much more realistic than just being plain evil

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

Bra is NO LONGER CANON!!!

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

That's not Whis' milf mom that Grand Priest keeps in his sex dungeon for fear of other people trying to claim her.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

seriously thinking that there are people who are ''evil'' just because in real life

sucks to be you famalam

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

That user is right. "Evil" is subjective to different individuals and societies.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

double dubs and trips confirm

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

2 zenos

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Technology is Goku's bane.
taken down by a ring laser
can't punch hologram Hit
can't dodge an automobile

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

yeah it turns out the ending of the Zamasu saga that everyone hated wasn't Toei's fault, it was what Toriyama wanted

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

so butthurt about a character in a children's cartoon you can't see reason

You can not be saved.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Because it's all filler until February.

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Being evil for being evil is objectively boring, there's no debate about that

Stopped reading there.
You're dumb. Maybe Japanese children's cartoons are too much for you?

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

wanted to prevent war or something, I don't remember
Dr Freezer
Wants to save his wife and is forced to do some questionable shit for that
Dr Breen
Doesn't want the Combine to completely wipe out humanity and so is doing what is best to preserve Earth
Magneto
His kind faces discrimination and wants revenge on society for that
that other guy likely from something Blizzard
idk
Lavos
He's just a giant bug trying to survive and then reproduce
Giygas
Lost his mind after trying to get revenge for his mother figure being killed or something idk
Bane and Joker
They are mentally crazy, simple as that, shit happens in real life
Yeah I'd say these motivations are much more realistic than just being plain evil

At no fucking point, at any fucking point, has those fucking motivations lead to anything even close to what happened.

The motivations? Understandable, but nothing about them are believable on any fukcing level.

You're fucking retarded.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

So if Goku and Broly actually fused, which would be more dominant in that body, and how would they act?

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

Never. U7 going to lose the tournament and that's how Toriyama will end the franchise.

Until people figure out that his time fuckery has created multiple timelines and that it can never really end.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Except that's wrong, asshole, see

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

wanting to prevent war, wanting to save your wife, wanting to survive and reproduce just like any simple life-form, being angry at society for discrimination etc...
not believable

user, how old are you?
And more importantly, is English your second language?

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

But I just want to see canon Bra and Pan growing up and becoming incredible fighters so people will make porn of them.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Butchering and harming people, outside of war, because it gets you off is frowned upon in every society you can name.

There are people out there who are in fact evil just because. Non-existant people who do bad shit as the antagonist of your favorite piece of fiction has nothing to do with reality.

That's just your masturbatory fantasy of noble people doing evil things because of whatever high minded bullshit that lets you handwaive them being monsters.

Grow up.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

There aren't evil people just because
Globalists.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

topkek fag. Next your gonna tell me that Frost is SSG level because Goku absorbed it's power as his base.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

yeah but,
What if Beerus and Whis fused? How powerful would they be then?

I've seen their DBF form

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

He did, which is why Trunks being on the same level as SSJ3 God Ki Goku is such a big deal

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Goku flat out told Piccolo he was no match for Frost

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Butchering and harming people, outside of war, because it gets you off
Then in that case you're ''mentally unstable'', not ''evil''.
And besides in our default natural state we harm and kill people, are you saying humans are evil just because at their core?
Nature doesn't give a shit about evil or good, when we see a dog killing a rabbit we think the dog is evil but in reality it's just trying to survive
frowned upon in every society you can name
that is historically wrong actually, harming people who were deemed as inferior was a thing in many societies and still is a thing (see: Islam)

No my dear /pol/tard friend, it's not about globalism (which doesn't even mean what you think it means), it's about basic logic
Wanna know what's ironic? We see all those pesky Islamists as ''evil'' but they too see us as ''evil'' which is why they kill us.
Granted, I'm not defending them in the slightest, but it makes the current times much more complex, it makes you understand that in the end it's all a conflict of different ideals and religions.

If you really think reality is this black and white then I'm fucking sorry for you

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

You are a fucking retard.
Ozy didn't want to prevent war. He wanted to jack off over his own self importance.

Mr.Freeze didn't do any of the shit he did to save his wife. It was to fucking avenge her at first. Only later did it become about saving his wife. Even then, just because his motive mimics those in reality does not mean it's realistic. It's not even sane you fucking idiot.

People are being convinced right now to not reproduce. And you know what. It's working splendidly.

Angry at descrimination? Magneto was a pure fucking supremacist who thought might made right. Worst of all, after they retcons so much of who he is to make him like his movie counterpart, he's still canonically killed more people then hitler, pol pot, stalin, and the black plague combined. He stopped giving a single solitary fuck about discrimination a long ass time ago. Mainly around the time when he realized that he's responsible for most of it.

I reiterate. Understandable does not mean realistic. It's silly fucking cartoon bullshit.
Fucks sake, Ozy's entire fucking thing is less realistic then Ganons entire fucking thing.
What the fuck?

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

cringe

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Hit will job badly against the next big bad to hype him up. The recent episode was supposed to tell us that Hit is still relevant and hasn't been left in the dust by Goku yet.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Then in that case you're ''mentally unstable'', not ''evil''.
Whelp, I've been arguing with a fucking idiot.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Goddamn this episode looked like shit

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

Ozy wanted to unite humanity by providing an even bigger threat
And it worked

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

I want to protect flower girl's gas mask obscured smile.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

There are people out there who are in fact evil just because

In your opinion. Evil is not objective you fucking retard. What you see as evil may not be what other people consider evil. Why is this so hard to understand for you? Are you really this sheltered?

Lynching and burning people alive in the streets is still a thing in some countries, and they consider that normal. Grow up you naive fuck.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

I feel the same as well towards you user

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Man, you're all annoying.
Do you guys know how annoying you are?

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

frost becomes a fugitive
hides on earth since it just came back and doesn't know about him being a villain
becomes the Goku of universe 6 saving the planet and beating U6!Buu
eventually golden frost has to face off against Hit who comes to kill him
earth mourns its hero never knowing his evil backstory

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

There's no way in fuck that people won't figure this shit out.
As a matter of fact, the ending outright states that it is damned to fail.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

So you would have no problem with them doing that in your country?
That you would see that as okay?

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Looked better than the average super episode.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Ok and how does any of this change the fact those villains have still deeper reasons for doing what they do rather then being just evil?
Are you fucking mentally retarded or something?

People are being convinced right now to not reproduce. And you know what. It's working splendidly.
Retarded conspiracy you read on /pol/ aside, good thing I was referring to simple life-forms like bugs and Lavos basically is a bug

nigga what?

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

So, why the tears in a world with easy access to dragon balls?

Oh no, he's dead for like 10 minutes until we get the balls again.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Didn't you see the end of the Black to the Future arc?
Goku grabbed Zeno in Future Trunks' timeline, brought him back, and gave him to his timeline's Zeno to have a friend.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

no you retard but the point is that the fact we see it as evil doesn't mean they do it too meaning that good and evil are entirely relative concepts that change by society

what the fuck is with you retarded /pol/tards immediately jumping on the ''SO YOU AGREE WITH THEM?'' conclusion when someone tries to make this simple point?
no seriously, it's fucking annoying

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Not canon until it happens in the manga

Angel Young
Angel Young

Exactly. The threat of dying was ruined by introducing limitless reviving balls. One of Tori's biggest mistakes. At least Beerus has the power to even destroy souls which makes him one of the few truly threatening characters. But it's just a gag anime so who cares.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

user, two Zenos were shown in the manga preview for the next arc as well

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

You can still die twice and be gone from existance
Which is why it was such a big deal that Vegeta was willing to go up against Super Buu

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Ok and how does any of this change the fact those villains have still deeper reasons for doing what they do rather then being just evil?
Their reasons are paper thin as fuck.
You are the one attributing greater importance to them based on some level of realism that exists only in your own fucking mind.

Are you fucking mentally retarded or something?
A bit.

Retarded conspiracy you read on /pol/ aside, good thing I was referring to simple life-forms like bugs and Lavos basically is a bug
That's not a conspiracy theory.
What do you think abortion is all about?
What do you think the constant mention of condoms and pulling out and anal is all about?
Why do you think every single sitcom has a "he's getting a vasectomy" episode.
Why do you think people CONSTANTLY reiterate that they dont' want to "bring more unhappy children into this damned world" and "I don't want to have any kids that's a horrible burden" in every piece of media and social site?
This isn't some wild conspiracy theory.
This is a fact that you only have to open your eyes to see.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

It's canon the second Toriyama wants it to be.
Manga and anime are just outlets for his memes, they're both canon in their own way, and the manga follows suit because it's behind.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Survival Arc poster has two Zenos in it, as does the manga preview. Trunks' timeline getting fucked

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

I know, but i thought that after playing a bit they would send him back, i mean what about the the gods and the kai of his timeline, the must be worri-
they are all dead
Oh right, never mind then.

Jason King
Jason King

[insert term ] is subjective/relative! LET'S HAVE A SEMANTIC DISPUTE ABOUT THIS!

Oh god can people like you just give it a rest already? The average person knows perfectly well what kinds of things "evil" conventionally refers to.

The other guy you're talking to is a whiny bitch as well but what you just did really triggered me. I can't stand this philosophy 101 tier argumentation.

Now go read Carnap or something.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

ok

now go back to facebook or twitter please

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Future High Priest is the only being left in that timeline
really makes you think

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

What stops that relative concept of evil from becoming an accepted norm of a society is by deeming it as evil and fighting it.

If you are perfectly willing to accept those things as not evil and are even labeling them as not evil then why are you talking about the concept of evil in the first place.

In the value system you obviously have, evil and good are whatever the largest amount of people tell you it is.
You can easily be swayed by even the ASSUMPTION that a lot of people are accepting of it.

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

implying the super DBs cannot undo that as well
implying Whis cannot just turn back time just in case
implying Bulma cannot build another time machine and undo it as well

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Future High Priest is the only being left in that timeline
Source?
I'm pretty sure everything and everyone was erased

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

Let's all just get it out of our system and heartily laugh anons, you with me? Okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Yes you're stupid and was triggered by one thing in my post and blathered on like a fucktard to cover that up.

We get it.
You can go back to where the fuck ever you came from and stop pretending to care.

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Black jobbed to Vegeta

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

cukcucucucucucucucucuck

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Black literally took care of both Goku and Vegeta fighting together without the need to move a finger, he only didn't kill them because Zamasu is a cuck that got scared.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

implying Bulma cannot build another time machine and undo it as well
Beerus made sure this won't happen anymore

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

The average person knows perfectly well what kinds of things "evil" conventionally refers to.

yes and that is because they grew up in a society where what is good and evil is well enstablished
I have no idea why people like you outright refuse to understand this very simple thing

I don't see how trying to make the point that all those norms we have in the end are artificial and relative correlates to me agreeing with Islam or me saying that societal norms are bad

But regardless, I dunno why we are talking about this in a DBS thread

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Not Canon
Zamasu has to save Black from Vegeta

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

FINALLY THE ENTIRE CHAPTER
db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-19/

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

ACKACKACK
there was nothin a could dooo

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

bloody moonspeak

When can we read it in a real language?

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

I feel like most of this are a result of bad assumptions. Especially if "people thinking he would change into a new form" means changing into a stronger form. Most reactions I've seen on the internet at Zamasu's split-form was people expecting the fusion leaving his very being corrupted, which would result into his defeat. His transformation into a bulkier form in a series that has pointed out "big muscles ≠ more power" + his behaviour that was getting more erratic by the minute as he exerted himself more and more when "DUDE WATCH YOUR STAMINA" is kind of a big deal, means that it's easy to take out of Zamasu's last moments that he was reaching his limit and a fresh enough Trunks boosted by Goku & Vegeta, absorbing a Spirit Bomb had enough factors working in his favor to defeat his physical form. Especially when you had Gowasu and Vegito drawing similar conclusions at the end of it.

Even if the director did a bad job at showing it, should it still not be easy enough to fill out the blanks and get to the conclusion that Zamasu being weakened while Trunks was strengthened is more likely than Super Trunks is now stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Vegito? Especially when knowing they were trying to wrap things up quickly at the end of it?

David White
David White

I dunno man seeing the tone of your posts I think everyone here agrees you're the triggered one here
As for me I'm just laffin tbqh

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Why isn't Trunks at the top?

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

base Black beats FPSSJ2 Trunks
same Trunks which is equal to SSJ3 Goku
Goku and Vegeta in the manga are equals
SSJ2 Vegeta beats SSJ2 Black

Wow powerscalling just went out the fucking window with this one

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Ten Shin Han
Piccolo
Vegeta
Androids
Buu

tfw you realize the roster is made of villains who turned good through the power of Goku's punches and violence

Its a pity they never punched any guy from the Freeza saga or Red Ribbon into being a good guy.

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

dead goku's face summarizes the entire series

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

What they are doing are things that are seen as evil in stable powerful countries.

You see, evil, the very idea of evil, isn't liked because IT AM EVUL. It's disliked because it's ultimately destructive to society and humanity and the world.
We judge them based upon it's impact and how it will destroy us or help up.

A society where lynching and murder in the streets is one that will not last and is ultimately self destructive till it no longer things that lynching and murder in the streets are good.

If you want to be accepted more then not be disruptive then you truly never cared. You only wanted to be liked by as large a group of people as possible.
People who think like that can not change anything or protect or create or destroy anything. Even with the say so of other people.
Because to do that would upset someone.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Gohan
nice hairline bruh LMAO

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Dont forget Trunks trained with Vegeta

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

And this is from the manga, which makes it super fucking canon that Vegeta is far stronger than Goku in Super.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Fuck I love Hit

Not because he has a good design or personality, but the weird abilities and techniques he's using are really interesting

I hope we get more of that in the tournament with all the new characters

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

Canon power rating.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Still wrong, stop reposting this garbage.

Gohan is 3 if he has his ultimate form, 4 otherwise, he's much stronger than Piccolo even so.
Krillin is stronger than Tien.

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

his punch can't hit me
punch from someone literally named hit

fucking moron goku

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

a series that has pointed out "big muscles ≠ more power" +

Big muscles and a larger more alien form has often equaled much stronger. Frieza level 2 was much stronger then frieza level 1.

Ultra saiyajin is in fact stronger then SSJ1.

The oozaru is larger and stronger then kaioken goku.

Kaioken makes you hulk sized.

Fucking master roshis ultra form.

I could go on.

No one thought he was getting weaker, because there was no indication of that at any point. On top of him simply getting crazier and crazier and never tired and healed from fucking everything.

Most people thought he was going to get a super form.
I know I did.

You can't re-frame this in a way that makes it work. We are going by what was shown in the anime. And in the anime trunks fought a far more powerful and fresh blackmassu and beat him with a ridiculous spirit bomb sword.

The entire thing was so ridiculous that it turned off people who literally have the turtle hermit symbol tattoed on them.

Jason Price
Jason Price

high priest central and above all other characters, even zeno

Interesting

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

You're not even arguing.
You're simply saying "YOU MAD" while pretending to speak for the entire thread.

You can go away now.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

So is he SSJ1 or SSJ2 or what?

He has Goku's SSJ1 hair but has sparks.

Fucking Toyotaro, you hack.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

17 being stronger than 18 was always kinda dumb, they are twins that basically have the same physique despite their genders, and their superhuman power only comes from the artificial additions made to them by the mad scientist instead of any sort of physical training

So as well as lasers Saiyan gods are weak against shockwaves?

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Tien 8
Krilin 9

Again: KEK

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Let's wait for the translation. Trunks goes to warn Goku about something and it seems like Goku tells Vegeta to finish it right after hearing Trunks.

Maybe Black wasn't using his full power, like when he went to the past and faced Goku in the tv show.

David Barnes
David Barnes

1. Whis
2. Black (first half of saga only)
3. Beerus
4. Hit

honorable mentions: Vados, Champa, Gowasu, Zamasu, Zeno (first half of saga only)

gotta hand it to Toriyama/Toei/Toyotaro, despite the huge number of problems with Super, it has some of the best characters in the entire series.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

No way. Krillin stopped training way before Buu saga. Tenshinhan never stopped. He is marginally more powerful than Krillin.

The only thing Krillin has is the destructo disc, and Ten Shin Han knows it already, so no.

Also Gohan is barely stronger than Piccolo these days. He is not even a shade of who he was during Buu saga

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

The chart in the manga explains that Gero reduced 18's power in order to control her more easily, but it still wasn't enough, which is why 19 is even weaker.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

barely stronger
Gohan one-shotted Ginyu.

Ginyu was stronger than Tagoma.

Tagoma tanked every hit Piccolo threw at him.

Then a few episodes later you see BASE Gohan training with Piccolo and holding his own.

Even current weak-as-fuck Gohan is stronger than Piccolo.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

What chart?

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Episode 72 “Goku and Hit’s fight comes to a finish?!”

No episode 1° January

Episode 73: "Gohan becomes a movie star?"

Episode 74: "For the sake of what he/she loves!"

Episode 75 ?

Episode 76 ?

Episode 77 Universal tournament

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Vegetto had sparks as SSJ1 as well. Black is SSJ1.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

19 is weaker because he is fully robotic again

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

What if manga Vegeta was able to master the enraged SS2 he used against Beerus?

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Different people have different opinions.

Gee, golly gosh, mista! You're really smart for figuring that out!

Do everybody who will ever talk to you in the future a fucking favor and learn how to analyze concepts. Without this fundamental skill, you can just as well end every conversation with a shrug after reiterating for the billionth times that there are indeed people who have a different opinion. Makes me so fucking mad.

The people ITT talked about motivations for villains. Everybody knew perfectly well what was implied by that. No need to obfuscate the conversation with your pointless, pseudo-philosophical remarks.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

This one.

Camden Long
Camden Long

"Gohan becomes a movie star?"

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

19 is a ki absorbing robot.
That means he's more dangerous and if he isn't instantly killed can grow exponentially and without limit based on how much ki he absorbs.

A robotic proto form of what Cell had.

A completely controlled 19 robot or twin grandchildren who want you dead.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Have you see the preview? He is all over the place
youtube.com/watch?v=cpj9jxL3pH0

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

S rank: Goku, Vegeta

A rank: no one

B rank (buu saga tier powers): Buu, Gohan

C rank (android tier): Ten Shin Han, Piccolo, 17, 18

D rank: Krillin, Roshi ("if he feels like it")

William Thomas
William Thomas

Why doesn't Bulma build an army of Android 18-tier robots to defend Earth?

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

I LOOOOVE BEERUSSAMA

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

This Tien wank

He's D tier too.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

no

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Goku and Vegeta are A rank. S rank is reserved for the gods of destruction.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Just because she's a genius polymath doesn't mean she knows everything.
She was barely able to repair 16 and he had built in instructions.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Dicking around with Perfect Cell and Super Buu

Gohan is even shittier than Goku. Trunks' Mary Sue swagger at least was 100% serious.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Beerus Madness forever GOAT theme

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

It would be cool for Bulma to actually shine in a battle for once. She could build herself an utterly OP mech armor suit and then awkwardly swipe enemies to death because she doesn't know any martial arts.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

False SSJ God SSJ2 Trunks
Weakest

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

C rank (android tier): Ten Shin Han
I wish. This means that Tien is stronger than SS, which he should be, given that there are four forms stronger than the outdated SS Mide now. It's retarded that Tori has not scaled up the rest of the non-Alien, non-transhuman, Dragon Ball Team. Tien and Krill should have least be SS tier now, just to be not totally useless in the tournament.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

yfw Zeno killed Whis' mom and now him, Priest, and Vados have been recruiting the strongest fighters to rebel against him

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Gohan is even shittier than Goku

forgetting Goku gave Cell a sensu bean and watched Cell beat on his kid with a smile on his face

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

kek fucking kill yourself gohanfag

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Will there ever be a more collective group of assblasted faggots than the Gohanfags when Trunks essentially replaced him as the star Saiyan hybrid?

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

why didn't they actually tell us who hired to kill him? they already did a mysterious plot why do it again.

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Not really. He managed to deflect a Buu-Gotenks easily, one attack that even Mystic Gohan knew it was going to hurt. And both Mystic Gohan and Buutenks are really much much powerful than androids. Sure later Ten was easily beaten by Buutenks, but his feat stands.

He should be able to defeat androids or at least fight side to side until the unlimited stamina of the androids fuck him up.

I like Krillin, but you have to let him go. He stopped training way before Buu saga. He probably even lost some power. Let him be a police officer that fucks a nice android. He doesnt need to be Powerlevel shamed.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

I see what you're saying but how exactly should he have done that? If regular humans like Krillin can become so strong that they could fodderize Friza, then this makes the entire Frieza arc ridiculous. Didn't he enslave the entire galaxy? So there were probably billions of people who would've liked to stand up to him. If all it takes is one guy shaving his hair and training REAL hard for 20 years, then Frieza should've been defeated a long time ago.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

it was Vados' asked to do so by a third party (Whis, as part of Goku's training)

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

The defeated universe is erased immediately.

James Stewart
James Stewart

Nigga, Tien isn't stronger than a Super Saiyan.

This is fact. You're the one who needs to stop with the wank.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

If Gohan has actually trained up to competitive Goku/Vegeta levels I'll lose my shit.
I miss him being a serious fighter who switched on his "I'm serious, now" personality because he's smart enough to understand when to wreck a nigga and when to have a fight.
That contrast of human severity with Goku and Vegeta's Saiyan yearning to fight above all else made him so interesting to me.

Muscles = Power isn't really defining in DB.
Oozaru is larger and stronger than KK Goku, but SSJ is even stronger than that.
God Goku is sleaker and skinnier than SSJ.
You brought up Frieza, perfect example, his final form was smaller.
Cell's perfect form much less bulky than his semi-perfect.
Toriyama has actually stated he likes making a mixture of characters that are hulking beasts and unconventional, smaller villains.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Gohan wasn't dicking around with Cell. He was outright torturing him to death.

Goku fucks around with his opponents to get the better fight.

Vegetta fucks around with his opponents so he can prove his power level is greater.

Gohan's whole thing was being a brutal asshole and sadistic take no bullshit bad ass. I actually wish they kept this along with his Piccolo gear. Would have showed that he was more serious when it comes to fighting and wasn't about playing around or proving anything. If anything it would have shown him to be more of a well put together adult then the rest of the z fighters. The attempt to make him silly or like a cheap knockoff of goku has failed.
Why don't they go back to who he was as a teen in the cell saga+the future trunks movie.

Trunks was the evil assholes have to die RIGHT NOW

By the way, you seem to be forgetting how trunks dicked around with mecha frieza and king cold.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

No one will ever bring up Trunks again after this debacle of an arc. Not ever.
His stupid fucking pseudo form ssjb form and even his ssj2 form are going to be completely ignored from now on.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Not a single character matters besides Goku and Vegeta.

Leo Young
Leo Young

So, is this the last arc of super?
I mean, Were else can they go after a tournament with all stronger fighter of the multiverse?

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

If Champa/Vados or Beerus/Whis demand something from you, I don't think refusing them is even a choice

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

spin off yamucha style frost manga when?

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Mu-oh arc.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

One of the watches (Vados) being evil

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

When I say series, I mean Super. I thought that was obvious, but I'll take blame for not pointing that out.

Super Saiyan God made Goku slimmer, a lot slimmer than people expected. Super Saiyan Blue only made them a little bit more muscular. Golden Frieza didn't turn into a monster. Neither did Frost. Cabba was skinny. Hit had a build similar to Goku's. A bulky Broly-like form being the peak of someone's powers would not be consistent with what has been going on in Super. In this saga alone, Vegeta called Trunks' Ultra-form prehistoric, Vegito pointed out Zamasu was slow when he bulked up. Bulky forms are ridiculed.

I literally haven't heard from anyone that Zamasu's Harvey Dent-form was going to end in a super form. Haven't seen anyone who thought that. Zamasu suffered from one hell of an onslaught from Vegito as a Super Saiyan Blue. Vegito is known as the absolute strongest individual character from the Z-Fighters by far. And then Trunks beats Zamasu. With a move that is unique in its own right and is said to purify pure evil. Might not even be a Trunks-thing, but a Spirit Bomb-thing. Because Trunks fought him at first and was getting knocked down several times before the Spirit Bomb kicked in. If we're really going by the anime as literal as possible, that means that Trunks himself is weaker than Vegito, who was knocking Zamasu around and the Spirit Bomb/Sword is what made him stronger.

That said, I feel like you're needlessly creating issues for yourself by being unable to draw that conclusion that Vegito softened up Trunks. Like that other dude said, do they really need to have Zamasu point out "I got hurt by Vegito"? Seems like a waste of energy.

The entire thing was so ridiculous that it turned off people who literally have the turtle hermit symbol tattoed on them.
And I really want a source of this. And the most people expecting a super-form thing too. Because I haven't seen it anywhere.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Could literally just have Whis beat down Goku over and over to get him stronger.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

because he's smart enough to understand when to wreck a nigga
He was never this. Didn't do it with Cell, didn't do it with Dabura, didn't do it with Buu

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Rebelling against the gods arc

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

It would be cool for Bulma to actually shine in a battle for once.
Bulma's idea of shining in battle is not fighting and or calling her childhood friend or her hubby.

She could build herself an utterly OP mech armor suit and then awkwardly swipe enemies to death because she doesn't know any martial arts.
She's built a lot of armors in DB.
youtube.com/watch?v=1YRkiJ21SiE
They've all sucked.
Bulma sucks ass at robotics and biotech this has been canon since forever.

Her automagically making a gero tier robot suit or robot would be a total asspull.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Speaking of, have yo guys read the Yamcha spin of

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Why don't they go back to who he was as a teen in the cell saga+the future trunks movie.

Because that character doesn't fit the tone of the show. It was cool to see Gohan make the full transition into the badass he was hyped up to be but it's a good thing that this was not a permanent change.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Gohan's whole thing was being a brutal asshole and sadistic take no bullshit bad ass.

Which is absolutely fucking retarded and not in line with Gohan's character at all.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

He absolutely knew when to serious and stop fucking around, compared to the full Saiyans

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Everybody here doubting my man Tien
I don't care what any of you say, Tien will put in work. He's the only Earthling of the Z-Warriors that still trains and thus is stronger, not weaker, since we last saw him, unlike Gohan and Krillin. I wouldn't be surprised if he figured out some new technique or discovered a kaio-ken transformation akin to Shin Kikōhō that will help set a victory for U7. You'll see, Tien won't be the disappointment. It will probably be Gohan, Buu, or one of the androids. Humans jobbing will be too obvious. And the people I mentioned don't train anymore.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

What if she and Dr. Briefs invented Mafuba capsules

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

how do you you know this? manga?

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

tbf being a Gohanfag is better than being a Trunksfag, at this point
Trunks literally killed the series on 2chan.

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Go all Dragonball Heroes with a demon dimension invasion? There's a lot of other stuff that can be done.

twitter.com/DBHkauma/status/809953284639182848

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

what is the ending of DBZ?
then shenanigans with Uub

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

user it has been well established that Hit doesn't fear death, specially not for that fat cat and his mistress.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

GOWASU HELP!

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

It actually is.
Calm, collected, unwilling to fight gets pressured, he's going to blow his lid.
He's not a Saiyan, he doesn't ENJOY fighting. He's just mad as fuck that he has to, and probably doesn't even like that he's so powerful.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

Or Toyotaro is a hack.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

Timeline multiverse tournament. F. Trunks will be involved, and so will F. Goku and F. Vegeta. That, or other pocket dimensions.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

H-he's not canon! EoZ is getting r-retconned!!

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Piccolo is definitely far stronger than Buu at this point. Base Vegeta couldn't even be damaged by SSJ3 Gotenks, who is far stronger than Buu. Base Vegeta is weaker than Base Goku, who had trouble against final form Frost. Piccolo held his own against Frost, so he should be able to stomp Buu.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Fuck Uub. I think Uub was even worse than Baby.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Probably universe 6 Earth. Or planet Salad.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

I mean, Baby was an arc villain. Uub had basically one episode worthy of screentime with him as the focus, otherwise he was always just in the background.

And there's no reason at all Toriyama would need to stick with Uub's GT characterization anyway.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

he was there for only one ep

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Chill SOL arc would be nice.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

My biggest thing was him absorbing Buu. Buu was a much better character.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

I want Pan and Uub to be rivals and try to get master Goku's attention

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

I usually like some SOL in battle shonens, but not in Dragon Ball. Mostly because DB characters are flat and pretty boring, so their interactions are not really interesting and feel forced. Plus cringeworthy humor everywhere.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Cuckotarofags on suicide watch
mfw your guy keeps blowing himself out at every turn by being just as incompetent as Toei

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Okay what the fuck?

SSJ2 Trunks got BTFO'd by Black right?

So why the fuck is SSJ2 Vegeta beating Black?

How does this make any sense?

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

Wait for the words. Trunks goes tell Goku about something and he immediately warns Vegeta. There might be something relevant there. The scan posted above is in Chinese though, not Japanese, so I can't read it.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Vegeta is much much stronger than both Trunks and Goku.

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Trunks trained alone

Vegeta trained with fucking Whis

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

They've all sucked.

They did what they supposed to do. I don't think she ever tried to create an invincible battle suit. And even if she did, who says that she cannot get better as well? Science advances and she could've gained a lot of insight by disecting 16.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Sup Forums is full of retards discussing a retarded show

Colour me surprised

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

I want to binge read it at one point so I'm still trying to refrain from reading the earliest chapters. Is it good?

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Wait are you seriously trying to imply that Piccolo is close to base Goku's power?

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

There is just one chapter now, and it's going to be 3 Chapters long

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Every universe gets 10 fighters
7 1v1 Battles
Loser of each battle dies
Universe that loses the Match gets erased
If you run out of Fighters you get erased too

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

le meme frog

I fucking know xD

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

But Goku trained with Whis too and Trunks was stronger than Goku as SSJ2s

Vegeta and Goku have been portrayed as equals in the manga user

David Wilson
David Wilson

using the Frost encounter as anything

Frost was a fucking joke. Goku could have rekt him no effort in base.
He was toying with him before he went final form, and afterwards was severely let down.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

And now he is stronger.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Yeah, that's me. You're probably wonderin' how I got in this situation

Brody James
Brody James

who would win in a fight to the death?

Michael Green
Michael Green

big keks were had

make a new thread with this as the pic

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

Muscles = Power isn't really defining in DB.
Yes it is.
There is no HES BIG THERE FORE HE IS WEAKER thing in dragonball.
Oozaru is larger and stronger than KK Goku, but SSJ is even stronger than that.
That's not the point.
Broly is bigger then goku and the rest and he's a hell of a lot stronger and faster as well.
This is accepted.

God Goku is sleaker and skinnier than SSJ.
He was, till everyone and their mother said that shit and everyone being skinny (as is the style in anime and manga now) was stupid and gay and changed it back to what everyone accepted as the norm in DB.

You brought up Frieza, perfect example, his final form was smaller.
Yes, but his father was almost three times larger and was more powerful then him and he didn't even attempt to raise his powerlevel when he was first introduced.
And South Kai absorbed buu was bigger and far far far stronger then kid buu.
What's your point?

Cell's perfect form much less bulky than his semi-perfect.
No the fuck it isn't. He's overall larger then his previous forms.
And kaioken has always been USE SKILL GET HUGE.

Toriyama has actually stated he likes making a mixture of characters that are hulking beasts and unconventional, smaller villains.
That doesn't mean a fucking thing when it comes to internal logic.

Everything about Blackmassu towards the end of the fight outright screamed "This isn't even my final form".

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

underage kid being butthurt and trying hard to find a retribution

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

What's hands down the biggest plot hole in all of Dragon Ball?

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Son looks like he was raped.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

meme piece

kids these days xD

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Goku gathering the dragon balls after only 8 months had past since the last time they summoned Shenron.

Cell regenerating after his head got blown off.

One of these two. The other ones are all minor, these are big plot points.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Do you guys think Goku remembers his brother, Konkichi? He didn't even visit him in the hospital.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

Why are the gods so psychotic?

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

How do we know that only 8 months had past? How do we know that a year in the DB world isn't 8 monts long? And didn't Cell say that he can regenerate from everything as long as a single Cell remains?

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Everyone being slimmer starting in battle of the gods was a clear stylistic choice by Toriyama.

It had nothing at all to do with the actual internal logic of DB. The only ONLY time a new powered up form has equaled smaller or almost anorexic small is with SSJG
This has never been the case in DB ever.

Getting bulkier at any level has always been the goto sign that they are getting stronger.

As for me making issues for myself. Everyone has an issue with this disaster of an arc. This is why the director was fired and a lot of writers were "unhired" for this.

PS.
The spirit bomb is a fucking BOMB weapon that depends on SHITLOADS of life to power.
A spririt bomb on the life filled and healthy earth during the saiyan saga was not enough to kill vegeta only fuck him up.
And Vegeta had a power level of...20k?

A battle scarred dying world with less then 50 people a sapient sea turtle and an old black cat being enough ki to kill let alone TICKLE blackmassu is outright bullshit no matter fucking what.
I'm not even getting into how fucking stupid it is that he can make that shit into a sword or how he's able to gather it or even knows what it is in the first fucking place.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

If you look closer, there's RANGER written in his arm
I bet they will introduce his family

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Champa-sama is best boy!

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

And didn't Cell say that he can regenerate from everything as long as a single Cell remains?
Before that he said that main cell was in his head and even gestured to it

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Will Goten ever look as cool as 15yo Goku or will he forever be stuck in a baby's body until he magically becomes a teenager like at the end of Z?

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

2 years training with 18 > 20 years training with Chaotzu

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Nothing in the last arc fit the tone of the show, but here we are. Discussing how supposedly deep the utterly retarded and generic zamasu is compared to fucking frieza.

Gohan being that character would have worked. Gohan purposely not training because he doesn't want to fight and is upfront about that. but still looks like he can fuck shit up, is actually better then him just being a fucking rail thin nerd with a terrible haircut and a goku knock off suit.

That is who he's been since he was three years old. That has been his characterization since literally forever.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

He might appear to get older if he's actually relevant for once. Maybe Toriyama is afraid he'll have another Gohan on his hands?

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

fucking this
You don't remember vs Hit in the manga? Only images were insane but dialogues maked all clear

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Because she hadn't invented ki guns for Mai and the resistance rebels.

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

It wasn't about kissing

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

The thing about his power is, he likes it, he likes being that powerful and being strong enough to ruin guys like cell.
He's a bit of a sadistic asshole.
That's why he doesn't really like training that much and tries to mimic goku. So he won't be that sadistic asshole and to get as far away from his fucked childhood as possible.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Using the manga

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

using Broly as argument
kek

call some form gay is an argument too
come on user

Cold
more powerful than Freeza
Nope, not in the japanese manga, only in some shitty adaptions and anime

Ultra Boo
And Boo-Gohan was even stronger but skinnier than that, user

Cell
Even Vegeta said Cell perfect form was shorter than semiperfect you retard

Kaioken
Stronger Kaioken in the manga (x20) have regular musculature

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Dude, look.
She knows just enough about 16 to put him back together KINDA. He was weaker then he was before he got his shit slapped by Imperfect cell.

Her NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH TO BUILD A SUPER ROBOT SUIT isn't how science works or how magical science should work in a series like this.
Her automatically gaining the ability to make a suit like that or understand the bio/cybernetic technology of gero and have that at her disposal would ruin the series.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

being in denial

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

ok sorry dad

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

man, im no poop pusher but 17 is really fuckable

it's like the whole Desna and Eska thing all over again

who would you fuck, 17 or 18?

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

RANGER DANGER
RANGER DANGER

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Toriyama does a lot of designs on his whims on what looks nice for him or not, what that means for Dragon Ball is that when he designs a strong character or a final form, he doesn't go for bulky. That should tell you that Zamasu going bulky would more likely mean bad news for him over good news and a new stronger form.

As for getting bulkier meaning that someone is becoming stronger, we haven't seen that in Super. And in Dragon Ball, it meant they actually had to go back to the drawing board and figure out something else for the Super Saiyan form. For Cell, it meant he was getting desperate. For Frieza, it was either a product of him going into an entirely new form or him reaching his full power-status and even that form was very imperfect and he immediately lost stamina when he reached 100%. Couldn't sustain it in the slightest.

For Majin Buu, when he became Ultra Buu, it meant he was on his way to his Kid Buu-form, a form weaker than Super Buu, as was his beefy, bulky Ultra Buu-form. Having issues with this arc, okay, but really, this is getting upset at basic stuff because they haven't explained it. At some point, you're going to have to leave it to people's ability to draw conclusions from it. I don't know about people getting fired and I don't really care to look into it right now.

As for the Spirit Bomb/Sword itself being a weird concept, well yeah, but that's not the point. I'm just giving a reason for Trunks beating Zamasu that doesn't end in "Trunks > Vegito". That the reason in itself is cheaply written, yeah. Well. Can't do anything about that. Would argue that Goku & Vegeta alone makes the Spirit Bomb a whole lot stronger than on Earth though. Also stuff about it being more concentrated making it more lethal in the hands of Trunks, but that's just assumptions upon assumptions.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Getting bulkier at any level has always been the goto sign that they are getting stronger.

did you watch the Cell saga?
getting bulkier slows you down, that is what caused Zamasu's downfall ultimately
the ''Power Stressed'' form never works in favor of anyone

Jack Price
Jack Price

kek
Brilliant observation.
call some form gay is an argument too
come on user
Fag
Cold
more powerful than Freeza
Nope, not in the japanese manga, only in some shitty adaptions and anime
No he was canon stronger then mecha frieza till he powered up to take on, and lose, against trunks.

Ultra Boo
And Boo-Gohan was even stronger but skinnier than that, user
You mean the Gohan who was a fucking tank compared to Kid Buu?
Please continue.

Cell
Even Vegeta said Cell perfect form was shorter than semiperfect you retard
...huh..bullshit.
But that doesn't translate into him being a twink. Hell, if anything it outright states that Zamasu should have had a final form. I mean they spent 99% of the goddamned series emulating both the android twins and cell at the same fucking time.

Kaioken
Stronger Kaioken in the manga (x20) have regular musculature
And simply increasing their power = bigger muscles.
That the super guys have an outright HATRED of getting physically larger as a way to show someone getting stronger (or even training) is a hangup of the current writers rather then anything to do with the series in and of itself.

Face it.
Zamasu gave off all of the signs that he had another form. The far too clean art, lack of battle damage or weakness on the part of zamasu, and them not willing to spend an extra 20 bucks to animate zamasu looking beat up and weaker is all on them.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

I can't believe I need to link something as basic as this
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Stressed

Getting bulkier is a bad thing to do in DB, this was enstablished twenty years ago for fuck's sake

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Krillin, Tien, Roshi over Trunks and Goten.

As a Goten fag... This hurts.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Ah yes, janny's awake.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

There is no HES BIG THERE FORE HE IS WEAKER thing in dragonball.
See

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Toriyama does a lot of designs on his whims on what looks nice for him or not
Frieza's final fucking form disagrees with you. Cell not being the scrawny bug man disagrees with you. As for Zamasu going bulky = bad news. That's absolutely fucking retarded.

As for getting bulkier meaning that someone is becoming stronger, we haven't seen that in Super.
Because the guys in Super outright detests that for some reason. No seriously.
We've had an ep where they absolutely spit on getting bigger.

And in Dragon Ball, it meant t
They litterally didn't.
Toriyama tried to bring over his new skinny art style over to the DB characters and that went over very bad.

For Cell, it meant he was getting desperate. For Frieza,
And with master roshi, in super no less, it meant neither a drop in stamina or speed.
Ah, I see. You have a problem with getting bulk period.

For Majin Buu, when
His post south kai absorbed form was outright stated to be stronger then his kid buu form.

Having issues with this arc,
Goku and Vegeta after getting their ass kicked and having no god ki and barely any normal ki left would not nearly be enough to do shit.
The entire arc was outright trash and everyone fucking knows it.

Toei treating it like a license to cheaply print money and the creators of the show treating it like trash and bringing in their own ideals and lack of talent is outright screwing all of DB.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Note that all the Kaioshin and GoDs bow down to the High priest and not Zeno

Luke Young
Luke Young

Cell's perfect form was more muscular and bulkier then his imperfect form.

Ascended SSJ was bulkier then regular SSJ.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

As for Zamasu going bulky = bad news. That's absolutely fucking retarded.
see

VEGITO EVEN SAYS ''WHAT? YOUR FORM CAN'T KEEP UP WITH MY SPEED?'' FOR FUCK'S SAKE YOU GODDAMN AUTIST

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

SSB Vegito and Mutant Zamasu are not canon

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Cell's perfect form was more muscular and bulkier then his imperfect form.

And his semi-perfect form was more muscular and bulkier thAn his perfect form.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit