THIS FUCKING MADMAN HE WILL NEVER STOP

THIS FUCKING MADMAN HE WILL NEVER STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally a tweet nuke torpedo.

So what’s his endgame?

BEING THE FUCKING GOD EMPEROR, SAVING MAN KIND WITH TRANSCENDENTAL GOD SHITPOSTING POWERS

CNN is petitioning to have the term "fake news" banned after it completely backfiring on them. Trump is absolutely top-level trolling the Fake News media.

I fucking love it.

Honestly he is ultimately going to piss off so many of us that we are going to actually work together against him.

He is probably doing this on purpose. He could be pushing us forward 100 years in 8 years.

>Not including fox
>Implying Fox news is legit
>Fox is run by (((them))) just as the others

Trump is a fucking retard.

Have you seen the Twitter replies? HOLY SHIT! He triggered the fuck out of the liberals, all replies are just people super butt blasted

He's gotta be an Aussie.

That's some top tier shitposting.

But Fox bows to Trump and accepts him as the God Emperor he is. They should be spared. For now!

So, pol someone fill me in that goes on twitter for facebook. Was this a nuke tier tweet, or low tier salt tweet? Either way how much salt about to be incoming, or already incoming?

hahahahah so this is what retards believe?

priceless

Nevar

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

this
this is indirectly trolling fox too, its a message

>Us
>We

I don't find this funny at all. It's just a call to action demanded by common sense.

>Trump is a master agitator, communicator and manipulator!
>Look at all those triggered soyboys and libcucks being distracted by his master shitpost!
>All they can do is talk about Trump! They don’t even remember how he can’t pass any legislation or control his own party!
>Libcucks are so stupid! We would never fall for such an obvious ploy!

13 threads and counting about this tweet on Sup Forums.

High tier level salt currently. They usually make fun of him but this is clearly him fucking with all the people who dislike him. I'll post some replies.

LAY THE SALT OUT

t. idiot

It's almost like it forces the media to talk about his tweets instead of repeating democratic talking points about how Trump and republicans want to apparently kill everyone and everything....

But hey not everyone can catch on.

Do it m8

he should just absolutely do it and tweet out a picture of his penis

Can we please make him president forever?

Greatest president ever!

Holy fuck!
I can feel the salt in the air already from libtard butthurt

Might as well, honestly it'd just make the leftist look like hypocrites. Kek you've the degenerate crap they support, or actively participate in so yea he should i mean tolerance right :)

You should make him an honorary Australian citizen. Unless you guys have, you know, some issues with politicians and dual citizenship.

>U okay hun
This is some next level sweetieposting

Trump uses twitter to troll and to control the movement of the media

>all replies are just people super butt blasted
this is pretty much every one of his tweets

no way this is real. I-Is it? I just don't want to give twiter any traffic..

Mmm low salt for me, but i've been here since the beginning so im numb to it, but eh *Sips tea though*.

They unironically like king nigger don't they?

>there are still brainlets on Sup Forums who will defend this
Trump really is the single worst President in US history, isn't he?

Of course the people defending trump with more replies than the butthurt liberals AND have blue check marks are way bear the bottom. Pic related is someone who got filtered down below even with his likes.

xD oh 7 hells
Ser Turdald Dumpf BTFO by thy lady of winterfell

who is your second favorite president?

Fatty Bankrupt is going to prison I wonder how RT will spin that hahaha

*snorts salt*

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Adams foretold all of this.

Truly the shitposter in chief. Is he part Australian?

Man he really triggered them with this tweet.

Mmm probably teddy Roosevelt. That guy literally got shot during a speech, had the guy who shot him sit there for the remainder of the speech, all while being shot didn't go for medical help etc. Honestly i think a lot of these soy boys as the meme goes or libs in these degenerate hell holes would literally hate a guy like that modern times just out of sheer envy. Literally give me a pres like that.

Yeah, it's pretty great having a president that isn't a pussy that just rolls over when people shit on him.

Probably night of the long knives for the traitors and then putting Israel on a leash.

CNN is owned and run by kikes. Trump attacking CNN on Twitter means the man who holds the highest office in the land is openly slapping the jews in the face. It's also funny.

>Jake Tapper is a god

Holy fuck these people are retarded

Trump is 100% right.

Journalists are the biggest instigators of wars. This is from 1930.

Reminder that the Iraq invasion happened because of cnn and nyt. They have too much power.

He's crashing this Jewish system

Fox News is literally fair and balanced now, it's funny, they have the least bias of all the stations

they blend in so well

There is a ton of salt, anyone want me to continue posting more?

>Gorsuch
>out of TPP
>Out of Paris Accord
>durr CNN said he's done nothing! Take that drumpfkins!
I love this meme

>Durr where's your wall trumpfkins?
>prototypes and bids intensify
>REEE WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST REEEE

Murder journalism.

F
goodnight america

Being everyone's favourite president

Fox is fair but still guilty of falling for the BS drama of "he said she said" bullshit.

Fox Business is the only good news source left since they can't spin their shit since businesses listen for the straight facts.

Making people connotate "fake news" with CNN. He's turning it around on them, pretty effectively too I'd say.

Kek, not worthy to walk in the candle light of obama. Ah funny, but just sad funny that these ppl are these delusional, but thxs for salt user.

Opinion: If you let goys be goys, they'll pack all the lying kikes into train cars and send them to summer camps.

Make lefties so mad they have a heart attack and drop the fuck dead

I think Twitter puts negative replies on top. Only way the have to deal with him having a Twitter account; too much of a pussy to actually ban him.

He had to specify that CNN was included even though they aren't a news Network. Absolute Savage

yes no democrats should be allowed to vote from 20/20 on the basis of being mentally ill

fuck off shill cunt

That's just the tip of the iceberg. He really triggered them with this tweet. More than his usual tweets lol

Yeah. Invasion of iraq or creation of the FED are nothing compared to shitposting...
He is rude, true but its entertaining. It kills no one, unlike the lies of many.

>of your favorite president (me)

He's not crashing it. He's hijacked it. The Jews worship Lucifer, and as fate would have it, he has no intention of sharing power, not even with his people.

Retard level: over 9000

(me)
>>(you)(me)
I’m done with You’s from now on I want only me’s

He's trying to teach them to behave with classical conditioning. I get it, but it's cringey as shit. Big turn off!

is that one of those neutral, unbiased newspapers?

>your favorite president (me)

Lol “you only shitpost and laugh when your ‘dudes’ are about to be indicted.”

Buddy I don’t think your analysis is correct. You might be in for a rude awakening.

>me's
>me's me's
>maymays

trump needs to end the fed before he can compete with this badass

I'm so glad this man is the leader of my country and that I got to vote for him.

How does it feel, non-americans, to know you'll never have such a master shitposter at the helm of your country? How badly do you wish you could vote for another 4 years?

Feels awful man.

I K I L L E D T H E B A N K

put some fashy filters on that

really he didn't since they came back thanks to the "progressives"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_War

The state of US media has really fucking taken a dive when Fox News, while still extremely shitty and biased for a news channel, is considered one of the most trustworthy.

CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo is 80% opinion. 10% truth. 10% lies.
Fox is 70% opinion. 30% truth.

Only 10 years ago, Fox's 70% opinion model was considered a fucking disgrace.

I wish he would quit Twitter. They're run by such leftist kike pieces of shit and bowing out gracefully would decimate half of the mainstream media overnight.

AAAAAAHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I don’t read his replies.
Most of them are bots.

>fair and balanced now
If you came in with the wave of election traffic, then you should be past this level of understanding by now.

That's actually true in a lot of cases. If you run them through Botcheck.me, you'll find plenty of bots active on Trump's tweets.

woah trump may has banter but he isnt the first hell not even in the top 5

Endlessly triggering the left, and staying in power for eight years to do it some more.

google search results are problematic

>Obama took that one from Carter
lol I bet he loved the shit out of Obama until the US-UN abstained vote about Israel.

Tbh senpai I would go to war for this man

Jefferson

i don't get the reference of the picture, what is it trying to say?

MORE JUICY SALT