Dragon Ball Super

Goku's dead, but he's not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGASNhwAH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder there's a retard here that thinks Baby was a well-intentioned sane person then turned insane and radical villain like Zamasu

Wasn't his goal to revive the Tuffle race and got crazy about the saiyans just like Zamasu with ningen?

No he wanted REVENGE and then conquer the universe with muh power, but he never had any ''good intentions'' like Zamasu
Because ultimately Zamasu thought he was doing the ''right thing'' for a ''better world''

Also Baby started as a freak and ended as a freak, so zero development there

>"retard"
That's very offensive user, people born with mental defects doesn't deserve being compared to GTcucks

can hit beat madara uchiha?

>Zamasu
>insane and radical

is ''GTard'' better then?

I can accept that

Still waiting for based Sage to finish subbing G-reco so I can watch it properly

>so zero development there
>DB
>Development

user...

>''MORTALS ARE VIOLENT AND EVIL SO I'M GONNA GENOCIDE THEM ALL WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ME VIOLENT AND EVIL IN TURN''
>not insane and radical

You know who else is like that irl? Islamists
Just replace ''mortals'' with ''non-believers''

I like this

Which Madara?

Uchiha

I want to see the return of Frost after training for 4 months and one week.

how many times is vegeta going to get cucked

>Zamasu's longing the whole time
>make of universe a better place

>Baby's longing the whole time
>revive his race to conquer the universe and get revenge on saiyans (his ultimate attack is even called "Revenge Death Ball")

>just like Zamasu

>You know who else is like that irl?

Angsty teens? The only difference is that Zamasu had the power

>not platinum frost

Sage of the six paths with the Rinne Sharingan

Sorry I don't remember a lot of stuff from GT

And that is still radicalism, literally the definition of it

That's the point, user. Series like DB have no this development in villains, that's why Zamasu was so great

>Series like DB have no this development in villains
vegeta

>Frost is now a fugitive after Cabba's testimony

But why? If he's on Frieza's level why would he be so worried about authorities?

Anti-hero.

and also Piccolo but I think we're talking about ''villains who stayed villains until the very end'' here

WE CYBERPUNK NOW

>Freeza could have crushed Mystic Gohan with probably a couple of weeks of training

he was still a villain in namek, only until after namek he switched to anti hero

>Series like DB have no this development in villains, that's why Zamasu was so great

And that's also why Piccolo and Vegeta are better than Pepe the Kai

Uchiha Madara with Mangekyo Sharingan? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Kurama? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan and Mokuton? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton and Edo Tensei body? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton and Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton, Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode and Ten Tails sealed? Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton, Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode, Ten Tails sealed and fused? Or maybe the legendary Uchiha Madara with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mokuton, Senju Hashirama's Sennin Mode, Ten Tails sealed and fused also the mythical Rinne Sharingan?

I could just change the file name to platinum frost and you wouldn't have batted an eye.

That is the beauty of ZAMASU he is willing to taint himself with the pitchest of black so that he can save the universe from the cancer that the other gods allowed to spread called NINGEN.
Such martyrdom is truely befitting of a magnificent god as himself for his sacrifice would make the world a true paradise with no strife whatsoever.
This is his salvation that he grants as the god of the new universe and this is how he shows his love for his universe that got corrupted by the NINGEN cancer.
Truely he is a godlike tragic figure.

Too bad an angsty teen with super powers being the villain is really boring

Cabba is part of the authorities since the U6 Saiyans are space cops.

Ok so we've now moved the goalpost from ''he's not a radical and insane'' to ''he's boring''

>Talking about development in a children's sunday cartoon

>being so fucking retarded

We already know Zamasu was wrong because SURPRISE it's a fucking villain, of course he's wrong. The whole point is Zamasu thought he was doing something good all time, not like other villains...

>muh torture innocents and enjoy it because I'm so bad
>muh inmortality and conquer the universe because I'm so bad
>muh being perfect and then torture innocents and enjoy it because I'm so bad
>muh destroy things because I'm literally an animal without reasoning
>muh vengeance and conquer the universe because I'm so bad

>he's not a radical and insane'

When did I say that?

Vegeta have a really great development
as antihero and finally hero, saiyan saga Vegeta is just a cocky villain

No no user, you don't understand!

He doesn't do that because he's "so bad"

He's doing it because he's "so good"!

10/10 Best Villain
Really deep
Epic development

That's actually a creative idea for an alien planet.
Not the cyberpunk alone, but living on a dead planet with domed cities.
Explains the breathing masks they wear.

>We already know Zamasu was wrong because SURPRISE it's a fucking villain, of course he's wrong

How is he wrong?
Ningens are a fucking disease.

Aside from the fact that user is not agreeing with you, this is not an argument

I wish we had more world-building like that, more weird planets, alien worlds. Even though DB writers are not creative enough to make interesting aliens I would still prefer it over focusing on Earth all the time.

But he had no development prior to "becoming" a villian, he was an asshole saiyan like them all, his development took his dickery down a notch and made him the secondary MC and primary jobber of the series.

That's why I'm making fun of his post

Yeah no fucking shit he's wrong, when has radicalism ever been right?
ISIS isn't fucking right, no shit Sherlock

So can you actually offer a counterargument or just shitposts?

Zamasu was right all along, in the end, Trunk's timetravels fucked his universe forever, calling Goku for help ultimately lead to Zeno erasing everyone foreverer.

>not Diamond Frost
That would make sense really
Frieza made his form golden, since latest Super Saiyan form at the time of his defeat was golden
For Frost it's SSBlue
So Diamond Frost

Frieza made his golden because he lost to Super Saiyan.

Frost ALSO lost to TWO Super Saiyans and never saw SSBlue since he was knocked out by Hit.

Yeah and also Cabba can turn SSJ now meaning he could kill Frost with ease

>Commander Red wants conquer the world. Innocents wounded? Red doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
>Piccolo wants conquer the world and torture people. Innocents wounded? Piccolo doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
>Freeza wants conquer the universe. Innocents wounded? Freeza ddoesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
>Cell wants absorb two cyborgs and torture people. Innocents wounded? Cell doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
>(Super) Boo wants be strong and hurt people. Innocents wounded? Boo doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil
>Baby wants conquer the world and destroy saiyans. Innocents wounded? Baby doesn't care, he doesn't mind be evil

>Zamasu wants a better universe. Innocents wounded? There's no innocent among the murdered by Zamasu, he just want do something good, be the good guy

If you don't see difference you're legitly retarded.

>b-but of course there's innocent killed by Zamasu!
What the character himself thinks is the only matters. Red wants do things he thinks are wrong, Piccolo wants do things he thinks are wrong, Freeza wants do things he thinks are wrong, Cell wants do things he thinks are wrong, Boo wants do things he thinks are wrong, Baby wants do things he thinks are wrong. But Zamasu wants do things he thinks are good, the only reason he's "the villain" is because he's wrong, he doesn't want do bad things

>DB thread

I don't know, triggering the autism of these Zamasufags is really funny

>That Beerus formal outfit
Ayyy who the fuck designs that shit

Thanks to support me on prove these Gtards are stupid, user.

>Zamasu wants do things he thinks are good

Too bad he knows he's doing bad things

Or what? You think is normal if a hero smiles and laughs like a maniac when he defeats the villain?

>shit
fuck you it's hot

Toriyama

>Too bad he knows he's doing bad things
Too bad you are literally lying

>You think is normal if a hero smiles and laughs like a maniac when he defeats the villain?
You think if a hero smiles and laughs like a maniac because enjoy do good, he's not a hero anymore? Even if Superman masturbated thinking about how good the Earth is thanks to him he still a hero, so obviously even if Zamasu get a boner "cleaning the universe" he still a hero in his mind

So Episode 71 was all a fucking illusion?

>Episode 72
>Naoki Tate

Nice. I was expecting to see him in the universe survival arc, not now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGASNhwAH2w

Is the hit episode still filler or part of the new arc?

filler

>manga Hit is about use interesting and rare techniques to surpass enemies thousands times stronger than him, like SSG Goku having probably a ki weaker than Boo's

>anime Hit is supposed to be the same concept but at end is just lmao muh raw power is above SSB's lol I'm become stronger than Golden Frieza doing 2 minutes of exercise I'm so cool XD

reminder: anime-Hit

Filler but I think it will lead into the universal tournament arc

>Manga is better

Nothing new

Frost makes more sense as Silver because he's a complete shitter compared to Freeza

Platinum and Diamond are both above gold, Silver is below

enjoy your jobber.

So does Whis knows that Vados put the hit on Goku? Then who dun it? The great priest?

>Whis: Hey Hit, come to universe 7 and fight Goku a little, that would be the best way to get stronger
>Hit: I killed him
>Whis: Fuck

>Le jobber XD

Nice argument Toeishill

>Zeno senses Goku is dead
>this universe is useless now
>*poof*

He's too busy playing with himself

>he's a complete shitter compared to Freeza

>non trained Freeza is below Namek saga-SS Goku
>non trained Frost is above U6 saga-Piccolo
>which is above BoG saga-Piccolo
>which is above Boo saga-Piccolo
>which is above Cell game-Piccolo
>which is above semiperfect Cell
>which is above...
I'm just stoping here and hoping for you to understand why you are so wrong

Out of the way.

Destroyer of all dicks in the multiverse coming through.

l-lewd!

Have they revealed all gods and angels?

Vowa?
Tados?
Todos?
Vawa?
Towos>

post vados and towa

Also manga Hit is a bro unlike the backstabbing scum anime Hit..

You forgot to mentioned that Frost is so above Piccolo, that Frost was tired and barely able to move due to an getting an ass kicking from Goku just moments before.

Wow this reads like a summary.

Yeah, they rushed the epilogue. It's not THAT out of place though. The Buu Saga epilogue (with people using the Dragonballs to make everyone forget Buu) also was summary style in the original manga.

>There's people here who think Zamasu is a good villain
He's a whiny bitch and a hypocrite. If he had a reason for killing mortals outside of "They're violent and make gods look bad" then maybe he's be ok, but the guy is, as it stands, a man who kills others because they sometimes kill each other

Oh, and Buu managed to have a higher kill count anyway, so he doesn't even have that

Also in the manga continuity, based Freeza still the only one who can beat some god ki users by pure strength

>Hit use based assassination techniques
>Zamasu and Black!Zamasu obviously use god ki
>same Beers, Champa, Whis, etc

>a good villain needs to be smart and have good reasoning
no

>Goku senses hit behind a rock
>Hit is actually behind him
>But when Goku attacks the Hit behind him his attacks go through him
Literally "it was just a hologram". Supercucks will defend this.

He will come back with GodKi now that he fought two GodKi users
And he will immediately blow the fuck out of Beerus

I hope there is a line where Whis or Beerus suggest resurrecting Frieza for the universal survival tournament.

>Zamasu is a bad 'bad guy'
>because he's wrong

>when being right would make him a hero and being wrong is exactly what make him the 'bad guy'

>so Zamasu is bad 'bad guy' because is the 'bad guy'

why is everybody talking about Zamasu instead of the new episode?

Posting v15 because still can't sleep

Ok, maybe I'm wording this wrong. He's not bad because of concept but because of execution. If he had a better character, motivation and build up he could have been so much better, but he comes of as kinda flat and uninteresting

>Vegeta refuse to shake Cabba's hand
Why is Vegeta such an asshole.