Why don't women have a biological defense against rape... unless it's meant to happen?

Why don't women have a biological defense against rape... unless it's meant to happen?

hippos, like shown in pic, are hard to rape

Well I'm pretty sure that hair is supposed to protect the vagina but they shave all that shit away.

they can defecate and urinate themselves

Some women do, black women for instance have evolved a very odorous gaseous trap that is unleashed when you pull down her pants.

i could manage if i was so inclined

>Well I'm pretty sure that hair is supposed to protect the vagina
Ya, from dirt, not from dick.

They have. It's called protection by the male members of the tribe.

>Why don't women have a biological defense against rape
The sole purpose of evolution is to guarantee reproduction. If you get raped, why on earth would evolution make sure you won't get pregnant?

/thread

>Why don't women have a biological defense against rape
Isnt that just men? Such a protective role is supposed to be a natural inclination.

is the speciment in question american?

her body was MADE for horse cock

Why don't men have a biological defense against getting stabbed with a spear...unless it's meant to happen.
Same dumb logic.
Now fuck off with your slide thread

Because they haven't chosen the mate

Who would want to rape a nigger in the first place?

Why don't humans have a biological defense to decapitation, unless it's meant to happen?

Duck penises are shaped like corkscrews that explode into the female duck vagina. Female ducks have corkscrew vaginas that sometimes turn in the OPPOSITE direction and includes dead end tunnels to make forced copulation more difficult. Wish women were like this.

And in that we Europeans have failed miserably.

Why should that matter? Why should the woman be a better judge of good genetics than the rapist? Or why should the rapist have inferior genes to someone else? In fact, the rapist just proves that he's violent and powerful if he manages to rape someone and not get killed by other men.

How do you think our anscestors reproduced? Do you think they went down to a little fred flintstones style chapel and had a wedding?

No. Women either traded sexual favors with alpha males and got knocked up, or were taken and used. Stockholm syndrome isnt a syndrome, its a survival mechanism.

Why do women stay with abusive men? Why do kidnapped women used as sex slaves end up identifying with thier captors?

Because evolutionarily speaking thats how women survived for eons. Does it mean we should continue to live like that? I dont think so, I think weve progressed beyond that as a species and instincts that die hard arent an excuse for barbarism, but yeah. Basically rape WAS reproduction up until fairly recently in our evolutionary history.

It's about humans faglet

>what is sexual selection
Dude get some evolution classes, I'm not supposed to explain you the basics

Truth is women would have been raped for 10's of thousands of years.

> Caveman sees an unaccompanied female, shes getting pounded on the spot.

Consent is a relatively new concept.

>not enjoying it more for that

They have. A dry pussy it is.

Great argument, m8.

we're developing a 'Chastity Belt' with a lil built in guillotine ... ya know, for obvious reasons. be patient tho
>pic related has built in biological protection

rape is a social construct.

>Why don't white people have a biological defense against going extinct... unless it's meant to happen?

reminds me of the marionette like monster in silent hill 2

Very true. Sex and rape are hardly different for evolution.

still these creatures manage to reproduce

>implying I share a tribe with these thots getting raped
I don't have a tribe, until I get myself a qt waifu to breed a tribe of 10 with.

Back when i was growing up, we did all kinds of crazy shit with the neighborhood girls. We never had any fucking complaints! As they say, boys will be boys. They've gone so far with this PC garbage that we don't even want to talk to women anymore.

Why don't people have a biological defense against being shot...unless it's meant to happen?

Controversy around rape seems to be mostly the result of social taboos, rather than some sort of inherent sense within us telling us that rape is bad.

There's studies showing a large amount of women fantasise about rape and that women who have been raped often experienced orgasms during it.

>Why don't women have a biological defense against rape.
They do it's called being fat.

They do, guess why it's made a big deal of? That's brainwashing of the matriarchy.
Their biological defense is your weakness to the opposite sex through which they control you.

>Consent is a relatively new concept.
The point too though, is that cave woman who is getting pounded would be wanting it because that the way biological organisms are. Biological organisms are SUPPOSED to want to reproduce as often as they can. Modernity has socialized it away though in the west.

it's called miscarriage or infanticide. Rape babies would historically be thrown in the river, smothered to death, sold into slavery.

>developing

We've had those since the middle ages

Why don't humans have a biological defense against dismemberment... unless it's meant to happen?

>historically
How about prehistorically, which is about 99 % of human existence?

consent is a social construct
rape is a social construct

Actually defensive weight gain is pretty common in sexual abuse victims.

>Biological organisms are SUPPOSED to want to reproduce as often as they can.

Not really, many species have mate selection systems and biological rape defenses.

Like duck cloaca's.

There's no argument to be had, retard

>n

pretty much this. reproduction was done by alpha males who controlled a harem. monogamy was unheard of until 2000 years ago or so. most males did not get a chance to reproduce. read some genghis khan.

I don't think it's rape. It's aggression. Whites have always been aggressive til recently.

the head of the human penis is designed to displace and remove the previous coital partners spunk. that is why it is shaped that way.
the implication being that women are sluts

Good point.

There wouldnt have been any of the bullshit going on in womens heads today back then.

>we did all kinds of crazy shit with the neighborhood girls
Such as?

There's a joke about a king that has his black smith do this for him because he doesn't trust his 3 servants not to fuck his daughter while he's away on an errand. Upon his return 2 of the three were eunuchs. He goes to congratulate the third and being the newest of his servants asks his name, and the servant said

>mah wah wah ah

Works better in person.

How about you take your friend and go back to plebbit? If your post can be reduced to "you're wrong lol", just don't post.

a nigger

>biological defense against rape
Stockholm syndrome and 5/5 women orgasm from rape.
weak fear strong

I don't think rape is an optimal pair bonding strategy. I think it is best when both mates select eachother, as they are more likely to make further offspring (where the siblings will form a support network later in life) and to take care of that offspring for longer in life. However, what makes a good mate and our values in general are very corrupted in the modern world.

>rape..
what do you mean by that?

You did the exact same thing. My god you are dumb.

Because women don't know what they want, therefore their choices are hardly relevant.

Mares on the other hand can block entry with pussy contractions.

K, you're a shill. My argument is still up there. Feel free to respond to it. Or just shut up.

Maybe just capturing her, and overpowering her was proof enough of fitness to breed

For most of human history, the top 20% of men got 80% of women, leaving the shitty bottom 20% of women for al most all men, meaning that if a man had good genes , chances are he couldn't pass them on.
>aggression
>intelligence
>manipulation
are the 3 qualities that it normally took to trick a woman from the king's haram to leave and get the king and/or his guards to let her leave requires both intelligence and manipulation while the act itself requires aggression, in short rape is the way the bottom 80% of men got to spread their seed for most of human history.

They do. Their husband.

Grabbing some boobs and ass lol. I never got laid but i got to grab a pussy or two. It never stopped them from coming back around for more.

>women are sluts
oh my god are you serious?

BECAUSE THANK GOD WE CLEARLY ARE HUMANS AND NOT FUCKING DUCKS!!! Jesus OP.

>hippos, like shown in pic, are hard to rape
>hard to rape
you don't want to ,taste, a curry's resolve on this one mate.

>Why should the woman be a better judge of good genetics than the rapist?

Because he's a man.

>Or why should the rapist have inferior genes to someone else?

It's not neccesarily inferior. It ca just be not fitting.
When humans are really atracted to each other, like love at first sight, it's mosly because

wtf I didn't even know ducks have penises. I thought birds dont have. Cocks don't have cocks, that's for sure

they do its called men

read some fucking egyptian or greek literature

Everyone in this thread posting about duck dick like they didn't learn about it from zefrank on youtube.

I come here to get away from this reddit tier shit.

Doesnt seem to be working too well here xD

That is why we have forceps.

>Why should the woman be a better judge of good genetics than the rapist?
because he's male and doesn't care where to jerk off?

It's also not always inferiority it can just be that their DNA is not fitting.
Love at first sight is often a sign for strong DNA match. So if a woman is repulsed by a man, it's likely they don't fit together

Or maybe just that men rape quite often you permavirgin

Right, he has shown he is violent and powerful, but not dedicated enough worker to contribute enough in order to get sex as a resource.

If you have a small village, and the hunter class males are the ones who get the most pussy, the artisans get the next amount of pussy, and other males must compete with hunters and artisans in order to get pussy. Somebody who rapes doesn't have to be an artisan or a hunter.

If you allow this rape to continue, then you will be destroying your culture and the genetics of your group, because a bunch of lazy rapists are anti-social and it will be bad for your group. Being powerful and violent is not enough. You have to be smart and pro-social, and women are the best judges of that (in regular times).

>Because he's a man.
Men are unable to find women attractive?
>It's not neccesarily inferior. It ca just be not fitting.
But a king having a harem full of women will always somehow be fitting? Or is that dysgenic? The way we reproduced 99 % of the time?
>like love at first sight
That happens almost solely for men.

>She doesn't scream so loud his ears hurt, bite his dick off during a BJ and run or go for the balls/eyes
Low test female as fuck

Women select caretakers, nature selects women

Wasted

Saw a theory a few years ago about how females evolved to be smaller, because smaller females are easier to rape.

Because it's not enough for the kid to be born, the kid needs to live for many years to mature and be capable of breeding further. In nature the single mother and her kid are fucked

>but not dedicated enough worker to contribute enough in order to get sex as a resource.
That's a retarded conclusion. You have no way to know what the man is or isn't. Maybe he rapes the woman, and wants to do that every day for the next 20 years. Providing for all she needs.
>If you have a small village, and the hunter class males are the ones who get the most pussy, the artisans get the next amount of pussy, and other males must compete with hunters and artisans in order to get pussy. Somebody who rapes doesn't have to be an artisan or a hunter.
Specialization is a pretty recent invention. Most of the history, all men were hunters and artisans.
>lazy rapists are anti-social
You just throw around these True Words. Your arguments suck.

Why dont you?

And use less resources

What... The... FUCK... Is wrong with me...

Well i think we should be able to rape our enemies tho. No mercy to those feminist sluts!

Why should a rapist not want to provide for his kid?

idk why this is relevant but I feel like it is

>beyond that as a species
hasn't been long enough for that (evolutionary speaking) its just been socialized out of us. Men who arent getting laid are bad for society, they dont care about important things, they have no reason to fight in the military, they have no steak in the future and they have no woman keeping them at work or forcing them to be more productive.

>Why don't women have a biological defense against rape... unless it's meant to happen?
God didn't intend for people to get raped.

Discarding rape babies is an age old tradition.
Animals do it, and we have even managed to develop a way to do it before the baby is even born.
People were much more tribally aware in ye olden days, so it follows logically that this happened much more frequently in prehistory.

Kek

She is gonna ruin her knees ;^(

unless your married to her, then he did intend