Where does Serbs are Turks meme come from?

Where does Serbs are Turks meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22310393
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups_by_region.shtml
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105090
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme

Serbs are Turkish rape babies.

Nordcucks trying to shame meds and taking the attention away from them so they cant see that they are getting fucked by turks themselves

>Serbs
>Meds

Show that flag faggot, I know this post is a product of Amerimutt education

It comes from the 500 years under ottoman rule thing but honestly Serbs are either Meds(Slavicized Herzegovins,Slavicized Montenegrins) and well regular Slavs and there are lots of Med/Slav mixes.... essentially the closer to Greece you get the Darker the population will get but beware that Belgrade especially old town is very multi-ethnic and there are lots of different mixed individuals living there...lots of Gypsies also identify as Serbs but you can instantly tell if someone has gypsy heritage... also that one picture that faggot albanian keeps posting all the time is from a march in Trebinje(a town in southern Bosnia) which correlates to that South self identifying serbs are essentially heavily mixed with meds.

But it isnt too far off we are Slavs(Almost everyone has Eastern european heritage)
its just that a lot of darkening happened as we absorbed the non Slavic med people living in our lands in the 7th century.

>Meds
Bulgarians are meds, serbs are the bastard child of an albo bulgarian croat threesome

It's not a meme, it's a fact

It's all about love and sex

>Bulgarians
>meds
sure thing tartar

Dont get mad gypsy king

Every one in the balkans has the turk rape meme

every balkan person that belongs to the med sub group will get the your not white treatment whiles the ones with noric and dinaric are much safer. either way if your from the balkans the only thing saving your ass from the oven is 23nme

That's why they are so ugly

Read about the Ottoman empire and suchlike user-kun

From Turkey.

Sup Forums unironically believes that:

>Serbs are Turks
>Bulgarians are Tatar/Turk/Gypsy mix
>And that all Romanians are Gypsyes
And the most revolting part is when a shitfest starts and /balkpol/ thread appears.

>blue eyes
>strong brow bridge
>low bushy eyebrows
>short philtrum
>defined jawline

S . L . A . Y . E . R .

>greasy loud nigger behaviour brown manlet

Turks are actually just Muslim Serbs.

This is coming from literal Slavonized Vl*chs,who even historically are a nation of Turkic,Thracian,Slavic,Vlahic bastards.The only people who give you a run for your money in being mixed on the Balkans are Gr**ks who fucked based Christian Armenians,Syrians and all sorts of other sandniggers in their "Roman" empire.

>the incredible amounts of butthurt our existance produces
ahh, i wouldn't have it any other way.

>meme

They used to be white. Then they got hundreds of years of Turkish rape added to their genes. Now they are Turkish rape babies like everyone else in that part of the world.

gene tests on Serbs actually show that they´re not related to turks

about a fifth of Serbs are somewhat Arabic or potentially Turkish but the majority are Slavic/Balkan at least according to the mens Y chromosome. their autosomes might however tell a different story

Can you provide me a link pls?
I'm genuinely interested, i know some serbs abd k was there myself twice.
The one i've been with were 'white ' but there are many gypsies

*and

Reality. Well, at least in part.

They are also part Roma and Afghan.

>The one i've been with were 'white ' but there are many gypsies
The only white ones are in the northmost part of the country. If you consider anyone south of Belgrade white, you've been brainwashed with multiculti.

God is a Serb

Nope, but Satan might be.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22310393

there´s a lack of studies about Serbs specifically and there´s no autosome studies which is the most important

but the Y chromosome can be a somewhat reliable way to estimate their ancestry. men have Y and an X chromosome but their Y chromosome is only inherited from father to son thus it can be used to estimate their ancestry by haplogroups since they can trace their first male ancestor to a single person that way etc

This

From their Turkophilia.

eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups_by_region.shtml

>Where does Serbs are Turks meme come from?

From illiterate losers.
They think that since their people frequently mix with muslims today that was also the norm back then.
Different religions dont mix and turks are muslims.
Balkan peoples do have anatolian admixture (meinly armenians)but it comes from the byzantine empire since they had same religion.

>there´s a lack of studies about Serbs specifically and there´s no autosome studies which is the most important
there is, see pic related
and the link from it:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105090

Being dark does not make you a Turk. Serbs have always been dark because
>a) It's Southern Europe
>b) Balkan people are 30-40% Neolithic settlers.

You people are just some turks/croats shitposting, but we will come for you wherever you hide.

I'm Serbian, standard white with green eyes, and so is 95% of Yugos I've interacted in my life, so are Albos, and probably everyone in the vicinity like Greeks and Bulgarians (but can't speak from personal experience)

I mean, I'm just saying, for anyone curious who doesn't know much of that zone other Sup Forums memes

>Italy
>not a muslim rape baby

>Serbs are Turks
They are.

>Bulgarians are Tatar/Turk/Gypsy mix
You are a mix of Bulgars, Slavs and Balkan Indigenous. Bulgars were a Turkic people. This is not an insult, Turks only have a Turkic language, but mostly ME and Balkan genetics.

>And that all Romanians are Gypsyes
No, but they are too tolerant of the Gypsy scum.

t. Tonibler

i really wonder who is hiding behind this meme flag

>hurrr he hates sarbania so he albunian
i wasn't defending alboniggers either, but i'm kinda sick of serbian threads, so shutting you up is in order

This.
Christian women (in the balkans) back then would rather kill any rapebabies and themselves, than raise a mixed little shit of 56% quality.

It that case, the devil is a NATO missile.

>i wasn't defending alboniggers either
>this much damage control
kys, tonibler

sage again

t. immigrato albanese

NATO pilots back then were scared AF.

>Lose a stealth aircraft
>shitinpants.jpeg
>next sortie
>Plane takes off from Italy
>enters through the adriatic
>Over the horizon radar detected
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>pilot fires a SEAD missile before running a FFI
>the OTH radar is actually Bulgarian civilian meteo radar site, or unmanned border beacon
>random place in Bulgaria gets bombed
>Thanks Clinton, suck our dick, or send Monica instead to do your job

>damage controlling this hard
gotta love serbshits assuming that everyone who doesn't like them is a mudslime. some people here know who you really are, not just who the memes make you out to be.

>some people here
who, your fellow BASED albozergs from the pic related? kek, you're pathetic

sage

see

Please vacate this thread.

see show off your flag first, tonibler, and then we can talk

Bosniaks are the true whites of the balkans, daily reminder to thank a Bosnian.

> 600 years under Turks b-but they respected us and we were independent

> went to Serbia every 2nd male looks like Turk and others are gypsies

Shut up Morocco.

From reality, of course

sup gypsy

because brainlets think SE Europe was full of blonde blue eyed people before Ottomans came
in reality we are swarthy because we are mostly native
not just that, SE Europeans literally predate Indo-Europeans

Nope. If I reveal my flag, you Serbshits will divert attention from yourselves by making fun of my country, so it's better to not let you know what it is.

you can cherry pick that shit for every Balkan nation, meme flaggot
overwhelming majority of Serbs aren't that swarthy
I mean I'd get it if a Swede posted this shit, but you're literally some Albanian or some shit

yes, everything you said is true, mohammad

so you're a tonibler after all kek

kek

How old is this map? It is totally wrong. Iraqis are Arabs,not Irano-Afghans.And what the fuck is the "Alpine Race"?

Absolutelly cherrypicked. I go to Nis regularly, and contrary to the popular opinion (even in Serbia), stuff is very white.
Though I must agree that a ukrainian girl basketball team really stood out in the middle of it ... but hey is right. We get a lot of sun and by being natives here, it is normal to be dark haired and darker skinned than nords. Has it right, it is like not calling Aussies white, because they are constantly sunburned.

oops, double tag,excuse me

From under the fridge

never thought i will see a bulgarian from here standing on our side

thanks m8

because retards here post cherry picked examples
there are outliers here, people who look like Arabs, and people who look like Scandinavians
but majority of population falls in between
not to mention people fucking tan here
winter =/= summer

Slightly related: If my 23ndme says I am 8% Balkan (my 2nd highest result), then what the fuck does that mean? The Balkans contain Serbs, Croats, Albanians, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Greeks etc. Does anyone know what the 23andme version of the word "Balkan" really means?

>exposing your DNA to the eternal jew

mid right is the typical Serbian face, really

>Scans horizon

turkish serbian race mixing was limited. I don't say it never happened but it was not big enough to have significiant impact on modern day population.

meant for

Yep, its a pain when 2/3 of the population goes tanning on the nice beaches the balkans have and then salty northeners say were are gypsyes and turks.

yeah, but that happened in turkey
lots of serbs got carried away to turkey though, either through forceful/voluntary migrations (after conquests, through devsirme)
there's even one place named after them near instabul: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrad_Forest

*istanbul
i should have said constantinople i wouldn't make a mistake kek

You mean Carigrad ?

*Цѣcapьгpaдъ

To be fair what most people here think turk admixture is just gypsy admixture, they marry gypsies a lot. Serbian culture is gypsified and they are very welcoming towards gypsies

but that's not true, we live with gypsies in apartheid style ever since they settled here
even when mixing occurred, the products of those people will be still gypises and the serb who did it will be shamed out of his community

No human being can possibly be welcoming towards gypsies.

Simply balkan don't give enough info.
Are there haplogroups listed?

Dude even your famous nationalist "hero" Arkan got married to a gypsy

Turks have quite some Balkan blood, by virtue of millions of Muslims emigrating there in 19th century
most importantly, Turks today are mostly Anatolian
so yeah, we are obviously close, but not for reasons some idiots think

>gypsy
Roma who assimilated can't be called gypsies
but I'm not sure she's a gypsy

>No human being can possibly be welcoming towards gypsies.
kek this
blessed are those who don't have that pest in their country

>nationalist "hero" Arkan
lol, you're talking out of your ass

>got married to a gypsy
and your source for that claim is? don't even think that arkan is a some famous figure or even someone who can be used as a measure. he's literally nothing more than a criminal

he probably means we didn't exterminate them
which is because they are mostly seen as a nuissance, not some existential threat
but I heard those in Romania are way worse

gyppos here really aren't that bad
don't get me wrong, they steal copper and all that, but they aren't like niggers in America who kill and rape people
mostly they just beg and pester people

Assmad kebabs, I imagine

From reality, ofc.

ceca is not a gypsy

my father is serb
here is his map

Just waint untill your shill politicians get you in EU, oh boy, will it be fun to give gypsyes handouts 24/7 and jail police officers who were attacked by gypsyes and shot them in the leg ... not even killing them.
Enjoy having elderly people raped, robbed and killed with no means of fighting back, but giving them gibs instead.
Fuck, I hate EU shills in our political office so much.

And for the westerners ... We, do, not, mix with "roma".
I come from the north-west part of the country where gypsyes are 15% of the population, and for my whole life, I have not met a single person, gypsy or bulgarian, who is in a mixed marriage.

Probably because of the gypisies

>Heard those in romania are way worse
one of my buddies from Romania that now lives in Canada told me some anegdotes from his interactions with the local gypsy population and lets just say our Gypos no matter how much i dislike them are just pests at best not nigger tier(Yet.)

>

yeah but they're still pest, although not as aggressive as niggers as you've said

i've seen the exact image posted by that russian troll many times, lol

Wait,that's the one test the Bawarian dude always posts.Axaxaxaxaxa,the dude was posting an Amerimutt all along.

Exactly what i said....Serbs still retain lots of Eastern european Dna despite being darker than eastern and western Slavs.