Whats happening here?

whats happening here?

Other urls found in this thread:

rus-arc.ru/ru/Tourism/Questions
time.com/5019323/radioactive-cloud-europe/
unvis.it/time.com/5019323/radioactive-cloud-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=D6qcHEAGxTI
google.com.ua/maps/place/Belushya Guba, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia/@71.545556,52.320278,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1shttp://activelogistic.ru/upload/iblock/22f/22f7d87a7ff4f9b750f12eba3d9f1c50.jpg!2e7!3e27!6s//lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/iWWgCXtsDyEkQxLaxWtAChzPkRYmynw5gTEX2cz-5lz3Y5tPXaz05YdkpnTkp-2XdC1CEIf7syevTu4-90oQD4A4BfcBXWeiY6A1msOy4iKHW8eiypxan8kxcqA9kn4szT9SGs9aazpwH4vPFZYzTVW7R2fyFr8=w217-h86-k-no!7i1600!8i633!4m5!3m4!1s0x44593b2bbf5a5961:0xfaa64dbed27df1f6!8m2!3d71.5457865!4d52.3223877?hl=en&authuser=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

polar bears and shieet

Dota2 players with 500ms latency

I think the Soviets used it as a nuclear testing ground.

Russian use it as a nuclear trashcan, just like 90% of their territory

Gulags, Yupiks, and cannibal rape

An white ethnostate of 1 person

TSAR BOMBA

that's where the tsar bomba was tested i believe.
nothing apart from nuke testing.

He meant that bit above Russia

Tsar Bomba wasteland

Mammoths and Tsar Bombas.

50 Megaton nuclear explosions

recreational nukes

Sounds bretty comfy to me.

Chillzone. No krauts allowed

Scalar waves and nukes

Tsar bomba! The only time the commies outfunned the Yanks in nukes. Shame the commies can't into filming.

Dutch incursions to wrest control of the Northern route to the indies from the paws of the polar bear armies

Skyrim is for the Nords.

rus-arc.ru/ru/Tourism/Questions
/trv/ here, there's a national park on the northern tip which I'd like to visit one day.

russian soyboy execution grounds and putin's personal loli fleshlight factory
they also dropped a big fat nuke there to scare away tourists

Wtf...

underrated

Don't they teach this in Dominican schools? This is required by law to be taught during history lessons

Absolutely nothing, also don't put lands above the arctic circle in the spotlight, they are a last resort

Why would someone think that you can get to the indies from the north pole?

SWAMP GAS

You can though?

its not as big as that projection makes it look like

>tfw Dutch speculative cartography was more advanced 500 years ago than it is in the Dominican Republic nowadays

kek

>Small numbers of Nenets were resettled to Novaya Zemlya in the 1870s in a bid by Russia to keep out the Norwegians. This population, then numbering 298, was removed to the mainland in 1957 before nuclear testing began.[9][15][16][17]
that's Gooseland, is mostly nuclear wasteland now.

That Island is actually Canadian soil. Any Russians or other clusters of faggots that disagree are skeletons and should be called out for it.

Ok I have a map it makes sense now.
>Dutch speculative cartography was more advanced 500 years ago than it is in the Dominican Republic nowadays
Nobody In this trujillo forsaken country cares for cartography or history :c

Absolutely nothing my comrade

No.

Barentsz ended his days there

Piccolo's just sitting there with his eyes closed.

No he died on the way home

It's fucking terrifying looking at satellite images of Russia's Siberian forests and how they are deforesting. What a degenerate people.

ah okay, I remember wrong then. It was something with that place and him dying. Maybe it's where he started to get sick

Looks comfy

Yeah he got ill and a lot of his crew died there while they saylt out the worst of the winter in the Behouden Huys, a small cabin made from the wrecked wood of his ship. A lot of the crew died from polar bear attack waves. The gunpowder was ruined due to the weather so they had to bayonet them to death or take them down with boat hooks. Some died from vitamin A poisoning because they ate polar bear livers

i remember the black ops 1 nazi camp
nova 6 toxins ship

Fallout 3 IRL

Ayyy tranquila mamasita aver ese culito lindo :)

There is some activity up there though. Some stuff looks run down and abandoned, but most of it looks operational

What are you on about user? There's nothing happening there, we can't possibly have any real impact on an area as huge as this unless we nuke it

Those conditions sound unbareable.

Well even trees grow there, this isn't so bad
I imagined it to be just north of the tree line

Quads confirm.

Russia has some really remote towns out in the wilderness

A Dutchman can withstand the worst of conditions, especially the iron men from the Golden Age.

Sadly, the conditions weren't un-bear-able, in fact, the sworn enemy of the Northern sailing Dutchman viciously and relentlessly attacked the Behouden Huys. Take it from someone who studies Dutch history: never, never ever trust a polar bear

It'll be the new whiteland when we all flee north.

:^)

time.com/5019323/radioactive-cloud-europe/

Looks so shitty that you can clearly tell that;s Russia

And here's the archive
unvis.it/time.com/5019323/radioactive-cloud-europe

Based

/thread

It's where Illuminati hides their headquarters.

Dunno but we put a lot of effort into making a shit movie about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6qcHEAGxTI

Hidden Nazi Space Program

Putins csgo scammer network

Isn't that where Tsar Bomba was tested?

Fuck that shit sounds gangster. Ruskies 1v1 polar bears with bayonets while Aussies lose wars against emus in which they clearly have the native birds outnumbered.
Thanks for the brief history lesson, friendo.

What's this?

>Ruskies
The eternal burger strikes again

My apologies Flying Dutchman. Must have had the old dyslexia in my eyes or something when I looked at your flag.

I never understood why a shitton of european flags have the copy-pasted three horizontal/vertical bars anyway.

A spinning spiral that was seen in the sky over Norway I think. There's a few terrible quality videos on youtube

Is that the spiral from 2009?

Yeah, that's the place. What else could the russians do with an island that's barely habitable?

>saving thumbnails of memes directly from facebook
You should be banned.

The Russians copies our flag. Czar Peter the Great traveles incognito to the Netherlands to learn about ships and navies. St. Petersburg is based on Amsterdam

That would be Novaya Zemlya, the Soviet version of New Zealand.

An out of control missile in the Norway sky, the tards believe it's an alien portal or some dumb shit like that

It's literally the Russians.

mandela effect. Russia created this land with their own quantum computer. this didn't exist when i was growing up

Checked. Guess the quads settle that short back and forth.

Drinking

heheh

Wasn't that place nuked by Tsar Bomba, or did I mistake it for the wrong island?

>mandela effect
Care to elaborate?

Tsar Bomba's true intention was to destroy an underground reptilian base.

google.com.ua/maps/place/Belushya Guba, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia/@71.545556,52.320278,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1shttp://activelogistic.ru/upload/iblock/22f/22f7d87a7ff4f9b750f12eba3d9f1c50.jpg!2e7!3e27!6s//lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/iWWgCXtsDyEkQxLaxWtAChzPkRYmynw5gTEX2cz-5lz3Y5tPXaz05YdkpnTkp-2XdC1CEIf7syevTu4-90oQD4A4BfcBXWeiY6A1msOy4iKHW8eiypxan8kxcqA9kn4szT9SGs9aazpwH4vPFZYzTVW7R2fyFr8=w217-h86-k-no!7i1600!8i633!4m5!3m4!1s0x44593b2bbf5a5961:0xfaa64dbed27df1f6!8m2!3d71.5457865!4d52.3223877?hl=en&authuser=0

Hello fellow previous timeline comrade. I'm from your timeline, this didn't exist there. It's as big as Japan and I've never seen it before

kys, you lying cunt

That's where Putin's troll army lives. They get paid lots of shekels to shitpost on Sup Forums 24/7.

хpюкни

Wtf as i seen op Image i thought it was a joke.. nope it exists. What's happening, i Always was good on geography, but.. timelines? Mi Life is already kinda messed up as it is..

It's a testing field for atomic bombs.

very little, if anything involving daytime activities.

I thought it was Norway