What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

borderlandbeat.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In El Paso, nothing. Safest big city in America. In Juarez? Beheadings drug dealing

Only spics live in El paso?

Beaners
Drug Runners
Sandstorms
I-10 Cancer Highway
More Beaners

Place reminds me of Mos Eisely from StarWars

>Mos Eisley
That's actually a good analogy...

There are whites in there. Safe city to live in ironically because I can jog at night without any sense of fear of attack, but there is a huge number of blacks coming in that got the hispanics on edge.

you would love it. El Paso is run by semites.

>El Paso being safe
I drove through there once on a road trip. I got warned about parking there late at night while I was eating a burger in my car.

Drug running, human trafficking and money laundering.

FPBP

In 2005 I believe it was more killings in Juarez than Afghanistan....

I say ironically because Juarez is a mess with spics killing each other everyday. If they know you are American, they will either kill you or hold you for ransom

Donkey shows.

El Paso is comfy.

minced beef cookin and piniata fun

what happens here?
>a distinct lack of humidity in the air which hinders cognition
>dust
>lots of fucking wind
>probably the worst quality of real estate in the entire country
>no white people (you'd see a 5x larger ratio in hong kong)
>literally the epicenter of le 56% face

i need to leave

wrong. I'm white and dont speak spanish very well but I go over every week. There are safe places and dangerous places just like any city in the US. It was only really bad from 2007-2010

>i need to leave
kek do you live there?
How does white person even comes to live there?

good source for keeping tabs on the pandilleros and sicarios

borderlandbeat.com

shekels.

most white people go there because of the military base. there's a couple huge fucking military bases here.

personally i came through a different route, don't want to give info and dox myself about that though.

Cheapest retro videogames.

My brother literally lives on them by buying there and selling on e bay and other online gringo sites.

/thread

I stopped there while driving through the US. It was really fucking eerie, everyone in el paso is mexican, but they all act like it's a weird horror movie, that the entire town knows 'the secret' and outsiders don't. They act like fucking robots and turn stiff when you mention juarez.

that's about all I know, that said, I knew this older guy named ken who was ultra red-pilled from living there so there's that.

>2007-2010
That was with the car bombs and army getting slaughtered in juarez. A lot of people I knew lost family there. Still corrupt as always with cartels more active than ever. Don't know why people still live in little Fallujah.

the secret is: they're not merely acting like robots among outsiders

that's how it is all the time

It's a line.

Oil

I don't think that has anything to do with it being safe or not

There's a small group of Koreans that live there. Most of the whites and blacks you see are military which is the most dangerous group besides Chihuahuan drivers.

They live in a country that has horrible unemployment rates and the maquilas in El Paso pay more (1000-1400 pesos a week) Pretty understandable.

Ay! I live up north in Cruces. Better than El Paso, but pretty shitty.

El Paso is where all the rich mexicans go to escape Juarez. So they are all wealthy, but act way too rude. Then there are the trashy military types.
Women who only date soldiers.

Wrong. There is a refinery but it is small and doesn't employ very many people.

People come to El Paso to trade. Just like every other border city in the world. Which is why there are so many semites in El Paso.

Khazars aren't semites.

Confirmed

Fresas and frunchis, that place is a shithole

lol they aren't khazars. They are mostly Ashkenazi, Syrians, Persians and Lebonese.

Bullshit. They are ashkenazis which ARE khazars!

el paso used to be majority white, not too long ago.

in the 1990's when NAFTA hit, it decimated the city. there were tons of big corporations here that manufactured. it was a natural move for the companies here, that already had a bilingual workforce, to move to cities like chihuahua, monterrey and elsewhere in mexico.

>frunchis

what did he mean by this

So where do the people that work on the various rigs throughout west Texas live?

El Paso acts as a homebase when you’re on “off time”

OUT IN THE WEST TEXAS TOWN OF EL PASO I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MEXICAN GIRL

Did you call her dirty spic puta to her face?

BLACKER THAN NIGHT WERE THE EYES OF FELINA
WICKED AND EVIL WHILE CASTING A SPELL

Did she smell like tortillas fried in lard?

Pretty good song dude

you know