Obviously asking for anime reccs is against the rules here, you're supposed to post in /wsr/

Obviously asking for anime reccs is against the rules here, you're supposed to post in /wsr/.

But also, nobody in /wsr/ gives a shit about anime.

So, are there any non-Sup Forums places to get good anime reccs/discussion?

/r/anime

Just listen to anime soundtracks and if they are good watch the show. It's 100% effective so far.

There are like 5 threads on /wsr/ with anime recs active right now, and there are a bajillion in the archive.
You're a lazy asshole.

/wsr/ gives a heck. I don't know what you're flipping on about user.

Yeah I feel like you user-chan

The trick is asking for recommendations in an anime thread on another board.

everyone in /wsr/ is a shit-taste basic bitch desu
you wont get any decent discussion there

why would you discuss shows you haven't watched yet

apply a little critical thinking, friend

if, for example, someone reccomended me a shitty anime, it would be nice if there were other knowledgeable posters around to weigh in and contradict him to save me from wasting my time.

for recommendations

Want to know what's good to watch? Lurk threads like everyone else, you dumb cunt.

The majority of Sup Forums are shit-taste basic bitches, and the rest are just contrarian children. If you want to watch good shows then watch them and decide for yourself.

>it would be nice if there were other knowledgeable posters around to contradict him and save me time
this is neo-Sup Forums right here

check these dubs

so do you just not read past the first 10 words before replying to posts or what?

You're asking where you can find a place where people share your sensibilities and know what you will like.
Even if such a place existed, how the fuck would we know what you like?

you're assuming that taste is wholly subjective. obviously there is a significant variance in what various people like, but there is also a notable objective componenent to anime quality - things like animation quality, writing, plot, characterisation etc can be objectively bad by anyone's estimation, and so I can be warned off these 'objectively' bad series' by a well-informed poster.

this really isn't that difficult a concept to grasp, you know.

There is no neo-Sup Forums though.

What's apparently difficult to grasp is that Sup Forums does not give anime recommendations. If you had ever once clicked on this board a single time before today you would know that. The admins even caved in to you newfags and gave you a worksafe request board specifically for your shit. Go there and don't come back.

>Sup Forums does not give anime recommendations.
That's completely false though.
Sup Forums hates rec threads. But Sup Forums gives recommendations like every other board.

>are there any non-Sup Forums places to get good anime reccs/discussion?
Ask in /wsr/ nigger.

>Sup Forums gives recommendations like every other board

Go back to /wsr/

>by anyone's estimation
That's the key word here. If you want to know if something is universally hated, you don't need an expert; you could spend five seconds googling it.

No, seriously, you have to lurk more.
Do you even know about OPT or WEG?
And that's just the official threads.
When you aren't being a dumb retard and asking to be spoonfed, you'll get recs left and right.

You know, most people who enjoy their hobby also enjoy sharing it with others. Obviously everyone hates lazy recc threads, but I don't understand how anyone can enjoy a hobby and not want to recommend parts of it to others.

Maybe you should find something other than anime to spend your time on, it doesn't seem like it suits you well.

if you google best anime a list of about ten shows pops up, some of them are good too, but skip crap like cowboy bebop and madoka magica

/r/animesuggest

Why don't you form your own idea and opinion? There has to be something you keep running into and still haven't watched.

Watching anime is a waste of time regardless of which one you watch.