youtube.com/watch?v=meHrogF1XyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like that dork, yes.

I want to sexually fuck her

A cat is fine too.

>supreme animation

they got to be lez right?

It's just platonic love, user.

I ended up liking this show a lot more than I thought I would. Kinda miss it already.

you can always turn to the manga, it's even better because it's very expressive in terms of reaction faces and visual humor.

Especially UI-Elements of future tech everywhere make that quite easy in-universe.

Claring~

Nene I'm pregnant

Time for adventure.

Now to stockpile enough sacrificial guns to get an Android pet.

Pandora kept Gokumi on life support for another year, which gave hope to Saki fans for another anime season eventually.
Gokumi is currently working on Seiren which starts next month:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp26B7zEKZg

You bet.

Gokumi is a spinoff of Gonzo, which was itself a spinoff of Gainax. All three barely do anything anymore; maybe one series per year.

Nene and Clarin are great.

I miss this show.

The manga volume covers are amazing.

I don't like dorks
I don't like cyborgs
I don't like lesbians

Not sure if that's a good thing exactly, looking through Gokumi's rep list, their low quality anime shows barely mean much, I don't think it would warrant a continuation of previous show, they might try a new title, hoping to bring in the much needed cash flow.

>I don't like cyborgs
Dumb nepposter.

Very sad that the anime doesn't live up to it. The animation is so crap

ew

I'd give them malware

>liking cyborgs
Dumb Kou poster

love them cyborg doll joints

>lez
>implying robots have a gender
>implying that gender is female

Robogender is an industrial construct

The ending always puts the biggest smile on my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5q6jyGBS-4

Don't be fucking going user, not in these parts

>platonic

Can robots love other robots?

I have never seen so many black characters in an anime as this one

why are technoboys so fucking good

>platonic

I can accept the absolute lack of budget, just for being such a comfy/cute anime. But I do seriously wish this series did well enough to get a higher budget movie or something.

NENECCHI GA ECCHI

They have Seiren next year aside from Yuki Yuna Yuusha. I'm not sure how well it will do.

Nene means boy in my native language so yes

they are so cute together

>tfw s2 never ;_;

What an opportunist.

I miss the cydorks so much. Maybe I should listen to the OST again.

I LOVE CLARING!!!!

GIRL MEETS GIRL
That's not difficult to understand. And they were female before they got enhanced too.
Why would you need male robots outside of time-travel assasination/protection missions anyway.

Clarion

DORK MEETS DORK

Who got the Clarion nendo?

>mfw trying to be villain and these lezs just keep lezzing it up

Sure did.

>~daya nendo never

The shwo was really fun actually. Any chances for S2?

Yet another fantastic series victimized with low budget development, from a broke company and a rather low audience interest.

Season never.

If Shirow Masamune gets a percent of the gross ticket sales for hollywood GITS movies.

>Yet another show about a halfwit, overly optimistic hero who somehow Mr.Magoo's her way into victory

In my amateurish opinion, very unlikely.
The news aggregators I follow regarding anime and manga do not seem to have mentioned any noteworthy sales numbers of products related to Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn.
The anime did not sell that well, the manga did not seem to have received a noticeable increase in circulation, and whatever other merchandise there is for it remains low-key and normal.

It could be that Kadokawa did only expect so-and-so-many thousand copies more to be sold, though, and that the anime adaptation did in fact perform exactly as they planned, so a second season is never impossible.

But I wouldn't really bet on it. Also, the main major reason against a second season is simply the fact that the manga needs to produce a lot more chapters that can then be adapted.
When the first season came out, it practically adapted all the manga chapters that were currently out. And it took the mangaka like four years to come out with that many chapters.

Perhaps a short OVA but I highly doubt a second season

I do indeed.
That's why preordered all manga volumes.

Just reminded me to get the next manga volume.

I like Nene sure. But Clarion is on another level.

Clarion is the best

What are these faces trying to imply?

As I'm watching the episodes, I get major Flip Flapper vibes. A hap hazard loveable genki and a boring, voice of reason.

Fantastic taste

Desire to touch ears

>lesbian cydork dates a lesbian robot

literally who was the target audience for pandora anyways?

Me.

Pandora actually stayed true to it's "girl meets girl" motto though. FF gave up on it in favor of overall plot.

Me.

>The things that Dr. Christmas Cake does to "maintain" Clarion

That tentacle scene, just to fix her arm was boner inducing

I can't get over how this the love child of GiTS and Excel Saga. Some things are too perfect for this world.

I still don't get how it has better romance that many actual romantic series.

Me.

I was about to buy these since they were at my local bookstore but those covers made me really nervous about bringing them to the counter.

I want to get ecchi with Nenecchi.

Yeah that's not even something you could get away with by saying "it's a gift for my niece" or something. They'd give you the pedostare and you'd just have to take it.

>nep poster
>doesn't like lesbians

OP of the Year.
youtube.com/watch?v=meHrogF1XyI

Still in my car playlist.

The trance version was pretty great as well.

Wasn't the third mix super fucked up?

Is this yuri?

The best part was when it mocked the villain for trying to make it serious.

is that cocona's grandmother?

Does it really matter what they think though? It's kind of like being called an idiot on this site. Doesn't really matter.

So, is Cla-ring a human brain cyborg or a sentient AI android?

>S2 never
>BDs never

why live?

Manga.

It's heavily implied she's a straight-up android, although Nene doesn't seem to be aware of that.

With the introduction of her sister, it points in the direction of her being a android.

>Manga never

At least there's fanart. Right?

You can wait for SlowSeas with me.

You can always look at the raws, they are all up on nyaa.

I only see raws up to episode 6