Can we count on

The eternal Amerimutt to save us from islamification?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y13HtXZdP34
youtube.com/watch?v=gOaDlcfN0Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/satire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autisim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You REALLY are retarded.

Parts of Europe maybe?
very few European governments are not halal,
Depends what the plan is!

is that anne frank on his face?

yep

No you can't. LiL PEEP is gone, you can't count on us for anything.

why is that kike on his face ?

Nice Anne Frank.

Because he's a Jewish nigger who wanted to impress the kikes at the record labels.

Strictly speaking should the ethnic cleansing of muslims work here it should work elsewhere
Reclaiming london paris and amsterdam would be a nice start

if an EUssr state collapses some nationalist/leberatiran/conservbative faction may want support for a Reconquista.

to be honest the people that show up would probably be no different from the people in OPs picture

no, there is another

i dont want to see these talent-less trash bags on this board.. its the last place i have where i am not surrounded by this garbage.

The 4th Reich will rise here
youtube.com/watch?v=y13HtXZdP34

lil peep really was our only hope RIP

THIS WE'RE DOOMED! DOOOMED!!!

Merkel gone soon :D

Garbage is still better than being drowned in niggers and islam

Omg they look so kawaii and retarded :D.

No, Islam is a recognized religion in the USA and as long as that exists we will always been potential islam cucks. I live in a quiet mostly white suburb of Austin TX and see them more and more. They know Americans are weak and cucky to religion and they are going to leverage it more and more as the years go on.

As long as you offer free shit people who work will always be outbread by welfare queens foreign or otherwise.
I miss militant atheism why the fuck did it have to turn into this,
youtube.com/watch?v=gOaDlcfN0Ww

Was anne frank even a real person?

Why are these faggots being posted over and over again here?

the haulacause was best anime ever i crei everyteim.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

You sound well above 56%

Im talking about arming a ruthless mutt force that would invade europe to help us get rid of disgusting africans and kebab.
With mixed genes they'd both bring best of each race to the battlefield
21st century tech and a streak of aztec bloodlust

No. I live in a city and we are so fucked. Everyone is fat and greasy and drinks alcohol and watches football/basketball all day and consume pop culture and are bugmen. And there's a bunch of niggers too.

>aztec bloodlust
This is a myth. Spics are bombastic pussies. They are full of bluster in hopes of creating a sense of intimidation. When confronted, they typically fold. They backtrack on their bombasticity and attempt to regain face by claiming that they were only joking the entire time and that you are only confused because you have no sense of humor.

Their will be no ethnic cleansing with the SPAS-12. Once the linkage breaks, there is neither gas-operation nor manual operation. The SPAS-12 is only good for looks.

Sup /k/

What is best rifle for operation M-day?

Hide all Russian bot threads

Great album from tame impala maybe he wasn’t so bad after all. You fags need to stop being whiggers.

Everything he doesn't like is Russian.
Quit crying wolf about Russia FFS,
stop giving this Africa-tier soon to be half Islamic country so much credit.

Read the thread idiot. It makes no sense. Then I got interested by a humans reply.

We only have a problem with blacks. Islam is not taking hold.

i love this face lmao

I live in Austin (downtown, near 3rd/Congress) and it's mostly white/Asian here, it's bretty cozy but I hate dealing with all of the faggots

It’s not going to be like this. If any segregation happens it’s going to be sub nations. I would love to VISIT a Islamic city within my nations borders but I would not like to live there. Let me keep my Christian cities and way of life. Or we are going to have problems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/satire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autisim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
>Read the thread idiot. It makes no sense.

>has 30m illegal spics
Go take bus in any major city and u need to get off before entering mud territory
Thats how safe the US is. Now think about the future when those people stop begging for money and rights. They will ravage the land and plunder your shit

Not my shit. I will l0se some property in southwest but it’s worth keeping my way of life intact.

>let me tell you how safe your country is
Don't you have some wooden shoes to polish?

My klompies are shiny and chrome mate

>Tattoo of Anne Frank on his face

AHAHAHAH WHY